• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

The faster they run, the faster they'll deplete stamina I wager. Do they have higher speed% than the others?

This is while auto running. The T6's are both the same level, and their speed % is apart by almost 10. The one that uses less stamina is the faster one

Posted

NO speed dont matter in stamina used same with exp it all gain and used at the same amount just depend on if u use skill or shift W.

Posted (edited)

nvm, my brain is fussy today

Edited by wire

Posted

k

Receiving a foal (Laurel)  with an insert image of a different over-capacity stable. 

(; 

recieve.jpg

Posted

In regards to the whole color theory/hypothesis topic, haven't the Koreans already tested multiple times for T7 horses on which ones were successful for a specific breed? In this link we see a large sample size of horses being bred together to obtain a pure breed Red, White, or Black. (Denoted by the color value of 7). All it really shows is that there is some ground for paying attention to color values.

T7 Pure Breed Results

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been discussed before.. stamina depletion rate? Up until now I've noticed that all my horses lose more stamina in 5 min than one carrot can restore (while auto-running). However, now that I have two T6's I've noticed something about one of them. One is like all the other horses I've had, where the stamina goes down relatively quick, the other one loses stamina pretty slow though, where one carrot covers more than what it lost in that 5 minutes. Is this another RNG thing? What has everyone else noticed about their horses' stamina?

Does this persist even when they are attached to a cart? I can think of no reason for this other than perhaps a difference in growth so maybe post an image of their stats? All of the charts we have to go off of are based on LVL 1 stats but it's established that horses grow at varying rates as they level. 

edit: or the one that drains faster has the jumping skills/quick stop or something meaning that he's just draining his energy quicker than the other, not that one is better at conserving. 

In regards to the whole color theory/hypothesis topic, haven't the Koreans already tested multiple times for T7 horses on which ones were successful for a specific breed? In this link we see a large sample size of horses being bred together to obtain a pure breed Red, White, or Black. (Denoted by the color value of 7). All it really shows is that there is some ground for paying attention to color values.

T7 Pure Breed Results

Thanks for this. It really is baffling me why this is up for such debate. I know that I don't have the Korean resources because of the language barrier but, even so, there was tons of evidence from the Russian server already presented. What you posted is a nicer layout though. Wish I could read Korean!  

Edited by Novel

Posted

Does this persist even when they are attached to a cart? I can think of no reason for this other than perhaps a difference in growth so maybe post an image of their stats? All of the charts we have to go off of are based on LVL 1 stats but it's established that horses grow at varying rates as they level. 

Well on carts/wagons horses don't lose stamina. But I think I'm just crazy, cuz I tried calculating it and they both lost 42 stamina in 10 seconds. So.. I'm crazy?

Posted

Thanks for this. It really is baffling me why this is up for such debate. I know that I don't have the Korean resources because of the language barrier but, even so, there was tons of evidence from the Russian server already presented. What you posted is a nicer layout though. Wish I could read Korean!  

No problem! What I found really interesting from their findings was that at least half of the results were from breeding a T5 with a T6, which leads me to want to save some of my T5's for an attempt at purebred T7.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well on carts/wagons horses don't lose stamina. But I think I'm just crazy, cuz I tried calculating it and they both lost 42 stamina in 10 seconds. So.. I'm crazy?

Ahah, right, been a while since I used a cart, been focusing on individual horses. Anyway, glad the math cleared that up. xD 

Posted

Ahah, right, been a while since I used a cart, been focusing on individual horses. Anyway, glad the math cleared that up. xD 

Guess we're both crazy :D

Posted (edited)

well......even if ur horse got zero stamina if they are connected to a wagon they'll run like normal so stamina dont relaly matter when using wagon.

Edited by Elderim

Posted

Okay, in the spirit of shared knowledge, I've made a map of all the horse spawn locations I've found in Mediah

Mediah-Horse-Spawns2.thumb.png.2c071b616Mediah-Horse-Spawns1.thumb.png.b032ab458

1. East of Kusha2016-04-03_67987440.thumb.JPG.cdde838fb7 
  2. West of Sausan Garrison (up on the arch)2016-04-03_68166089.thumb.JPG.a325dedc36
  3. Below The Masoleum/West of Northern Mediah Highlands2016-04-03_68529892.thumb.JPG.afcd365fe92016-04-03_68317192.thumb.JPG.179b0d7978
  4. North of Elric Shrine2016-04-03_79771248.thumb.JPG.1befc5019b
  5. North of Alum Rock Valley2016-04-03_81209767.thumb.JPG.f3a75103e5
  6. Southeast of Wandering Rogue Den2016-04-03_81310882.thumb.JPG.f45e68f4fa

So far those have been the only one's I've been able to find, but there could be more out there. Let me know if you have a spawn not listed here, and i'll add it in. Enjoy =)

21 people like this

Posted

Okay, in the spirit of shared knowledge, I've made a map of all the horse spawn locations I've found in Mediah

1. East of Kusha 
  2. West of Sausan Garrison (up on the arch)
  3. Below The Masoleum/West of Northern Mediah Highlands
  4. North of Elric Shrine
  5. North of Alum Rock Valley
  6. Southeast of Wandering Rogue Den

So far those have been the only one's I've been able to find, but there could be more out there. Let me know if you have a spawn not listed here, and i'll add it in. Enjoy =)

You missed some.  Check just south along the coast from Altinova, before hitting the troll camps, there will be foliage and large rock formations.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks again everyone, i really like to read this thread while i'm running-chilling around!
Finally got T5s to lvl 18, aaand this is the result: 

0abe25ebb9cfd4554834c3cef7db0e7b.png
d4958ad9ad4d3389eeda9fc6ffd6c427.jpg

He's aesthetically terrible :°) but i'm happy!

