• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Compensation Conclusion

390 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally, seeing that they have given the full Comp B. to several people who were much less affected than I was (20 days without pre-ordered items compared to many people's 24-48 hours), I will continue to claim the full compensation until I get it. 
I trust Daum will do the right thing and honour their initial promise, making good on their word.

Same here, I still have a ticket active trying to get it (although I have yet to get a response naturally).

Heads up though, if you use the # thing that was recommended, they will give you some exp things and some food, then close your ticket.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

As of this morning, I still haven't received comp B.  I haven't received the compensation for your failure to send comp B.  I also haven't received anything for the Serendia debacle.  

As these were all promises made by official representatives of Daum, I fully expect to receive them.  Anything short of that is unacceptable.

Posted

This games support makes it feel as if the game itself is 20 years old and there is only 1 Support person left on the payroll... Where the hell is everyone?? I've read things like         "we are working hard to solve this issue" and "we are still trying to figure this one out" Blah Blah FRIGGING BLAH!!!! One new post by CM's every other week?  really? If I was to ever have a game company I would use this Launch as training material on what NOT to do. I am pretty sure young companies are already taking notes and laughing their asses off at you.....  uuuuggggghhhhhhh...........

Posted

Replying to tickets marked as "Solved" reopens them.

Aye? They just f*ked up.

Posted (edited)

Aye? They just f*ked up.

I had yet to see that barbed wire buggery. 

Edited by CM_Jouska
Image removed due to language.

Posted

I think we all can agree to say this gives lots to say about Daum support...

I really like this game, but i do not intend to support cash shop (i'll use my 2,500p from conqueror and that's it) ever... game came out (launch) March 3, it's been 18 days, which is aprox 432 hours and all we get is a bunch of misleading/confusing information and generalized or automated responses that don't apply and/or address the situations at hand... I'm really sorry that it had to come to this... I will keep playing but i won't invest a single dime into the game, I also completely regret buying Conqueror's i should've stayed with basic $29.99 version of the game... :(

Posted

I think we all can agree to say this gives lots to say about Daum support...

Yeah.

You know Daum, when compared to you Valve support&communication begins to look good this should be a clear sign that you -----ed up.

2 people like this

Posted

how/where do I submit a ticket?

Posted (edited)

Did anybody else get everything except the stuff from comp 1? 

Why is this taking so long?

Edited by Arvalo

Posted

wtf, I was serendia AND had to wait until 3rd day for my items and I get:

5 x GM Apology (1h)
5 x Special Serendian Meal

???? I like this game but something has to happen with this bullshit.

Posted

Have to once again add my voice to the choir.

I still haven't gotten the proper compensation but was instead sent the 5 GM Apology 1h and 5 Serendian Meals....that's a far cry from Comp B.

Of course we are still waiting to hear what we Serendia survivors are to get, the support is frankly beginning to look pathetic.

I am sorry but I have been patient for multiple weeks now and it is just moving to an absurd level of poor service and it is a shame that such a good game appears to be shooting it self in the foot because of customer service.

Posted

I have yet to get my compensation B. I have replied #compensation on my ticket.

Am I doing it wrong? Not sure how I should put the "#compensation"

Posted (edited)

yea but how to I actually submit one? Every one I click on just tells me how to fix it...

EDIT: nvm, found it; thank you :)

Edited by Swift
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, had "Activity" on my ticket 26 minutes ago, nothing changed though. Still waiting.

Posted

Well, had "Activity" on my ticket 26 minutes ago, nothing changed though. Still waiting.

Anything new through an email?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

My ticket #19304 was already closed without Serendia compensation so I am not able to update it with the #Serendia. Your directions say not to create a new reference ticket so how am I to be compensated? Please advise. Thank you.

*went ahead and created a new ticket so I would have documentation. ticket #66879. Please let me know if I need to do something else. Thanks again.

Edited by Isyllt
follow up info

Posted

thought they mention hired new staffs start working this Monday, guess they are just as bad as he old supports > <

Posted

This is kinda bs.  They sent us some food worth about 500k-1mil instead of giving us the x10 dye boxes and horse skill reset token.  I wanted the 15$'s worth of cash shop items, not a bit of in game cash...  All I'm saying is if you guys make a promise to give us stuff, don't go back on that and change it to something else.  It's wrong and of bad business sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol stupid "compensation" -_- And ofc they dodging these issues

Posted

@CM_Jouska

I wanted to take the time to thank you, GM Bytesize and everyone else who took the time and energy to help me. :)

Posted (edited)

EARLIEST BIRD

GETS NOTHING

- BDO NA 2016

Edited by Namubarbu
2 people like this

Posted

Don't worry. I was told id get the food and pots instead as well. All i got was the food and haven't got a response since then! Thanks guys! Promised something much better to start, then promised something worse, and still didn't even get that one fulfilled.

GG Daum

Posted

Anything new through an email?

Not a thing, at all.

Posted

At this rate, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw up the name fix as well!