• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not enough materials for repetitive task

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This seriously needs to be fixed. I want to use my best worker to make a costume but I can't cause of this bug. I am forced to use a blue grade worker just to do the task.

2016-03-15_15676162.thumb.JPG.a910bf76dd2016-03-15_15698349.thumb.JPG.34985fd9ad2016-03-15_15710713.thumb.JPG.a0fa9747a2

As you can see my blue worker starts the task just fine. While my artisan cant start the task, even after trying to change the amount of times, I get the same error. Please fix this. 

Edited by Chaosbelow

Posted (edited)

i cant start it either :(

i kickt my golden jugruta and bought a blue goblin, now it wors...pls fix that bug

update: i could' t use a artisan goblin for the craftsmen amor but i could use the artisan worker for a fish amor

Edited by Necromonger

Posted (edited)

Yep, same here. My Ilya Island worker has +1 to production for life clothing so I sent him to Heidel to make fishing gear, np but when I try to get him to do the Craftsmen clothes it says the same thing.

Edit: Speaking of bugs, I can't seem to edit this post without this picture showing up, deleting it doesn't fix it.

2016-03-14_814253183.JPG

Edited by Big_To

Posted (edited)

Looks like its fixed? I was able to send my artisan worker to work on a costume. Not sure if I did something different to fix it. 

Edited by Chaosbelow

Posted (edited)

Still not fixed. It worked once and now doesnt again... This is such a lame bug and seems like it wont be fixed for a while. Its so minor for so many other people. And like necromonger said, it seems to only work with certain outfits. With a fisher outfit, my artisan worker keeps getting not enough materials for repetitive task. 

@CM_Josuka

Please let the dev team know. 

Edited by Chaosbelow

Posted

Same, Artisan Human worker with buff "Life Skill Production Skill" produces error "Not enough materials for repetitive task." Yet others can craft clothes No problem it seems.

Posted

Check the storage for City/Town the Worker comes from, and not the storage of where the Task is being attempted

Posted

I get the same with a worker with +3 to costume production. I thought maybe he needed enough resources for 3 outfits, so put that in my warehouse, but he still wouldn't craft. And yes, the materials are in the same town as my worker as is the workshop. 

On a related note, is it possible to proc anything on crafting costumes? Like a +1? 

Posted (edited)

soooo, is there anything new on this topic? cause my goblin artisan crafted the steel armor, he procct 4 armors at once, thats awesome, but then he stopped working cause of the generic message with the no materials. there are definivly materials and the worker got stamina and stuff, he just doesnt do the job...

edit: so i looked at my worker and realized that if he crited he would do 4 Armors ( cause he has +3 on armor processing) then i stacked my materials to 4 times the normal and it worked, he just started.... u cant do singles with taht kind of workers.

Edited by Casho
1 person likes this

Posted

Check the storage for City/Town the Worker comes from, and not the storage of where the Task is being attempted

Can confirm,

The worker WILL ONLY USE the materials in the storage from the town he is from, NOT in the town you are trying to do stuff in

Posted

Can confirm,

The worker WILL ONLY USE the materials in the storage from the town he is from, NOT in the town you are trying to do stuff in

While this is true, it would be already indicated at the bottom part where the materials are listed, like OP has the mats available in his pics. I mean if worker was in another town and you have Black stone powder there for example, it would be indicated properly that 'he has mats to work with'; and the error he gets is not related to that.

Could it be is that he fed the worker a beer, (has 2 Ap) AFTER pulling up the craft window? that will not update. you have to close and re-open the craft window.

There is some other issues you might get, but maybe that was the case if it worked later on, and sometimes doesn't.

Posted

I got the bug after today's patch too. Please help DAUM.

Posted (edited)

If your worker has additional production skill in any specified role he will produce 1+X of the product every time. So my prof worker with +1 life clothes ALWAYS produces 2 sets for double the amount of mats. He cannot produce a single suit, only doubles.

The error message is accurate: your worker is trying to make multiples and you don't have enough mats for that in your storage.

TT

Edited by Tommytools

Posted

Lol awesome, this was reported a month ago and still no fix, since I am now just getting it now..

Posted (edited)

Having the same issue recently as well, 1 worker had this issue yesterday with making trade packs, and now the one I had replace him to do it yesterday is having the same issue on the same task today with the last remaining materials.

If your worker has additional production skill in any specified role he will produce 1+X of the product every time. So my prof worker with +1 life clothes ALWAYS produces 2 sets for double the amount of mats. He cannot produce a single suit, only doubles.

The error message is accurate: your worker is trying to make multiples and you don't have enough mats for that in your storage.

TT

Can confirm, just bought enough materials to allow my worker to be able to craft essentially what it would take to craft 2 packs, and now he's able to produce the trade packs.

Edited by FacelessImmortal

Posted

WTF, what if I don't WANT 2, or don't have enough mats?? This is nuts.

Posted

Reviving a old post: Posted 16 March (edited) by Chaosbelow

The bug is still ingame. 

http://imgur.com/djCqxYf

Having issues with a Giant Worker from Heidel with +3 Weapon production.  The items are in heidel storage and going to Calpheon. Worked like a charm yesterday and now refusing to work. The Heidel storage has enough empty slots for the craft.

Posted

2017-01-09

This bug is still present in game!

I have the requisite materials to make a single calph crate and I cant. (screenshot)

Capture.PNG

Posted

2017-01-09

This bug is still present in game!

I have the requisite materials to make a single calph crate and I cant. (screenshot)

Capture.PNG

hover on the worker

u ll see that he got a skill with advanced wood crates skill or smth like that. With that he creates 4 Crates per step, that means it needs for each cycle 4x of the mats. Means 20 of each plywood. Use your brain pls before posting here and read stuff

Posted

soooo, is there anything new on this topic? cause my goblin artisan crafted the steel armor, he procct 4 armors at once, thats awesome, but then he stopped working cause of the generic message with the no materials. there are definivly materials and the worker got stamina and stuff, he just doesnt do the job...

edit: so i looked at my worker and realized that if he crited he would do 4 Armors ( cause he has +3 on armor processing) then i stacked my materials to 4 times the normal and it worked, he just started.... u cant do singles with taht kind of workers.

I can confirm that my worker had a processing bonus causing this issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0