• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

After looping and breeding for nearly half a year i had a lucky couple last weekend(T7Em and T7Df) breed them twice with a female reset and got T8A male and on second breed T8D female, T7Em on exchange. Sure had about 50 couples breeding or more,as im artisan training 3 just from looping, but never been that lucky.

Now im sitting on 4 T8, sure not selling with this stupid market.

2 people like this

Posted

After merge: just EU Server

Channel is Serendia 4 

Ahhh okay Im on NA have fun take screenies :)

Posted

Can someone on Uno create a character on the EU server just for this kind of event?

I would love to 'see' some of you guys.

Posted

Tabri,  I raced enough early on to just get those two boxes.  Since the merge, have not done any races.  Those of you who are racing, how crowded is it?

Not too bad, stay away from Vel2, its no good. But i bounce around on Val, Med and sometimes Bal, and most of the time its one or two people and most have started the waiting at the end

1 person likes this

Posted

On another note, have any of you leveled your racing box horses? I raced enough to get two, but have not done much lately.

i leveled two t6a to 27 so far, they weren´t that good. bred them once and sold them on the market for 10mil.
the t7 race box horses are quite good though. currently leveling three of them and all have charge, drift and sprint and 11 - 14 skills (lvl 14 - 30)

Can someone on Uno create a character on the EU server just for this kind of event?

I would love to 'see' some of you guys.

i guess you can create a new char on a different server with no problems C:

1 person likes this

Posted

Not too bad, stay away from Vel2, its no good. But i bounce around on Val, Med and sometimes Bal, and most of the time its one or two people and most have started the waiting at the end

I raced in a couple of T1 races, we had 4 and 5 people competing and I didn't get a feeling of waiting. First time I was the first one to reach the goal and had another player at my heels so I kept running, and second time there was someone with amazing T1 - and probably +10 speed gear that I honestly don't have, and it took all I could do just to keep up. In the first one 3 finished the race, I think the 4th player got stuck somewhere, and on the second we all got to the finish line within the 1 minute limit. I didn't do more as I really didn't have more time, but I have to say that both races were exciting and I loved them more than I did before the merge. More crowded yes, but infinitely more fun.

2 people like this

Posted

Hey guys, can anyone update me on any horse/ breeding changes that have occurred since the start of November?

I had a big electrical problem at the start of November and I'm only now planning on getting back into the game, but I dont really have the time to read to 30 pages that have popped up in this thread since last time I was on.

Posted

Hey guys, can anyone update me on any horse/ breeding changes that have occurred since the start of November?

I had a big electrical problem at the start of November and I'm only now planning on getting back into the game, but I dont really have the time to read to 30 pages that have popped up in this thread since last time I was on.

Don't think there's been any breeding changes. Like...at all. There has been an increase to the amount of time to finish a horse race after the first person crosses the finish.

1 person likes this

Posted

So... yeah...

2016-12-07_196340394.thumb.JPG.e6ae6818f

12 people like this

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

Ohmyword

xD

Those camels in the background, though.

1 person likes this

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

I can imagine the camels trying to get help xD

1 person likes this

Posted

I can imagine the camels trying to get help xD

I really need to add an elephant :)  Maybe he could help the camels.

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

that is actually more humane looking than mine

I really need to sell my tier 4s and 5s lol

1 person likes this

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

* Speaks to herself in a calming voice * 'You're not the only one, see?'

Jokes aside, it's like looking at stables myself :D Beautiful, isn't it? :D

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

:o so many? Dos that corral represent something? When I started playing there were only a few, and after a patch, there were many more. Some even glitch wandered out 

Posted

:o so many? Dos that corral represent something?

When it works correctly (it apparently doesn't always), that corral represents all your mounts: horses, camels, elephants - one each for every one you own in any stable and (for horses) regardless of tier or color.

Posted

That breeding meeting was funny, we were about 20 people, mostly germans. Hereby some screenshots. Hope you enjoy it!

2016-12-07_2672426.thumb.JPG.9f8f586dcae2016-12-07_1887348.thumb.JPG.ab644e94a172016-12-07_2059683.thumb.JPG.3f84981885e2016-12-07_2410776.thumb.JPG.ec66556309d2016-12-07_2956361.thumb.JPG.1043cade0572016-12-07_3197707.thumb.JPG.b92ffb971cf2016-12-07_4442099.thumb.JPG.80b759dbc552016-12-07_4778727.thumb.JPG.6c879e2754c2016-12-07_6040898.thumb.JPG.96d1a7f47902016-12-07_6745214.thumb.JPG.103d6d31be22016-12-07_6796544.thumb.JPG.0913355b1e82016-12-07_6960647.thumb.JPG.bfa58fb5f852016-12-07_7079766.thumb.JPG.ab9ab026b2d2016-12-07_4860205.thumb.JPG.7935c4ba2572016-12-07_4880909.thumb.JPG.318ac31a66d2016-12-07_4887992.thumb.JPG.7a24ad51bff2016-12-07_4815954.thumb.JPG.fda9b3f7ba12016-12-07_4793502.thumb.JPG.56475f9e0e2

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't think there's been any breeding changes. Like...at all. There has been an increase to the amount of time to finish a horse race after the first person crosses the finish.

Thank you! Glad I haven't missed much while I was away. But yay for longer race times! Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with all these channels x.x

That breeding meeting looks really cool.

Edited by Solest

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

Oh my xD 

Posted

I really need to add an elephant :)  Maybe he could help the camels.

I have two camels which show in this paddock but the mini elephant never does :( 

Posted

I have two camels which show in this paddock but the mini elephant never does :( 

I have a mini elephant too, and my paddock only shows horses. I've just hit 55, so I should be able to do that free camel quest! :) 

Posted

Aww my first T8 is turning into poteto x'))
Knows just drift 
2016-12-08_204670978.thumb.PNG.f0adbe212
Should have gotten skill resets instead of that brand, it does about as much as horse gear ye

Posted

Is there a chance of two T8 horses giving you a T1 baby?

Posted

Is there a chance of two T8 horses giving you a T1 baby?

only if you ever killed a breeder. it will curse you with bad karma.

no

2 people like this

Posted

only if you ever killed a breeder. it will curse you with bad karma.

no

LOL, thanks.