Now i'm in the mood of "should i reset the T5s and re-breed now, or level them to 30 and wait for a future t7?" (i already have a female t6 from the market) dammit situation, without having t7 information i feel kinda stuck.. maybe it's time to "play the game" :°)

- sorry for my horrible english - 

Edited by Ylod
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks again everyone, i really like to read this thread while i'm running-chilling around!
Finally got T5s to lvl 18, aaand this is the result: 

0abe25ebb9cfd4554834c3cef7db0e7b.png
d4958ad9ad4d3389eeda9fc6ffd6c427.jpg

He's aesthetically terrible :°) but i'm happy!

Now i'm in the mood of "should i reset the T5s and re-breed now, or level them to 30 and wait for a future t7?" (i already have a female t6 from the market) dammit situation, without having t7 information i feel kinda stuck.. maybe it's time to "play the game" :°)

- sorry for my horrible english - 

use them T5 up and exchange them.........if u want T7 just lvl ur T6 pair to max and then go play the game.

Posted

use them T5 up and exchange them.........if u want T7 just lvl ur T6 pair to max and then go play the game.

Mhh you're right, the reason i wanted to wait was for the white purebreed, looking into the white T7,..but it's here where the fun comes so, i will breed them again without exchange, i want to keep the white one atm :) thank you!

Posted

Bred some of my T3s at level 20 tonight (I know I should have gone higher but I missed 2 days of play due to surgery so I was impatient! :P) and got this female T4 :)
Now that I have a good collection of T4s I'm going to try to patiently level them for chances of T5/T6!

2016-04-03_723006103.JPG

Posted

Bred some of my T3s at level 20 tonight (I know I should have gone higher but I missed 2 days of play due to surgery so I was impatient! :P) and got this female T4 :)
Now that I have a good collection of T4s I'm going to try to patiently level them for chances of T5/T6!

2016-04-03_723006103.JPG

That was the exact momma to my two T6 and a T5 at lvl 20. I hope she brings you just as much luck!

Posted

Yay, finally got to finish this set of breedings! I got the gold T6M from the stallion's first breeding, and thankfully my luck didn't run out with this one! Time to figure out what to do next now...

rocket.tempest.thumb.jpg.1d0b92625469255

T4M L26 (red shire) x T4F L25 (spiky blue) = T6F (red and yellow paint), T5M (black w/white mane and tail)

2016-04-04_25417906.thumb.jpg.d0add6334f

2016-04-04_25675785.thumb.jpg.dafd22e5b5

2 people like this

Posted

i already have a noble wagon but i saw a merch wagon on the market for 1.5mill so snapped that up. there like 2.5mill now xD 

Posted

Somaone here said that its harder to breed after last meintenance so heres a question for those who bred after last wednesday - is it really harder? Anyone tried to breed two T4s on lvl 20-21 and what was your result?

Posted

im pretty disapointed with my first batch of T4 25s.  Everyone I seen doing the T4 25s have been getting Tier 6s, I know some people have gotten 3 T6 out of this batch.  I got 3 T5 from this and they were ALL male.  Never going to 25 again

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi everyone!  I'm still doing pretty low-mid tier breeding, and I thought I'd share my results. So, I've been perpetually stuck doing t2-t4 breeding for a while now ever since the march 16 patch.  All of my foals would be t4 males and no females, until just recently. I finally received a female today and it's a t5! It was made by a t2 mommy and t4 daddy and I was totally not expecting this and couldn't be more happier. I really thought I'd get another male so I gave it a poop name which I regret, but oh well. I probably should've bred with higher lvls, but reaching the next threshold for most of them were like double the exp grind, so didn't want to do it. But I'm super stoked to be finally out of the t4 sausagefest.xD

Here are the results:

F t3 lvl 16 + M t3 lvl 16  = M t4

F t2 lvl 25 + M t3 lvl 16 = M t4

exchange F t3 lvl 16 + M t3 lvl 16 = M t4

exchange F t2 lvl 25 + M t4 lvl 7= M t4

F t2 lvl 20 + M t4 lvl 12 = M t4

exchange F t2 lvl 20 + M t4 lvl 12 = M t4

F t3 lvl 19 + M t4 lvl 16 = M t4

F t3 lvl 19 + M t4 lvl 16 = M t4

exchange F t3 lvl 19 + M t4 lvl 16 = M t4  

exchange F t3 lvl 19 + M t2 lvl 20 = M t4

F t3 lvl 19 + M t4  lvl 16 = M t4

exchange F t2 lvl 30 + M t4 lvl 16 = F t5 hallelujah praise the lawd~

Now I just gotta pray it doesn't breed me another t4 male. ;-; 

poop.thumb.png.d6d6fdac3cdc46bb865c2bf082016-04-04_379862975.thumb.jpg.38ddf3f8c2016-04-04_386607062.thumb.jpg.fd43a7570

Posted (edited)

Somaone here said that its harder to breed after last meintenance so heres a question for those who bred after last wednesday - is it really harder? Anyone tried to breed two T4s on lvl 20-21 and what was your result?

I dont understand why some ppl sudently think its harder...even if u check the horse breeding calculator (n I know its not 100% but its pretty accurate) u have just around 34% chance to get T6 out of lvl25 T4s x') shouldnt ppl that bred multiple T6s from such pairs considere themselves rather lucky? lol

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Hello there!

I'm a silent reader of this topic. It helps me a lot to increase my breeding results. Thanks you all! :x

Now, I want to share my results by hunting a female T4 (I startet only a few days ago to documentate it, further results will be released later :) )

Results.thumb.jpg.e619c7e010e8ea77792ec6

1 person likes this