• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No cash shop updates/no ghilie costume changes/community ignored

149 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

There are literally thousands of threads about adding better stuff to the cash store and about the ghilie costume but Daum NA/EU just ignored it. I dont think ive ever even imagined a publisher can be like this and this game is headed for a very grim future.

, meanwhile as i said im in a small guild and all 10 of us were expecting a cash shop update to get something better but there isn't one  - i guess we'll be keeping our money and if Daum choses to treat us like this i guess we should just be content with conqueror's looks to remind us what a mistake it was to support this publisher until we can no longer take the disrespect from them and leave. 

2 people like this

Posted

Game has been out for over a week here, we have same idiots complaining to just completely open up trade (which the game wasn't built for etc)

Do you expect them to listen to the rabble on this forum? they are retarded and call for things just to be changed instantly within a week, not minor things but huge changes that'd change the entire landscape of the game. Just so they can give logs to their moron friend who doesn't know how to use workers properly.

I don't blame them one bit....

29 people like this

Posted (edited)

There is nothing game breaking about the suit at all, You honestly hand zero fights with a suit on because im 52 and i do not win all my fights cause of the suit. This isnt wow this is not like any other game this is BDO get a job or STFU My entire guild of 20 people all have the suit. 

Let me give you a quick lesson. Life is unfair. You dont always get what you want. You are not a special snow flake, your mom lied to you. 

Edited by Nix
17 people like this

Posted

They also didn't fix the ability to unflag yourself in the middle of pvp combat

Posted

no they heard us. our money from  paying 2 win spoke to them, so they added another p2w suit.

7 people like this

Posted

this is an issue that needs to be fixed. People are trolling hardcore by flagging attacking or bodyslaming u and then unflag. Baiting and trolling u to attack and kill them so your Karma will be crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

There are literally thousands of threads about adding better stuff to the cash store and about the ghilie costume but Daum NA/EU just ignored it. I dont think ive ever even imagined a publisher can be like this and this game is headed for a very grim future.

, meanwhile as i said im in a small guild and all 10 of us were expecting a cash shop update to get something better but there isn't one  - i guess we'll be keeping our money and if Daum choses to treat us like this i guess we should just be content with conqueror's looks to remind us what a mistake it was to support this publisher until we can no longer take the disrespect from them and leave. 

Tell your mum...no one else cares.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your guild, 10 people sharing an opinion, enjoying yourselves - majority.

Random dude, decided to check out the game, played for an hour, goes to the forum to complain about something without adressing the issue or suggesting a solution - minority.

The forum is full of people complaining about this and that, but the majority of the players does not bother to check the forum, reply to these posts and so on.

Compared to the flood of repetitive complaints there are few people who take the time to come here with actual feedback.

Hence, vocal minority.

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority"  

Because its true

Posted (edited)

Umm simple fix, dont be a sucker and flag 

your simple fix is stupid and clearly not thought out at all.

People can follow you around, wait till you engage a mob, flag up, do a bunch of damage to you and then unflag when you turn to retaliate. They can do this forever.  Your solution is don't be sucker and just let them harass you all day long.  Great fix.

Edited by Frametrap

Posted

Op - I agree with you.  I think Daums actions speak loudly about their intentions.  Yes it sucks that a game with such potnetial is going down this route but such is life.  Either way I advise enjoy while you can, then move on and let the wallet warriors circle jerk around the inevitable pay2win items that will be continuously added.

Posted

your simple fix is stupid and clearly not thought out at all.

People can follow you around, wait till you engage a mob, flag up, do a bunch of damage to you and then unflag when you turn to retaliate. They can do this forever.  Your solution is don't be sucker and just let them harass you all day long.  Great fix.

Let me make a few pointers since you cant figure it out on your own.

They flag you kill them.

You leave for another spot.

You switch channels.

