• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone who thinks staggering classes is a good form of content holding, doesn't quite understand how BDO works and just how much it -isn't- fair for anyone that wants to main those new classes. Classes are NOT the best content to stagger.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, here's to hoping we see some activity from our Community team. Even more hopeful for useful or positive information for our plights. If not, well...The Division is live in some regions and going live in 14 hours or so in others. Maybe that will take some of the stress of not being able to play our main class off our minds.

Hopefully long enough for them to provide pertinent information so we can choose whether to stick with BDO or move on.

Posted (edited)

Anyone who thinks staggering classes is a good form of content holding, doesn't quite understand how BDO works and just how much it -isn't- fair for anyone that wants to main those new classes. Classes are NOT the best content to stagger.

I don't even consider classes to be content at all... they are a method for traversing content, not content itself, and as such shouldn't be staggered.

37 pages and 913 replies, still no acknowledgement from the devs or CM team... Very disappointing.

Edited by Divenity

Posted (edited)

I don't even consider classes to be content at all... they are a method for traversing content, not content itself, and as such shouldn't be staggered.

37 pages and 913 replies, still no acknowledgement from the devs or CM team... Very disappointing.

Yep. I agree wholeheartedly.

Just SOME form of, acknowledgement or E.T.A. or whatever just would...be helpful. It's really discouraging to know one of the most viewed and commented on threads is going vastly ignored.

Edited by MikeHeel
2 people like this

Posted

FOLLOW! PLZ DEV ANSWER!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much this. Any information at all could hold me over until either release or another update. Dead silence is kinda a vibe killer. 

Yep. I agree wholeheartedly.

Just SOME form of, acknowledgement or E.T.A. or whatever just would...be helpful. It's really discouraging to know one of the most viewed and commented on threads is going vastly ignored.

1 person likes this

Posted

Push for awareness. This class is needed, the sooner, the better :)

2 people like this

Posted

So yea... just gonna bump this up because.. this is the only class I'm really looking forward to.  Already leveled my Valkyrie to 50 and I gotta say... I'm not as satisfied as I would be with plum so yea... BUMP I WANT MY PLUM PLEASE! BUMP BUMP BUMP GIVE US A DAMN ETA 

54709a926a0bc7736a21b588951efc8f.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I second this! +1

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on guys, see this Topic and release Blader/Plum.

2 people like this

Posted

The OP quoted a guy named.. Futanari..

I find that hilarious lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Had to make an account on this forum just to add to this. Friend got me 7 day guest pass looked at what class i wanted to play, was unsure till i saw plum, was so excited. I've still been playing only because i could work on trading and get money for my plum, but its getting harder to want to pay 30 on the game with no ETA on my main class, the only *unofficial* comment I read on an ETA was from someone saying 4-weeks! Its bad enough that I have to hope for a month delayed release in a game I am quickly losing the will to play as, but its only hopeful wishing at best. Also without being negative, why would you hold "Asian flair" from and Korean MMO, what hurts the most is RU got it before we did... q.q

1 person likes this

Posted

Please release this asap, I'm just waiting for blade to start playing :)

3 people like this

Posted

Had to make an account on this forum just to add to this. Friend got me 7 day guest pass looked at what class i wanted to play, was unsure till i saw plum, was so excited. I've still been playing only because i could work on trading and get money for my plum, but its getting harder to want to pay 30 on the game with no ETA on my main class, the only *unofficial* comment I read on an ETA was from someone saying 4-weeks! Its bad enough that I have to hope for a month delayed release in a game I am quickly losing the will to play as, but its only hopeful wishing at best. Also without being negative, why would you hold "Asian flair" from and Korean MMO, what hurts the most is RU got it before we did... q.q

i hope its 4 weeks only.....

Posted

I'm another player who'd like to see blader go live. As much as I love the game I can't seem to fully commit to it because I can't play the class I want. I tend to stick with one character.

The lack of blader is also keeping me from spending money in the cash shop as I'd focus my pearls on my blader. 

The longer it takes for DAUM to add blader, the more likely I'll lose interest in the game. I really like the game but without the blader I can't seem to immerse myself in it. I've tried with other classes but I keep thinking I'm just settling on a class I'll abandon later on. 

