• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Looking for a girlfriend

193 posts in this topic

Posted

I know it's embarrassing to post this, I'm almost thirty years old

and I never really felt intimacy of having a girlfriend or close friends I can trust.

kmao8Uf.jpg

anyway I thought what's the worst that can happen, here I am.

I hope someone how small the chance would take this seriously.

Posted

We should just making a dating thread and consolidate all these threads together...

2 people like this

Posted

Nothing a fleshlight won't solve mate. 

you don't understand, I want to feel love

I don't just want to have a fling.

Posted

A fleshlight can give you all the love you need, m8. 

why you doing this

Posted

why you doing this

ROFL. Ask yourself the same question, lol.

Posted (edited)

you don't understand, I want to feel love

I don't just want to have a fling.

Problem solved.

toon_companion_cube_stock_by_xquatrox-d4vqwp6.png

Edited by DeusVult
4 people like this

Posted

-----ing rofl, 10/10

What's that weeb? I wanna "-----ing rofl 10/10", too.

Posted

It's the weighted companion cube from Portal, literally man's best friend.

Skeen.

and I never really felt intimacy of having a girlfriend or close friends I can trust.

So um, dude- what are your interests and stuff? What kinda girls do you like? Are you interested in trans as well? Gis us some more info, like!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yikes

1 person likes this

Posted

Skeen.

So um, dude- what are your interests and stuff? What kinda girls do you like? Are you interested in trans as well? Gis us some more info, like!

This. Lol Give us info, then we will go find you a gf

Posted

What kinda girls do you like?

someone sweet, and warm I can share my feelings with.

Posted

Go to a brothel

each week you will have different girlfriends

Posted

I want someone who loves me for who I am, not because I have money.

Posted

Then play the game

Group up with some female avatars and quest with them and hope it isn't a guy behind that avatar

Posted

I want someone who loves me for who I am, not because I have money.

How much monehs are we talking about, eh? ¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting... this made me laugh. But, I think you're looking in the wrong department...

Posted

Interesting... this made me laugh. But, I think you're looking in the wrong department...

Why? This could work!

Posted

Go to a brothel

I approve of this message.

Posted

I approve of this message.

But it's not the same thing as gaining one there you can just get them a easy way but think like a tier 5 horse you need to capture it and tame it for you to get it as a pet

think of the girl as the same way (not like a horse)

Posted (edited)

kmao8Uf.jpg

Dont worry, you arent missing much. Im an introvert 28 yo who always played video games, watched anime and fapped to hentai all day long. I got a girlfriend at 23 and it sucks and sex isint worth it, but once you get involved its hard to quit, you get emotionaly locked to her and she will use any form of emotional manipulation to keep you, since you are her provider, she only gains from having you. Women are glorified in our society but the truth is they suck as much as men and sometimes even more because we put them on pediestals and we teach women its okay to act like spoiled princesses. Women use up all of your time, they spend your money, they use you for your utility and expect you to give out all those things freely and they give almost nothing in return and will be mean to you if you dont measure up to her standards.

Edited by Xom
2 people like this

Posted

k m8 grt stori

CD_-TwXWYAAkmv_.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a legend on the KR servers that if you reach 10k Amity with a female NPC you can marry her, and have sexy time with her, and even make KIDS!

Its a hidden mechanic as far as I know, but its worth a try, right?

P.S. there was an attempt to prove this on a russian server, but .... ya know vodka happened.

Posted

k m8 grt stori

CD_-TwXWYAAkmv_.jpg

This made laugh and reminded me of this:

9k=9k=_69786238_69786233.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Anime

7061537.jpg

Posted

Dont worry, you arent missing much. Im an introvert 28 yo who always played video games, watched anime and fapped to hentai all day long. I got a girlfriend at 23 and it sucks and sex isint worth it, but once you get involved its hard to quit, you get emotionaly locked to her and she will use any form of emotional manipulation to keep you, since you are her provider, she only gains from having you. Women are glorified in our society but the truth is they suck as much as men and sometimes even more because we put them on pediestals and we teach women its okay to act like spoiled princesses. Women use up all of your time, they spend your money, they use you for your utility and expect you to give out all those things freely and they give almost nothing in return and will be mean to you if you dont measure up to her standards.

Lol how can you be 28 and so clueless *boggles*