• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know if when you succeed at T9 does the new horse have a completely fresh set of stats? like for sure? especially speed? I am asking because I have a couple of Course Hairs and one is a T8 with a reeeeally LOW speed, the pure black, no two seater... so if he could win T9 and gain a better speed and 2 seater then he would be the one to put the effort in for T9 as hes useless to me now with such a low speed... the other is a T8 with 19 skills and fast speed, he would be worth keeping as is as if the T9 procs a lower speed, and doesn't gain as many skills then hes wasted. My main is a T8 pure white with 13 skills not suitable as doesn't have S Side step and I already wasted like $60 trying to get it to no avail... So I am trying to figure out which horse to use as the one for T9. I am also leveling up another currently who may be suitable also.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if when you succeed at T9 does the new horse have a completely fresh set of stats? like for sure? especially speed?

Yes getting a T9 is like getting a new foal. It has a new set of base stats and born skills. Here's an image of the stats from a T9 next to the T8 it was awakened from (sorry for the poor quality).

t8_to_t9.thumb.png.5989e4a9f894861b0ee48

Edited by Solest
1 person likes this

Posted

Did anybody know if T9 can learn 2-Seater? Haven't find anything about that, yet :\

Posted (edited)

Well 2 random byproducts cooked should give a 1% token for pegasus awakening XP. The number of each byproducted needed is suppose to vary based on which by products are used. I've asked exactly how many are needed but haven't gotten any answers yet.

If you want to cook them and see, that would be cool. I'm gonna horde what I've been collecting until I know more.

More stuff that didnt make the patch notes. O.o

nothing happens if you cook them, i tried yesterday

btw! there was a horse guild on eu right? I think I wanna join now! O:

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

nothing happens if you cook them, i tried yesterday

btw! there was a horse guild on eu right? I think I wanna join now! O:

I'm a Guild Leader of a PvE & Lifeskills Guild @PandoraRose joined it too - but there might be others just for horses

Posted (edited)

I have only been leveling my horses no breeding right now but I check in here once in awhile :) So courser status is in game I dont see an icon next to my tier 8 did they forget to put the icons or am I looking in the wrong place? Isnt there supposed to be a gold icon somewhere? Also is the below amount normal for a courser is this amount more because of the ranking of him? I have no idea since I havent checked his worth since he was at 200 million a long time ago.

2017-02-17_270632368.thumb.JPG.fe5c86c19

Edited by Tabri

Posted

Yes getting a T9 is like getting a new foal. It has a new set of base stats and born skills. Here's an image of the stats from a T9 next to the T8 it was awakened from (sorry for the poor quality).

t8_to_t9.thumb.png.5989e4a9f894861b0ee48

fantastic thanks then I will use my Pure bred back with the slow speed as its sure to be an upgrade :)

Posted

I'm a Guild Leader of a PvE & Lifeskills Guild @PandoraRose joined it too - but there might be others just for horses

i think it´s yours that i remember then. but it felt like many others from this thread joined as well?

Posted

i think it´s yours that i remember then. but it felt like many others from this thread joined as well?

I know Vulcane did - but I think theres two guilds ^^

Posted

u free to join me and esfa in mine too;)

Posted

I'd like to join one of these guilds too maybe ^_^ eventually when I can leave my current one

Posted (edited)

Just a heads up for anyone who didn't know, exchanging coursers will NOT give you a foal with two born skills. This seems to only be applicable when breeding coursers.

Edited by Solest
2 people like this

Posted

Did anybody know if T9 can learn 2-Seater? Haven't find anything about that, yet :\

^ This, anybody?

Posted (edited)

Hmm.. look what lights up in simple cooking. Did it do that before? Anyone know what the first thing in the knowledge is?

2017-02-17_158849657.thumb.JPG.1ee50849f

I looked this up and it apparently exists but darned if I know how to discover it, since cooking doesn't work yet.

Untitled.thumb.png.d05cb4b398bd1f1099cf4

Edited by Conflama
Now with picture because I'm a fool

Posted

Does this mean you need 20 cooking results to get ONE stone tail fodder? OMG thats a lot of mutated plants etc.

Posted (edited)

Does this mean you need 20 cooking results to get ONE stone tail fodder? OMG thats a lot of mutated plants etc.

hmm I farm around 20 byproducts of each kind a day. so 1 awakening item a day + plus dailies + fishing + marketplace (and grinding but I won´t have time for that...) considering the successrate this is indeed bullshit but hey, watcha gonna do bout it I:

i hope the higher your process level the more extra items you get ....

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted (edited)

I think that just means that you need x20 total farming byproducts of two types (ie.. x20 root and x20 twig), to make one fodder.

I guess I'll soon be pulling my giant worker out of my fence and making it a point to tend the garden manually.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I think that just means that you need x20 total farming byproducts of two types (ie.. x20 root and x20 twig), to make one fodder.

I guess I'll soon be pulling my giant worker out of my fence and making it a point to tend the garden manually.

i´m really curious whether caterpillars and twigs will actually count. kinda doubt it xD

Posted (edited)

i´m really curious whether caterpillars and twigs will actually count. kinda doubt it xD

Yeah, probably not. I've been stockpiling my roots/premature fruit/etc.. but suddenly it looks like my stockpile is a pittance. Wish I had a spare 10CP to toss away on another fence. O.o

Though my recent foray into Alchemy has been boosting my CP count pretty fast with those high CP dailies.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I doubt horses would like twigs and caterpillars in their ... well, anything :D Also, 287 cp isn't nearly enough for my needs :( I need to move to valencia and calpheon and do all the dailies there are to get more... so much to do, so little time.

Posted

I'm not quite so sure about this. It says "The mixing ratio varies depending on materials." This might mean it isn't always 20 and 20 needed? Or is this text always there for cooking knowledge?

Posted

I just got thrown by my fully trained tier 8 I see Kakao has jokes wasnt expecting that nor messages stating Sprint Insta accel, S insta accel are fully trained now when they already were in the first place. He has been in storage for a bit I just pulled him out today and viola get thrown off I was like what??? xD hilarious I see Drift also lost 2% somewhere wth

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just got thrown by my fully trained tier 8 I see Kakao has jokes wasnt expecting that nor messages stating Sprint Insta accel, S insta accel are fully trained now when they already were in the first place. He has been in storage for a bit I just pulled him out today and viola get thrown off I was like what??? xD hilarious I see Drift also lost 2% somewhere wth

Yeah, this was a glitch many of us got. My T8 also had it, but it was easy enough to train the 1-%2 the skills lost at least.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

I doubt horses would like twigs and caterpillars in their ... well, anything :D 

I find it funny we're about to feed our horses mutated plants and rotting roots (cooked together no less!!!) ew :D

On the topic of caterpillars and twigs, if you look at Solest's screenshot on the last page the caterpillars and twigs aren't highlighted for simple cooking, so I think we can assume they won't be included.

Posted (edited)

I'm not quite so sure about this. It says "The mixing ratio varies depending on materials." This might mean it isn't always 20 and 20 needed? Or is this text always there for cooking knowledge?

The title of the knowledge listed in the crafting window says "Random Two Types of Farming Byproduct x20" suggesting that if this is the recipe for Stonetail Fodder  it takes 20 of any two byproducts to make it. The image Conflama posted above also supports this. It does say "the ratio varies based on the material" in the description above as well but as we all know descriptions in this game can be misleading. That info originally came from a rough translation from the Korean patch notes from when the fodder came out and I dont think it should be 100% relied on to be accurate.

Edited by Solest