• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

.............just buy T2F from market then go from there

0 On. Guess I go taming.

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright guys, thank you all for the advice!

So from here I was looking into the most efficient ways to get T5/6 horses, but I need some questions answered. For example, getting two T1's to 30 for a chance at T4's/T5's seems like the most efficient way to start but will that affect the horses I get? Is there a method to getting certain horses or horses with better stats? I'd like to make this process quick as possible but not at the cost of getting mediocre horses in exchange.

Posted

Anyone know how many carrots it takes to afk-loop train a horse from level 1 to 30?

Assuming 0 training clothes and 0 training level just to be safe.

But if there's some calculator out there that does the math that'd be cool.

No calculator I know of, but it would be very dependant on the tier of the horse to begin, to go to 30 with a tier one, is far different than 30 with a tier 5. The horse breeding calculator says it would take about 29 hours to get a pair of tier ones to level 30 solo, autopath, no boosts. You could use that as a time base, run until you need a carrot time it and figure that into that amount of time. One horse would be 14.5 hours to 30 at tier one, say you need a carrot every ten minutes that makes it 87 carrots to take a tier one to lvl 30. Think the carrot timing is a bit more than that, but that may be your best bet. Calculator is here: http://www.blackd.de/horse/

Posted

So... i just bred my t4 level 30 mare, got two t6 females form it pretty awesome, but then i was curious how much it would sell for a level 30 t4 and all, lol only 2.4 million silver? You have got to be kidding me, the laughable prices of these horses for the amount of work put into them, she was the same price with her breed rights left too. 

Just terrible.

Yeah level doesn't mean anything, its all about the tier and skills that tier has.

I really think they should factor level in more tho, maybe base it on the tier and said level.

So for example i think they should put a base value on a Tier 1 level of 1 would be 5K, lvl 2 would have a value of 10K silver ect. and then as it jumps in tiers the higher the tier the multiple of that base value goes up. Keep in mind this is the base value of the horse before the value of the skills it knows is added to it.

Here.. below is how i feel they should adjust horse value.

Tier 1

Level 1 = 5K

Level 2 = 10K

Level 3 = 15K

Level 4 = 20K

Level 5 = 25K

Level 6 = 30K

Level 7 = 35K

Level 8 = 40K

Level 9 = 45K

Level 10 = 50K

Level 11 = 55K

Level 12 = 60K

Level 13 = 65K

Level 14 = 70K

Level 15 = 75K

Level 16 = 80K

Level 17 = 85K

Level 18 = 90K

Level 19 = 95K

Level 20 = 100K

Level 21 = 110K

Level 22 = 120K

Level 23 = 130K

Level 24 = 140K

Level 25 = 150K

Level 26 = 160K

Level 27 = 170K

Level 28 = 180K

Level 29 = 190k

Level 30 = 200K

Tier 2  = 1.5x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 300,000 silver)

Tier 3 = 4.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 800,000 silver)

Tier 4 = 8.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 1,600,000 silver)

Tier 5 = 16.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 3,200,000 silver)

Tier 6 = 32.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 6,400,000 silver)

Tier 7 = 64.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 12,800,000 silver)

Tier 8 = 128.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 25,600,000 silver)

Tier 9 = 256.0x (Value of lvl 30 without skills = 51,200,000 silver)

I also feel females should get a +50% overall value multiplier added on, so a Tier 6 Female at lvl 30 = 9,600,000 (no skills counted in yet).

Using up a females breed attempts should cost the value of the horse 25% per breed attempt used so it could lose its full 50% bonus for being a female with both its breed and breed reset used up, while a male breed should cost the horse 5% its value, so a Male horse with both breeds gone and both its reset breeds gone would be worth 20% less than its base value (5% per breed and it has 4 total breeds possible due to reset = 20%). So once everything is settled and both male and females are all out of breed attempts the female is still worth 20% more than the male since they can both still be exchanged together the female still holds a bit more rarity value than the male.

I feel like that would greatly solve the value of a horse and time invested to get horses to lvl 30.

