• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I heared from hardcore-racers who did 4 races / hour and are most time the first person who reached the goal line. 1-2 Boxes / day is normal for these racers.

So 2,5 hours of active online presence at the best case scenario for 1 box. Hmm, in my case it will be probably around 4-5 hours if I manage to pick 4 races an hour. Hmm... Better than breeding, but requires active online playing plus I need each time to switch to another PC for those races since my main computer is laggy. Probably I'll stick to breeding for now since I don't have that much free time for gaming.

Posted

I heared from hardcore-racers who did 4 races / hour and are most time the first person who reached the goal line. 1-2 Boxes / day is normal for these racers.

I see this and think of Achilles xD. I'd have to do late night racing for 3-4 hours for 1 box. Which I might start doing because my latest breeding attempts (using real moneys for resets) were fails. 

Posted

A little birdy told me you guys would enjoy some translation bloopers from the video translation. So without further ado, I’m happy to present to you: The best and the worst of the Google translations. Enjoy!

OMG Solest thank you! It's everything I dreamed of...

1 person likes this

Posted

Can i get a discord invite link? since all the previous ones have expired!

Posted (edited)

'Nuther noob question... I assume your horse still gains Horse Exp while participating in horse races? I'm contemplating taking part in horse races after my t6 lvl 28 male and 2 t6 lvl 26 females produced two t6 males (which peeves me since it took a while to get those females). So I figger'd I'd exchange one female and the male for a last ditch effort, and if that doesn't work, the other female has Sprint, Drift, and Instant Accel. I'm sure I'll get schooled by players who've been horse racing for a while now. But even if I find myself losing constantly and not receiving rewards, it'd be nice to know that I'll at least get horse exp to work towards lvl 30 and sell it in the market.

Honestly, I have no reasonable explanation as to why I'd think they wouldn't get horse exp while racing. But hey :shrug: never know.

Oh! And another question. Does the Charge skill work in horse racing? I have this fear of vets knocking people off their horses and disqualifying them.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

'Nuther noob question... I assume your horse still gains Horse Exp while participating in horse races? I'm contemplating taking part in horse races after my t6 lvl 28 male and 2 t6 lvl 26 females produced two t6 males (which peeves me since it took a while to get those females). So I figger'd I'd exchange one female and the male for a last ditch effort, and if that doesn't work, the other female has Sprint, Drift, and Instant Accel. I'm sure I'll get schooled by players who've been horse racing for a while now. But even if I find myself losing constantly and not receiving rewards, it'd be nice to know that I'll at least get horse exp to work towards lvl 30 and sell it in the market.

Honestly, I have no reasonable explanation as to why I'd think they wouldn't get horse exp while racing. But hey :shrug: never know.

Yes your horse gains exp as you 'travel' horse racing involves traveling and thus gives horse exp ( assuming it is not lvl 30 and fully exped )

Posted

Yes your horse gains exp as you 'travel' horse racing involves traveling and thus gives horse exp ( assuming it is not lvl 30 and fully exped )

Yeah, I was mainly looking to squeeze out a few more silvers by leveling up to 30, with an outside chance of earning seals towards the purchase of the box with a t6-8 mount to boot. But if all of the competition in the races are sporting lvl 30 horses, I dunno how much that impacts the chance of a lvl 26 horse winning or placing in a race.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I was mainly looking to squeeze out a few more silvers by leveling up to 30, with an outside chance of earning seals towards the purchase of the box with a t6-8 mount to boot. But if all of the competition in the races are sporting lvl 30 horses, I dunno how much that impacts the chance of a lvl 26 horse winning or placing in a race.

Not everyone races with level 30s. I regularly run races with baby horses and, assuming its a lower tier, can usually get a few seals. Most races have friendly racers in them who will try to accommodate slower horses.

