• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

OH GOD wh, do they forget about shit like this!!!! O.o'''

if they tell us later they increased the rate already i'll explode xD

Posted (edited)

Guess its time to break out the coursers!! I have two already ready who will be the perfect pair.

Edit: Just kidding! One of them is only lv28.. but SOON!

Edited by Solest

Posted

kr patchnotes

"Effect improved for wings disappearing motion of Aduahnott"

wanna seeeee

Posted (edited)

Some people have been lucky and got multiple Corsair T8 horses, while im over here and havent even got one! Im low key jealous :ph34r: :x 

Edit: Have T8s max skills 13, 14 & 14.. Closest is missing sideways & s: sideways - to expensive for me to try skill coupons

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted

Some people have been lucky and got multiple Corsair T8 horses, while im over here and havent even got one! Im low key jealous :ph34r: :x 

Have also none. :\

Posted

They just implemented a 'critical hotfix'. Who wants to bet they  fixed horses, and not shakatu unstable ground of death?

And yes, I don't trust kakao one bit.

Posted

they did say they added some npc horse related tho..

Posted (edited)

Did you guys see this?? This is new right?!

2017-02-16_2088889906.png

2017-02-16_2088891757.png

Does this NPC exist? Nothing at Stonetail Ranch.

Edited by Conflama

Posted

Ok I had to try it. Bred two Tier 8 coursers just to make sure. Meet Valentino, T8A, born with QS and S:HK!  Now, did the region rate change too?2017-02-16_11405584.thumb.JPG.639293cfca

I have no idea if the rate was changed, though we may need to see some pretty good results from people overall. Nice to see the ninja on the double skill foal status!

Last night I bred two lv27 T6. 1st breed was a T7 female, second breed a T6 female, exchange a T7 male. I haven't gotten a T7 from T6's in god knows how long, so this was great for me. Not jumping to any conclusions on the rate just yet, though.

Edit: Have T8s max skills 13, 14 & 14.. Closest is missing sideways & s: sideways - to expensive for me to try skill coupons

I'm in the same boat, girl. xD

Posted

Put the NPC name into the finder (top right hand corner) looks like a looking glass and it will set a waypoint to that NPC if he/she is there

Last night I bred two lv27 T6. 1st breed was a T7 female, second breed a T6 female, exchange a T7 male. I haven't gotten a T7 from T6's in god knows how long, so this was great for me. Not jumping to any conclusions on the rate just yet, though.

I'm in the same boat, girl. xD

Yay those T7s :x the RNG icecream worked! 

Posted

Put the NPC name into the finder (top right hand corner) looks like a looking glass and it will set a waypoint to that NPC if he/she is there

Yay those T7s :x the RNG icecream worked! 

And it said you'd get a T7 at least, so indeed. xD

Posted

This is either someone I haven't met yet or someone who doesn't exist yet ... interesting.

Man, I hope they haven't taken away the option to use one kind of seal only for getting the awakening stone. I gave up on horse racing some time ago.

Posted

This is either someone I haven't met yet or someone who doesn't exist yet ... interesting.

Man, I hope they haven't taken away the option to use one kind of seal only for getting the awakening stone. I gave up on horse racing some time ago.

could be just as well the names of the items you need to combine for the awa item. why would they change this? besides one seal for one training item would be waaaaaaay too easy. i could awaken in max two weeks.
the npc btw. is the one next to gula. i haven´t checked if she´s there yet but on gula´s left side should be another Shi (or whatever that race was called) holding flowers.

Posted

could be just as well the names of the items you need to combine for the awa item. why would they change this? besides one seal for one training item would be waaaaaaay too easy. i could awaken in max two weeks.the npc btw. is the one next to gula. i haven´t checked if she´s there yet but on gula´s left side should be another Shi (or whatever that race was called) holding flowers.

Yeah this is what I meant. Referring to the image in Solest's post here about being able to exchange 1x training seal OR 2x racing seal for one component of the awakening stone and 1x racing OR 2x training for the other. -Not- awakening training mats. As it is, the tooltips on these seals suggest only 1x exchange available.

