• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation Conclusion

390 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Today we will be closing down the previous threads related to Head Start & Launch Compensation and directing them to this thread.  We are aware that there are still some who have not received what was promised, and to expedite the reconciliation of this issue we are putting a new procedure in place.  If you meet either of the following criteria please update your support ticket with the appropriate trigger phrase and your ticket will be moved to the proper queue in order to get it resolved.

1. Compensations were not properly distributed, either you received the wrong compensation or received no compensation at all when you should have. >Reference<
    • Update your ticket with #compensation

2. People that ended up on a wrong server by creating a character in Serendia channel during the first day of Head Start and did not receive any compensation at all.
    • Update your ticket with #serendia

This process will only be available for existing tickets, creating additional tickets or tagging tickets with the wrong #trigger will not speed the process, on the contrary it will only create additional work and slow the resolution time.  We know this has been a messy process, and the situation is less than ideal for those effected, but we are thankful for your patience and dedication to Black Desert Online.

Hope to see you in game soon,

-The BDO Team

Edited by CM_Jouska
4 people like this

Posted

So if I never created a ticket about the issue then I'm automatically fked?

6 people like this

Posted

Mine was closed long ago for the Serendia issue. Guess I reopen it. But yea, that isn't right at all.

3 people like this

Posted

Just to make sure I don't need to put in another ticket,

I was on Serendia on Orwen and my characters ended up on Uno. 

I did not claim my rewards right away, so I was able to send them to the correct server when we were told to re-roll.

The only compensation I have received is the Name Swap and Compensation A with the 5 GM apology items loyalty tokens. This is all I am to receive correct?

2 people like this

Posted

Just to make sure I don't need to put in another ticket,

I was on Serendia on Orwen and my characters ended up on Uno. 

I did not claim my rewards right away, so I was able to send them to the correct server when we were told to re-roll.

The only compensation I have received is the Name Swap and Compensation A with the 5 GM apology items loyalty tokens. This is all I am to receive correct?

No, there is another post showing what we are to get.  It was 10 of the GM apology items (higher percentages) and a merve's palette, which supposedly they replaced with something better.  

1 person likes this

Posted

No, there is another post showing what we are to get.  It was 10 of the GM apology items (higher percentages) and a merve's palette, which supposedly they replaced with something better.  

Thank you I shall update my ticket then.

Posted

Yes, an answer please

Posted

"People that ended up on a wrong server by creating a character in Serendia channel during the first day of Head Start and did not receive any compensation at all.

• Update your ticket with #serendia"
  •  

So according to this - my Comp A package is all I get for being screwed over by the Serendia issue day one? What happened to that specific compensation?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

And what about ppl who still havent their conqueror pack`s items? Me and bunch of another ppl still need a reset.

Posted

"People that ended up on a wrong server by creating a character in Serendia channel during the first day of Head Start and did not receive any compensation at all.

• Update your ticket with #serendia"
  •  

So according to this - my Comp A package is all I get for being screwed over by the Serendia issue day one? What happened to that specific compensation?

No, and don't expect a response from them.  Just update with #serendia.   They will either do what they said they would, which isn't great but at least they'll be honoring their word, or they won't.  In that case, they have broken an agreement that is in writing and you can either just deal with it, or issue a chargeback on them.

Posted

My previous Serendia ticket was answered and 'solved' with a response detailing the Name Swap page - not sure how that relates to Serendia compensation, but I guess someone at support seems to think it did.

Ive submitted a followup, tagged as directed. I guess we'll float on by for another couple weeks before this gets any real attention.

Posted

And what about those that have still not had there packages do we put #wedontcare      on out tickets that have been open for 14 days or more to get access to pre order explorer or conq packages items we paid for

Posted

What about people missing part of compensation, or got one but not the other?

Posted (edited)

No, you're not fked :$

Create a new ticket. It just will take us a bit to get back to you though.

@CM_Jouska

And what about ppl who still havent their conqueror pack`s items? Me and bunch of another ppl still need a reset.

If you have an open ticket about the issue we will deal with it!

*runsbacktoansweringtickets*

Edited by GM_Nevermore
11 people like this

Posted

Create a new ticket. It just will take us a bit to get back to you though. *runsbacktoansweringtickets*

Thank you for the answer!

Posted

Thanks for the update!

Posted

Create a new ticket. It just will take us a bit to get back to you though.

If you have an open ticket about the issue we will deal with it!

*runsbacktoansweringtickets*

So if I require both I use both:
#compensation
#serendia
???

Posted

Thanks a ton for organizing this. So is the #serendia for a different compensation than the rest?

Posted

Thanks a ton for organizing this. So is the #serendia for a different compensation than the rest?

GM Felaxus told me in my ticket "Serendia victims are eligible for all tiers of compensation."

Posted

How do I even get back to a ticket I previously submitted?

Your support page isn't the most user friendly thing to navigate and I usually just give up in frustration trying to navigate it.

Posted

So there's no trigger to speed up tickets about getting the wrong pre order items? :/ I'd think that'd be a priority over people who didn't get the right compensation...

1 person likes this

Posted

Where does it say anything about 10 GM apologies and a dye palette for affected serendia users?

I was affected by this bug, my character was made on Orwen instead of Edan and I already have my name swap and compensation A. Am I supposed to get something else...? I haven't logged any tickets because I thought there was no other compensation discussed yet. 

Should I log a ticket?

Posted (edited)

Where does it say anything about 10 GM apologies and a dye palette for affected serendia users?

I was affected by this bug, my character was made on Orwen instead of Edan and I already have my name swap and compensation A. Am I supposed to get something else...? I haven't logged any tickets because I thought there was no other compensation discussed yet. 

Should I log a ticket?

You should have received comp B if you tried claiming your items in the time window on the chart and didn't receive them.

I would put in a ticket if you haven't.

Edited by Thelwyn

Posted (edited)

Should I log a ticket?

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
If you used your coupons before all the Serendia's went down you are eligible for all of the compensation listed here and the one that will be specific to us the Serendia people.

**Headstart Compensation A: This is the compensation for bottom 2 categories. Will be provided by end of tomorrow, Friday 4th March.
**Headstart Compensation B: This one has been provided today to the upper category (Claiming Issue 28.02)

If so open a ticket. 

Also anyone who was involved in the Serendia issue fill this out if you haven't already.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18bZIDVJ2MuddsuPfNoYyFx1CEjQgFxsz12TITI1naM4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Edited by Ferina

Posted

Anyone want a CBT2 Triathlon Reward? In addition to the compensation issues they seem to have given me 2 of the triathlon ones. heheh