Edited by Solest
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

NA/EU Horse FAQ as of February 2017

1.Horse Breeding Calculator and Regional Rating 2. The Colour Theory 3.  How to Capture Horses  4. Breeding  5. Exchanging Horses                             6. Costumes/Elixirs/Value Packs/Outfits  7.Leveling Your Horses and Wagons  8Farming Carrots  9.  Auto Looping  10. Pearl Items: Skill change coupons, resets  11. Selling Your Horses  12. . Skill Learning and Stat Increases as Your Horse Levels  13.  What is a Potato or Fennel   14.  Solest's Summary of T9 Awakening and Pegasus:  What we Know Now (not in NA/EU yet)

1. Horse Breeding Calculator and Regional Rating

Our regional rating is currently 11.  This rating determines the breeding levels required to get a higher tier horse.  The higher the regional rating, the less levels you need when you breed. Korea is lvl 13. On Feb 15th, a change was made so that certain skilled horses were designated courser, giving them a chance to have foals born with two skills as well as increasing their individual value.  See Q 14 to find out what is required for courser designation.

We use Fammes Horse Breeding Calculator as a guide to determine what levels and what colours you need to breed for a specific horse. Play around with it, you can even mouse over the horse patterns to look at colour and speed/accel starting stats. The detailed chart he has shows the parent level thresholds you must have which increases your chances for a higher tier horse.

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/

Famme is a NA player and we thank him for all his work in making this game more enjoyable for all of us.  When the game started there was no breeding calculator, breeders posted results here so we could figure out patterns. The calculator is not perfect, in fact, there has been many anecdotal comments from breeders that the high number of T6 females we have been getting at higher tier breedings is not consistent with the calculator.

2.The Colour Theory

Horses are given three colour stats, Red, White and Black. It actually is really only important for breeding purebred horses, those that have only one colour. The important thing to remember is that your parent foals must have a combined colour total in the one colour that equals the tier of the foal you want. For example. To breed a pure bred T8 white foal, your parents must have a combined total of 8 White.

It is a theory which was developed by breeders here after looking at countless results.  Bouwplan, a fellow horse breeder, gives an excellent detailed explanation in this post:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46803-horse-breeding-findings-megathread/&page=806#comment-1349897

3. How To Capture Horses

We currently have T1 to T3 horses in the wild. There are several horse spawn maps that you can google.  Read and watch Dulfy’s video guide if this is the first time you are trying to capture a horse. 

http://dulfy.net/2016/03/03/black-desert-online-horse-taming-and-breeding-guide/

The most important thing to remember is that you walk towards the horse until it raises up its front hooves. Then you start the minigame, if you win that keep walking towards the horse and rinse and repeat until you are by its side.  If you are an experienced horse capturer you probably don’t need to use sugar but if starting out, this is the time to feed it one.  Beginning players should use several.

Now you wait, for thirty or forty seconds.  Each experienced player has developed their own method for successful captures.  I wait the time, then watch for this horse emote – it will bow its head down to its left and raise its right hind foot, it just looks submissive. Then mount. Most of the time this works but you will encounter rogue horses once in a while who are just intent on bashing your head in, and these might take several ropes.

4. Breeding 

You parent horses do not have to be in the same stable, but they both must be in ones that you can register horses in. Trent, Keplan,  Calpheon, Epheria, Velia, Heidel and Altinova are the ones you will probably be using.

Only males can be registered for breeding.  Both parents must have full stamina which you can get by using “Recover” at the stable.  Otherwise you will get an error message saying “no energy”.

To register the male so you can breed him, click “Register for Breeding” then click Show Me Only.  It is important to do this because if you do not your horse will be registered for breeding to the public and anyone can apply. Now you need to go to the stable where the female is if she is not with the male. Click on her, click on Breeding Market and then go to My Horse List.  You should see the male horse there. You apply to start breeding. You can pay 130 pearls to immediately get your foal, otherwise wait 2.5 hours. Note that if you get impatient and want to get that foal after an hour, you can still use pearls but the amount you need will be less. Both parent horses will need to Recover after breeding. You can take the male off the market by going to the breeding market, click My Registered and then Receive.

You are required to wait six hours before you can breed again, but it seems that if you change channels, it resets the breeding time so you can do it right away. This probably isn’t official so use at your own risk.

