• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No cash shop updates/no ghilie costume changes/community ignored

149 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm glad they're ignoring people b!tching about the suit.

If you're really up in arms over the benefit it gives, then we should remove everything from the cash shop that gives a bonus you cannot get elsewhere.

I have no problem with a 100% cosmetic shop, but the majority of people complaining about the suit are just bad PVPers who want it removed to make the game easier for them.  They don't really care that their auto-looting, special ability pets are also technically P2W.  They only want to remove this one item because they had a negative experience with it.  It has nothing to do with actual P2W most of the time.  Either you keep the suit, or you remove everything in the cash shop that is also 'P2W' (pets, costumes, mount costumes, etc).

You don't get to have it both ways, sorry.

Posted

They don't have to nor should have to say anything about the ghillie because the MINORITY on the forums are making mountains out of mole hills.

Story time,

I was taming horses when someone ran up to me wearing a ghillie suit. I could see him coming from a mile away and he flagged and killed me...but he was only OP apparently because I couldn't see his name.

There is absolutely no legitimate argument about the ghillie suit. You're complaining because someone can hide their name, even if their name was shown it's not going to change the fact that they can still flag and attack you. As long as they are standing you can see them, even in grass unless you're blind, there was the one color blind guy complaining but that's isn't the developers fault. Now if they crouch or prone and sneak up to you, sure you might have a hard time seeing them come up, but guess what? You without a ghillie can crouch and prone in the grass and your name gets hidden....and you didn't have to pay 29 dollars to do it!!! Miraculous.

It hides your name, it doesn't give you special pvp powers that let you slaughter enemies. If you suck and pvp you're going to die horribly regardless if you can see their name or not.

yup, plus it tells you who kills you when you die.

Posted

another baby. don't classify all of us in the same portion of the community, youre group is miniscule compared to those of us who can differentiate pay 2 win from not p2w items. You should just quit the game since it will benefit the community greatly instead of being forced to see your toxic threads every 5 minutes browsing these forums. You are mind numbingly retarded of you think skilled pvpers give 2 shits about the suit. There is no advantage in pvp while using it. Your name is simply hidden. Youre a bright red glowing bush with a red bar above your head, you need a -----ing name to be able to kill someone?

Posted

I didn't read the OP, since the poster is apparently by his own words irreverent.

Posted

I'm a witch. None of our options right now in the cash shop are flattering, but our robes suck :/ And still no costume exchange coupon so I can turn a noble dress or a life skill clothing into a costume :/

noble dress?

Posted

noble dress?

could work when costume tickets come out

Posted

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

Sorry dude but this is complete and utter BS. I am 52 and I pvp every single day I have a ghillie suit but never wear it when grinding so I fight a lot of people both with and without it. The dam suit does not change a single thing. i've killed many people with it.

So maybe it's just you that sucks and you're looking to blame it on something else. People really need to learn what p2w is because if you think this is p2w you are absolutely crazy. I can't spend money to buy end game stuff. I can't spend money to get better enchanting rates or more black stones. I can't spend money on ANYTHING that gives me a real advantage at end game. If the ghillie suit is seen by you as a huge advantage then you have much bigger issues and should talk to guild mates. Maybe they can help you learn how to pvp better. Because you aren't being beaten by a suit, you are being out skilled by a person. Take responsibility for your own actions. hell my 13 year old can do that ... 

1 person likes this

Posted

patch.jpg

Posted

noble dress?

Calpheon Noble Dress.

could work when costume tickets come out

Did you misread the quote?

1 person likes this

Posted

If the suit was available in game... NO ONE would be complaining... that ends the argument right there. This is a jealousy issue, plain and simple...

Jealousy? it is a P2W. The problem other version doesn't complain about the suit simply because it is available in AH. They are more worry about people with money getting +20 weapon.

Seriously, would you say jealousy to other P2W games with people running around in with CS OP item? LOL

I'm glad they're ignoring people b!tching about the suit.

If you're really up in arms over the benefit it gives, then we should remove everything from the cash shop that gives a bonus you cannot get elsewhere.

I have no problem with a 100% cosmetic shop, but the majority of people complaining about the suit are just bad PVPers who want it removed to make the game easier for them.  They don't really care that their auto-looting, special ability pets are also technically P2W.  They only want to remove this one item because they had a negative experience with it.  It has nothing to do with actual P2W most of the time.  Either you keep the suit, or you remove everything in the cash shop that is also 'P2W' (pets, costumes, mount costumes, etc).

