• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1,445 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

This is something we've posted about multiple times already. (Feels like the pet breeding system :P

We unfortunately do now have any information about the release of new classes in the game. In reality we all know that's a very huge content we're all excited for, and obviously the moment we'll have information we will make a big announcement about it.

I mean, we know that's something a lot of you are waiting for, some of you even got the game specifically for those new classes. But for the time being, we honestly do not have any information about where/when/how those classes will be released. :)

With all due respect sir Tytyes, this is the most viewed thread in the suggestions list and you are saying that you don't have any information about the release of "new" classes yet? I thought CM_Jouska said you community managers were always going back and forth communicating with the game Devs, why hasn't it been communicated to the game devs then (seeing as it is so important for a lot of people)? or do the game Devs simply not know either?

Edited by Wanderlore
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Reads like "milking the money" through simulating a "new game start" of an old game, to not overfeed the player base.

Sadly, i am already let down by this. Gladly Dark Souls 3 is marching in soon.

Oh, and the suggestion to put all the frequently asked questions in a frequently asked questions sticky thread, is bitterly needed. That is totally your own waist of work time, to not have done it already. Sorry to say that, but that is indeed a bad job done so far. Never mind and make up for it with a FAQ next week :)!

Edit: Yes, there is already a nice FAQ out from days ago, but apparently without these answers --> going in circles here; just tell your player base what is up with your release plans in any way.

Edited by Archiemedis
5 people like this

Posted

I want to buy this game only when Blader come, so fast my friends!

3 people like this

Posted

I want to buy this game only when Blader come, so fast my friends!

sure buy it when it comes out, and have 0 resources to begin with. OR stock pile Blackstones so that the time comes for it's release. Yo'ull have 15+ Blader in all sets.

I mean I'll rather have something to start with.

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

GIVE ME BLADER!

Posted

In reality we all know that's a very huge content we're all excited for

Like ? a working support to solve Ticket ?

Kappa.

Posted

I tried playing Warrior but it feels like an ALT. I'm waiting for the Blader so I can actually play and enjoy the game. I want to discover and explore with my main and not an alt. I want to get lost in the world with my trusty sword by my side! 

Information about the Blader would be nice. Right now it feels like..... "Sorry we can't give you any information or timelines about the Blader as we are working out how to extort money out of you with it."

6 people like this

Posted

I tried playing Warrior but it feels like an ALT. I'm waiting for the Blader so I can actually play and enjoy the game. I want to discover and explore with my main and not an alt. I want to get lost in the world with my trusty sword by my side! 

Information about the Blader would be nice. Right now it feels like..... "Sorry we can't give you any information or timelines about the Blader as we are working out how to extort money out of you with it."

The best way to earn more money, mine at least, would be to release this damn class.

2 people like this

Posted

The best way to earn more money, mine at least, would be to release this damn class.

Agreed, I know I'm not spending any until Blader is out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed, I know I'm not spending any until Blader is out.

same, wanted to buy some cute outfits and cool armor for my plum, guess the wait goes on

2 people like this

Posted

Hello guys,

This is something we've posted about multiple times already. (Feels like the pet breeding system :P

We unfortunately do now have any information about the release of new classes in the game. In reality we all know that's a very huge content we're all excited for, and obviously the moment we'll have information we will make a big announcement about it.

I mean, we know that's something a lot of you are waiting for, some of you even got the game specifically for those new classes. But for the time being, we honestly do not have any information about where/when/how those classes will be released. :)

Pretty disappointing. This is another class that I loved on different clients of the game (JP / KR) and the one class I want to commit to.

1 person likes this

Posted

Another day passes. I just want to play plum, friends asking me to come play, i want to but ive trade grinded and messed with training a lil bit, but i wanted to do that on my main not do it twice! Gah!~ The wait for this is more annoying then I thought, the "released quickly" comments teasing me..

1 person likes this

Posted

Another day passes. I just want to play plum, friends asking me to come play, i want to but ive trade grinded and messed with training a lil bit, but i wanted to do that on my main not do it twice! Gah!~ The wait for this is more annoying then I thought, the "released quickly" comments teasing me..

they said ''rather fast'' my friend .....  rather fast

Posted

Bump this -

Posted

Blader... the only class i rly like in this game :) 

i hope it won't be long... 

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, with this type of MMO it's hard to play it in-depth with a character  you don't love, the blader is more my play style.  I just wont play until it's out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello guys,

Then ask the developer?

This is a really important class since it helps to offset the female classes that are 3/5 right now. Whats even more disappointing then just limiting us to 3 classes if we want to choose a male is limiting one of them to being a old man. 

Ohh you wanted to model a male off of what you look like in real life so you can try to be caught up in all the immersion of the story line. You get warrior. ~Gee Thanks. 