5. Exchanging Horses

This can be done once a day and means getting a foal at the expense of both parents who will go poof.  Done usually when both parents are bred out and a decision has been made not to sell on market. Some breeders feel you have a chance at a better foal by exchanging.

6. Costumes/Elixirs/Value Pack/Outfits

Venia Riding Attire gives you 20% increase in horse exp. Value pack gives 10 %. Professional Training outfit is apparently equivalent to Silver Embroidered Trainer +2 but also is supposed to give a bonus to taming and skill learning. The taming and skill learning is not really noticeable in my opinion. There are elixirs that give 8% horse exp for five minutes, so not that useful

7. Leveling Your Horses and Wagons

As your horse increases in tier, the time it takes to level increases enormously.  A T8 horse requires over one million exp to gain one level as it approaches 30. Auto looping is a necessity.

Thank you to Shaynae for the following:

Best way to level horses depends a bit on how many horses you have and the Tier of the horse.  Because the amount of xp is determined by how far a horse travels in a 'tick'.  A tick is how long it takes the xp of a horse to move one cycle.  The two variables here are going to be how long it takes to get a tick and how much xp you get for one.

The amount of xp per tick is determined by a base amount plus any bonuses you have to Horse XP....NOT Training XP.  There is some slight XP difference for higher level trainers but the amount is very small.

The time between ticks is determined by how fast your horse is and any gear you have on them that increases speed.

Wagons normalize horse speed but they have various items that will increase wagon speed.  Most trainers who are only looping use Merchant wagons, but they are really only efficient for leveling if you are doing four horses at a time. (You can craft your own merchant wagons fairly cheaply in Altinova.  There is a node for acacia timber nearby)

With a wagon you don't need carrots, but you will eventually need a new wagon because they wear out.  If you are riding the horse, once you click auto loop and start you will have a checkbox for automatically feeding carrots.  Higher tier horses really need blue carrots to be efficient because they do not get enough stamina back from the carrots you buy from the stable.  If you run out of carrots your horse will drop to a walk once they run out of stamina.  If your loop catches you on something like a fence, your horse will run in place and use carrots but because xp is determined partially by distance traveled, you won't level at all.

A really fast horse may be more efficient to level as a single horse rather than on a wagon.

If you want to calculate how long it will take to level anything, here is a calculator.

http://hardlycasual.com/horsecalc/

Please let me know any problems with the calculator and I'll bother my husband to fix it.  

Just remember you will level these horses for love and not money...fishing pays better.

8. Farming Carrots

This will save you a lot of money and you will be swimming in carrots in no time.  You can rent a small fence for 3 contribution points.  Buy some seeds from the market and set it up close by.  I set mine just outside the Heidel entrance. Have a worker maintain it and remember to harvest at 100 percent. Everything you want to know about farming, again thanks to Dulfy:  http://dulfy.net/2016/03/06/black-desert-gardening-and-farming-guide/

9. Auto looping

Some people auto loop only in safe zones by going around in short circles.  This prevents being PK’d by those who think it is fun, or they are practising skills on players in costumes who won’t fight back. We have been told that a short circuit results in less exp gains for your horse but have never been give the distance. Avoiding node war channels.  Auto looping in low level areas which are not busy, will help if you are being pk'd. Always manually watch a full auto loop before going afk to ensure that your horse is not getting stuck on a fence or wall etc.

10. Pearl Items: Skill change coupons, resets etc:

You can buy one per horse: female/male breeding reset, death reset.

You can buy as many skill change coupons as you can afford, this will allow you try to achieve a desirable skill by changing out one you do not want.  It is better to do this on a horse you really want to keep who has learned most of the average ones because you can get into an almost endless and expensive loop of exchanging one average skill for another. Regarded as a necessary evil by most breeders and may the RNG gods be with you.

Skill training coupons allow you to park a horse with a stable person who in one hour will present you with a horse who has learned the desired skill. All of the skills can be learned by doing a minigame so these aren’t necessary.  As the percentage the horse learns increases, the minigame seems to get easier.

You can delete an unwanted skill by using a Loyalty Shop Delete Skill item.  Do this after your horse is fully trained.  Say your horse has 11 skills and one is Caution which you do not want.  Use the loyalty coupon for this.  Your horse will now list ten skills.  If you do it before your horse reaches 30, it is possible for it to relearn caution, so you want to wait until the end.

