• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Between "wts horse for pearls" people(many of which having very little in terms of good skills/no breeds and therefor extremely expensive to try and get T9 with), and people like this whisper spam guy clearly trying to swindle breeders.. T9, I feel, has done nothing but make a mess of this profession. =/

These days just make me feel so bitter with all of this, and I love this profession, ugh..

I don't think many really like this sort of thing here, so no, it's unlikely you will find any help here. As Ramblin said, try in-game.

I feel the exact same way.  Like I said previously, I wish I could completely give this up but I can't seem to leave it alone.

Posted

All of my horses that aren't exchanged for a foal, go to the Imperial Delivery now. The seals plus the coin are more valuable than the coin you get from the horse market anyway,

Very true. I was selling used T6 on the market from time to time in the past, but after calculations I switched solely to imperial delivery. Even if T6 horse costs 20m on the market, you still will get 7m (!!) more though the seals if you sell two of them to the npc.

Posted

Is there any calculator or table to see how many experience do you need to level a horse? Not the time it gets, the amount of xp needed per level/tier.

Ty!

Posted

levels.txt

Is there any calculator or table to see how many experience do you need to level a horse? Not the time it gets, the amount of xp needed per level/tier.

Ty!

levels.txt

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone else had the issue of falling through the map on autoloop and finding yourself in the water underneath with a drowned horse?

Posted

Anyone else had the issue of falling through the map on autoloop and finding yourself in the water underneath with a drowned horse?

This happened to me right near the bandit camp.  Luckily I was on my wagon so I didn't get any horse deaths, but it was a super weird experience.  Sorry to hear you had trouble.

Posted

It happen to me once while fighting fogans. I wrote a ticket and got a horse resurrection elixir.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok thx guys. Guess ill try my luck with a ticket since it is T7 that I was planning a 900 point breed with.

Posted

@Puffin: On the other side: there are 10 level to go. Fingers are crossed!

Was breeding my T8E male because I want to give him to a guild mate. Breeding resulted into 1x T8E + 3x Crap. But after registering on market (we are sitting on TeamSpeak together in the ealry morning to keep sure he was able to get him). But some other shithead sniped him instantly. 

We were asking who bought it and someone was saying he got it. He will give it back when my guildmate will spent him a Value Pack. WTF?!

Edit: Thanks to that greedy community. I will never sell a horse again. Never ever.  

To the guy who sniped it: I hope he will be extremly expensive at the $$$ skill change game. Really really expensive!

That will end when the T7+ spawns an announcement in system chat as the expensive items in marketplace when it's register in Horse Market... and the chance to sell your horse to the person you want.

Posted

That will end when the T7+ spawns an announcement in system chat as the expensive items in marketplace when it's register in Horse Market... and the chance to sell your horse to the person you want.

Iirc that is coming with a delay to listing as well to give people a chance to get to market. All of which would be ok if we had some sort of system for people to bid over market value.

Posted

Yeah, and it really stinks that it has to come to this. But I get why they're doing it. It just sucks that it will basically make it near impossible to sell horses to friends/guildies/etc.. But again, I get why they're doing it.

I'm just curious if there's any first hand accounts as to how it's working on the KR servers. Last I saw is that there's a system wide notification, then a 10 minute wait for it to be listed. But I'm curious as to whether it goes into a "bidding system" like the marketplace, and then listed after 10 minutes if nobody bid on it. Or if it's just a 10 minute wait for it to pop on the horse market where everybody and their brothers have all been staring at the horse market eagerly waiting to click the moment it pops.

Posted

Does the value pack apply to horse sales in KR?  This is really what annoys me....

Posted (edited)

Does the value pack apply to horse sales in KR?  This is really what annoys me....

Doubtful. Pretty sure that's a "Base mechanic" design difference between the marketplace and the horse market. Could be wrong, but I doubt it, given that they get the increased region breeding rates, Imperial Horse Training delivery (and subsequent seals),  as well as the T5 wild horse taming to offset the time invested in breeding.

If the NA/EU servers had the same regional breeding rate multiplier, I wouldn't even really care about the lack of T4/T5 taming.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I have a T8 Male. Do you know if I want to make it T9 it's count if he has breeding or not? I mean for T9 you must have a T8 with breeding ability ?!

Posted

I have a T8 Male. Do you know if I want to make it T9 it's count if he has breeding or not? I mean for T9 you must have a T8 with breeding ability ?!

Breeding and death don't matter, just the courser skills.

Posted

Breeding and death don't matter, just the courser skills.

Thank you! You made my day happy!

1 person likes this

Posted

There's no breeding from T8 to T9. Instead, you "awaken" your T8 to a T9, but your T8 must meet the "Courser" requirements to be eligible to awaken to T9. Courser requirements are based on the skills your T8 has, which are.. Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Acceleration, Sideways move, S: instant Accelerations, S: Sideways Move. If you don't have all 7 of those skills on your T8, then it won't be eligible for T9 awakening.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's no breeding from T8 to T9. Instead, you "awaken" your T8 to a T9, but your T8 must meet the "Courser" requirements to be eligible to awaken to T9. Courser requirements are based on the skills your T8 has, which are.. Charge, Drift, Sprint, Instant Acceleration, Sideways move, S: instant Accelerations, S: Sideways Move. If you don't have all 7 of those skills on your T8, then it won't be eligible for T9 awakening.

DenverRalphy, I know about that I must aweken T8 for get a T9. I read all about this, but I thought T8 must be breedable also. 

Posted

No, it doesn't, but you can have an extra money bonus while selling your horse if you play in a korean internet cafe (PC bang)

Posted

I posted earlier about my other potato T8 pure white with his 9 abilities.
Here's my first ever T8 that I got... I was a bit luckier with him to say the least.
9TI4Fyr.jpg
4970e59141d7a0b7773b42bce53705fa.png
Only skills he doesn't know are caution and start accel haha.

3 people like this

Posted

My first 6 breeding attempts with T7 (2 exchanges):

1 T8D fem (Exchange)
1 T7 male
4 T6 fem

All where Lvl 30 with no deaths. Don't really care all that much about colors at all but had to look up the T8 :).

4 people like this

Posted

:'( I am sad panda...last 8 days or so were really bad on disconect for me and I didnt manage to get a single horse to lvl30
Only time I get to lvl any horses is when I run trades *sigh* 
So many wasted hours...

1 person likes this

Posted

DenverRalphy, I know about that I must aweken T8 for get a T9. I read all about this, but I thought T8 must be breedable also. 

Oh sorry. I misunderstood what you were saying. As far as I know, the T8 doesn't need any breeding attempts left to awaken to T9.

Posted

:'( I am sad panda...last 8 days or so were really bad on disconect for me and I didnt manage to get a single horse to lvl30
Only time I get to lvl any horses is when I run trades *sigh* 
So many wasted hours...

I feel your pain.  In the past it usually clears up magically after a time but waiting for that is frustrating.  With leveling some T7's now it is taking forever.  I'm getting impatient!

Impatient with waiting for some breeding/training love as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pleasant surprise for me this morning. ;) My 2nd T8C, I hope he's as smart as his sire!

bdoHorseBreedingLatestResults.png

6 people like this