You don't get to have it both ways, sorry.

Game easier? Idiot. those who paid 25 dollars to compensate for their lack of skill, that is making it easier for them with REAL MONEY. Seriously, the problem the suit has no mention in KR and JP simply because people can buy them from AH.

Maybe you should stop being a ----- and show your name in open and use your skill instead of using everything you can get your hand on and tell other they need more work, LOL.

Posted

buy that suit.jpg

Posted

If you're hardcore, you will buy all that you need to compete and it's not even going to phase you. Gaming is an inexpensive hobby.

Spent hundreds so far. And, I really don't mind. The game is superb and exceeds my standards.

"Hardcore" expender but not gamer thats for sure.

Posted (edited)

"Hardcore" expender but not gamer thats for sure.

If you aren't playing the game anymore then stop commenting in the forums.

Sir do you need help? like counseling maybe? you seem really frustrated with life to make a thread about "not playing a game anymore". 

You could have just stop playing and dropped it. Don't need to tell your mom dad and friends all about it, if you have any.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

While i was kind of a fanboy of the game, i must admit that Daum have proven time after time again that they are way too greedy and actually does not listen to the community. 

It was speculated that they would just make the price of costumes that high (Above game price) so that people would be happy with a reduction - and as the "reduction" came many did satisfied. Even if that reduction was a slap in the face. It was speculated that with their greed, they would add in new stuff to the market after the sale ended, and this is now proven. Many topics in the "suggestion" tab got ignored, with a few very easy exceptions.  I belive they listen minimally to the community, and have a set-in-stone development plan going on that dictates what is going to happend and what is not.

They have ignored the community for quite a while now! In the months before the launch of the game, i was quite happy to see how the CMs, GMs and PM seemed active with the forums and community as a whole - but something happened at CBT2. They showed that all the things they had said, all the trust people had given them, did not show out as the truth. They were just overpriced. They did have ghillie suits. They did stop communicating with the community about very important topics. If it was not because it sounded so paranoid, i would think that Daum EU/NA actually are good guys just forced by Pearl Abyss to not talk about these important things and to act so greedy as they are doing. 

If nothing serious happends to the companys way of thinking, i will have to stop playing and stop advertising the game for my friends and others - even have to warn them. I bought the conq pack, and i feel ashamed right now. I love the game and what it have to offer, i just simply can not stand how the company is working. I do know that it just sounds like "yet another whine" post, but it is a desperate hope for change. Please change the path you are going down, so i can happily keep supporting this game again and not feel ashamed by the amount of money i have put into this project. 

Cheers. (Sorry for putting all this in here, i just think there is enough threads about it allready)

@CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Tytyes , @PM_Belsazar

Takes balls to admit you are a fanboy and are rethinking yourself... i wish we had more people like you and not this pathetic scumbags.

Posted

I'm not in favor of the ghillie suit, but if you expected this patch to bring a nerf to it, you were deluded.

First off, because such patches will have to be discussed between the publishers and the devs. Second, because nerfing or reworking the ghillie suit would have to be done carefully. People paid for that item. You can't simply outright remove the features they paid for without expecting a mob asking for refunds. Daum doesn't want that.

Give them a bit of time. If there's no word one way or another about the ghillie suit within the next 30-45 days, then it's probably cause to worry.

Posted (edited)

Just a quick question. Why do the 20 of you have the suit? Are you a guild of gatherers, is it for the looks, or is it because it does, indeed, provide you with an advantage in PvP? Because I've yet to see these numbers with the rest of the suits.

OWNED

If the suit was available in game... NO ONE would be complaining... that ends the argument right there. This is a jealousy issue, plain and simple...

Look at this retard.

Ignored.

Edited by Zherot

Posted (edited)

Takes balls to admit you are a fanboy and are rethinking yourself... i wish we had more people like you and not this pathetic scumbags.

Funny cuz you acted like quite a kid in your own thread. It takes quite the kid to post a thread about how he quit the game instead of actually quitting>

Ranting on the forums will not help you. You seem extremely frustrated with life to be posting a useless thread like that.

hahahahaha.png

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

There are literally thousands of threads about adding better stuff to the cash store and about the ghilie costume but Daum NA/EU just ignored it. I dont think ive ever even imagined a publisher can be like this and this game is headed for a very grim future.

