• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Sigh a T6 gurl with 7skills at lvl 29 no good ones >_>
Dont like disapointments like that...
I cant even expect a smart horse from something like that <_> and she is suposed to pair up with T7 male too hummmm
Had quite a lot of cheapo lvl30 T6s in last months :'D

Posted

I know I said I was gonna quit horses, and this should tell you how well that worked. I did hit the holy grail last night! I wanted to use my T8B's last breed so I could use his 2seater butt with no guilt, so I grabbed a T6T mare I had leveled out of the stables and gave them a shot. T8A female! So now I'm leveling a T6F so I can get the last color T8 I need lol. There's always an excuse for another breed.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This morning's result... ah well, at least it wasn't another T6. I'm not upset over a T7D Female as it's decent breeding stock to use with my T8C's second breed attempt.

bdoHorseBreedingLatestResults.png

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, breeding in range 14 might really not be for me, but I still have some pairings that hit it as highest possible. My first out of two shots for T7 B failed, but maybe not as miserably as I was afraid. T4H 30 male x T5 E 25 female = T6 C female. Sometimes I do wonder why I get high red colors, or any red, from black&white pairings, even if it does go well within color theory. But hey, it's my first ever buttplug horsey, and it's not a T5 like my previous range 14 breeds, so I get that going for me which is nice. Also, I'll have to solo finish another T5 E female, as my second one (I had three on the wagon) that's close to level 25 turned out to be a corsair (charge, drift, sprint), so I'm gonna let her run to 30 on a wagon and stash her until I have a suitable male for her (both corsair and of good color value). The one I'll run solo is level 20 now, and I might level her to 27-28 level to see how that works out.

I have to say, this skin can look really nice, and I'm not one that likes many red skins (T8D is exception as well as T2D, those two are gorgeous).

Untitled.thumb.png.de8dcececa0115866aabf

Edited by Ratnica
1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone here have a problem with checkpoint not registering while racing? like i go through them and i have to double back again to register in 2nd time! it is rare to happen to me but annoying when it does, i recorded it today and will submit a ticket, just checking if others experienced this.

Posted

Disapointing...uterly disapointing. Well, one more round with different girls...

T6P(30) + T5L(30) = T6U male
T7F(30) + T7G(30) = T6Q girl
T7E(30) + T7D(30) = T6R girl
T7E(30) + T6D(30) = T6K girl

Posted (edited)

Does anyone here have a problem with checkpoint not registering while racing? like i go through them and i have to double back again to register in 2nd time! it is rare to happen to me but annoying when it does, i recorded it today and will submit a ticket, just checking if others experienced this.

I think that happened to another racer on Valencia 2 today... I had some weird lag and I finished 2nd in this T5 race (as 1st person was in the circle). But the 30 sec counter only started when I entered it. The person ran back to the previous check point (was Velia-Heidel short race) then they ran back into the circle... not sure what happened they might have missed it completely then DC'd idk.. this was the end result O.o

Weird race 2.jpg

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted

Bred my L30 T8 Courser with L30 T6 x 2 = 4 two skill T6's 9_9

on another note.... my baby tamer... cannot seem to find her horse....:x

missing.JPG

4 people like this

Posted

missing.JPG

Wants to be that Pegasus! xD

3 people like this

Posted

Disapointing...uterly disapointing. Well, one more round with different girls...

T6P(30) + T5L(30) = T6U male
T7F(30) + T7G(30) = T6Q girl
T7E(30) + T7D(30) = T6R girl
T7E(30) + T6D(30) = T6K girl

I'm levelling up horses to do 8 T6 + T7 breeds also, results like these are so disheartening. :( Best of luck for the next batch though!

Posted (edited)

I'm levelling up horses to do 8 T6 + T7 breeds also, results like these are so disheartening. :( Best of luck for the next batch though!

I feel like I would have more luck trying to camp the market rather then trying to breed myself lol
I didnt even manage to get a T7 with trinity in all my breedings xD that itself is actualy kinda sad haha.

Well not stopping though I still like to at last get 4x same coats that I actualy like :') 
Just might breed small tiers to relieve this tedious feeling I always get after lvling T7s lulz
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Second results:
T6P + T5B = T6C female
T7E + T6S = T6N female
T7F + T7G = T7H male
T7E + T7B = T7D male
T7E + T7D = T6I female (EX)

I can be glad I at last got 2xT7 males out of this ^^' othervise it would be serious disapointment :'D
I dont mind geting more T7 males I want to breed them with my T6 girls anyway...
Oh and yes all horses were lvl 30

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Coursers are a bit of a gimmick at the moment.  I know T8 coursers is a needed step to get T9 awakened.  But you would think they could've made coursers a bit more attractive in all Tiers by giving them a higher breed rate, or make things more interesting by allowing one of the high valued skills to pass down from parents to foals.  Getting two skills at lvl 1 is nice, but they're just random skills, they don't guarantee the foals won't turn into potatoes, and getting downgraded horses still suck.

The only thing the release of coursers is doing right now is making people spend more money on skills change coupons.  I'm about out of T7 females, which means I'm gonna have to go back to T6's to breed more T7's.

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad to see some people are getting T7's and T8s. I'm getting all T6's lately.  I'll post specifics later after I have a couple more breedings documented.  It's either very bad RNG for me or there was a nerf in the odds.

Posted (edited)

Glad to see some people are getting T7's and T8s. I'm getting all T6's lately.  I'll post specifics later after I have a couple more breedings documented.  It's either very bad RNG for me or there was a nerf in the odds.

