• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bots

11 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys should make whisper possible after lvl 15-20 because there are so many bots who make many characters lvl 1 and whisper about selling online gold or power lvl...

Posted

I think I may have seen one in-game. (or some kind of power leveler.)

They just attack mobs (and ks) and do not pick up.

I followed one for a bit.

/g'day.

Posted

have been googling, cause bored but there are really sophisticated bots already out there. Playing the fishing game, grinding, picking shit up.. they can do everything.

Posted

have been googling, cause bored but there are really sophisticated bots already out there. Playing the fishing game, grinding, picking shit up.. they can do everything.

It isn't like that is hard to programm. 

One of the most simnplest ways creating a bot it only takes time but if you have a working base you just update the offsets and the packatges you send to the client.

I donot even belive they play the fishing Game. I am pretty sure the just recorded 1 complet fishing game and everytime you fish they send the success packadge to the sever and bam.

Other than that every MMO has dozen of bots this mmo has too no use getting fused over it (I know you didn't just wanted to say that in advanced)

There will ALWAYS BE BOTS and there will ALWAYS BE HACKS for games. It is not a Game people can win.

Only good htink is that they can not harm the community THAT bad they can harm community sure but they have much greater impact in other games. The undercuting prices are minimal here and they can only slower lower the marketplace but for what? They can nots ell the gold and they can not trade. So what use do they have other than people too lazy too play?

The only unfair advantage I see is in training your XP cuz if the bot can do that 24/7 you are getting unfair advantage ingame. But all the other stuff hmm who cares? there is no direct player trade. Having lot's of money gives you nearly nothing (only good equip witch is nice in pvp but you still need to know how to play a class in pvp) 

correct me if I am wrong i do not support boting in anyway but. I would not care if people do it either. Cuz.. well there are enough problems and since they did not destroy my fun ingame jet.. /ignored

Posted

correct me if I am wrong i do not support boting in anyway but. I would not care if people do it either. Cuz.. well there are enough problems and since they did not destroy my fun ingame jet.. /ignored

Bots can severely lag the server. Especially when they come together at a certain grind spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE__bzLQb3w

Posted

Bots can severely lag the server. Especially when they come together at a certain grind spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE__bzLQb3w

Hm wel that is ESO forgot how bad the graphic was

.. just a JOKE xD 

Well yeah but I already see stuf flike that without bots.. *cought fishing hotspots*

sans___undertale___you_re_gonna_have_a_b

Posted

You guys should make whisper possible after lvl 15-20 because there are so many bots who make many characters lvl 1 and whisper about selling online gold or power lvl...

Wait?  They are whispering now? Because last time they were using different channels to get a wider message across.. Haven't seen 1 whispering yet. You sure aint left your information somewhere?

Posted

Wait?  They are whispering now? Because last time they were using different channels to get a wider message across.. Haven't seen 1 whispering yet. You sure aint left your information somewhere?

He's making stuff up... No one in my guild of 100 active player's has received a whisper at all or anything....

Posted

He's making stuff up... No one in my guild of 100 active player's has received a whisper at all or anything....

friend of mine got whispered yesterday. Maybe the yjust whisper people they had transactions with? *stares warningly at friend*

Posted

friend of mine got whispered yesterday. Maybe the yjust whisper people they had transactions with? *stares warningly at friend*

I think this is true..  Or he has some sort of history on another game which kept his name of the transaction  :P.

Posted

I think this is true..  Or he has some sort of history on another game which kept his name of the transaction  :P.

I guess I need to teach im a leassion 

underfell__animation__by_kana_the_drifte

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0