, meanwhile as i said im in a small guild and all 10 of us were expecting a cash shop update to get something better but there isn't one  - i guess we'll be keeping our money and if Daum choses to treat us like this i guess we should just be content with conqueror's looks to remind us what a mistake it was to support this publisher until we can no longer take the disrespect from them and leave. 

Agreed... The defending of the game is more out of hand than people complaining or requesting change's...

I like the game, but am no fool. When they added the fish suit today... It became very clear to me...

I cannot take any game seriously that adds a fish outfit within the first month...

Posted

If you aren't playing the game anymore then stop commenting in the forums.

Sir do you need help? like counseling maybe? you seem really frustrated with life to make a thread about "not playing a game anymore". 

You could have just stop playing and dropped it. Don't need to tell your mom dad and friends all about it, if you have any.

Im gonna ignore you now scumbag.

Posted

Im gonna ignore you now scumbag.

You seem awfully sad and frustrated with life.

Here's counseling if you need it:

https://www.betterhelp.com/

Posted

So I'm lvl 54 zerker grinding with the conq set on so you can see my name plate. I see 3 people show up in ghilie suits. All 3 flag up and try to PK me. The witch I 2 hit and the warrior and valk take about 5 hits. They come back for round 2 and I'm only able to kill 2 of them before the last one runs away. So if the ghilie suit is so P2W why did they not kill me?  +1 gathering OP. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People who are supporting this suit are the epitome definition of ''internet retard''.

The game is about owpvp and grinding. 

By and large alot of people like the idea of wpvp. Plenty of prospective future bdo players will be watching right now considering buying into it.

They will see all these people complaining about the suit and look away.

People already owning game who like it are already walking away.

Its quite easy to cry OHHH MINORITY when the servers constantly say overloaded but what will you say when the casual band wagoners - the current majority - up and leave due to a lack of a wow styled raid endgame? 

You are going to be stuck with the few people who abused this suit and a few crafters/grinders who don't give a shit. 

Then you will be the little babies crying on here that bdo went the same way as archeage.  

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL this stupid suit needs to be changed for our version,  anybody trying to defend it is simply a short minded little shit who's too busy abusing it. 

Well F---- you. Some people would rather see BDO do better than this over you having some silly advantage to help boost your fragile egos.

Edited by Reavan
4 people like this

Posted

White Knights will always defend the game, because they dont want to see or hear how people are disliking their great game which is gonna die in a maximum of 6 month, just like in Korea. In a B2P game, where the first thing, of AAALL the things they could add, is ANOTHER goddamn 25€ costume with some serious bonuses.. then well, hello cash grab, and the dumb fanboys are even falling for it. 

Why would companies make legit games these days? Just build up some hype, gather some fanboys, they will give them 10-50 Million in no time, add more cash stuff, let the game die in the next 12 month and continue, best profit ever. And why does it work? Because ppl are retarded enough to support it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

There is nothing game breaking about the suit at all

My entire guild of 20 people all have the suit.

the amount of stupidity, my brain cant handle it

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I really don't understand many players.  They want tripple AAA games.  And in the MMO market they want games that are updated regularly for free so they can consume content.  Games like BDO cost about 80,000,000 to 100,000,000 to make and take years to develop.  In addition they take lots of resources to keep updated.   In addition when you throw in a publisher for regional, and hosting services of any xyz company, the company itself that made the game, needs to get it's investment back as well as make a profit.

Personally, all guys should be buy and a monthly sub.   At that point their wouldn't be as outrageous cash shop prices.  If you look at AA or ESO, you have to own an account to post on forums.  In doing so no gold sellers on their forums.  

In the case of bdo who will pay that 100m back if they don't squeeze it out of players, it is not the MMO job to be your life entertainment for free while your on Obama care.  Duan, did not put extreme items in the cash shop, like Trion Archage, rng boxes, among other things.

I think it is perfectly ok for them to do what they do.  A good example of a breakdown of how MMOS are financed and run is here.  You can view the video to understanding how the business process is done.  For the record BDO is a knock off of the Repopulation, if you followed everything.

Edited by Prisha