• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No cash shop updates/no ghilie costume changes/community ignored

149 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm a witch. None of our options right now in the cash shop are flattering, but our robes suck :/ And still no costume exchange coupon so I can turn a noble dress or a life skill clothing into a costume :/

Posted

I'm a witch. None of our options right now in the cash shop are flattering, but our robes suck :/ And still no costume exchange coupon so I can turn a noble dress or a life skill clothing into a costume :/

That's why I used the conqueror costume for my witch. 

2 people like this

Posted

the thing is.... its ment for stealth gathering in PvP hotspots

but people abuse it for PvP

i got mine for gathering dammit. and i like the leaves, i dyed mine oranges and red... with a darker browns for the "wood" bits :P i kinda wish i could find a seafoam green maybe.... might looks good but the red is neat and i wasted way to much to get them colors ^^"

Posted

If you find a good bush yeah, but you can be seen in them so always pick a good one and don't use the same one more than once lol  :)  Have fun being a grass monster xD

viuZ9I.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

While i was kind of a fanboy of the game, i must admit that Daum have proven time after time again that they are way too greedy and actually does not listen to the community. 

It was speculated that they would just make the price of costumes that high (Above game price) so that people would be happy with a reduction - and as the "reduction" came many did satisfied. Even if that reduction was a slap in the face. It was speculated that with their greed, they would add in new stuff to the market after the sale ended, and this is now proven. Many topics in the "suggestion" tab got ignored, with a few very easy exceptions.  I belive they listen minimally to the community, and have a set-in-stone development plan going on that dictates what is going to happend and what is not.

They have ignored the community for quite a while now! In the months before the launch of the game, i was quite happy to see how the CMs, GMs and PM seemed active with the forums and community as a whole - but something happened at CBT2. They showed that all the things they had said, all the trust people had given them, did not show out as the truth. They were just overpriced. They did have ghillie suits. They did stop communicating with the community about very important topics. If it was not because it sounded so paranoid, i would think that Daum EU/NA actually are good guys just forced by Pearl Abyss to not talk about these important things and to act so greedy as they are doing. 

If nothing serious happends to the companys way of thinking, i will have to stop playing and stop advertising the game for my friends and others - even have to warn them. I bought the conq pack, and i feel ashamed right now. I love the game and what it have to offer, i just simply can not stand how the company is working. I do know that it just sounds like "yet another whine" post, but it is a desperate hope for change. Please change the path you are going down, so i can happily keep supporting this game again and not feel ashamed by the amount of money i have put into this project. 

Cheers. (Sorry for putting all this in here, i just think there is enough threads about it allready)

@CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Tytyes , @PM_Belsazar

Edited by Jinxster
2 people like this

Posted

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

They would have had their launch plans in place for quite a while before the launch actually happened. That would include a timeline for cash shop updates, and game updates to catch up to the KR version.

It's not as though they read the forums over the past week then decided to release things this way. They're following their launch plan.

That being said, I find it extremely disheartening that they don't seem to be really paying much attention to the concerns about the cash shop that have existed since before launch. BDO has such insane potential, and the players swamping to the game beyond their expectations shows they could have a big winner here in NA/EU. But if there is one thing that empties games very quickly in NA/EU it is P2W design decisions, and they are skirting really close to that territory.

One little stumble is all it's going to take to ruin this chance, and that's why users like myself have been very vocal against these kinds of elements entering our version. I want to see this game go strong for years to come.

Posted

That's why I used the conqueror costume for my witch. 

As do I, and she's not my main, or even secondary character. But those robes are a snore fest.Even the conq outfit isn't my fave, but still prefer it over the robes.

Posted

Either: A make it craftable or B Name camo disappears on flag.

I'd be pretty happy with either. Maybe if flares we're more effective gave a lasting "visibility" debuff.

Posted

As do I, and she's not my main, or even secondary character. But those robes are a snore fest.Even the conq outfit isn't my fave, but still prefer it over the robes.

Yeah I think my tamer's or the ranger's default outfit looks better than the conqueror costume.... but it sure beats running around with a potato sack on me hahah. The Sorcereress's conquerer is really bad IMO too with that vertical stripe legging. 

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

"vocal minority"

"vocal"

Posted (edited)

Yeah I think my tamer's or the ranger's default outfit looks better than the conqueror costume.... but it sure beats running around with a potato sack on me hahah. The Sorcereress's conquerer is really bad IMO too with that vertical stripe legging. 

Tamer default is one of the best IMO.

