• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

So this was an interesting set of breeding thats for sure.

Pasted one of these earlier, but I'll just add the full list. ^^

Parents:

2f689c3a0b714093c0123322058ecb8e.jpg?refFemale(29)5a6dcf49c67581fe3e0b77b04d0f4123.jpg?refMale(29)

Breed 1:

0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?refT6 Female

Reset:

502d649a1c2b0b724305bf026ae094d4.jpg?refT6 Female

Exchange:

3ade94264d975b1bcb4124142aba3532.jpg?refT5 Female

Posted

Parents:

2f689c3a0b714093c0123322058ecb8e.jpg?refFemale(29)5a6dcf49c67581fe3e0b77b04d0f4123.jpg?refMale(29)

Breed 1:

Reset:

Exchange:

Was that a T3 / T4 parent combo?

Posted

Was that a T3 / T4 parent combo?

Yeah it was. T3 Female, T4 Male.

Posted

Ok, so I bit the bullet finally and finished leveling 2x t4 pairs (thank you, auto-loop). Here are the results:

ZVzAdly.png           ZVzAdly.png                                        nbCSOPz.png

t4 female lvl 25                         t4 male lvl 25                                                       t6 female

ZLOPQHa.png                ZLOPQHa.png                                         JQvipJ3.png

t4 female lvl 25                         t4 male lvl 25                                                           t5 female

Reset the females

ZVzAdly.png                            ZLOPQHa.png                                      v2PCb19.png

t4 female lvl 25                                         t4 male lvl 25                                                 t6 male

ZLOPQHa.png                              ZVzAdly.png                                           9q55bmJ.png

t4 female lvl 25                                            t4 male lvl 25                                                        t6 male

exchange x 2

ZVzAdly.png                                      ZVzAdly.png                                       v2PCb19.png

t4 female lvl 25                                             t4 male lvl 25                                                           t6 male

ZLOPQHa.png                                        ZLOPQHa.png                                          CiVmLIz.png

t4 female lvl 25                                              t4 male lvl 25                                                             t5 female

All in all, definitely had a nice streak of good luck with these breedings/exchanges.

Will  breed the (emo pink abomination) t5 female with one of the green t6 males at 16/13. Will post results when ready.

GOD DAM ur one Lucky MOtherFker.............well Cheers for the T5F FK all those T6male.

Posted

Parents:

Breed 1:

Reset:

Exchange:

thats alot of chicks

lMeIoAX.gif

Posted

Uh I didn't know people levelled them to 25, most of the post ive seen here was 20. I bought a reset thingy and breed them again.. .oh well maybe ill get lucky this time.

Thanks for the info.

This Calculator is your friend; do yourself a favor and use it before breeding in the future, it will tell you the min level necessary to achieve the most optimal results (do not take it as gospel, though, RNG is still RNG - just use it as a guide)

Posted

Male T4 Lvl. 21 (1 Death)

4GDscFp.png

Female T4 Lvl. 25 (2 Deaths :( )
JKnhabK.png

Results from two breeds and exchange:

T4 Female

bpWmrNP.png

T5 Male

7wq9xH7.png

Exchange: T5 FEMALE!

CiVmLIz.png

Posted

So sad, spent all this time leveling my crappy Conq T5 horse. :(. I want a good looking horse. 

Posted

So sad, spent all this time leveling my crappy Conq T5 horse. :(. I want a good looking horse. 

You'd have to breed for yourself or camp marketplace (really, really hard). Anything above t3 is sold instantly. Even t3's sell quickly.

Posted

you might ding a t4 with it.. maybe? 

Posted

Bought a t1 level 28 and a t3 level 23 for pretty cheap. Exchanged and got a t3 male so kinda skeptical that exchange is like another breeding attempt.

Posted

Bought a t1 level 28 and a t3 level 23 for pretty cheap. Exchanged and got a t3 male so kinda skeptical that exchange is like another breeding attempt.

Any deaths?

Posted

Any deaths?

Not gonna lie i didnt check so i cant say with 100% certainty the exchange isnt like breeding but theyd need a lot of deaths between em to go down a tier. They COULD have had a lot of deaths so ill be looking for more horses to exchange to see if it happens again.

Posted (edited)

Not gonna lie i didnt check so i cant say with 100% certainty the exchange isnt like breeding but theyd need a lot of deaths between em to go down a tier. They COULD have had a lot of deaths so ill be looking for more horses to exchange to see if it happens again.

According to the horse breeding calculator, a Tier 3 male isn't possible to get with the tier and level of the parents that you exchanged if they had no deaths.

Death is a factor in what you can possibly get. The less deaths for both, the better the outcome. When I played around with the calculator, it looks like they both would have to have an extreme amount of deaths for a Tier 3 male to become a possible offspring.

If it were me buying horses of the market to exchange, I would definitely be looking at the amount of deaths and stay away from the ones with a high death count. Unless I felt like leveling them some more to negate the death count.