Premium and Horse Appearance Change coupons are used obviously to change the skin of the horse, it will not affect stats.  There is a chance that the premium one will give you an extra skill but the majority of the time it will just give you an extra 250K exp.

11. Selling Your Horses

Horse price is determined by level and skills earned.  Trained skills add nothing unfortuntely. Following pic shows skill price value as of Jan 2017: As of Feb 15th, courser designation was introduced, increasing the value of these highly skilled horses as well as giving them the ability to have foals with two skills. See question 14 for how they are determined.  Additionally, we have found that the white T8s are given a price increase over the other T8s.

Skill_Prices_Jan_2017.thumb.jpg.d9f319b7

Horses up to level 15 can be sold to the NPC at the stable for 50% of its value.  You will get all of that amount.  If you sell at the market, you will get slightly more.  NOTE that the Value Pack doesn’t apply to horse market sales.  After level 15 you have the option to sell to the Imperial Trainer who will give you 50% of its market value plus Horse Seals corresponding to the number of the tier of the horse. Horse Seals can be exchanged for items, as well as five for the camel you will want in Valencia.

Many breeders sell specific horses to guildies or friends. Being in discord together helps and also selling at non busy game times in order to prevent the horse from being sniped. Make sure that your buyer has room at the stable for the new horse, has not purchased one recently, and has sufficient money in storage and that storage is ticked for payment. If the buyer has wagons ensure that the last place his wagon was stored WAS NOT the stable he is buying from.  The reason is that the game remembers the last place your wagon was stored at, in case it is destroyed and needs a place to recover at. So it “saves” space for it at the stable, but that doesn’t show up in the list at the stable.

If I have three horses listed in my Heidel stable which holds 7, but I took my merchant wagon with four horses out of Heidel previously, I will be unable to register a horse there.  To get around this, you can take the wagon to another stable, and remote collect it there.  That will then free up on the spots in Heidel and you can register again.

12. Skill Learning, Stat Increases as Your Horse Levels

Horse skins differ in the ability to learn certain skills. The following link lists each horse skin and the possible skills it can learn. If a skill is blacked our/0 quantity, that horse is unable to learn it. . https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pbKHoA36I1H6ZT3UTbMvDdTEt8hwT2tDgXBU0VdMp3k/edit#gid=537695326

Each horse with the same skin starts out with the same stats.  Their stats will change as they level, so that at level 30 some horses with the same skins will be faster or slower than others, for example. RNG is king in how many skills your horse will gain.  Your horse training level does not appear to help, nor does branding according to people who have posted here.  Some people think that smart horses breed smart foals, others say it does not matter. 

Some breeders on the Horse Breeders Discord (ask in a post on this forum if you want an invite) have been testing to come up with a theory for how horses learn skills.  You can read that discussion here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/128269-how-horse-skill-gain-likely-works/ 

13. What is a Potato or Fennel?

You will often hear of a horse described as a potato or a Fennel, this generally means they learned fewer skills than average and those skills were not the premium ones: sprint, drift, instant accel, sideways and two seater. Fennel was the name of a horse whose owner bred her to thirty simply because the number of skills was so incredibly low. This was back in the very early days of horse breeding when all of us were breeding T1s and T2s.  Fennel’s story is here:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/72040-story-of-fennel-aka-honorable-horses/#comment-921704

14. Solest's Summary of T9 Awakening and the Pegasus: What we Know Now (not in NA/EU yet)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46803-horse-breeding-findings-megathread/&page=1041#comment-1775306

I updated my Pegasus Awakening and Courser summary with more of the info that we have learned.

The New Courser and Pegasus Awakening Systems

A new horse system is being introduced which classifies horses as either Normal or Courser based on what skills they have learned. The skills required for a horse to gain Courser status increase as the tier of the horse increases and a horse will automatically be classified as a Courser when they learn the required skills. A Courser horse is marked with a gold symbol on their image while a Normal horse is marked with a silver symbol.

courser_symbol.thumb.jpg.9bfbd7b96e3710c

What are the benefits given to Courser horses?

