• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

If they release Blader then the half of the servers will be Bladers...

Nah,witches/sorc/tamers will be the most played classes.

If they release Blader then the half of the servers will be Bladers...

Nah,witches/sorc/tamers will be the most played classes.

Posted (edited)

+1

Edited by Criminal
edit

Posted

Half of the server will be Sorcerer as things are now, releasing Blader would balance it out some.

As things are NOW because blader isn't available..whatever you will see when they release him..

Half of the server will be Sorcerer as things are now, releasing Blader would balance it out some.

As things are NOW because blader isn't available..whatever you will see when they release him..

Posted

20k+ views :o

1 person likes this

Posted

ehi +1 :D

Posted

+1

Posted

as bad as it looks now with the cash shop , Blader/Plum Ninja/kunoichi will be in Cs for 60Euro ( at this point i would`t be surprised anymore) .... i really fear for the future of this game

Posted

KhaiDan: [pg. 11]

6. "...One another note I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not is that NA/EU version are b2p unlike every other models in other regions....so it's natural folks want their main class to be there at the beginning."

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

With them purposely going out of their way to avoid answering Blader specific questions in the Q&A it's pretty safe to say they have nothing to tell us and we'll be waiting awhile for this to be a game for us aswell sadly. =/ Those who are here FOR the Blader class are just being spit on regardless with their lack of giving us ANY kind've ETA or even remote information on them despite this being the drawing point of the game for us.

Edited by MikeHeel

Posted

Suprise us with blader on release day! or suprise us by removing the bullshit cash shop.. This is why i prefer sub fee over F2P and P2P because these days the cash shops always ----- up the entire game and even tho its not buying a hero character that does 300% more dmg its still annoying that you feel like you have to buy a costume and also 3 pets.. have to pay for skill resets.. all that just puts me off the game so mutch.. lets say my hype was 100% before the cash shop in CBT2 and now after its like 10% hype.. if i see RNG boxes or just one little new thing in the store after release im out.. dont care if i spent like 150 euro on the game i will leave. so sick of RNG boxes and bullship things in MMOs these days.. first we got WoW clones and now once we start seing more openworld mmos we get bullship cash shops.. Archeage and now BDO.. 

I mean have you seen the internet? everyone is saying the game i P2W and its not really P2W but its pay to get ahead BIG TIME! dont pay? well your -----ed.. thats how it is and thats how i feel.. BDO just keeps letting me down over and over and over again.. 

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure they know a lot of us want Blader/Plum.  Unless they plan to surprise us at launch (may be why the cc is down *hopeful speculation*) and releasing it I'd think its a business tactic.  Witch and Wizard are the only real casting classes and here in the west a lot of people love mages so i think that's why they brought them out first.  Then after the initial hype after release is gone they'll unlock Blader to get peoples attention back. That said i agree with the whole if its ready release it thing but that's just cause i want it now too >.<

Edited by Tongue_Punch

Posted

ya pretty sure there just trying to wait until hype is down before releasing it :/

Posted

Pretty sure they know a lot of us want Blader/Plum.  Unless they plan to surprise us at launch (may be why the cc is down *hopeful speculation*) and releasing it I'd think its a business tactic.  Witch and Wizard are the only real casting classes and here in the west a lot of people love mages so i think that's why they brought them out first.  Then after the initial hype after release is gone they'll unlock Blader to get peoples attention back. That said i agree with the whole if its ready release it thing but that's just cause i want it now too >.<

It's really just hurting people like us whom are planning on maining it and won't touch the game till it's in. =/ It's a stupid strategy as this game is SO reliant on time spent on a character, most people won't switch their mains 2-3 months down the road.

Posted

It's really just hurting people like us whom are planning on maining it and won't touch the game till it's in. =/ It's a stupid strategy as this game is SO reliant on time spent on a character, most people won't switch their mains 2-3 months down the road.

i main blader on korea. not getting it on release is killlllingggg me! that said if you dont touch the game just because of that your only shooting yourself in the foot. 

the difference having a storage full of cash to gear your blader up to level it on release will be much nicer than starting fresh. 

That said having it at the same time as the release classes would be really nice as well. 

Posted

Suprise us with blader on release day! or suprise us by removing the bullshit cash shop..

You want them to remove the entire cash shop? You gotta be joking. lol 

Posted

i main blader on korea. not getting it on release is killlllingggg me! that said if you dont touch the game just because of that your only shooting yourself in the foot. 

the difference having a storage full of cash to gear your blader up to level it on release will be much nicer than starting fresh. 

That said having it at the same time as the release classes would be really nice as well. 

I like experiencing a game on my main character and the one I'm going to focus on. Just getting a some gear upgrades hardly appeals to me. As I'll be doing all that grinding on a class that bores me to tears and I don't enjoy doing it on. It's literally a forced chore, and a game becomes work. No thanks.

Posted

I had a lot of fun playing the Blader/Plum.  I hope it eventually makes it to the NA client along with any other classes they have planned for the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like experiencing a game on my main character and the one I'm going to focus on. Just getting a some gear upgrades hardly appeals to me. As I'll be doing all that grinding on a class that bores me to tears and I don't enjoy doing it on. It's literally a forced chore, and a game becomes work. No thanks.

your loss, enjoy getting owned the moment you hit pvp because your behind in level and gear. 

Posted

1+

Please... :o

Posted (edited)

your loss, enjoy getting owned the moment you hit pvp because your behind in level and gear. 

So no one should EVER pickup this game after launch right? =P Nor EVER change classes on a new class release.

Edited by MikeHeel

Posted

They just don't have the content to implement yet from KR. They're working as fast as they can to get it and translate it tho. So in the meantime, just wait to play the game if its THAT big of a deal, because the situation simple can't be helped atm.

Also, try to remember that this company isn't TRYING to screw people over. They're very up front and honest about things so far infact! Take some time to watch the docgotgame interview maybe and you'll hear about their process and how much they're doing/trying to do for us. 

So relax, and wait for now. I'm super pumped to play ninja myself, and my gf is frothing at the mouth over blader.. but neither of us is holding it against them that we can't play those classes right now. Infact, im enjoying sorc ALOT, and she's loving witch. 

Posted

Would be nice, also bump

Posted

So no one should EVER pickup this game after launch right? =P Nor EVER change classes on a new class release.

lol thats a different matter. i didnt say you should pick it up after launch just saying you shouldnt use blader as an excuse not to.

Posted

Blader please.. Recently bought the game and was surprised this class wasn't really being planned to be released on NA/EU launch... I'd like to be able to play the Blader from launch so I am not so far behind the other classes when I re-roll.. :/

Posted

Blader/Ninja. Bump for greatness. 
At least an update on progress. 80%? 83%? 91%? 6%? 0%?