• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay...since the patch I can't seem to stay connected...  Anyone else having this issue?  I'm dropping loops constantly and getting thrown out of the game.

I haven't had any issues as of yet. D= Knock on wood..

Posted

My T8's skills have not been taken down 1% so it must not be everyone.

I also received  a male and female foal T8 right before patch so RNG is still retarded, nothing, then two in one go...  9_9

2 people like this

Posted

Think the downtime let RNG rest and recuperate. First thing I collected post-patch was T8M x T7F = T6F. 

Posted

Think the downtime let RNG rest and recuperate. First thing I collected post-patch was T8M x T7F = T6F. 

I know that feeling LOL.  My condolences.

K, besides the name change from Streak Jump to Streak leap, and the -1% drop in learned skills 9_9, I noticed another change.  Look at the 8Tier name, it now has (?) besides it probably getting ready for the gold and silver icons.....you think maybe next patch? 

feb15.thumb.JPG.137f0c36ac48d9c244b8095d

Posted (edited)

I know that feeling LOL.  My condolences.

K, besides the name change from Streak Jump to Streak leap, and the -1% drop in learned skills 9_9, I noticed another change.  Look at the 8Tier name, it now has (?) besides it probably getting ready for the gold and silver icons.....you think maybe next patch? 

feb15.thumb.JPG.137f0c36ac48d9c244b8095d

If you put your mouse over it - it gives information on what Tiers mean ^^

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

o wow, is that all it means?  *sigh - here I was hoping we would finally be getting something good soon.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yep i noticed the drift went to 98% right after the patch and took screenshot but didn't have time to post it till now.

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.02.15_23h14m22s_001_.jpg

here is my horse months ago http://i.imgur.com/owu8smi.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Yep i noticed the drift went to 99% right after the patch and took screenshot but didn't have time to post it till now, think they increased the training by 1%? 

If we have to train that last percent I'm going to be a bit peeved.  I have a lot of horses that were at 100

Posted

If we have to train that last percent I'm going to be a bit peeved.  I have a lot of horses that were at 100

i edited my post, don't think it is 1% for all skills, 2% for drift at least for me, need more data and checking my other trained horses. 

Posted (edited)

T7J & T7G = T6R (Was my Boyfriends female through a breeding market)

T7J & T7G = T6E female - hate this skin but born with Charge

T7J & T7G (Exchange) = Another T7J but female born with Drift

Oh well back to the wagon with the next T7 pairing (E & I chances at T8 white/black :x ) and finishing off another T6 & T7 for their boyfriends/girlfriends :x

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

T7J & T7G = T6R (Was my Boyfriends female through a breeding market)

T7J & T7G = T6E female - hate this skin but born with Charge

T7J & T7G (Exchange) = Another T7J but female born with Drift

Oh well back to the wagon with the next T7 pairing and finishing off another T6 & T7 for their boyfriends/girlfriends :x

So Sorry Astrid :(  I have a bunch of T7s leveled and I had been holding out for a better breeding rate.  Since we didn't get one I was going to go ahead and breed them, but now I'm really unsure...

Posted

So Sorry Astrid :(  I have a bunch of T7s leveled and I had been holding out for a better breeding rate.  Since we didn't get one I was going to go ahead and breed them, but now I'm really unsure...

Its ok atleast I got one T7 back! I also have a T7E Male, T7H Male & T7A Female as emblems in storage as 'back ups' if I need them. I also have another T7H male along with a T7B male both at level 30 stashed for when I get some more females - I was kind of waiting for a new rate but you never know how long its going to be and I don't just want to get bored of levelling with no breeds xD

I took the leap of faith and got mediocre results, who knows my next T8 (which I'm hoping can become a T9) might come from my next breedings ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to have to have this reposted again but could someone post the req list of skills for a horse from t1 to t8?

Posted (edited)

Mini report in t15 range:

1rfBEzB.jpg

>.<

Edited by Seasoul

Posted

Sorry to have to have this reposted again but could someone post the req list of skills for a horse from t1 to t8?

Required skills for what?

Posted

Required skills for what?

the list of skills that quality a horse to be a courser from t1 to t7

Posted (edited)

COURSERS ARE HERE!!

A guildie just bred his new T8E male, got to 30 today, courser status, to a T8B non courser female:  Check the screenie!  Born with two skills, Drift and S:FK

Also yesterday I posted a screen of my horse Snow showing his price market price: 206,474,584.  Today his price is 247,769,504. So check any courser horses you have for price increases.

Desos_horse.thumb.jpg.c6ce30e51e981ac347

Edited by Ramblinrose
3 people like this

Posted

COURSERS ARE HERE!!

A guildie just bred his new T8E male, got to 30 today, courser status, to a T8B non courser female:  Check the screenie!  Born with two skills, Drift and S:FK

whaaaaaatttttt?????

mini update on breeding : 2xT3= T6/T5

2xT5=T6 x2

2xT6=T5 x3

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon  @CM_Yukimura  @CM_Serenity

Can we get confirmation on what horse things were updated in the recent patch? There was nothing in the patch notes that would explain either of these. Would like some confirmation on these and anything else that may have changed that wasn't listed so that we can adjust accordingly.

COURSERS ARE HERE!!

Yep i noticed the drift went to 98% right after the patch and took screenshot but didn't have time to post it till now.

here is my horse months ago http://i.imgur.com/owu8smi.png

Edited by Solest
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok I had to try it. Bred two Tier 8 coursers just to make sure. Meet Valentino, T8A, born with QS and S:HK!  Now, did the region rate change too?2017-02-16_11405584.thumb.JPG.639293cfca

Edited by Ramblinrose
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ok I had to try it. Bred two Tier 8 coursers just to make sure. Meet Valentino, T8A, born with QS and S:HK!  Now, did the region rate change too?2017-02-16_11405584.thumb.JPG.639293cfca

I bred/exchanged two T7s and got T6E & T7J back - was really hoping for another T8 >.<

I was gonna pick that name too if i got another T8 Male xD 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted (edited)

COURSERS ARE HERE!!

Also yesterday I posted a screen of my horse Snow showing his price market price: 206,474,584.  Today his price is 247,769,504. So check any courser horses you have for price increases.

nvm didn't notice the gear lol way to go kakao what other surprises there

Edited by SillySin

Posted

do we have blue horse stuff now?