• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Is anyone else having crashing problems while afk horse training? A week or two ago i was fine, now every time i put BDO in tray it crashes. Even when its not in the tray it will crash or freeze when I do literally anything else. On special occasions I will be able to reopen the window to find that my horse is not moving and is depleted of stamina because the "auto carrot" function has turned itself off. This happened three times today :/ idk whats happening

Posted

So far - level 7 on Hope and 5 skills, only special one being S:IA. Will update soon with any more news ;o

Posted

Is anyone else having crashing problems while afk horse training? A week or two ago i was fine, now every time i put BDO in tray it crashes. Even when its not in the tray it will crash or freeze when I do literally anything else. On special occasions I will be able to reopen the window to find that my horse is not moving and is depleted of stamina because the "auto carrot" function has turned itself off. This happened three times today :/ idk whats happening

Boooo! Yeah, mine froze and crashed overnight. Not the first time it's happened but first time in a while.

Posted

Boooo! Yeah, mine froze and crashed overnight. Not the first time it's happened but first time in a while.

No problems here. I've been training since the last patch with no crashes or freezes. Not even any sync issues.

Posted

I finally got my favorite T2 coat!

2017-02-05_-1136381103.thumb.JPG.7b6dd2d

I also love that skin, together with T4C, currently have 3xT4C and trying to get a full wagon :')
Its just too bad they cant learn any speed skills :/ then they would be perfect :'D

Posted

I also love that skin, together with T4C, currently have 3xT4C and trying to get a full wagon :')Its just too bad they cant learn any speed skills :/ then they would be perfect :'D

Oh my goodness yes! Take a picture when you finally get it! T4C will be my next big coat accomplishment I think.

Posted

Oh my goodness yes! Take a picture when you finally get it! T4C will be my next big coat accomplishment I think.

Funny enough I got T4C out of breeding 2xT2C lulz made it satisfying...it just felt right xD
I will definitely take pics hehe but since no horses on market nowdays I will have to get that last one myself, which might take a while considering all the existing T4 skins :'D

Posted (edited)

Funny enough I got T4C out of breeding 2xT2C lulz made it satisfying...it just felt right xD
I will definitely take pics hehe but since no horses on market nowdays I will have to get that last one myself, which might take a while considering all the existing T4 skins :'D

If I get one out of my mini project I'll sell it to you if you want.

I just got 2 more T2Cs! (I found the cross that gives T2Cs almost always it seems). Do you remember which level you breed the T2Cs at?

Oh darn it, I just realized all 3 are female... guess I'm not breeding them anytime soon XD.

Edited by Solest

Posted

If I get one out of my mini project I'll sell it to you if you want.

I just got 2 more T2Cs! (I found the cross that gives T2Cs almost always it seems). Do you remember which level you breed the T2Cs at?

Oh darn it, I just realized all 3 are female... guess I'm not breeding them anytime soon XD.

It was long ago before I took like 5 months break from BDO so even rates were different x'D I mostly keep my horses so some are really ancient and still didnt get any use lol
I will be trying for T4C and T4B  too just want to finish lvling my last T7s for breeding :') 
Missing just 1xT4B for wagon too

If you happen to get a T4C and wouldnt mind to sell then I would be more then happy to take it :'D

Posted

This weekend's breeding went well!

Male Lv30 GTZPGF4.png "Liam" + Female Lv30 106kp4q.png "YinZhi" 

1st Foal = mTKPEO8.pngFemale "Kiri"

2nd Foal = Qo6pJQP.png Female "Helgra" 

Exchange Male Lv30GTZPGF4.png+ Female Lv30sCSjdho.pngZtCqXED.pngT6 Female >.<

My first time getting two T8s back to back, and both being the best RNG possible! :x

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I got a couple of those when I was doing the breeding project.  I was breeding at level 15 and I got one from a T3F and a T3C and one from two T3Fs.

I really do like them, just wish they were able to learn the speed skills.

Edited by Shaynae

Posted (edited)

I've been checking the horse market for a while now but damn... these T5N are overpopulated. Now that's one thing but I noticed that 9/10 times they all learned IA (most at low levels). That can't be mere coincidence. If I see a parade of T5N's again in the market I'll try to screenshot it.

Edited by Miyumi

Posted (edited)

I've been checking the horse market for a while now but damn... these T5K are overpopulated. Now that's one thing but I noticed that 9/10 times they all learned IA (most at low levels). That can't be mere coincidence. If I see a parade of T5K's again in the market I'll try to screenshot it.

