• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

All I've seen is the regular 1s, 2s and 3s... :(

Posted

For those of you who've already tamed some T5's, have you looked at the Horse Market values by chance? I'm stuck in a cooking batch so haven't gone out to tame any. Just wondering how much it will enhance breeder's income.

Posted

For those of you who've already tamed some T5's, have you looked at the Horse Market values by chance? I'm stuck in a cooking batch so haven't gone out to tame any. Just wondering how much it will enhance breeder's income.

from 700k up to 8mil

Posted

kinda was in the middle of something else too, didn't check. But i'm gonna change my plans for this afternoon. The one I got was lvl 6, 2 or 3 shitty skills and a direct sell would have been about 300k

Posted

from 700k up to 8mil

kinda was in the middle of something else too, didn't check. But i'm gonna change my plans for this afternoon. The one I got was lvl 6, 2 or 3 shitty skills and a direct sell would have been about 300k

Hrmmm... that's enough of a bump that suddenly everybody will be enticed to start taming horses. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of people waiting around for horse spawns.

Posted

The first one t5 which I tamed :D

NYgQail.jpg?1

2 people like this

Posted

Anyone done breedings today?  Just in case they didn't note an increase in rate?

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone done breedings today?  Just in case they didn't note an increase in rate?

I had one breed waiting for me this morning (so was pre patch), and have the exact same breed in the cooker. If I get lucky on the second breed, dunno that it'd mean much though, as it might just be dumb luck. Screenshot of my first breed, and an empty entry for my currently cooking breed...

bdoRecentResults.png

Posted

quoting this because İ want to know as well but i'm at work right now. Easy to test with low tier/lvl horses no?

Posted

I stopped breeding so only have T7 and T8s available and I'm not risking those.

If I catch some T4s and T5s I will test the region rate but would have to level them a bit first of course.

Posted

I stopped breeding so only have T7 and T8s available and I'm not risking those.

If I catch some T4s and T5s I will test the region rate but would have to level them a bit first of course.

I have some T6s leveled... if that would show anything?

Posted (edited)

6 t4, 4 t5, only one male

edit

oh hey t4 number 7 was also male xD

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

Funny so far I got 4xT4 and 2xT5 only 1 was male a T4
More 5 black colour girls plz :') I actauly kinda like this T5 skin 

But yes T4-T5 in wild not as exciting as increase of breeding rates would be :'D

Posted (edited)

All right.  I started a new thread with the FAQ as post one so people can find it and I and others dont have to keep posting it.  Things get lost here so fast.  Would you all start posting on that thread.  Year 2 Mega Horse Thread.  First one I did had formatting problems, could get rid of the HIDE thing so did a new one and Ill ask for it to be deleted.  I think 1119 pages is enough and it is our game anniversary. :)

Also I will ask for it to be stickied since they did do that for us last time when I made a suggestion.  Done.

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

Thank you for those testing breed rate change if any(which I doubt) its much appreciated. Tier 4 and 5 horses  I could care less about we need a rate change.

1 person likes this

Posted

Caught 2 T4's and 2 T5's. T5's both level 10. First had only Drift as any decent skill, second had Drift and IA. First sold for 4mil-ish and second would be 6-7 but holding on to him for now.

I personally would of cared more for a rate increase as lower tiers are useless to me atm, but hopefully this will help the horse market in the long run.

All right.  I started a new thread with the FAQ as post one so people can find it and I and others dont have to keep posting it.  Things get lost here so fast.  Would you all start posting on that thread.  Year 2 Mega Horse Thread.  First one I did had formatting problems, could get rid of the HIDE thing so did a new one and Ill ask for it to be deleted.  I think 1119 pages is enough and it is our game anniversary. :)

Also I will ask for it to be stickied since they did do that for us last time when I made a suggestion.  Done.

I wish they'd just give us our own freaking forum already..

1 person likes this

Posted

I think we should start discussing everything in the new thread if we want it to be a success :)