YOU DONT COME CRY ON THE FORUMS

Posted

Please just go away, shooo, shooo

Posted

And as always, thoses defending that p2w suit are thoses the most agressive and toxic. xD

2 people like this

Posted

To the people like stabsparrow who think this aint p2w stuff.

scumbagGhilliesuit_jpg_a840e51e72e87d7f8915030db2f063d5.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

They flag you kill them.

You switch channels.

ok im done talking to ignorance

Edited by Frametrap

Posted

Most aggressive or have the most logic. The problem is you people come from theme park games WOW GW2 and think thats how everything should be.

Its not. This is a different game, a different mmo get used to it. Cause its here to stay and to even call this pay to win is absolutely mental on your part. 

People think the game companies run on gum drops and rainbows not money and you my friend need to understand logic and get a business sense. 

Posted

This. Just...freakin' this.

The Treant Suit isnt even a lesser issue right now.

Jesus...

Posted

The reason the guillie suit hasn't been nerfed is because, contrarily to what the forums echo-chamber claim, a good portion of people are fine with the suit. I know I am and I know it prevents grieffers from jumping on me when I farm and I certainly don't mind putting that 20$ on it. As for the fishing outfit, I don't really care because I don't fish that much. I'm just glad they stick to their position.

We need to really focus on important things. PKing is crap and if you want to do it, you should deal with the consequences. You want to do legit world PvP? Do it through Guild Wars. If opponent guild wear the suit, you only have to wait until he attack you to attack back. Problem fixed. First hit is definitely not a big deal.

Posted

Umm simple fix, dont be a sucker and flag, The amount of people like you who are just mental midgets on this forum are astounding 

ummmm, get bodyslammed repeately and getting killed by a mob ball doesn't fit well either. My party of 2 friends kept getting flagged and slammed by a troll and to me is an exploit since we have to leave or flag 2 options sucks. One of my lower lv friend in the party was getting killed by mobs. So yah, what your fix white knight fan boy. 

Posted

To the people like stabsparrow who think this aint p2w stuff.

scumbagGhilliesuit_jpg_a840e51e72e87d7f8915030db2f063d5.jpg

I don't own the ghillie suit bro...

I also have nameplates turned off anyway.... (I'm a sucker for immersion) and a tiny ass UI. But then again I also played actual real competitive PVP in form of wow arena, this game is a cakewalk compared to that.

It is literally just people who suck crying...there is no way to verify the skill of the person making the post, that is the problem.

Posted

ummmm, get bodyslammed repeately and getting killed by a mob ball doesn't fit well either. My party of 2 friends kept getting flagged and slammed by a troll and to me is an exploit since we have to leave or flag 2 options sucks. One of my lower lv friend in the party was getting killed by mobs. So yah, what your fix white knight fan boy. 

2 options suck ? the 2 options you dont want to deal with. Let me clear this up. So you have a party of 3 people and 1 guy flags and you cant kill him? 

Im not a white knight fan boy. I`m a fan boy of common sense and logic and not a fan of cry babies like you. 

Posted

They flag you kill them.

You switch channels.

They flag, you start attacking them, they unflag mid-combat, you kill them, you take a huge karma hit

You are now sitting with multiple people around other spots as a free target.

You have to avoid the other players, the player you killed and hope none of them come at you again lest you take either another hit to your karma or lose exp / gems

You make it to a safe zone, assuming you haven't hit massive negative karma, you change channels... you're still an open target.

Pointing out a flaw in the flagging system is not the same thing as crying on the forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

2 options suck ? the 2 options you dont want to deal with. Let me clear this up. So you have a party of 3 people and 1 guy flags and you cant kill him? 

Im not a white knight fan boy. I`m a fan boy of common sense and logic and not a fan of cry babies like you. 

I don't understand why you would flag up if someone attacks you? If you turn on flag I see it as expecting to lose Karma. Explain plz, you can defend yourself without flagging...

Posted

Wait, wait wait... lets clear this up. 

"They flag, you start attacking them, they unflag mid-combat, you kill them, you take a huge karma hit"

So... You flagged as well... I didnt say for you to flag i said kill them why they are flagged. 

Geez people point in case about the majority of people complaining.