I think theyre from an event the deep red and dark maned ones? You got given one with a login reward for new/returning players i think and they come with IA at level 1 (T5N) ^^

As the T5K is the pure white one

Edited by Aastrid

Posted (edited)

I think theyre from an event the deep red and dark maned ones? You got given one with a login reward for new/returning players i think and they come with IA at level 1 (T5N) ^^

As the T5K is the pure white one

Right, changed it xD ah that explains it. Then I said nothing. It's too bad though that they come with IA due to the event. Was hoping they were special and learned it all the time.

Edited by Miyumi

Posted (edited)

Right, changed it xD ah that explains it. Then I said nothing. It's too bad though.

I thought the exact same thing as i managed to get a T5N back last year from breeding when only T2s were out and he learnt IA at level 5 - once i kept seeing that skin with that move since the end of last year i thought to myself that maybe its a lucky skin?

It wasnt until i read about the daily rewards for new/returning players that it said something on the lines of horse emblem T5 horse and always had IA at level 1 :) 

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted

Male Lv30 GTZPGF4.png "Liam" + Female Lv30 106kp4q.png "YinZhi" 

1st Foal = mTKPEO8.pngFemale "Kiri"

2nd Foal = Qo6pJQP.png Female "Helgra" 

Exchange Male Lv30GTZPGF4.png+ Female Lv30sCSjdho.pngZtCqXED.pngT6 Female >.<

My first time getting two T8s back to back, and both being the best RNG possible! :x

i hate u :( 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

While my breedings were total crap recently I noticed strange thing during leveling up. Almost all my horses started learning sprint almost at once (withing first 10 lvls). About 70% of my T5-T6 horses now know Sprint. Even right now I'm riding a wagon with 3 out of 4 horses having that skill. It is just my weird rng?

My first time getting

two

T8s back to back, and both being the best RNG possible! 

:x

Gratz! All our bad rng is compensated through you lol

Oh, and I need opinions. I still have that T8E half-potato female horse. What pair do you think would be ideal for her and whether I should breed her in the near future? As I understand the highest breeding range is 19 can be reached with 2 T8 horses, but 18th range doesn't seem to be much different and can be achieved with T7+T8 combination. Right now I have two T7G males. Is it reasonable to do this breeding now and use one of those T7s in a hope for another pure white T8?

Edited by Seasoul

Posted

T6K Male (30, no deaths) + T6R Female (24, no deaths) = T6N Female... black + Black = White... It is logical! xD

T4D Male (30, no deaths) + T3C Female (26, no deaths) = T5B Female

Posted

I've been checking the horse market for a while now but damn... these T5N are overpopulated. Now that's one thing but I noticed that 9/10 times they all learned IA (most at low levels). That can't be mere coincidence. If I see a parade of T5N's again in the market I'll try to screenshot it.

They are absolutely everywhere today xD. There were more to either side of the street too, and a few more running by. 

2017-02-06_73003801.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

They are absolutely everywhere today xD. There were more to either side of the street too, and a few more running by. 

2017-02-06_73003801.JPG

And what about when they take a bath in the river? It's very funny

Posted

2017-02-06_73003801.JPG

Planet of the T5K's. That's insane in Olvia xD invasion. Probably an increase in T7 pure red as well if this keeps up O.o

Posted

No crashing but desyncing every single night.  Or something!  This past week has been bad, horse leveling is frustrating at times like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Up to level 16 with 10 skills, but only good one is still S:IA.

Just out of curiosity, what T9 are others going for? Flying pegasus? Combat ready hellhorse? Or buffing unicorn?

Posted

Up to level 16 with 10 skills, but only good one is still S:IA.

Just out of curiosity, what T9 are others going for? Flying pegasus? Combat ready hellhorse? Or buffing unicorn?

Pegasus to hop down from mountains n soar high in da sky
Unicorn to run through the forests and feel like a demn fairy 
Hellhorse to mess with ppl n ooze respekt llike a demn dark knight of night...or something like dat lol

I would like them all but demn I dont even have 1 course ahaha *headdes* x'D
Just ignore me...

1 person likes this

Posted

My T8D is at 25 and 14 skills learned, and only have Sprint and Drift. Really hoping to get lucky in the last 5 levels like I did with my T8C. Still need 5 skills to make it a courser, so unless I get really really lucky, I'm gonna be spending some skill change coupons. =/