EXACTLY how i feel. And probably many others do as well.

3 people like this

Posted

EXACTLY how i feel. And probably many others do as well.

same here, like i been spending my time just getting contribution points atm til i get to make a blader

Posted

I am already starting to lose interest in the game without having access to the class I would like to play. The only thing still keeping me playing is the arena when a few people decide to show up. Crafting has started to become dull after I realized some of the stuff I want to make is not in the game, or was translated wrong. I also wonder what costumes will come with Blader when it finally shows up. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

This is something we've posted about multiple times already. (Feels like the pet breeding system :P

We unfortunately do now have any information about the release of new classes in the game. In reality we all know that's a very huge content we're all excited for, and obviously the moment we'll have information we will make a big announcement about it.

I mean, we know that's something a lot of you are waiting for, some of you even got the game specifically for those new classes. But for the time being, we honestly do not have any information about where/when/how those classes will be released. :)

Edited by CM_Tytyes
2 people like this

Posted

Hello guys,

This is something we've posted about multiple times already. (Feels like the pet breeding system :P

We unfortunately do now have any information about the release of new classes in the game. In reality we all know that's a very huge content we're all excited for, and obviously the moment we'll have information we will make a big announcement about it.

I mean, we know that's something a lot of you are waiting for, some of you even got the game specifically for those new classes. But for the time being, we honestly do not have any information about where/when/how those classes will be released. :)

Can we get some idea of what exactly is currently in the pipeline at all? Knowing what not to expect is nice, but knowing what IS coming is far better

Posted

Hello guys,

Well i just hope it doesn't take more than two months, seeing as how thats how long it took the RU servers to get blader.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess i can wait till the end of the month before I move on to something else, not saying that as a threat, but doing busy work on alts for a month while your friends and guild get to max level gets tedious, fun at first but then you know your gonna be playing catch up for who know hows long, especially when your already behind with RL work ect.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess i can wait till the end of the month before I move on to something else, not saying that as a threat, but doing busy work on alts for a month while your friends and guild get to max level gets tedious, fun at first but then you know your gonna be playing catch up for who know hows long, especially when your already behind with RL work ect.

agreed, being forced months behind everyone else for no reason is not "fun".

The fact that we haven't been given an ETA tells me that they aren't even working on it, which just pisses me off to no end.

Edited by Divenity
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

agreed, being forced months behind everyone else for no reason is not "fun".
The fact that we haven't been given an ETA tells me that they aren't even working on it, which just pisses me off to no end.

Yep, with the coding already being done since this same team just released Blader in RU not too long ago, for an already finished class....I just can't believe they have zero idea of when it's going to be released. When all of it's animation work, gear design, etc? Is already all finished and I think the most they'd need to do is actually reinsert the coding they already have ready from RU and translate the tooltips to english which I'd be shocked if it wasn't already done....These 'exciting new classes' aren't very 'new'. It's content that's been released and ready for a long time that they're basically keeping in their back pocket for when the hype dies down a little. "WAIT,GUYS! EXCITING 'NEW' CONTENT! BLADER!'

How content they have the coding/design all readily available is considered 'new' is beyond me...but a lack of any information with one of the CM's literally coming in to inform us that they have zero information on it just leads me to believe that means it won't be out for atleast two months. If they were planning it for the end of the month or a month in? Wouldn't they know that already given that's a bit over two weeks? /sigh This is a massive let down.

Though I guess it makes sense that the CM's don't have any information on it, they'll be told what to say when DAUM gives them the greenlight most likely. What I'm saying isn't referencing them in any negative light, it's moreso those whom -do- more then likely know. They're keeping it hush hush for a reason and that reason isn't very good sadly.

Edited by MikeHeel
4 people like this

Posted

People are levelling up from 51 to 52 and I can't even play the class I want , since i already levelled a Berserker to 50 :(

1 person likes this

Posted

People are levelling up from 51 to 52 and I can't even play the class I want , since i already levelled a Berserker to 50 :(

Aaaaww - you can be my zerker any time :D  

1 person likes this