• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation Conclusion

390 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, theres a heck of a lot of inconsistency here.

My serendia compensation: 

10x Serendia Special

10x Gm Compensation (T3) 

Im just going to accept this and get on with it now! =)

Posted

Well, theres a heck of a lot of inconsistency here.

My serendia compensation: 

10x Serendia Special

10x Gm Compensation (T3) 

Im just going to accept this and get on with it now! =)

Please post a screenshot of your ticket.

Posted

Here you go. 

Untitled.png

Posted

So GMCairag was.... Being misleading when he said the compensation was comp b? What he meant to say was "thats actually comp for both Serendia and the conq item delay.'"

So to Daum, our botched #Serendia headstart and the money we paid to access headstart is only worth 5 GM apologies and 5 crafted foods and the conq item delay is worth 5/5 as well. Hm.

Posted

So GMCairag was.... Being misleading when he said the compensation was comp b? What he meant to say was "thats actually comp for both Serendia and the conq item delay.'"

So to Daum, our botched #Serendia headstart and the money we paid to access headstart is only worth 5 GM apologies and 5 crafted foods and the conq item delay is worth 5/5 as well. Hm.

Meanwhile, people whose only trouble was not having pre-ordered items for roughly 16 to 32 hours got the full Comp B. package. 

Where do we even begin? Does Daum absolutely want people to start giving them negative press? Because this terrible and unfair customer support is definitely going to lead to that.

Posted

Here you go. 

Untitled.png

Thank you for that.

So we now have definitive proof that the #serendia players received 10x the items, while the #compensation players received 5x.

oh.thumb.png.f7a493def571c157e93a1e37df8

See above.

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for that.

So we now have definitive proof that the #serendia players received 10x the items, while the #compensation players received 5x.

See above.

Right- Serendia players suffered from both so like I said:

We get 5 x for being -----ed by Serendia

and 

5 x for missing our conq items for days and days

for a total of 10 x.

If we were getting 10 x for Serendia, then I'd have 15 x. between #serendia and #compensation. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

and 

for a total of 10 x.

If we were getting 10 x for Serendia, then I'd have 15 x. between #serendia and #compensation. 

I think what they're doing is x5 for comp B and x5 more for the serendia issue. 

It's technically something different and extra, but that's stretching it.

Edit: I think I'm out of it atm, disregard.

Edited by Reduxe

Posted

and 

for a total of 10 x.

Which is backpedaling and lying on the part of Daum. 

I was hoping this was a misunderstanding, but seeing as it seems to be their by default response, I'm not so sure anymore.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Got messaged back by GMCairag. That compensation of 10 food and 10 Gm buffs  = what we get instead of Comp 1/Coupon B. (Meaning the compensation with dyes, horse scrolls, pet food in addition to 10 x GM buffs was replaced with craft able food and 10 GM buffs.)

There you go folks- let their bait and switch speak for itself.

image.jpg

Holy crap... That is NOT an adequate replacement for Comp B.

If they said "here's some stuff to tide you over until we can fix and redistribute Comp B," I'd be like "ok sweet, thanks!"  ...but they didn't say that.

My guess is they auto-distributed Comp B to people who didn't receive items and who ALSO didn't get and/or claim the reset (since claiming the reset would update one's account to showing the rewards were "claimed" on Feb 29th - not in the affected period - even though many of us who re-claimed after reset STILL had to wait at least until March 1st). Now they may or may not have a record of everyone it was auto distributed to, so giving it to everyone would mean some people getting the buffs and rewards twice.

It's still no reason not to at LEAST issue Comp B to the people with #compensation or #serendia tickets though.

Edited by anaxjor
2 people like this

Posted

Holy crap... That is NOT an adequate replacement for Comp B.

Definitely not adequate.  They really need to un----- themselves and fix this shit.  It's been HOW LONG now?