I also do not think the horse market should have the same 35% tax the main market has, it is its own market and i think it should have a more reasonable 10% tax.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

First Breed ever:

Male: level 20 T3 

Female: Level 20 T2

Foal: Female T4

Exchanged parents to get:

Male T5

Edited by LadyMaeve

Posted

Heya! here to share my latest breedings:

2f6b26eae13c8337a1da3e0f8277ac1a.png
(felt kinda weird to breed a t1 with a t4 female, but i wanted to do an experiment jk, i was in "horse breeding abstinence", i literally instabuyed the t1 from the market without thinking, atleast the t1 couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

And here my latest T6 breedings:

f2a15420b5fd34a37bbcb559a520c7eb.png

Got pretty lucky, had a 20% for a female T4 but..  buttplug did a perfect job ;D

Finger crossed for everyone!

Posted

First Breed ever:

Male: level 20 T3 

Female: Level 20 T2

Foul: Female T4

Exchanged parents to get:

Male T5

A baby horse is called a Foal by the way, not a Foul. I see a ton of people making this mistake on these forums so I figured I'd mention it so you know in the future. :) Nice results!

Posted

Upon looking into things more, I can't see why people are saying to not stock up on T5's. The chance at a T7 in general if you compare T5's to T6 is only a 4% chance increase. They barely have any extra value when it comes to aiming for T7's in the future.

Posted

No calculator I know of, but it would be very dependant on the tier of the horse to begin, to go to 30 with a tier one, is far different than 30 with a tier 5. The horse breeding calculator says it would take about 29 hours to get a pair of tier ones to level 30 solo, autopath, no boosts. You could use that as a time base, run until you need a carrot time it and figure that into that amount of time. One horse would be 14.5 hours to 30 at tier one, say you need a carrot every ten minutes that makes it 87 carrots to take a tier one to lvl 30. Think the carrot timing is a bit more than that, but that may be your best bet. Calculator is here: http://www.blackd.de/horse/

Carrot timer is 5 minutes, so assuming you are burning through the carrot as fast as you can, you can't use one more than once every 5 minutes so it would be best to just assume you are going to use 1 every 5 minutes and have enough on you for how long you are going to be afk.

So if you are going to be gone 8 hours that is 96 carrots as the max you could possibly use in that amount of time.

That does not include level ups that actually reset your stamina so you would never actually use all 96 in that 8 hours any way.

as for what i have observed personally i used around 50 carrots to get a T5 from lvl 1 to almost 16 while i slept. And to go from 16 to 30 is roughly 3.64x the amount of experience needed to go to lvl 16, and you level up less often from a time perspective so you don't get that stamina refresher as often so you would likely need to have 400 or maybe even 500 carrots to level a T5 to 30 afk, and it would likely take around 52 hours of being afk as well.

I also think it is risky to rely on the basic carrots as 1500 stamina is not alot and i have noticed in the past some times the horse drains it faster than that, but that could of been when i would be full galloping as well where it drains stamina faster, 1500 stamina might be enough for auto pathing for 5 minutes.

Posted

A baby horse is called a Foal by the way, not a Foul. I see a ton of people making this mistake on these forums so I figured I'd mention it so you know in the future. :) Nice results!

Maybe they think it's a foul foal! ;P

Posted

Upon looking into things more, I can't see why people are saying to not stock up on T5's. The chance at a T7 in general if you compare T5's to T6 is only a 4% chance increase. They barely have any extra value when it comes to aiming for T7's in the future.

yea colose but the main point is u get +4% and No T5M

Posted

I think its because of how common T5's are while trying to get T6's

Once you have a base of T4 males and females set up you are essentially given plenty of T5's to breed them at low levels to get T6 males and females.

Posted

Got pretty lucky, had a 20% for a female T4 but..  buttplug did a perfect job ;D

What were you trying to achieve with those T6? Seems like a waste of time for me :ph34r:

Posted

Heya! here to share my latest breedings:

2f6b26eae13c8337a1da3e0f8277ac1a.png
(felt kinda weird to breed a t1 with a t4 female, but i wanted to do an experiment jk, i was in "horse breeding abstinence", i literally instabuyed the t1 from the market without thinking, atleast the t1 couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

f2a15420b5fd34a37bbcb559a520c7eb.png

Finger crossed for everyone!

Sorry to ask sth that stupid but what does the r/w/b mean in your summary?
Is it sth with the colour I really cant figure out Im sorry and if it is about the colour could you explain why you took for red 3 e.g?

