• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

Totally agree with OP, Blader is going to be extremely sought after in NA/ EU.  It kind of sucks to have the game set up to where you need to level and start with what will ultimately going to be an alt character for an undetermined amount of time.  I would hope at the very least if it isn't out with release that a projected time line could be announced for the classes that are not available so that people can plan accordingly.  Even if it is a rough timeline, information beats ambiguity every time.

For those waiting for it, gotta say I feel for you and best of luck on getting something accomplished here, there is still a few days left and tamer was put in under similar time line.

2 people like this

Posted

lol thats a different matter. i didnt say you should pick it up after launch just saying you shouldnt use blader as an excuse not to.

That's just backpeddling on your excuse. If I won't enjoy the game, why would I force myself to play it? That seems counter-productive. Yet it's okay for others to do so, but me purely because I'm waiting for Blader...is silly? Huh. Alright then!

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly I am really excited to try the Female Blader when it comes out but until it is released I plan to test out and enjoy a class I did not try yet which is Tamer.

Posted

Also, try to remember that this company isn't TRYING to screw people over.

before  cash shop prices were released i would have agreed on that but now i am not so sure anymore

1 person likes this

Posted

i'd prefer Kunoichi over Blader/Plum first, but if anything, rather Blader/Plum than nothing at all.

Posted

That's just backpeddling on your excuse. If I won't enjoy the game, why would I force myself to play it? That seems counter-productive. Yet it's okay for others to do so, but me purely because I'm waiting for Blader...is silly? Huh. Alright then!

lol okay well have fun with that.

Posted

I really want the blader and ninja class too

Posted

+1

But me i need the plum (blader female)

+1 again because i really want

Posted (edited)

+1

Also Pro Blader Camp! its samurai fast paced style is what I really want after playing it in other countries. I love the Asian flare, don't take it away!

Edited by Khayos

Posted

before  cash shop prices were released i would have agreed on that but now i am not so sure anymore

this.......... same here lol. a costume set being $32 for a btp game. kinda already seems like screwing us over. rather use that $32 on more league skins haha / can get a decent amount of skins for that much

1 person likes this

Posted

In retrospect, this was the most pointless thread ever.

Posted

In retrospect, this was the most pointless thread ever.

true that but atleast we tried xD worth!

Posted

I am also signing onto this one, i found this game interesting mostly due to the bladers mechanics. I have not heard the reasoning behind why the blader is excluded from the launch window release. But if is due to "Too asian" as many have suggested in this post; It is downright a stupid reason.

If people want to play this game, i will bet you anything on the fact that they won't give a damn about whether their character is asian or not lol :D  Hell i'd say most of us are even fond of diversity gamers are rarely racist =)

I really hope you guys decide to put it in at launch even at this late hour, because it would be the right thing to do =)

Posted

Not releasing blader is a sales gimmick through and through...its a way to double milk releases...

Game looks great from what I've seen in vids, but I can wait to play until a decent class becomes available

Seeyall then

Posted

I purchased the $50 pack due to the fact that:

A. i am excitable about good games
and
B. I do very little to no research into what i am buying when "A" happens.

That being said, i purchased for the Blader class which i found out during CBT2 doesn't exist (yet) in the NA launch.

I ----->AM<----- Disappointed.

2 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

I purchased the $50 pack due to the fact that:

A. i am excitable about good games
and
B. I do very little to no research into what i am buying when "A" happens.

That being said, i purchased for the Blader class which i found out during CBT2 doesn't exist (yet) in the NA launch.

I ----->AM<----- Disappointed.

haha! don't worry, more male classes will be released in the coming months; i think they've specified this in a few interviews. hopefully you will still play the game until then.

Posted

All the good things happens for those who wait!

Posted

I hope they're not delaying the launch of Blader and Ninja to squeeze an extra $25 each for unlocking the new class or something.

Posted

Blader/plum is legit the only class I want to play. I've been looking forward to this class for literally forever. Pleaaaaaase launch the game with this class. 

Launching without the Blader is just a HUGE mistake. 