Ditto, it's going to take me some time, but I've got 18 breeds planned altogether. I'll post results when I get them all done, I've managed to level 7 horses to 30 so far. It's super hard being patient and not breeding them but like a previous poster, tin foil hat time, I've always gotten better results in games by doing bigger batches of RNG things at the same time. Not sure if sell them or exchange them yet either, maybe depending on horse value. There was a breedable T7 on the market this morning, and a T8 0 breed female that sat on the market for a good few minutes, but I spent all money on T6 and 7s already. :P

Edited by Kaythulu

Posted (edited)

Here's something interesting...

Wagon Training, I've always average about 532 points each tick. I decided to expend some Black Stone Armor into upgrading my Merchant Wagon Wheel to a higher speed. I brought it up to a point where my wagon went from 102% to 104.2% (wheel is at +6), thinking that would increase my points per tick. However now I'm getting 528 points per tick, which is a decrease (albeit low enough the difference is inconsequential), but I am still shocked to see that the rate of Exp has gone down with an increase in speed when it should have gone up.. WTH?

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Yes yes yes oh yes q.q exchange of T7E and T7B gave me this boy

d26db9bfea2d44f7a42257138d3dd468.jpg?ref 

Now I can breath out and finaly feel like these weeks of lving werent for nothing :'D 

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Has anyone not gotten a foal with two skills, even when only one of the parents is  a courser.  Just bred one like that and the foal had two, crappy ones, but two. 

Also, if any of us comes across this breeder, they need a serious intervention.  I cannot imagine buying an appearance change coupon for this horse....middle name has to be Fennel.

Fennelbreeder.thumb.JPG.c093fc6476416929

Edited by Ramblinrose
4 people like this

Posted

Has anyone not gotten a foal with two skills, even when only one of the parents is not a courser.  Just bred one like that and the foal had two, crappy ones, but two. 

Yup, 2 skills on foal is only guaranteed if both parents are coursers.  I did a few breeds of courser + non-courser, results were 1 double skilled foal and 1 single skilled foal.

Posted (edited)

Have a sort of noob horse question. I finally got a T7 female after 6 tries. If I brand it can I still breed it? Want to brand it for better shot at good skills and doubt ill get lucky enough on a T8.Got horse 7E if that makes a difference. Also if it is branded can it be exchanged as well? Ty for taking the time to read this.

*Edit- Found out yes you can breed as well as exchange.

Edited by Kefka911
Solved
1 person likes this

Posted

Here's something interesting...

Wagon Training, I've always average about 532 points each tick. I decided to expend some Black Stone Armor into upgrading my Merchant Wagon Wheel to a higher speed. I brought it up to a point where my wagon went from 102% to 104.2% (wheel is at +6), thinking that would increase my points per tick. However now I'm getting 528 points per tick, which is a decrease (albeit low enough the difference is inconsequential), but I am still shocked to see that the rate of Exp has gone down with an increase in speed when it should have gone up.. WTH?

You just wrote the magic word: average. The experience gained per tick is in the range of +/- 1....2%. If you calculate the average value based on a few iterations, you'll get different values every time. The true average value is only known by PA, you can get a more accurate value taking into account thousands or millions of ticks, but who has the time for that. So, the experience did not decrease, only your calculation was based on too little data.

On the other hand, the wagon wheels have no influence on experience gained, they only increase the speed of the wagon and, as a direct consequence, reduce the period of time between ticks because these are based on distance traveled.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Results from 13 breedings are below. Most were at level 30, but I tried a few at 18-23. A ton of T6 females, which didn't make me very happy to be honest, especially when breeding two T7's together.  I had a long dry run until just today when I finally got a T7 female. I'm due a few more I think.

DateMaleFemaleFoal
12-Feb7D\12(30)7G\13(30)8D(M)
12-Feb3F\7(30)3C\5(30)6K(M)
13-Feb7D\12(30)7G\12(30)6U(F)
13-Feb7D\12(30)7G\12(30)6D(F)
14-Feb6G\9(19)5G\8(23)6G(F)
14-Feb6G\9(19)6D\10(18)6K(F)
16-Feb7D\12(30)6Q\13(30)6S(F)
17-Feb5O\12(30)6Q\13(30)6S(M)
17-Feb5O\12(30)6H\12(30)6G(F)
17-Feb5O\12(30)6I\12(18)6K(F)
18-Feb6R\14(30)5L\10(30)6B(F)
18-Feb6R\14(30)6H\12(30)6Q(M)
18-Feb6R\14(30)6M\12(30)7H(F)

The best thing about the 7H female is that she gives me 2 shots at a T8E.. (three if I exchange her which I probably won't do) when I breed her with my T7I male. Unfortunately neither horse is leveled up yet so I've got some riding to do.

Edited by Thorin
corrected mistake in data
1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone got a tool/site for breeding like listing my own horses cuz my horses are a mess and all around the map, losing tracks of 12x T6 females and T7s :( would use spreadsheet but was hoping for some professional layouts.

Posted

Anyone got a tool/site for breeding like listing my own horses cuz my horses are a mess and all around the map, losing tracks of 12x T6 females and T7s :( would use spreadsheet but was hoping for some professional layouts.

I used this one a while. Maybe, the english translation isnt 100% complete, but its a nice site.

http://bd.thewink.eu/

2 people like this

Posted

Here is my caramel boy, these colors definitely suit him x3
He learned "sprint" n I really hope he will learn something more so its not another of my Drift/Sprint horses :'D
2017-02-19_55242869.thumb.png.7d0fd1fcda

1 person likes this

Posted

I used this one a while. Maybe, the english translation isnt 100% complete, but its a nice site.

http://bd.thewink.eu/

thanks but this site is weird, like can't see what is in there without signing up, then when i did i never received my password which is supposed to be made by me not sent to me xD first time i see such thing, sign up for something before knowing what it does and password is created for you, thanks though <3