Thank you very much! (Just joined this thread did not read everything sorry!!)

Posted

What were you trying to achieve with those T6? Seems like a waste of time for me :ph34r:

Ahah! I like breeding horses, and I can't stop doing it Q_Q (i want a stable with t5-t6 ready for t7), without knowing nothing about T7 i don't want to go further 11/11 and till level 22/22 you have a chance on T4 anyway. For me, it's exciting everytime and one of the best thing of this game, not really a waste of time

Posted

@Haiimbelle Bless you <3

Posted

This is getting annoying, I have 29 horses in my stables (and a few wagons on characters) and it's just not allowing me to register more horses, despite having space in my stables.

This happened to me as well just now. I saw a female t1 on the market i was going to buy for an exchange. The stable I was at was 4/7 but I had a four horse wagon out. Maybe that is why I couldn't purchase her?

Did you have your wagon out when you were told "Cannot register anymore"?

Posted

This happened to me as well just now. I saw a female t1 on the market i was going to buy for an exchange. The stable I was at was 4/7 but I had a four horse wagon out. Maybe that is why I couldn't purchase her?

Did you have your wagon out when you were told "Cannot register anymore"?

Same problem here

2016-03-25_11820620.JPG

Posted

Same problem here

2016-03-25_11820620.JPG

I have purchased horses at 6/7 stables before when I had a horse that I withdrew to make room. so it must be the wagon somehow interacting with it then?

Posted

I have this problem also when my stable is at 5/6 and I am on my horse, not a wagon. But only in Velia

Posted

@Haiimbelle Bless you <3

thanks so much for the sausage enjoy the taco 

1 person likes this

Posted

Travel Advisory: Balenos E2 outside of Heidel. Baka players in ghillie suits sniping people off horses. :) Autopath accordingly or have fun ganking. At least one appeared perm red.  

travle.jpg

Posted (edited)

ok thanks, so almost worst case scenario i end up dead, meh lol, and my wagon needs repair?  - So basically its better for the breeding using a wagon as its protection for the horsies anyway lol

thanks

Yes, but you can also select an autopath that is 100% safe, the autopath doesnt need to be a "circle" in fact it better not be, less chances to be stuck.

A good place to autoloop safelly is  Olivia from northern end of town to the southern limit of the next node farm something.., it's a straight line, no obstacle and 100% safe.

But that is only one exemple you have lots of them, remember that your horse need to travel, but dont need to travel far.

If you dont want or can't do your path 100% secure, try to avoid "dangerous spots" and "hot zones" the area between Catfish and Hex is a dangerous zone, lots of people grinding mean lots of grief, war, pk ... and such, same around every big grinding area.

Also try to avoid active poplation centers if you intend to get out of safe zone,  Velia and Heidle or Calpheon dont path neer those if you intend to be out of safe zone.

Following those rules should let you enjoy safe afk, i say should cause if out of safe zone you never know who you're going to enconter.

One other thing, since i ruined my first autoloop night stuck in a building, i "test" my loop before actually going AFK, set your autoloop path, start the autoloop but monitor it, if nothing bad happen after 2 or 3 loop you're good to go afk.

I have this problem also when my stable is at 5/6 and I am on my horse, not a wagon. But only in Velia

Argh so finally other people get the same bug i had :( for me it's Heidle that is not working properly, tried every thing but to no avail, i have a huge post burried under the forum montage by now .... for a long time i thought it was due to max horse population / horses on my alts, but with time i'm not so sure anymore, since without any help or support i just learned to live with the bug; I dont register new horses in Heidle anymore, it's just a place where i park horses registered at other stables. from time to time the registration bug move to other stables but never for long and it allways seems that if i delete one horse from the stable i can register the new one. Except for Heidle wich is really screwed up, as we talk my heidle stable is at max (7) i have only 2 resident horses and i had to go to velia to register a horse i tamed at the cow farm :(

Edited by Markof
1 person likes this

Posted

Argh so finally other people get the same bug i had :( for me it's Heidle that is not working properly, tried every thing but to no avail

Heidel here for me as well. 

Posted

Damn you female, just found 1 T1 after taming ~ 14 horses and checking market 10+ times. Well. T1F + T4M for 2 changes of T4F it will be. :D