• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you have as many fences as you want? or is there a limit? 

you can have every fence that is offered by npcs. I just sold my costume mill and the nodes to get the trainer´s clothes mats and bought another 10 slot fence. So currently I tend to 59 seeds every day. hard/sharp yield also isn´t bad.

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.5d3a507f10bc778e2aa3

Posted

you can have every fence that is offered by npcs. I just sold my costume mill and the nodes to get the trainer´s clothes mats and bought another 10 slot fence. So currently I tend to 59 seeds every day. hard/sharp yield also isn´t bad.

Okay thanks haha sorry for the random question in this thread but I looked around and saw some places say there was a restriction, couldn't get a definitive answer x.x

Posted

Hey guys. I have been out of the loop for quite a while. 

Is this still the calculator we use? I am getting back in and do not want to waste any breed attempts. Any big changes in the last 3-5 months?

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ 

It is, the tier thresholds are correct but the percentages seem a  bit off atm. the foals from T6/T7 pairings don't have a 30% rate for T7/T8 anymore

Posted

It is, the tier thresholds are correct but the percentages seem a  bit off atm. the foals from T6/T7 pairings don't have a 30% rate for T7/T8 anymore

Aaaah. ._. That scares me. I was planning on doing a T7 and T6 Breed maybe.  Thanks for the info~

Posted

Question for y'all; I'm aiming for a T8 horse soon and I accidentally let one of my T7's die, so which would be better? I will be leveling all of the horses to 30 before breeding.

a.) T71.thumb.PNG.521f3dccdae3c8782612dc6eb8b7    T72.thumb.PNG.70d5e2cac1825c2a14c59cb42025

or...

b.) T71.thumb.PNG.521f3dccdae3c8782612dc6eb8b7 + T63.thumb.PNG.3b99a9d47520c4569c9e03b43879

Should I hope for the 8% chance of a T8 with option or just hope for another T7f with option b?

Posted

Question for y'all; I'm aiming for a T8 horse soon and I accidentally let one of my T7's die, so which would be better? I will be leveling all of the horses to 30 before breeding.

a.) T71.thumb.PNG.521f3dccdae3c8782612dc6eb8b7    T72.thumb.PNG.70d5e2cac1825c2a14c59cb42025

or...

b.) T71.thumb.PNG.521f3dccdae3c8782612dc6eb8b7 + T63.thumb.PNG.3b99a9d47520c4569c9e03b43879

Should I hope for the 8% chance of a T8 with option or just hope for another T7f with option b?

According to the calculator the chance is equal for both breedings since you have 1 death.

you don't even need to level to 30 atm.

Posted

Okay thanks haha sorry for the random question in this thread but I looked around and saw some places say there was a restriction, couldn't get a definitive answer x.x

I dont know if you guys know but you can get multiple fences from 1 npc up to 10 of any one type. Just rent the fence you want, set it down, go back and rent another from the same npc and repeat up to 10 times. Also, you get the best planting spaces to cp ratio when using the small fence, then the medium and then the large. So to maximize your planting space you should start with small fences until you max those and then start adding medium until you max them, and start getting large.

There is also a quest you can do once per character that will give you a 1 space farm so you can get one of those from each of your characters (and if you're really dedicated you can delete and remake characters to get extra ones).

Posted

I dont know if you guys know but you can get multiple fences from 1 npc up to 10 of any one type. Just rent the fence you want, set it down, go back and rent another from the same npc and repeat up to 10 times. Also, you get the best planting spaces to cp ratio when using the small fence, then the medium and then the large. So to maximize your planting space you should start with small fences until you max those and then start adding medium until you max them, and start getting large.

There is also a quest you can do once per character that will give you a 1 space farm so you can get one of those from each of your characters (and if you're really dedicated you can delete and remake characters to get extra ones).

10 per npc or per type? So 10 for every large plain etc

Posted (edited)

...just wow.my first T8E... only +0.5 % from 20-24

At this rate, he won't make it to 150%  feelsbadman

btw. he has learned 14 skills so far

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Mijikay

Posted

...just wow.my first T8E... only +0.5 % from 20-24

At this rate, he won't make it to 150%  feelsbadman

btw. he has learned 14 skills so far

Unbenannt.JPG

I love how you named him after the Cavendish from OnePiece xD

Posted

Soooooo, I just have to share this, cause I think I just hit the jackpots of all jackpots, and I don't even know what to say. :D

dfa8c906138aad00b48b9bcf713ed28a.png

2c8eb1961ab9c4c3b1b22685d9121c45.png1f1980b51b1d64d8a5b6f3972eafd39d.png

10 people like this

Posted

Soooooo, I just have to share this, cause I think I just hit the jackpots of all jackpots, and I don't even know what to say. :D

Wow.. just... wow... I cry ...but gratz :) hopefully one of them is courser.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.. just... wow... I cry ...but gratz :) hopefully one of them is courser.

