• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No cash shop updates/no ghilie costume changes/community ignored

149 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

There are literally thousands of threads about adding better stuff to the cash store and about the ghilie costume but Daum NA/EU just ignored it. I dont think ive ever even imagined a publisher can be like this and this game is headed for a very grim future.

, meanwhile as i said im in a small guild and all 10 of us were expecting a cash shop update to get something better but there isn't one  - i guess we'll be keeping our money and if Daum choses to treat us like this i guess we should just be content with conqueror's looks to remind us what a mistake it was to support this publisher until we can no longer take the disrespect from them and leave. 

Leave the game, wait until you at least have pubes and stop with your entitlest expectations like most young people! The game has only just come out for EU and NA and already you dumbarses think you're the majority!

Enjoy this awesome mmo and have "patience", something your generation has none of! Now grow a set, wipe your tears and have fun with the game.

Posted

Calpheon Noble Dress.

Did you misread the quote?

seems i have xD

Posted (edited)

walk to safe zone, wait. they go away. ez pz

no safe zones around where I'm farming mobs. Plus unlike some people I have a career and family so I've got like 2 hrs max to play. So wasting my time to wait in a safe zone is out of the question. Daum can just do what other games do, when you attack someone that person can attack back and they can not unflag and troll.

Edited by Plagueis

Posted

lmao if u are too poor to afford p2win stuff get a job, money makes the world go round, no money no honey get it OP.

now do us all a favor and just leave ...

This comment said it all. This is these people who defend the game since after CBT2. I guess no P2W as long as they can get their hands on every advantages with REAL MONEY.

Posted

This comment said it all. This is these people who defend the game since after CBT2. I guess no P2W as long as they can get their hands on every advantages with REAL MONEY.

kk point taken now will u just go leave, scam just goooo...

Posted

UP

Posted

The addition of the fish costume is just a spit in everyone's face. They basically just said "you're forced to buy the same crappy 2 costumes or 2 parody costumes for at least a month more.

I didn't read the rest, cause I had to stop at this part. Watch it buddy. The Fish suit is the single greatest thing I have ever seen. I bought it, and dyed it, in all its majesty. Instantly. No hesitation. Come at me.

Posted

The ghillie outfit isn't changing regardless how much people complain about it on the forums. 

The game has been out for less than a month and you are already complaining about cash shop choice? You're not going to have a good time here.

Posted

I don't understand why there are people saying that the forums are the "vocal minority" because thats completely untrue. Im in a small guild (10~people) and we all share the same opinion but none of them post on the forums. It's usually like this, most people that don't post on the forums influence each other's opinions so on the forums you get the people talking about the real issues

Like the ghilie costume which is completely and utterly gamebreaking and anyone saying so is probably not even lvl 52+ and has less than 20 fights since the server started. If two equally skilled players fight and one of them has ghilie, he will win. The costume provides huge pvp advantage and can easily be considered as P2W, along with weight increase (which enables you to defend/farm your spot much more) and horse tickets selling , this B2P game has more P2w and more expensive shop than free to play games. 

There are literally thousands of threads about adding better stuff to the cash store and about the ghilie costume but Daum NA/EU just ignored it. I dont think ive ever even imagined a publisher can be like this and this game is headed for a very grim future.

, meanwhile as i said im in a small guild and all 10 of us were expecting a cash shop update to get something better but there isn't one  - i guess we'll be keeping our money and if Daum choses to treat us like this i guess we should just be content with conqueror's looks to remind us what a mistake it was to support this publisher until we can no longer take the disrespect from them and leave. 

Meh, I like the suits. Devs know that only people with complaints are making posts about them... everyone else is swimming in the ocean like a dolphin or hiding in a bush ready to kill you. Get off centrelink and then you too can afford them.

Posted

@irrelevant

Noticed that this "red glow" becomes red (255,0,0) paint when you put your game on "optimization settings" aka pleasant mode(like playing Runescape with worse graphics).

Asking the forums to be reasonable is a bad idea anyways, everyone here just uses bully tactics and wants discuss definitions while any sane person from the outside that sees the costume can make the  conclussion it's p2w.

Go to BDO's reddit you can sort the comments there on best to controversial. You'll find all these blantent cringey unargumented pro ghillie comments in controversial while best or top leaves only anti ghillie comments.