Thanks for the NPC info.

Posted

Would love a GM to comment on this. That's a pretty big thing to ninja, considering it might not have neen the only thing ninjad in, and especially as notes have been pretty thorough as of late. 

Posted (edited)

Hi, why is there not a dark brown horse in T4 M style? The color i mean is close to T3 F horse.

Why not?

Also, why cant players tame horses like that in the wild?

Edited by Jupto

Posted

Hi, why is there not a dark brown horse in T4 M style? The color i mean is close to T3 F horse.

Why not?

Also, why cant players tame horses like that in the wild?

the answer to both questions is "Because PearlAbyss didn´t feel like it":ph34r:

Yeah this is what I meant. Referring to the image in Solest's post here about being able to exchange 1x training seal OR 2x racing seal for one component of the awakening stone and 1x racing OR 2x training for the other. -Not- awakening training mats. As it is, the tooltips on these seals suggest only 1x exchange available.

Thanks for the NPC info.

it has to be the crog´s moon materials, even the names are almost the same.

Posted

I only have the new stuff on my Horse Race Seals, not on my Shiny Golden Seals, strange...

About the breeding rate - had 3 breedings and 1 exchange yesterday after maint, T6 x T7, got 1 T7 f and 3 T6 females, does not look like anything changed :P

Posted

Wow, they put coarser breeding in and didn't even tell us. :(

Just proves that they do in fact ninja edit horse code and don't let us know anything was changed.

Posted

So many desyncs latley >:I Swear I can't go for more than an hour before it breaks.

Posted

Wow, they put coarser breeding in and didn't even tell us. :(

Just proves that they do in fact ninja edit horse code and don't let us know anything was changed.

What do you mean? Sorry might be misunderstanding something here but here goes:
If it's about the horse (training/race) seals that they added: It was in the patchnotes.

*A new exchange area has been added on the item description for horse race seals, and shiny golden seals of imperial training.

Posted (edited)

What do you mean? Sorry might be misunderstanding something here but here goes:If it's about the horse (training/race) seals that they added: It was in the patchnotes.

*A new exchange area has been added on the item description for horse race seals, and shiny golden seals of imperial training.

Breeding 2 Corsair horses and obtaining a foal with 2 skills is now live, and was not in the patch notes. I think that's what he's referring to.

Hopefully it wasn't a mistake as they may remove it if it was. If it's intended then I guess it's a step in the right direction at least.

Still wanting increased breeding rates more, though. I only have 1 T8 and I really can't afford the mountain of skill changes i'll need just to get the remaining 2 skills. x.x

Edited by PandoraRose
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I am not breeding a thing until some confirmation either way.  I have over a bunch of leveled T6 females to breed to my few T7 males.

As for crappy percentages on T6+T6, I posted a bunch of pages back my results (At the time of posting) on 90 breedings for trying to get T7's.  Only TWO of those breeding/exchanges got me T7's.  That is some super craptastic RNG/Luck/Whatever or the percentages truly are off.  The majority of my T7's came from T5+T6 pairs.  One even from a super lucky 4+5 pair.  so 12 T7's out of 90 breedings of which most were 6+6.  Horrible results really over all.

So, yeah, I'ma gonna wait a bit!

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I am not breeding a thing until some confirmation either way.  I have over a bunch of leveled T6 females to breed to my few T7 males.

As for crappy percentages on T6+T6, I posted a bunch of pages back my results (At the time of posting) on 90 breedings for trying to get T7's.  Only TWO of those breeding/exchanges got me T7's.  That is some super craptastic RNG/Luck/Whatever or the percentages truly are off.  The majority of my T7's came from T5+T6 pairs.  One even from a super lucky 4+5 pair.  so 12 T7's out of 90 breedings of which most were 6+6.  Horrible results really over all.

Totally same, T5+T5 can give me T7, even T3+T3 gives me T6 but T6+T6 gives me T5..... that's just straight up bullcrap

Posted

What breeding range did you mainly use? 15th or 16th?