5 people like this

Posted

Hello guys,

Thank you for responding to my thread, a response is better than none. I know that everyone is waiting for Blader, hence my making of this forum. Also your icon is adorable :) 

Posted (edited)

I am already starting to lose interest in the game without having access to the class I would like to play. The only thing still keeping me playing is the arena when a few people decide to show up. Crafting has started to become dull after I realized some of the stuff I want to make is not in the game, or was translated wrong. I also wonder what costumes will come with Blader when it finally shows up. 

Totally agree.

For some outfits on the korean version, see my blog: http://mmorpgsamurai.blogspot.nl/?view=classic

I like the energy of this thread. A CM even responded (although without giving any info), that is something. Let's keep the pressure up. Maybe DAUM will decide to hasten the release of blader.

Edited by Zato-Ichi

Posted

Totally agree.

For an some outfits on the korean version, see my blog: http://mmorpgsamurai.blogspot.nl/?view=classic

You sir may have an obsession. O.o. I want the cantusa set for blader and warrior if it ever comes out. 

Posted

You sir may have an obsession. O.o. I want the cantusa set for blader and warrior if it ever comes out. 

spot on

Posted

I'm pretty sick of waiting for content for games.

The way I see it there's no good excuse as to why there's no information on the release of these classes.

My excitement for Blade & Soul died because of the waiting for Warlock. Didn't want to spoil the experience until i could have my main character.

Currently i have a good number of characters below level 20 sitting in Heidel and I don't feel compelled to do anything 'cause I'm waiting for Kunoichi. Frankly I'm already considering giving up on this game. If I'll have to wait months for even just news about when to expect it to come out, I'mma call it quits here.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm pretty sick of waiting for content for games.

The way I see it there's no good excuse as to why there's no information on the release of these classes.

My excitement for Blade & Soul died because of the waiting for Warlock. Didn't want to spoil the experience until i could have my main character.

Currently i have a good number of characters below level 20 sitting in Heidel and I don't feel compelled to do anything 'cause I'm waiting for Kunoichi. Frankly I'm already considering giving up on this game. If I'll have to wait months for even just news about when to expect it to come out, I'mma call it quits here.

I could understand waiting for new content in a game, but you are right they do not have an excuse. The lack of information only hurts them in the long run, but the CMs are unable to give us anything at this time. The higher ups, whoever that may be, are doing a very bad job. It isn't like we are waiting on new content created from the ground up either. I would like for people to support the game, but if you aren't enjoying it then you should probably move on. I am also to the point where I may quit soon. However, the lack of classes isn't the only reason for that. :(

3 people like this

Posted

The way I see it. All there really is to do is translate skill names and tooltips and that shouldn't take long. Though I'm not in the business so there's of course more to it than that. I'm not gonna be ignorant and say it's not more complicated than translation. But considering everybody knows these classes very well already, or atleast know they're in the game, I find it really hard to believe it's not possible to atleast give a rough estimate when to expect them. Not even a release date but just a little bit of confirmation it'll be soon.

Waiting in the dark really sucks. I normally would be more patient but other games have worn my patience down. And considering MMORPG's are time consuming, having to devote your focus on it for a long time without really getting the player experience you're waiting for, creates retention before you even get to play the game. Then the game's natural time requirement just becomes frustrating. Stretching your excitement wears it thin.

Now, I've been very impressed so far. Willing to take feedback and all, but I really feel more transparency is in order.

I hope to hear atleast something before April. It doesn't even have to be an exact date, or be my Kunichi, just some class. I don't mean to be rude or invoke resentful attitudes in others here... but I kinda feel left in the gutter here like a sucker, and I know I'm not alone. So please.

3 people like this

Posted

The way I see it. All there really is to do is translate skill names and tooltips and that shouldn't take long. Though I'm not in the business so there's of course more to it than that. I'm not gonna be ignorant and say it's not more complicated than translation. But considering everybody knows these classes very well already, or atleast know they're in the game, I find it really hard to believe it's not possible to atleast give a rough estimate when to expect them. Not even a release date but just a little bit of confirmation it'll be soon.

Waiting in the dark really sucks. I normally would be more patient but other games have worn my patience down. And considering MMORPG's are time consuming, having to devote your focus on it for a long time without really getting the player experience you're waiting for, creates retention before you even get to play the game. Then the game's natural time requirement just becomes frustrating. Stretching your excitement wears it thin.

Now, I've been very impressed so far. Willing to take feedback and all, but I really feel more transparency is in order.

I hope to hear atleast something before April. It doesn't even have to be an exact date, or be my Kunichi, just some class. I don't mean to be rude or invoke resentful attitudes in others here... but I kinda feel left in the gutter here like a sucker, and I know I'm not alone. So please.

Im at the point i read this every day for hope, and post mainly to know other people feel the same about their classes, I was hoping that plum would get released alongside blader, at this rate..I have less faith in that. Tired of people telling me just to play valk or some other class, or the lack of info on any other forum, I basically just log on, converse to unlock stuff till i get frustrated or bored then log back off.

1 person likes this