3/4th of the community wants to see this costume changed if you search up a thread called "the ghillie"(or something alike) wich had a poll about the costume.

Posted

Ghillie is easily countered and not really used at all in Ru and Kr, its a gimmick, it lets you blend in with the enviorment a bit and that is about it. So easy to counter that using two braincells makes it obsolete

a boat is more fun than the fish costume, the two together is a great tool for fishers but not a requirment. Same as the penguin pet we will get everually ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

The Costumes will not change stop whining about it 

Posted

too_good.png

HAHAHAHA OMFG THIS IS TOO GOOD.

Posted

3/4th of the community wants to see this costume changed if you search up a thread called "the ghillie"(or something alike) wich had a poll about the costume.

Well I searched 'the ghillie' and 'ghillie poll' and didn't find the one you were talking about, but this one came up:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46894-ghillie-suit-pollsurvey/#comment-672313

Whatever poll you're talking about, it is not an accurate representation of the BDO player base -- people angry about the suit are trolling the forums, creating and posting in multiple threads about the same issue.  They are an extremely vocal minority.  You can't honestly think these 20-30 people who keep posting and keep these sh!tty threads alive represent even 1/2 of the entire BDO player base..

Posted (edited)

kk point taken now will u just go leave, scam just goooo...

Why should I leave? Maybe you should leave if you want P2W so much. I paid for the game and I have every rights to make sure Daum keep the promise of no P2W.

You however not welcome here, Shoo, shoo away with you and your P2W.

Ghillie is easily countered and not really used at all in Ru and Kr, its a gimmick, it lets you blend in with the enviorment a bit and that is about it. So easy to counter that using two braincells makes it obsolete

a boat is more fun than the fish costume, the two together is a great tool for fishers but not a requirment. Same as the penguin pet we will get everually ;)

The suit is not a problem in RU and KR simply because people can buy it off AH, so it is not behind the paywall.

However here, it is a big problem. How do you counter the fact that suit user can grief others and stay anonymous, you know something very essential in every PvP games. You take away the ability to identify and seek revenge, you basically give out free ticket for griefers to do whatever they want.

Tell me again, which PvP games have this?

Edited by Dhaos

Posted

Why should I leave? Maybe you should leave if you want P2W so much. I paid for the game and I have every rights to make sure Daum keep the promise of no P2W.

The suit is not a problem in RU and KR simply because people can buy it off AH, so it is not behind the paywall.

However here, it is a big problem. How do you counter the fact that suit user can grief others and stay anonymous, you know something very essential in every PvP games. You take away the ability to identify and seek revenge, you basically give out free ticket for griefers to do whatever they want.

have you played on Kr or Ru versions or look at their streams? No? Well it would save everyone from a headache if you did.

i said no one bothers to use it, it looks shit, it is dead easy to avoid entierly and if you wanna look like a glowing sparklebush ho ahead, but its easy to counter. So why again should we nerf something that is obsolete, but to hard for Na/Eu to learn? I hate to say it but why do most people on this version have to be so incompetent...

Posted

Or you could win, and not need to get revenge? Oh, people catching you off guard? Press the V button maybe? The Treant Suit is not a problem at all.

Posted (edited)

Well I searched 'the ghillie' and 'ghillie poll' and didn't find the one you were talking about, but this one came up:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46894-ghillie-suit-pollsurvey/#comment-672313

Whatever poll you're talking about, it is not an accurate representation of the BDO player base -- people angry about the suit are trolling the forums, creating and posting in multiple threads about the same issue.  They are an extremely vocal minority.  You can't honestly think these 20-30 people who keep posting and keep these sh!tty threads alive represent even 1/2 of the entire BDO player base..

meant this thread, wich ofcourse got burried long ago.
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/42534-the-ghillie-suit/&page=1

