• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I got my second T8 :x

Breeding : T7e 30 + T7i 30 = T7E Male  then...

Exchange : T7e 30 + T7e 30 = T8A Male ( i have now 2 ) :x

10 people like this

Posted

Grats!  I can't wait for the day I get my first T8 horse!

1 person likes this

Posted

Grats!  I can't wait for the day I get my first T8 horse!

Thank u :) was a hard fight for me to get my first T8 and now 2 little Boys :Dim rly happy 

I hope the Best for u !!! 

2 people like this

Posted

Which Channels Handle horse Racing? Is it every channel that's #2?

Posted

Which Channels Handle horse Racing? Is it every channel that's #2?

For the time being yes. they may change it. 

Posted

Here are my recent results within t14 breeding range:

BREEDING:

88.png(T5male)lvl27+77.png(T5female)lvl23 = 79.png(T5 female)

EXCHANGE:

107.png(T6male) 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

BREEDING:

124.png(T6male)lvl20+85.png(T5female)lvl22=152.png(T7male)

124.png(T6male)lvl20+79.png(T5female)lvl22=124.png(T6male)

EXCHANGE:

124.png(T6male)lvl20+85.png(T5female)lvl22=88.png(T5female)

Got T7 male, but that was the only skin which was no use for me if I want to try pure breed T8 since my both T7 females are T7D and E.... Gonna keep trying to get other T7 male skins.. By the irony of destiny that buttplug horse turned out to be the most "intelligent" so far and reached 19m in price at lvl 20...

Posted

Sooo again a breeding that doesnt fit with calculator on deaths :) 
Bought guy to exchange with some leftover girl I have, he had 17 deaths

T3A/LvL15(17 deaths) + T3A/LvL20(0 deaths) = T5H female

Posted (edited)

Only attempt i had at t8 (don't have more t7 ; ; ) dunnos if reset the t7 male so i can attempt 2 more tries o:

ss+(2016-12-09+at+12.55.08).jpg

Edited by Lyu

Posted

Only attempt i had at t8 (don't have more t7 ; ; ) dunnos if reset the t7 male so i can attempt 2 more tries o:

Hidden Content

There are so often lvl30 T7 males with breedings on market. If you can wait 1-2 days, you can safe the money.

Posted

So... yeah...

Hidden Content

where is this corral?  I'd like to see mine, I often wondered about some of them, does this happen at all of them?

Posted

There's one next to the stable keeper in Velia and one next to the southern stable keeper in heidel and probably other places too.

Posted (edited)

Ehem :x:x:x

Parents : T7i 30 + T7i 30 

reaper.jpg

2016-12-09_4910854.JPG.d4f3095e5ab328c93

Edited by Rou
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ehem :x:x:x

Parents : T7i 30 + T7i 30 

reaper.jpg

keep going like this then i won´t be the most hated person in this thread anymore, yippie! :D

the paiiiin
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.edf72b9a092170c42830

he was at breeding market before. i can´t believe selling breeds from a t7 at lvl 12 with two deaths give more silver than selling him just like that. i mean, there can´t be any other reason for this than the owner trying to get the most silver out of it.

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

keep going like this then i won´t be the most hated person in this thread anymore, yippie! :D

the paiiiin
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.edf72b9a092170c42830

he was at breeding market before. i can´t believe selling breeds from a t7 at lvl 12 with two deaths give more silver than selling him just like that. i mean, there can´t be any other reason for this than the owner trying to get the most silver out of it.

At least, he had sex in his short life :>

3 people like this

Posted

Here are my recent results within t14 breeding range:

BREEDING:

88.png(T5male)lvl27+77.png(T5female)lvl23 = 79.png(T5 female)

EXCHANGE:

107.png(T6male) 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

BREEDING:

124.png(T6male)lvl20+85.png(T5female)lvl22=152.png(T7male)

124.png(T6male)lvl20+79.png(T5female)lvl22=124.png(T6male)

EXCHANGE:

124.png(T6male)lvl20+85.png(T5female)lvl22=88.png(T5female)

Got T7 male, but that was the only skin which was no use for me if I want to try pure breed T8 since my both T7 females are T7D and E.... Gonna keep trying to get other T7 male skins.. By the irony of destiny that buttplug horse turned out to be the most "intelligent" so far and reached 19m in price at lvl 20...