• Sale price for a Courser at exchange and on the horse marked is increased compared to Normal horses.
  • Breeding two Courser horses guarantees the foal is born with 2 skills
  • Breeding a Courser with a Normal horse has a chance of the foal being born with either 1 or 2 skills
  • Courser status does NOT change the horses speed, accel, turn, or brake percentage

Skills Required for Courser status based on tier:

courser_skills.thumb.png.b0ab4e9c114e455

A level 30 Tier 8 Courser can be awakened into a Pegasus.

Steps to awaken a T8 Courser:

1.  Stable the horse at Stonetail Horse Ranch (the location where you turn Race Token in at).

• The horse should have no gear or costume equipped or any items in their inventory.
  • A new option "Horse Training" will be available to select.

new_horse_training.thumb.jpg.18da38f014b

• Selecting the “Horse Training” option will open a new training window.

new_training_window.thumb.png.4b6cebecab

2.  There are 3 different training areas: “Physical Training”, “Elegance Training”, and “Technical Training”.

• You use different items you have collected in order increase the % of these areas.
  • One material increases training by 1%. You can get a maximum of 100% in any one of the three training areas.
  • The 3 training areas must sum to 200% before you can proceed (you do not need to max all three, and can exclude one area all together if you wish and still reach 200%).
  • A single item from any one of the three areas can be obtained each day by completing a daily quest at Stonetail Horse Ranch which requires you capture a single wild horse. The quest completes as soon as you successfully mount the horse. You are not required to register it.
  • All items can also be purchased through the marketplace or obtained through the methods listed in the chart below.

3.  A final item is required in order to attempt to awaken the horse “Origin of Krog’s Moon”.

• It can be obtained by the methods listed in the graph below, purchased on the marketplace, or received from quests available in the new region.

Pegasus_Training_Items.thumb.png.a5c1f10

4.  Once these steps are completed you can attempt to awaken your tier 8 courser.

• If awakening fails, the 200% training you obtained through items will be reduced back to 0% and you will need to begin awakening training again. (Only awakening training if affected by failure, the horse’s level and skills will not change).
  • You have the option of using 100 Cron Stones to reduce the awakening training loss to only 100% instead of 0%.
  • If you succeed your horse becomes a Pegasus.

pegasus.thumb.png.9d1166a7707a5cc9a46ce6

The Pegasus

• When awakening succeeds your T8 will be replaced with a new T9 Pegasus with the same name as your T8.

t8_to_t9.thumb.png.5989e4a9f894861b0ee48

• The Pegasus begins at level 1 with new base stats and skills.
  • The Pegasus loses the ability to breed.
  • The Pegasus has the ability gain a number of skills that previous tiers of horses cannot.

These skills include:

awakened_skills.thumb.png.9fd2ea60dd1134

• Wings of the Wind and Wings of Freedom are specific to the Pegasus. The other skills mentioned above can also be gained by the other fantasy horses (the unicorn and the hell horse).
  • The Pegasus starts at level 1 with 3 skills: Double Leap and Wings of the Wind are guaranteed. The third skill can vary.
  • Wings of Freedom, the other new skills, and regular horse skills can be learned as the Pegasus levels.

Important Note: The details in this summary are based on the Korean version of the game. The names of items, skills, menus etc. and certain details as well may be altered for our version.

******************************************************************************************

May RNG be kind to you all and may your horses not be Fennels!

Thanks to Shaynae who inspired me to create the above.  It obviously is not perfect but based on posts in this mega thread and personal knowledge.  Please please let me know if something should be changed so i can edit it. WE can always refer people to PAGE 1032

. We have been asking for our own subforum since last spring.   In September, the 20th, I made a post on the suggestion forum which included this request. CM Aethon, I think, even responded in this partic  thread that this suggestion was brought forward to the team and hoped that it would be implemented, but nothing has been done to date.  So I just threw this together in hopes it would help newbies. It is based on posts by ALL of you, such an incredible community.