Also if everyone who's angry about the suit is trolling the forums than how come I see these trolls have better arguments than their opposed side?
Just look at all these trolls:
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ae6ru/unfortunately_i_believe_its_time_to_goodbye_guys/
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46952-massivelyop-article-on-pay2win/#comment-673503
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46671-is-this-game-turning-into-p2w/&page=4#comment-672278
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46826-reasonable-p2w-suits-thread/#comment-671895
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46592-this-game-is-great-however/#comment-667814
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/37375-treant-costume-ghillie-suit/&page=1
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/44473-so-if-the-ghillie-suit-is-not-advantageous-in-pvp-then-why-do-so-many-people-buy-it/&page=1
Reviewer who is also clearly trolling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXMtDD_txnU

Meanwhile you have the pro-ghillie side put up quite a fight for something that according to them isn't an advantage, so why do they bother defending it so fiercely?
Also tell me these threads aren't what you can consider childish and trolling?
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/44575-is-ghillie-suit-nerf-coming-if-so-you-owe-us-25/&page=1
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/47060-prove-to-me-that-this-game-is-p2w/&page=1
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46951-time-to-stop-this-shit-on-forum-0-p2w-we-got-here/&page=1
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46940-this-is-a-bait-threadto-everyone-about-everything-summary-of-current-major-complaints-and-debates/&page=1
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46789-pay2win-ghil-er-fish-costume/#comment-672291
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46652-before-you-cry-about-fish-costume/&page=1

Edited by Yablo
1 person likes this

Posted

This suit argument will go on forever, the fact is the player base of today are useless care bears with no real wish of balance or fair play.

The bush is complete cancer, I want to -----ing see who I'm  fighting and what clan of retards I need to war after I get bushwacked.

An mmo with hidden names is a -----ing joke #cashgrab#carebearseverywhere#wtbdf1

Posted

This suit argument will go on forever, the fact is the player base of today are useless care bears with no real wish of balance or fair play.

The bush is complete cancer, I want to -----ing see who I'm  fighting and what clan of retards I need to war after I get bushwacked.

An mmo with hidden names is a -----ing joke #cashgrab#carebearseverywhere#wtbdf1

Or, alternativly learn how to play and make the ghilliboiz realize that their funtimes are over and all it does is make them look like wandering sparkleshrubs

The only reason why its an advantage, is because Eu and Na are filled with idiots who have no idea how to play the game, the douchebags feed on this.

it doesnt need a nerf, it needs people to learn the game, which will in return make the ghillieboiz eave because they cant hide and be tools. Win win everyone wins, but hey its easier to whine than to learn so ----- me right?

Posted

Or, alternativly learn how to play and make the ghilliboiz realize that their funtimes are over and all it does is make them look like wandering sparkleshrubs

The only reason why its an advantage, is because Eu and Na are filled with idiots who have no idea how to play the game, the douchebags feed on this.

it doesnt need a nerf, it needs people to learn the game, which will in return make the ghillieboiz eave because they cant hide and be tools. Win win everyone wins, but hey its easier to whine than to learn so ----- me right?

learn what.? How to magically see names ? Because I clearly didn't mention combat as the reason the bush is retarded, in fact I don't have an issue tracking them at all.

Hiding names and guild tags in an owpvp game is one of the most backward things I've seen from a cash shop, I would rather they add Blackstones.

The bush suit is actually removing content, the people saying it's fine are the same guys voting trump.

Posted

learn what.? How to magically see names ? Because I clearly didn't mention combat as the reason the bush is retarded, in fact I don't have an issue tracking them at all.

Hiding names and guild tags in an owpvp game is one of the most backward things I've seen from a cash shop, I would rather they add Blackstones.

The bush suit is actually removing content, the people saying it's fine are the same guys voting trump.

giphy.gif

while you keep on whining about it and keep refusing how to learn how to counter it, ill scoot about and happily kill the ghillieboiz

with a jolly tune on me ears, havent had any issue with them yet. I mean they try, sometimes arrive in multiples, to which 'trolololol ima scoot away from you people' and leave them fumbling around after you

learn to beat them learn to mock them, it hurts them far more if you learn how to play than what it does if you nerf what they think is an advantage

Posted

I'll have to admit eventually I got used to fighting the suit. That being said, I'm not sure how I'd deal with the suit in mass PvP since I'm now Guildless.

Posted

I'll have to admit eventually I got used to fighting the suit. That being said, I'm not sure how I'd deal with the suit in mass PvP since I'm now Guildless.

Runescape settings help alot tbh.

Posted

lush.jpg