Edited by Merana

Posted

........hmm.... with that set up u should have any chance for T3male but well guess RNG STILL RULES

Posted

Vendor bought T1 horse + lots of deaths, maybe? Are the vendor horses worse for breeding? I could see a horse dying a lot of the owner had no interest in horses + it's a T1 so even less reason to care if its parked too close to mobs and so on

Posted

Do we have any "failsafe" ways of getting a T3 female? Currently gonna try breeding two T1s at level 22 (~39%) as that seems to give a fair chance, but anyone has some tips/tricks? 

Here are the results of a breeding/exchange with a T2 pair at level 23:

KZMUFpB.png Female x YHsLFTS.png Male =

Breed 1: GeJyVEp.png T4 Male

Exchange: 0fQF7sH.png T4 Male

I wasted a breed attempt on the male as I have SO many tier 2 males waiting to be leveled that I'm really doing this to empty my stables of low tier horses. But a T3 female is on my "to get" list, which seems to have a higher chance in the T1 20+ level bracket. I've got 2 T1 pairs for breeding atm. :)

Posted (edited)

Second attempt

dtzUZ0Z.png +0fQF7sH.png

T4 Male lvl 20              T4 Female lvl 20

Foal :

CiVmLIz.png

T5 Male 

Exchange

N4yNWhR.png

T5 Male

Welp, looks im either going to have to try to breed a T5 Female or Breed a T5 with a T4

Edited by Shadoken

Posted

Do we have any "failsafe" ways of getting a T3 female? Currently gonna try breeding two T1s at level 22 (~39%) as that seems to give a fair chance, but anyone has some tips/tricks? 

Here are the results of a breeding/exchange with a T2 pair at level 23:

KZMUFpB.png Female x YHsLFTS.png Male =

Breed 1: GeJyVEp.png T4 Male

Exchange: 0fQF7sH.png T4 Male

I wasted a breed attempt on the male as I have SO many tier 2 males waiting to be leveled that I'm really doing this to empty my stables of low tier horses. But a T3 female is on my "to get" list, which seems to have a higher chance in the T1 20+ level bracket. I've got 2 T1 pairs for breeding atm. :)

Not a guarantee but a trend we've seen.

T1f, level 11. T2m, level 10. It worked for me, 3 pairs and I got 6 t3 females from em. Ive seen others say it works too. So not a guarantee, not 100%, but its a good chance.

Posted

Not a guarantee but a trend we've seen.

T1f, level 11. T2m, level 10. It worked for me, 3 pairs and I got 6 t3 females from em. Ive seen others say it works too. So not a guarantee, not 100%, but its a good chance.

I don't mind if it's a guarantee or not, I have so many T1F/T2Ms to spare so this is a nice combination for me. Will give it a shot, thanks a lot!

Posted (edited)

My "bordom" breeding results ( in between lvling my lvl t4s) Its pretty quick too.

OYcZaT2.jpg

Forgot to add the ones on the far right are exchanges

Edited by Quinntessa
missed some information

Posted (edited)

Aaaaa so lucky! :D

T4 lvl 19 male (black, brown) and T4 lvl 20 female (white with white mane and yellow tail) gave my T6male, first one :D I hoped for T5 female but whatever, now I think I have to lvl my next pair to 25/25 to better chance at T6 female :D And the fastest one T6 male with 127% speed! :D Yeyyyy! :D

Print screen - yep my graphic sucks but for auto looping I have the lowest ;)

Oh haha just chacked the calculator again, I had only 13% chances for T6 male xD I hoped for T5 female, haha naw next hours of riding becouse of it xD

2016-04-10_174062299.JPG

Edited by Icywind
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Aaaaa so lucky! :D

T4 lvl 19 male (black, brown) and T4 lvl 20 female (white with white mane and yellow tail) gave my T6male, first one :D I hoped for T5 female but whatever, now I think I have to lvl my next pair to 25/25 to better chance at T6 female :D And the fastest one T6 male with 127% speed! :D Yeyyyy! :D

Print screen - yep my graphic sucks but for auto looping I have the lowest ;)

2016-04-10_174062299.JPG

I hate you right now

Edited by Shadoken

Posted

My "bordom" breeding results ( in between lvling my lvl t4s) Its pretty quick too.

OYcZaT2.jpg

Forgot to add the ones on the far right are exchanges

Thank you! To clarify, these are T2 f at level 7 and T2 m at level 6? Any reason why you breed within the same colour as well? Ty :)

Posted (edited)

Thank you! To clarify, these are T2 f at level 7 and T2 m at level 6? Any reason why you breed within the same colour as well? Ty :)

They are the same colour for science? lol I dunno it might have just been a little bit of OCD, and yes T2 female lvl 7,  T2 male lvl 6

Edited by Quinntessa