Edited by Ramblinrose
31 people like this

Posted

Can i get a discord invite link? since all the previous ones have expired!

I'm awfully suspicious of people who create a new account and make one post asking for something like that...sounds like something that troll Plunge would do..

Capture.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

A really awesome job @Ramblinrose.  No need to mention me, you did all the work!

1 person likes this

Posted

can i have the discord inv link pls or pm, thnx ^_^ 

Posted

I'm awfully suspicious of people who create a new account and make one post asking for something like that...sounds like something that troll Plunge would do..

Capture.PNG

i can understand that ...

i usually just read but now i needed to ask something so i made an account

Posted

Can someone post/PM the current Discord link?

Thanks! 

Posted

Holy cow!

I just checked the horse market, for the first time in a couple of months.  It looked like it used to, before they raised the prices.  Nothing above a tier 2, and a butt load of donkeys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it just me that the http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ horse calculator isn't working for? It's just not loading is all. 

Works fine for me, a bit slow on the loading (more than usual) but works fine now. Idk about 4 hours ago though :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Holy cow!

I just checked the horse market, for the first time in a couple of months.  It looked like it used to, before they raised the prices.  Nothing above a tier 2, and a butt load of donkeys.

This has been going on for over a week now. Word of T9 is getting around to the non-horse community, so people are either buying them up lickety split, or not putting them up at all(and exchanging instead).

Most races have friendly racers in them who will try to accommodate slower horses.

I want to see these people.. they are very rare in races I tend to enter. I've seen maybe 1-2. Most i've personally seen just get there asap and don't give a crap. Likely not people of the breeding community.

https://www.twitch.tv/twirow/v/113663705

2h 10 min Pegasus and 4h an other? :D

The guy sounds so angry when he thought it was broken or something. xD Kept trying to get it to fly and it wouldn't. I can see a lot of people here being like that. They probably go in thinking they fly. THEY DO NOT FLY. However, power glide like a boss they do.

Also, i'm pretty sure that's the same horse, just appearance changed. xD Looks quite funny doing it's thing without the wings.

Horses definitely need a reindeer outfit next Christmas. Pegasus with that would be great.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted (edited)

Can sb. get in contact with me about Discord? I've been taming and breeding horses since the beginning and would like to join the community.
Playing on EU if ingame contact is also required.

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

I haven't done hardly any horse racing of late so was interested to see the stats on the 2500 horse seals thanks for sharing... I have got my main weapon and my Dande both to TET in the last week and doing a tiny bit of breeding in between fishing and having a really bad flu. I still think this game is glitched/rigged at times as my husband bred a T8 black and then one day later I breed one too after MONTHS of trying for black 9_9 its almost like they have a loop of breeding skin out comes or something feels like.

'You_Suck' Female Level 27 6M.thumb.JPG.911a87b74ee9f399bf9526f3d18 + 'Demon' Male Level 30 7E.thumb.JPG.9bbe4ed6362b1daaf9c7cf3f70d = 'Lucifer' Pure_Black.thumb.JPG.f2432866de719e75a08

3 people like this

Posted

I haven't done hardly any horse racing of late so was interested to see the stats on the 2500 horse seals thanks for sharing... I have got my main weapon and my Dande both to TET in the last week and doing a tiny bit of breeding in between fishing and having a really bad flu. I still think this game is glitched/rigged at times as my husband bred a T8 black and then one day later I breed one too after MONTHS of trying for black 9_9 its almost like they have a loop of breeding skin out comes or something feels like.

'You_Suck' Female Level 27 6M.thumb.JPG.911a87b74ee9f399bf9526f3d18 + 'Demon' Male Level 30 7E.thumb.JPG.9bbe4ed6362b1daaf9c7cf3f70d = 'Lucifer' Pure_Black.thumb.JPG.f2432866de719e75a08

Gratz ^^ may he/she be blessed and have good skills

1 person likes this

Posted

rip

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.11_15h29m18s_001_.jpg

Posted

rip

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.01.11_15h29m18s_001_.jpg

They took 3 years to figure that out? Damn.. it's obvious people will play on KR/RU with a changed IP etc. Banning bots is one thing. But anyways too bad for that t9 lolol. Guess no more updates from china then.

