• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

862 post and no ETA or something for blader :(

Posted

they don't care

Posted

Hey, they reduced costume prices by 3 euros, so maybe you can get the blader to come 3 days before of the scheduled date?

4a2aca20-5ce0-0133-4cfb-0e3f8b958f63.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

862 post and no ETA or something for blader :(

Sad,not even 1 CM responded to this thread :/ 35 pages and still going,sad,sad :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Im gonna say because bladers a separate class, and valkyrie is essentially the gender opposite of warriors. If they went with how the game was in the KR official release, there would be a huge commotion with  the fact that swords was exclusive to male characters (disregarding the fact that axes are lol). So, Valkyrie is released in order to balance the classes of the game 1 male sword & 1 female sword, and 1 male (dinosaur)  mage & 1 female mage. Of course the 3 exclusive classes are there, but at least theres equilibrium at launch. Also, the game just launched while the main servers have already been out, this is funny because ive read this kind of statements in the blade and soul community; the problem of importing is people forget that the current updated servers had a LONG period of time when they dont have the content that they have now. 

Just wait and it will come, the KR waited for it, why cant you?

I'm waiting to play the game, so we are waiting. The difference is, in KR they were developing the class, obviously they had to wait for it. The class is developed there's very little reason to wait for it now with the same type of justifications. It's just asinine.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want ninja and blader bad, but for now I'll just make a warrior to make as much as silver as possible, breed horses and join a decent guild in the mean time.

One thing I also really want is a male sorcerer..... I mean the gameplay is basically like infamous second son.

Posted

bump

Posted

I would love a blader aswell, been playing warrior so far, but it just does not feel right.

2 people like this

Posted

i must admit i am waiting patiently for the blader and/or ninja.. they are the only classes im really interested in playing.. until then.. wizard it is :/

Posted

I agree once I saw the Blader Class I purchased this game thinking that it would already be on here.  Sadly I should have done more research, but I have been looking for a MMO where I can have a samurai type looking character.

Posted (edited)

Really hope they can at least give us an ETA on the Blader soon... I played Blader for a bit on the JP servers in the hours before the preorder window closed and I loved it so much. I pre ordered the game figuring I would just play something else until Blader was released and well, I have tried every other class and they all just feel so wrong, I can't stand playing any of them... so I'm just afk fishing until the Blader release because I don't enjoy any other class :(.

What I am curious about is why it is missing to begin with, are they still doing the voiceacting and stuff or what? Because the class is already complete as far as mechanics go... Can't they just put it in with a tacked on warning of "this class is currently incomplete and undergoing changes, roll at own risk" and patch the changes later?

This is going to feel like a very a long wait.

Edited by Divenity
1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, that's really what we need to be asking for these days. An E.T.A on when it'll be ready.

Posted

bump :'/

Posted

I would really like to know how this has gone for 35 pages without any acknowledgement from the devs... The class is clearly very wanted.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty depressing that I've been waiting for so long and now that this is coming to NA we won't be able to play Blader... -_-

2 people like this

Posted

So yea, reached level 40 for valkyrie. Starting to get bored of valkyrie... all i want is to main as a blader e.e where the hell is blader give me blader, i will ----- and moan until blader comes out because i am a 12 yr old 

Posted

im so disappointed in the launch, i just want to play blader, forcing myself to play this game as some random other class is so lame. why isnt the best classes in the game not in the actual game yet?

4 people like this

Posted

I'm sure it will get released shortly after launch and the first event comes :)

Posted (edited)

I'm sure it will get released shortly after launch and the first event comes :)

The problem is defining shortly. A couple weeks? A month? Two months? Your definition of short may not be the same as ours.

Edited by Divenity

Posted

It's just crazy how such an essential part of why this game appealed to many people worldwide is being completely held out indefinitely...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bumping because seriously... it should be.

The only logical reason to withhold this class is if it were undergoing major changes for the NA/EU versions, which I doubt... The class is complete, we know this already, just give it to us.

Edit: and no one can logically argue for "well it came later for KR" , the class wasn't done at the time so it made sense, that is not the case right now... and we currently have classes here that came out after Blader did there, so it's release timing in other regions is irrelevant.

Edited by Divenity
1 person likes this

Posted

bump

Posted

Bumping because seriously... it should be.

The only logical reason to withhold this class is if it were undergoing major changes for the NA/EU versions, which I doubt... The class is complete, we know this already, just give it to us.

Edit: and no one can logically argue for "well it came later for KR" , the class wasn't done at the time so it made sense, that is not the case right now... and we currently have classes here that came out after Blader did there, so it's release timing in other regions is irrelevant.

The game is being released the same way that it was released in KR in updates.  We'll see Blader soon enough! Patience :D

Posted (edited)

The game is being released the same way that it was released in KR in updates.  We'll see Blader soon enough! Patience :D

My previous statement of us currently having classes that came out after Blader did in KR renders your argument irrelevant. It is clearly not being released in the same way it was in the KR updates.

Edited by Divenity

Posted

People don't understand how annoying it is to be forced to play a female character, purely because there is no fast paced male class in the game currently. They've no idea.

1 person likes this