• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I had an exciting morning. Got my first Purebred!

Also not a T8, but at least it's not a T6. xD

T7E.pngMale + T7I.pngFemale = T7C.pngFemale

8 people like this

Posted

omgomgomgomg :x

Posted (edited)

Soooooo, I bred my T8 yesterday...
foal.thumb.jpg.4eb6695e32e2f8d913b38c86c
I think I sat there staring at that foal like someone slapped me :'D
I seriously expected at laaast T7 but no its like there is a 90% chance to get a T6 from every demn breeding I do xD

Someone hug me n give me hot cocoa plz :'o x))

When I bred my T8D to a T7D, I got a T6R......and named it F*ckPearlAbyss...

Edited by LadyRhapsody

Posted

When I bred my T8D to a T7D, I got a T6R......and named it F*ckPearlAbyss...

My latest horse which was not a T8 I named Salty_Vagina.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've bred 3 T8s, 2 males and a female.  The 2 males ended with 15 and 17 skills.  The female had 13 mostly trash skills so I decided to try for a new T8.  I bred her to one of my T7s.  Both lvl 30.  Got not 1 but 2 T6 females from breed and reset, both of them T6P and then exchanged and got a T7E male.  I've also experienced the T6 female curse where everything I breed gives majority of T6 females with an occasional crumb of a T7 male thrown in.  Or even a T6 male.  Horse breeding has become brutal.  On an upbeat note though, one of my T7 pure white males I have is level 17 with 10 skills including drift/sprint/2-seater.  Hope he doesn't just stop learning now but that is fully what I anticipate :) 

I only level horses now by riding them to and from my fishing and hunting/questing locations so it takes forever.  I'm tempted to pull out a wagon and may do that soon but I still have some gear to level on the maehwa and need the fishing silver.  I wish I had learned the race paths when it was first released but I didn't.  May still give it a go one day.  I'm still after that T8 pure white too. ❤️❤️❤️  I love it!

Posted

Eek, I was leveling my T7F mare to breed with my T8B potato. Now, I'm skeert. Guess I'll get her to 30 and then try for the pure black T7.

Posted

Awww...did you guys notice they took out the horses next to the stable.  I know it was animal cruelty but I enjoyed looking at my hoard.

Hey, look what I found!! Maybe yours just got loose and were still being rounded up at the time (you can see one of mine trying to make a break for it on the right).

2017-01-27_-1903375442.thumb.JPG.6c5974d

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have that exact line-up currently leveling (male is currently lvl 13, female is 24), so I hope my luck is as good as yours if I don't get a T8 out of it. =)

Did you take them all the way to 30? This is the first time I'm breeding T7's, and it's slow going.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

It does look like animal cruelty!  I often get a bug where I see a solo horse roaming under the water in Heidel next to storage.  I asked my playing partner if he saw it and he didn't so I'm sure it's on my end.

Posted

It does look like animal cruelty!  I often get a bug where I see a solo horse roaming under the water in Heidel next to storage.  I asked my playing partner if he saw it and he didn't so I'm sure it's on my end.

The other day my horde only had 4 horses in it, and they had saddles on. Thinking back, I had 4 horses with gear in the stables. Maybe sometimes it switches up? And if you don't have any stabled with gear no horses show?

Posted

Allright time to make an update guys about my breedings... dont be jelly....

As you all know i had a T8 Normal White female, i managed to snipe a T7 lvl 30 pure white male with two breeding a few days ago, i breed them once.. and got this: 

2017-01-27_730607805.thumb.JPG.c34bb2c73

After reseting my female... and deciding never buy pearls ever again..i got this.....:

2017-01-27_732758101.thumb.JPG.df64c1f7d2017-01-27_732807370.thumb.JPG.ae22181b7

10 people like this

Posted

Conga rats!

Posted

rats? xD

Posted

Conga rats!

I'd like to see those dancing rats!

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see those dancing rats!

Your wish is my command!

284655076_e5c016091e.jpg

Many Conga Rats to you LordBeirut!

Edited by Solest
3 people like this

Posted

this gona become a meme right?

Posted (edited)

Allright time to make an update guys about my breedings... dont be jelly....

As you all know i had a T8 Normal White female, i managed to snipe a T7 lvl 30 pure white male with two breeding a few days ago, i breed them once.. and got this: 

<snip>

After reseting my female... and deciding never buy pearls ever again..i got this.....:

<snip>

<snip>

Are you gonna go for the Exchange?

Who knows... Sometimes Lightning strikes twice! Might take some stones to exchange your T8 female even if it's all bred out though.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Once again I'd like to call upon the advice of the horse community in regards to potential breeds.

Earlier today I bred one of my T8 females to a T6 male with color sum was 0 8 8. Their foal wasn't terrible but he wasn't anything fancy either. I've been considering for a while as I leveled these two in preparation of breeding whether I would consider buying and using a breed reset (my first ever) to breed these two again and then exchange them for 2 more chances at T8s.

My question to the rest of you is this... Would you consider this chance worth it? And if not, should I use the last breed of the male on a different horse and exchange these two? Or should I sell them. I have a limited amount of money that I can use for the game and I'm honestly wondering if this is a worthwhile thing to spend it on.

Freyja_to_limit.thumb.png.39945c49148e09

Posted

Are you gonna go for the Exchange?

Who knows... Sometimes Lightning strikes twice! Might take some stones to exchange your T8 female even if it's all bred out though.

why would i exchange my T8 almost couser female? O_O

Posted (edited)

Once again I'd like to call upon the advice of the horse community in regards to potential breeds.

Earlier today I bred one of my T8 females to a T6 male with color sum was 0 8 8. Their foal wasn't terrible but he wasn't anything fancy either. I've been considering for a while as I leveled these two in preparation of breeding whether I would consider buying and using a breed reset (my first ever) to breed these two again and then exchange them for 2 more chances at T8s.

My question to the rest of you is this... Would you consider this chance worth it? And if not, should I use the last breed of the male on a different horse and exchange these two? Or should I sell them. I have a limited amount of money that I can use for the game and I'm honestly wondering if this is a worthwhile thing to spend it on.

Freyja_to_limit.thumb.png.39945c49148e09

I find the breed resets quite expensive for what you gain at this moment. 5 bucks for a female and 2,5 bucks for a male if I remember correct. The chance is to get a T6.. so you don't wanna spend bucks on that. What I did was buy the horse costume and put on my trainer clothes +2 to save some time and just breed 2 females with 1 male. Long term, less expensive I guess. I used to buy female resets.. but.. meh (when I was aiming for a T7). With currents rates... and the fact you'd want a T8.. no ty.

I'd choose the latter option. But wait with breeding and hope for a rate increase. I also assume that you mean exchange 'Tobsey' with "random female horse x" and not with Freyja :P

Edited by Miyumi

Posted

That is something only you can answer really.  I took a chance on my T8 and had a horrible outcome.  It is all RNG and if it chooses to smile on you.  No matter what you choose, I wish you good luck!  The horse I exchanged with my T8 was a very nice horse with good skills.  I regret it since it didn't come out well but if I had gotten my T8 pure white I'd feel differently I'm sure. :)  

Posted

I've seen that too! I thought someone had captured a wild horse and then gone afk.

Posted

Does color influences what T9 we can get? like white=pegasus and Black=Hell horse? or color doesnt matter?

Posted

why would i exchange my T8 almost couser female? O_O

That's why I threw in the "It'd take stones" caveat. Perhaps I lost track, but I thought in earlier posts you'd mentioned not exactly being on the fast track to getting Courser. Could be mistaken.