You know, when I get done leveling/breeing my t8, I'll try breeding that range for my own curiosity. T7s I understand the need to breed to 30, but it can be exhausting to breed t3-6 to 30..

Posted (edited)

Is color theory a thing of the past now? It seems that people who post here are getting T8E (purebred white) with color combinations that add up to less than 8 white. And someone in my guild claims to have just gotten a purebred white with only 7 combined white (T7H + T7D).

Edited by Andromedas

Posted

Is color theory a thing of the past now? It seems that people who post here are getting T8A (purebred white) with color combinations that add up to less than 8 white. And someone in my guild claims to have just gotten a purebred white with only 7 combined white (T7H + T7D).

Hmmm, T8A is not the purebred, that's T8E. AFAIK, the color theory still applies, but who knows...

Posted

Hmmm, T8A is not the purebred, that's T8E. AFAIK, the color theory still applies, but who knows...

I guess it doesn't hurt regardless to act like it still applies .. even if people are saying they got T8Es without have 8 white. It's impossible to prove there wasn't some kind of human error .. or prove that there was indeed a pair with less than 8 white which produced a purebred white foal.

It's even possible that there's a small chance to get the purebreds without their colors adding up and we have no way of knowing it. I keep telling my guild how Color Theory works and then someone comes along who says they just got a purebred without having the colors add up.. and I don't have any way of proving that they were wrong or right.

Posted

It is very hard to argue with someone about color theory. It is very easy to click on the wrong horse to breed, look up the color values incorrectly (some sites/sources have the wrong color values for skins), or think all colors must qualify not just one.

When we did testing in this thread (800 or so pages ago) people submitted 1000s of breeds and like 5 of them didn't follow color theory. We followed up on those 5 and 4 of them turned out to be mistakes and did in fact follow the theory. In a world full of online trolls that is pretty strong evidence the theory is correct.

One of two things is true:

(1) Color theory is "correct" and 100% cannot be violated.

(2) Color theory is "almost correct" and the chance of getting results that violate it are less than 0.001% (0.01% or 0.0001% ... take your pick).

Either way, I would try to follow it or get ready for disappointment.

I've stopped trying to convince people "who had a friend/guildie" breed two horses and are 100% sure it violated the theory. The only way I'd believe it is if I saw a video of the foal being accepted. And even if someone does prove it one day can be violated, (2) still applies.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got my 1st race horse finally, and got lucky with the pure red. My husband apparently had a name picked out for when i finally got this guy x.x At some point he will be on the market, and someone will have my lovely AuntFlow haha

2016-12-09_452581709.thumb.JPG.0dabb4c21

1 person likes this

Posted

So my first time breeding two level 30 T3 horses and I got a male T6 horse.  Pretty stoked to have my first horse that is higher tier than T3.

babyhorse2.png

4 people like this

Posted

black pure on the market

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.fa18802f631dd2bcdfc8

awful skills and no breeds so meh... i really want a pure black though x)

Posted

black pure on the market

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.fa18802f631dd2bcdfc8

awful skills and no breeds so meh... i really want a pure black though x)

Saw someone saying something about him in channel chat (I was fishing out in the sea so not even close). To be honest, if I had pure bred black, I'd never breed it before T9 release, awful skills or not. I still have my 3 T8, and I will breed them (to try get pure bred out of reds, bred one already to get the second female :D ). But pure breds should be saved. Poor guy.

Posted

You know, when I get done leveling/breeing my t8, I'll try breeding that range for my own curiosity. T7s I understand the need to breed to 30, but it can be exhausting to breed t3-6 to 30..

I should warn you that this range can be frustrating sometimes. Right now my % of T7 birth is lower than 28%. And in addition today my stables started being infested with this crap:88.png.

Idk how it was possible, but I got it today 2 times in a row,  and both females (3 in total for now counting previous one). What was the probability of that? Well, it's just left to hope that in the future they won't produce more of their clones... >.<

Posted

I should warn you that this range can be frustrating sometimes. Right now my % of T7 birth is lower than 28%. And in addition today my stables started being infested with this crap:88.png.

Idk how it was possible, but I got it today 2 times in a row,  and both females (3 in total for now counting previous one). What was the probability of that? Well, it's just left to hope that in the future they won't produce more of their clones... >.<

I just did these. I think it would be worth if I only had to afk train them 1-2 days. This leveling T7s to 30....that's making me go mental.

Untitled1.png