Posted

They took 3 years to figure that out? Damn.. it's obvious people will play on KR/RU with a changed IP etc. Banning bots is one thing. But anyways too bad for that t9 lolol. Guess no more updates from china then.

It's not just changing your IP, you have to have a KSS number, which if you aren't Korean would be like someone using my SS number as an American and quite frankly I wouldn't like that.  This is one reason I've never played on the Korean sites. 

Posted

Hello,

Just a tip in case fellow horse breeders would like to avoid selling horses at the stables (it doesn't solve the problem but I guess it helps a little). I know it is something kinda of obvious so I apologize in advance in case it was already posted here.

Currently there are two methods of selling leveled horses (above level 15): you can either sell them at the stables or sell them to the imperial trader. When you sell them at the stables you will get 65% of the horse listing price as silver (value pack doesn't apply for horse sales :( ) and when you sell it to the imperial trader you will get 50% of the listing value plus horse emblems (Shiny Golden Seals - Imperial Training).

What most people don't realize is that there is only a difference of 15% on the silver value you get from directly selling it to the stable compared to selling it to the imperial trader. 

Most of the time people will just look and see the listing price and then compare it to the imperial trader and see that this value is 50% of the former not taking into consideration the market fee. Due to this reason they end up overlooking the added value of the horse emblems and the potential profit that lies there.

Just an example here to clarify:

I have two T6 level 20 horses with a listing value of 9.000.000 silver and 11.000.000 silver respectively.

1) If I sell both horses at the stables I will get back 20.000.000 * 0.65 = 13.000.000 silver.

2) If I sell both horses at the imperial trader I'll get back 20.000.000 * 0.50 = 10.000.000 silver + 12 horse emblems.

So I got 3.000.00 silver less if I use sell method 2). On the other hand I have now 12 horse emblems that I can exchange by a Black Magic Crystal Viper Essence and create a Black Magic Crystal Viper.

Black Magic Crystal Viper usually sell for around 7.000.000 on a bad day to 11.000.000 on a good day and on average sits around 9.000.000 silver on Marketplace. ASSUMING THAT I HAVE A VALUE PACK and the value of the crystal is 9.000.000, when selling this crystal I'll get back 9.000.000 * 0.85 =  7.650.000 silver. In other words each emblem is worth 7.650.000 / 12 = 637.500 silver after fees being applied.

In summary, by selling at the stable I get 13.000.000 and by selling it to the imperial trader I get 10.000.000 silver + 7.650.000 from the crystal = 17.650.000. In other words, by directly selling the horses at the imperial trader I increased my profit by 4.650.000 silver.

Just to summarize I present here a table that can be used to have a rough idea about what is the minimum listing value where it would be more profitable to sell the horses at the stables instead of selling them to the imperial trader:

Assumptions: 
- Black Magic Crystal Viper value on MP = 9.000.000
- You HAVE A VALUE PACK BUFF ACTIVE

Min Value per tier where it would be more profitable to sell the horse at stables instead of selling it to imperial trader:

Tier1 =  4.250.000
Tier2 =  8.500.000
Tier3 = 12.750.000
Tier4 = 17.000.000
Tier5 = 21.250.000
Tier6 = 25.500.000
Tier7 = 29.750.000
Tier8 = 34.000.000

For any listing value below these numbers it is more profitable to sell the horse to the imperial trader.

Disclaimer: this table should be used as guideline for values only when selling horses that you leveled yourself. Keep in mind as well that it all depends on what you decide to do with your horse emblems and the current prices of the items listed on the Marketplace. It all boils down to supply and demand, if there is an over supply of crystals it will take longer for them to sell and the profit will be smaller so try to use this data wisely.   

I have spreadsheets myself that help me decide these kind of values when selling horses that I leveled up myself and when buying already leveled horses from the stable. Both things are different so please don't use the values above as guideline when buying horses from the stable to try to profit from horse emblems.

Sorry for the wall of text and for the not so great English. As you might have noticed already English is not my main language :)

6 people like this