Potato sack is not cool. Well done, but just a bad idea.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

@CM_Jouska still waiting for your response on purached accounts and non account badge or some indication. People are being fooled/lied too

Posted

i think the warrior jus thas a potato sack shirt with bits of metal over it... 

also fun fact if you look at helmets they have Dye slots that cannot be used. 

Posted

There is nothing game breaking about the suit at all, You honestly hand zero fights with a suit on because im 52 and i do not win all my fights cause of the suit. This isnt wow this is not like any other game this is BDO get a job or STFU My entire guild of 20 people all have the suit.

Just a quick question. Why do the 20 of you have the suit? Are you a guild of gatherers, is it for the looks, or is it because it does, indeed, provide you with an advantage in PvP? Because I've yet to see these numbers with the rest of the suits.

1 person likes this

Posted

d84.gif

Posted

this is an issue that needs to be fixed. People are trolling hardcore by flagging attacking or bodyslaming u and then unflag. Baiting and trolling u to attack and kill them so your Karma will be crap.

or you know... you could just ignore them

Posted (edited)

DAUM ignore the community because they did not add the pet that I want! BECAUSE I AM THE COMMUNITY. You think because they did not listen to you that did not mean that DAUM did not listen to the community. You are fcking wrong.

Edited by RyanZ

Posted

The reason the guillie suit hasn't been nerfed is because, contrarily to what the forums echo-chamber claim, a good portion of people are fine with the suit. I know I am and I know it prevents grieffers from jumping on me when I farm and I certainly don't mind putting that 20$ on it. As for the fishing outfit, I don't really care because I don't fish that much. I'm just glad they stick to their position.

We need to really focus on important things. PKing is crap and if you want to do it, you should deal with the consequences. You want to do legit world PvP? Do it through Guild Wars. If opponent guild wear the suit, you only have to wait until he attack you to attack back. Problem fixed. First hit is definitely not a big deal.

The suit prevent the most basis of PvP consequence, tell me which game offer this? The point of PvP is to kill others and expect revenge in return. Paying 25 dollars basically skip this most important step.

It's like you can be anonymous all the time and be the most A holes, yet you can walk by people and pretend you are not. Oh wait, we have seen plenty of them here on forum trolling others. No wonder they like the suit so much.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They flag, you start attacking them, they unflag mid-combat, you kill them, you take a huge karma hit
You are now sitting with multiple people around other spots as a free target.

You have to avoid the other players, the player you killed and hope none of them come at you again lest you take either another hit to your karma or lose exp / gems

You make it to a safe zone, assuming you haven't hit massive negative karma, you change channels... you're still an open target.

Pointing out a flaw in the flagging system is not the same thing as crying on the forums.

I dont understand something. Let me try to explain:

I always thought, that if you are unflagged, and somebodys flagging himself and attacks you, you can fight back, still unflagged, to defend yourself. Is this true?

If this is true, then I dont understand the following part:

If this happens;..youre unflagged...a group pf players flagging themselves and attack you...you fight back, still unflagged..they unflag in the middle of the fight... where does the karmaloss for you comes from?

If youre still unflagged, just defending yourself, you shouldnt be able to attack them even further once they unflag. Or am I wrong?

Please someone explain to me:

Edited by Foofoo

Posted

If the suit was available in game... NO ONE would be complaining... that ends the argument right there. This is a jealousy issue, plain and simple...

Posted

They don't have to nor should have to say anything about the ghillie because the MINORITY on the forums are making mountains out of mole hills.

Story time,

I was taming horses when someone ran up to me wearing a ghillie suit. I could see him coming from a mile away and he flagged and killed me...but he was only OP apparently because I couldn't see his name.

There is absolutely no legitimate argument about the ghillie suit. You're complaining because someone can hide their name, even if their name was shown it's not going to change the fact that they can still flag and attack you. As long as they are standing you can see them, even in grass unless you're blind, there was the one color blind guy complaining but that's isn't the developers fault. Now if they crouch or prone and sneak up to you, sure you might have a hard time seeing them come up, but guess what? You without a ghillie can crouch and prone in the grass and your name gets hidden....and you didn't have to pay 29 dollars to do it!!! Miraculous.

It hides your name, it doesn't give you special pvp powers that let you slaughter enemies. If you suck and pvp you're going to die horribly regardless if you can see their name or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

or you know... you could just ignore them

lol, I can ignore spam in chat. But it's hard to ignore getting body slammed. Nice try.

Posted

Actually its a good thing they're not listening to the community right now.

Posted

lol, I can ignore spam in chat. But it's hard to ignore getting body slammed. Nice try.

walk to safe zone, wait. they go away. ez pz

Posted

also you can turn channel cha off.... not much good in it anyways