I agree! I want to be a male character, not a warrior - that is not an old man or a deformed mental patient with no posture. I've wanted the Blader class since I heard about this game. I will be disappointed playing a wizard or resorting to playing a female character until they release this class.. >:(>:(

Posted

If you seriously play this game for just 1 class, then you should have done basic research and just waited until it came out before buying.

Posted

I will wait until the Blader or another decent male class is out before playing the game. I've bought the game and am disappointed by the choice of male classes. Fair enough buying the game was my decision. 

I want to play  but I want to start with the class I will stick with. I get bored quickly on MMOs and don't want to have to restart once the class has finally been released.

If developers are avoiding questions about the Blader it most likely means they are going to screw the community over at some point (feel free to prove me wrong). Developers normally only skirt around answering questions when they want to screw you. A good example of this is ESO - Zenimax.

+1 For Blader.

2 people like this

Posted

i can accept that they don`t release all content there is on the spot and with everything else i can kinda live with except for finished classes >< ,this is the only thing that should not be held back for any reason

Posted

+1 for blader/plum :(

Posted

This is a petition to have Blader released in CBT2 or on release.

blader_zpsoaxjw3ni.jpg

Reasoning behind this petition:

1. This class was huge on your other servers, why wouldn't it be here?

2. There's a lot of people looking and waiting for this class. Some barely want to play the game without it.

3.  Most of NA enjoys the Eastern style characters, you can see this in other MMO's. Characters with eastern fighting styles/sword styles become very popular.

4. Out of all the male classes, his play style is what's lacking. Warrior is the hide behind a shield and attack, you have the berserker which is beat it into the ground, Wizard gives you the magic ranged class. You don't have the fast paced class. Female classes, thanks to the release of tamer, now have that, however male classes do not.

I am happy to be a part of the beta test and I can see so much potential, I will provide more feedback on the game as it progresses, but I truly believe having Blader on your CBT2/release will allow you to keep as many of your player base that you've already gathered. :x

[[Will add more info from those who comment! :) ]]

------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Feedback per extra comments:

MikeHeel: [pg. 2]

1. "... two other classes have already been confirmed for launch, Witch as well as Valkyrie, both female classes. Meaning that the ratio is now turned from three and three, to five and three."

2. "...So while all five of the female classes are young so women and men that enjoy playing good looking female characters have -plenty- of options to choose from, men whom just want to look like an average, young adult male are forced to play warrior."

3. "...Roleplayers -will- come to this game for it's absolute beauty, it's graphics, and it's vivid near living world, and in doing so absolutely will that in game store get a LOT of buys, I've personally spent over $300 alone in GW2 on just -dye- packs. But something like an extremely limited male selection -will- turn away a good chunk of RP'ers"

TLDR: "...Adding Blader for release makes you money, in more ways then one..."

Futanari: [pg. 5]

4. "...Western players appreciate Eastern culture just as much as they appreciate ours. Launching BDO with barely any classes with 'asian flair' isn't really a smart move..."

Noth: [pg. 5]

5. "Blader..Was released before The Valkyrie, Wizard/Witch which we are getting..."

KhaiDan: [pg. 11]

6. "...One another note I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not is that NA/EU version are b2p unlike every other models in other regions....so it's natural folks want their main class to be there at the beginning."

{will update as we get more}

Thanks for your support!

Im gonna say because bladers a separate class, and valkyrie is essentially the gender opposite of warriors. If they went with how the game was in the KR official release, there would be a huge commotion with  the fact that swords was exclusive to male characters (disregarding the fact that axes are lol). So, Valkyrie is released in order to balance the classes of the game 1 male sword & 1 female sword, and 1 male (dinosaur)  mage & 1 female mage. Of course the 3 exclusive classes are there, but at least theres equilibrium at launch. Also, the game just launched while the main servers have already been out, this is funny because ive read this kind of statements in the blade and soul community; the problem of importing is people forget that the current updated servers had a LONG period of time when they dont have the content that they have now. 

Just wait and it will come, the KR waited for it, why cant you?