• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server maintainance time for Europe

Server maintainance   121 votes

1. 1. Would you like to move server maintainance on Europe servers to off time? (2am-9am)

• Yes!
    • No?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Can the server maintainance for Europe servers be done during 2-9am? instead of 9-14?

Please support the idea. Vote on the poll!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

6-11 would be pretty fine too 
but 10-15 is shitty :/

Edited by Balvor
2 people like this

Posted

just vote maybe we can make a difference!

1 person likes this

Posted

Of course.
Though what I find really annoying is the lenght of the down time........6 hours?
Are you kidding me?

I would not mind maintenance in the morning, as long as it's short.
WOW downtime is every Wed at 11 AM UTC and lasts 2 hours top.
6 hours is unacceptable.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

i agree thats why if they seperate the regions i think maintainance would be shorter. 3h for NA 3h for EU, this way we all get short for 6h. 

Edited by BigPun

Posted

Of course.
Though what I find really annoying is the lenght of the down time........6 hours?
Are you kidding me?

I would not mind maintenance in the morning, as long as it's short.
WOW downtime is every Wed at 11 AM UTC and lasts 2 hours top.
6 hours is unacceptable.

yeah, wtf are they doing that they need half a day every week?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

EU downtime in EU night

Send the link to your EU mates, and vote!

Edited by Tzuiki
3 people like this

Posted

Aye, EU servers EU rules. We are the customers so its in Devs hands to respect our ideas etc since its going on both ways for us and for them. If they want ppl to be happy and get more $$$. Well, the logic is saying respect customers :P

1 person likes this

Posted

They don't care, tons of threads like this. They want to make the EU Community get mad on purpose.

Sometimes I think companies have no brain, when it's a NA Company the downtimes are like the ones we have right now (NA Down at Non-Prime time) which makes sense..

Daum is a freaking EU Company and they still have the Maintenance at NA's Non-Prime-Time and -----ing their own local Community up wtf.

Posted

10-14h UTC ; I can't play for my only 1 week end day and it is stupid to close server a Wednesday and when people could play. Do it monday, tuesday, thursday or do it before 10h. Everyone know than wednesday 10-14h UTC is a bad idea.

Posted

my only day off and i cant play >< lel im too busy rest of the week playing BDO :( 

Posted

Not sure if the day would make much difference, but the downtime is definitely too long. I'm sure they don't need 5 hours for this every week..

It it was 1-2 hours it wouldn't be a big problem even during the day. 

So yes, either shorter downtime, or do it during nighttime.

1 person likes this

Posted

between 0200 and 0600 would be perfect any day of the week.

Posted

What the -----? mainetance again? what the ----- every 2-3 days we will get mainetance really you cant do this at night at least? hello some people dont have much time to play...

Posted

or why dont they simply split EU and NA.. i think both markets are big enough to make both time zones happy.

Posted

They are doing it during work hours to reduce the cost of maintenance (and to have full staff to handle a mess of a patch).
Suck it up. It is only 9am-2pm UTC. What about the poor Aussies and OCE that miss out on a semi-full gaming night?

They could split the NA and EU, sure. However that would make them need to redo the launcher (needs to be redone anyway). So that different regions get patched at a certain time. Sure this can be done. However they have slightly bigger things to fry first. So you are gonna have to wait anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

The BDO news twitter announced that they have to do the NA/EU maints at the same time. So, that is a thing they are doing.

In any event, there is no time that would benefit everyone(as well as themself) so it's always going to be an issue for someone no matter when the maint is done.

2 people like this

Posted

i think it can be sorted to suite us all, no matter the working hours for EU or NA!

Posted

OFC but i think in the night the Daum's worker should be payed more thant the day, so...

Posted

Up

Posted

OFC but i think in the night the Daum's worker should be payed more thant the day, so...

We paid more than enough, don't you think?

Posted

I agree on that one!

Posted

Downtime is never suitable for everyone. If there is maintenance, I lose most of the day to play, and there are at least 2 maintenances per week.

Maintenance schedules are currently in favor of NA players, because they cried the most, but I question myself why? Daum Games Europe B.V. is a european company, be good to your fellow europeans. Don't make them lose valuable days on your maintenances.

Posted

Tbh I don't even get why anyone would vote no on this. American haters who don't want anything to be convenient for Europeans?

Posted

Those days of the week again so im bringing this back up!

Let me hear your toughts guys!