Thank you, I don't even know whats wrong with my account today, usually get 1 per 4 breeds on average, which I am happy with, when I saw the first T8 I was happy with the results already. Went beyond all expectations. and twins from both females. So crazy

Posted

Wow, amazing! You should stop breeding now - this will happen never again!

But, rename "Whaat" in something more epic :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you, I don't even know whats wrong with my account today, usually get 1 per 4 breeds on average, which I am happy with, when I saw the first T8 I was happy with the results already. Went beyond all expectations. and twins from both females. So crazy

Well could have something to do with the pairing. Perhaps these three horses just are a perfect match up for 4 T8's :) .

Posted (edited)

Wow, amazing! You should stop breeding now - this will happen never again!

But, rename "Whaat" in something more epic :)

No! I had no idea what to name it cause I got shocked, that was the last T8 from that breed, so it is fitting! :D + I suck at names. 

And yeah I don't think I'll ever experience anything like this again.
Funny part is that I tilted twice trying TRI ogre yesterday, even blew up the one I was wearing, now I suddenly don't feel so bad

Well could have something to do with the pairing. Perhaps these three horses just are a perfect match up for 4 T8's :) .

Done this pairing before.

6a4566d5cfe4541a4c916b155414bbd9.png

Not as fantastic as you can see, so don't think it is the breed atleast, but maybe these spesific horses just really loved eachother :D

Edited by Someone

Posted

Wow, hit the jackpot indeed!

Posted (edited)

Whaaaat D: and here I am haven't got a T8 from breeding since last year xD

But huge grats :x

Edited by Aastrid

Posted (edited)

I can only admit, too much salt in my veins rite now...especialy after all that "breeding" talk before lol
So yea *clap...clap*

*sits n sulks in the corner* P:

or...

I once posted that I got a T8 female from T7s lvl30 with 1 death on male
So far I had two "imposibilities" by calculator concerning deaths...so from my own experience I would still go for T7s at lvl30

Buuut thats becouse  I saw it happen for myself lulz in the end the choice is yours x)

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this

Posted

Whaaaat D: and here I am haven't got a T8 from breeding since last year xD

But huge grats :x

Thank you sweetie. :)

For my part I needed that boost. I was so close to going full tilt mode on my gear since I had some bad luck with enchanting, was gonna take a month off, now I have a sudden flare to play more again. Feel like the game knows when it needs to pull me back in. Though I am not saying I deserve that insane luck. As I said I am happy with getting one every 4th breed. Just so I can continue selling horses to my friends.

Though Mneh made a guildie really happy too. He got the skill it missed on first reroll. So I think that horse is just pure magic.

I am sorry RNGESUS haven't been nice to you. I shall have a word with him! <3

@Nyrante

ohh and if you really disliked whaat, if you pay the name change  I'll name him whatever you want. Haha

@Silvite

Sorry, I have my opinions and experiences like everyone else. And I am pretty stubborn. I like how things are now.

But I do agree that this breed is disgusting, so I can understand the salt. :)

No hard feelings. ^^

Posted

@Nyrante

ohh and if you really disliked whaat, if you pay the name change  I'll name him whatever you want. Haha

Mh, just some suggestions (astronomy is one of my hobbies :$ ):

- Solaris

- Antares

- Sirius

- Altair

- Pollux

- Acrux

Posted

DId anyone here notice a difference in ticks?

ever since this Tuesday's patch I was wondering why suddenly I was leveling slower. I'm using the same wagon same tier horses and same costumes... Turns out I get 5xx exp per 22-24 seconds instead of 20.... that's a difference of  more than 10%

can anyone else confirm?

Posted

DId anyone here notice a difference in ticks?

ever since this Tuesday's patch I was wondering why suddenly I was leveling slower. I'm using the same wagon same tier horses and same costumes... Turns out I get 5xx exp per 22-24 seconds instead of 20.... that's a difference of  more than 10%

can anyone else confirm?

I hadn't really noticed anything different, but I wouldn't leave it out of the realm of possibility with all that's going on lately.

Posted

Mh, just some suggestions (astronomy is one of my hobbies :$ ):

- Solaris

- Antares

- Sirius

- Altair

- Pollux

- Acrux

I will end up naming the next horse Altair now due to assassins creed. And then I will go back to one of my tarded names. Hahaha. 😂

I hadn't really noticed anything different, but I wouldn't leave it out of the realm of possibility with all that's going on lately.

What's been going on lately out of curiosity?

1 person likes this

Posted

or...

I'm thinking that one death doesn't matter. I bred a tier 5 lvl 20 to a tier 6 lvl 20 that had 1 death, and I got a tier 6 from the pairing. By all means, I should have gotten a tier 4 or 5.