• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone trying I.s boxer yet? (multiboxing)

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I have only seen 1 video on u tube about it, some level 19 , 4 witches and a valkyrie. I have done multiboxing on Wow a bit and thought it was a blast.  Is anyone out there trying it atm? i would love to hear about it and does it play well with this game.  Am NOT interested in doing it with pvp , so please dont go there with cry post counter arguments, Purely pve. Am interested in how it plays with I.s boxer as its a program i have tried before.  If soo i'd very much like to hear about your builds /  set ups and how u do it.  cheers.

Posted

People who do, will be banned.

Posted (edited)

Most other companys dont have a real problem with ppl multiboxing. Sad if this is the case. From Wow to Lotr to Diablo3 . i have played all of these multiboxing . Never been banned, i know it can be a a grey area rules wise. Is this the offical answer? i love a Dev to give a solid answer before i invest or am banned.

Edited by JudgeMental

Posted

He posted the official response...Yes, the devs are banning multiboxers. Buy multiple accounts and do so at your own risk.

Posted

Thanks for clearing this up. Now i know where i stand. Shame really, but rules are rules.

Posted

Multiboxing is cheating and disciplinary action should be taken.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think XIGNCode will allow you to run it. The game will shut down if there is more than one instance running. You would have to do some serious workaround to get it to work anyhow.

Posted (edited)

Multiboxing was a scourge of WoW seriously,

The same guy on Outland called rizzy (he had 40 accounts....) kept doing it and lagging the entire area for everyone. Pretty much just ruined the capital for an hour just because he was a toxic dickhead. People who do this shit need to be banned instantly,  it's toxic and a plague. And i'm glad Daum actually have the balls to ban them.

Good riddance.

Edited by Jack Sparrow
4 people like this

Posted

Thanks for clearing this up. Now i know where i stand. Shame really, but rules are rules.

It's not a shame. It's a form of botting... One person controlling multiple characters and doing the similar action with the stroke of a key. Other games allowed it because they didn't care. BDO gives a damn and good on them for doing so.

Posted (edited)

Most other companys dont have a real problem with ppl multiboxing. Sad if this is the case. From Wow to Lotr to Diablo3 . i have played all of these multiboxing . Never been banned, i know it can be a a grey area rules wise. Is this the offical answer? i love a Dev to give a solid answer before i invest or am banned.

If by Dev, you mean someone who officially works for the company then you already have your answer, Kennocha just posted the official response. No multiboxing.

Frankly, I love this. Multiboxing is just a form of botting, and should not be allowed.

Edited by Newb

Posted

Are programs or hardware i use such as a g19 keyboard / macros bannable?

Posted

I think they stated that you can multibox provided you use a separate mouse and keyboard for each version, as long as you don't use a third party software to emulate keystrokes it is possible, if impractical...

Posted

Multiboxers need to fack off. Seriously, stop ruining it for everyone else.

Posted

Diablo is not an MMO

Nearly all MMORPG's I know do not allow multiboxing

Blade and SOul

Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars

neverwinternights

all Zeng games

All games from gameforge

and you named what 2 examples?

Posted

You don't need the devs to comment on this post, you just need to check the news and announcements.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/29967-multi-boxing/

Their post says it all.

Posted (edited)

Multi-boxing is (kind of) fine so long as you're not using any kind of software to control multiple characters at once.

It should be noted that if XIGNCODE blocks your account(s) for multiboxing you are on your own.

It's all in the post people have linked here.

Edited by bakimono

Posted (edited)

Jesus chill, the answer was posted as i was typing. sorry am not quick enough

Edited by JudgeMental

Posted

multiboxing and botting are NOT the same thing.

Multiboxing means you running 2 or more accounts...  That's it, you could have one farming, the other one gathering and the ntrading on the 3rd one, but doing all the actions manually, in a 1:1 click ratio.

Botting is using a program to automatize the process, making the job easier by running on a scrip or such.

Posted (edited)

I dont want this thread to go into arguments for whats good or bad , multiboxing wise. i have my answer. Still like to know if hardware is allowed for this game i.e G19 keyboards or macro's that this keyboard uses is bannable? since the likes of patrol removed i'd like to do some things afk, strength training etc.

Edited by JudgeMental

Posted

Join a guild and play the game.

Playing years of Lineage 2 I have met and talked to multiboxers and not just a buffer (which is normal for L2) but whole parties and all of them have a disgusting selfish mentality and i'm sure you are no different.

Help make this game great and do not play on your own.

1 person likes this

Posted

The BDO rules are very similar to those over at Archeage. You are quite welcome to multibox as long as you use a separate PC and keyboard for each character but running multiple characters simultaneously on a single PC using something like IS Boxer isn't allowed. As the OP says, most AAA mmorpgs such as WoW, LotRO, Rift etc do allow IS Boxer but it seems Korean games such as Archeage and BDO don't.

No. Macros aren't allowed either.

Posted

I don't know whether macros are allowed or not, but I can tell you that they are not effective. Animation canceling is part of the strategy in this game, making macros less effective than manually controlling your character.

Posted

I don't know whether macros are allowed or not, but I can tell you that they are not effective. Animation canceling is part of the strategy in this game, making macros less effective than manually controlling your character.

"Users who are caught blatantly using Macros, especially in ways that would be considered botting, exploiting or game breaking, can expect to be sanctioned based on the gravity of the offense. Sanctioned action may include a permanent ban from the game."

see: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207110679-Macro-policy

Posted

Join a guild and play the game.

Playing years of Lineage 2 I have met and talked to multiboxers and not just a buffer (which is normal for L2) but whole parties and all of them have a disgusting selfish mentality and i'm sure you are no different.

Help make this game great and do not play on your own.

Dude u dont know me from a hole ina wall, why the bad vibe for me asking a question?.  I have never met u, u have never met me, how come u can come to this conclusion? because i have spare money? free time and dont want to play with u? seriously take a look at yourself

Posted

"Anyone trying I.s boxer yet? (multiboxing)"

No, because it's against the EULA and will get you banned.

1 person likes this