They simply don't care.  They got all the money from the Conq packages and people buying the costumes.  They don't give a shit about correcting their own issues and making good on their promises.

1 person likes this

Posted

I understand that, due to the huge number of people impacted, Daum will never be able to track down and compensate every last one of them and, beyond that,  some players don't care, some have already quit, etc so it's pointless to try and compensate all of them anyway. Because of this, the best thing to do would be to compensate those that do care by treating compensation like a the competitions ran on the forums and open up a thread in which people are allowed one post to post their proof-of-complaint: be it character creation days, screen shots of old tickets, item delivery fail notifications, etc. After a 3 day period, close the thread and dole out compensation to the people that participated and provided adequate proof. This solves the issue by compensating the people that do truly feel let down enough to be repeatedly vocal while also narrowing down the number of people necessary to compensate to a much more manageable workload. 

3 people like this

Posted

No, you're not fked :$

Create a new ticket. It just will take us a bit to get back to you though.

If you have an open ticket about the issue we will deal with it!

*runsbacktoansweringtickets*

atleast it is good to know ya'll haven't abandoned your players and are still answering.

I understand that, due to the huge number of people impacted, Daum will never be able to track down and compensate every last one of them and, beyond that,  some players don't care, some have already quit, etc so it's pointless to try and compensate all of them anyway. Because of this, the best thing to do would be to compensate those that do care by treating compensation like a the competitions ran on the forums and open up a thread in which people are allowed one post to post their proof-of-complaint: be it character creation days, screen shots of old tickets, item delivery fail notifications, etc. After a 3 day period, close the thread and dole out compensation to the people that participated and provided adequate proof. This solves the issue by compensating the people that do truly feel let down enough to be repeatedly vocal while also narrowing down the number of people necessary to compensate to a much more manageable workload. 

that would be nice.

Also, Wow this game has had a bunch of errors... I really hopeit gets better :) 

Thank you for that.

See above.

I just have no words.

Posted

This. So much this. Someone tried to start a spreadsheet even, with a google thing to fill out... something like that would be perfect.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love it if they could like... Just be a support team, and stop with the automated responses.

Posted

Well, it's now Monday,  let's see where this goes.

Posted

Looks like nowhere at all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like nowhere at all.

It's still the morning / early noon.

Maybe, just maybe...

Posted

Pessimism: It's currently 2:30 UTC, most 'activity' has been between 8 UTC and 3 UTC so far.

Optimism: Normal workday should go 8-4, we still got 2 hours, at least, for them to make a move.

Posted

Pessimism: It's currently 2:30 UTC, most 'activity' has been between 8 UTC and 3 UTC so far.

Optimism: Normal workday should go 8-4, we still got 2 hours, at least, for them to make a move.

sorry, sarcasm does not work well in text.

I don' expect much from Daum EU any longer.

Posted

Personally, at 20 days and 20 hours of no reply, a GM finally got to my ticket and gave me most of my pre-ordered items (missing the Housing Decor, the pearls that came with the Conq. Package). 

I'm now waiting for the Comp. Package B. That's all. 

Posted

Personally, at 20 days and 20 hours of no reply, a GM finally got to my ticket and gave me most of my pre-ordered items (missing the Housing Decor, the pearls that came with the Conq. Package). 

We aren't getting comp B according to what the staff have said in the tickets. Now we get food instead of dyes and the horse stuff.

Posted (edited)

Such a lucky guy *envy*

Got my *solved* status 11 days ago and still nothing happens.

Preorder.jpg

Edited by Remilee

Posted

Replying to tickets marked as "Solved" reopens them.

Posted

We aren't getting comp B according to what the staff have said in the tickets. Now we get food instead of dyes and the horse stuff.

Personally, seeing that they have given the full Comp B. to several people who were much less affected than I was (20 days without pre-ordered items compared to many people's 24-48 hours), I will continue to claim the full compensation until I get it. 

I trust Daum will do the right thing and honour their initial promise, making good on their word.