• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I am raising T3 female army. Level 7 T2 pair netted me 570cb46038689_Tier2blackwhite.b.thumb.pn, a female. Well, I guess at least it's not yellow...

I need flip table emote, and I have no idea how to make one.

Posted (edited)

I got Sprint on my horse yesterday and failing the minigame everytime. Can't affect the meter at all. Getting the message in the log "Mount skill failed due to a low skill level". Training skilled 5 should be enough, right?.

Anyone experienced this?

Edited by Tjodd

Posted (edited)

Sorry to ask sth that stupid but what does the r/w/b mean in your summary?Is it sth with the colour I really cant figure out Im sorry and if it is about the colour could you explain why you took for red 3 e.g?

Thank you very much! (Just joined this thread did not read everything sorry!!)

Don't worry! I will try to explain but take it with a pinch of salt because i'm not really sure about it, but i found it's working, (i really really appreciate if someone can correct me or confirm my throught)

So, every horse has a color range classified by the amount of red, white and black.
2f689c3a0b714093c0123322058ecb8e.jpg?refIn this horse for example, the amount of Red present is 3, White 0 and Black 1

Breeding a pair of this kind of horse with an R/W/B of 3/0/1 each, result in a total of 6/0/2.

Depending on level and the tier you want to reach, you will obtain horses only under this range color of Red, White and Black,

6 point of Red
0 point of White
2 point of Black 

It means you can find every kind of colour on t4, the important is that atleast ONE point in Red, White or Black is present. 
for example: you can find horses with the R/W/B of 4/0/0 because the Red pigment present in the parents is enough (6).

Meanwhile, you will never ever find a purebreed white foal T5 with an R/W/B of 0/5/0 or a black purebreed with 0/0/5 because the parents can't reach the amount of white and black (6/0/2), 
for the white foal you need atleast 5 points on white (parents have 0) and for the black one you need 5 points on black (parents have only 2).

I'm sorry if it's confusing, i was trying to put it as simple as possible, and i'm a bit potato with english.

Edited by Ylod
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm an idiot. Set the same autopath the same way I've done plenty of times, though "oh, I don't need to check it works, it always has", minimize game, go to sleep, come back to horses running into a wall, stuck on some barrel on the way. During the night horses went from lvl 4 to lvl 6 and wagon lost 1/4 of it's lifespan.

idiot.thumb.gif.ee4f96b41d4de936da8b0ffc

Anyway some results:

dcnTZG7.png + dcnTZG7.png = JNuzzJ7.pngand DF8HScu.png

T3 lvl 16 pair                                       breed: T4 female               exchange: T4 male

pjxQ1TB.png + pjxQ1TB.png = Euz0Cxa.png

T3 lvl 16 pair                                       breed: T4 male

Posted

[...]

Thank you very much :)
I guess I got it, I thought of a few things like that when I saw the post but wanted to make sure.
Thanks very much for your effort. I will try to keep an eye on those colour schemes in future and will share it!

Posted

Hello everyone, I kinda just started with mainly breeding horses, started with my lvl30 T3M cow and a lvl10 T2F and got a T4F then buyed another T2F and got a T4M and exchange them for another T4M so now im starting leveling my T4 pair in hope to get a T6, even a T5 will be great.

I read most of the post around here and maybe someone said but i didnt noticed, does the Training level matter when u breed or exchange ?

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much :)
I guess I got it, I thought of a few things like that when I saw the post but wanted to make sure.
Thanks very much for your effort. I will try to keep an eye on those colour schemes in future and will share it!

Well, if the breeding of @cheers is right, all my colour theory is -----ed up :D , maybe it's just like failstacks, the more you go up with R/W/B colour, the more is the probability you can find a purebreed, but it's always rng, who knows :3

Edited by Ylod
1 person likes this

Posted

I got Sprint on my horse yesterday and failing the minigame everytime. Can't affect the meter at all. Getting the message in the log "Mount skill failed due to a low skill level". Training skilled 5 should be enough, right?.

Anyone experienced this?

Every time you get a new skill that's not 100% off the bat, you will occasionally fail at using it which starts a mini game. It is through using and doing these mini games that you "train" the skill up to 100%

Posted (edited)

Every time you get a new skill that's not 100% off the bat, you will occasionally fail at using it which starts a mini game. It is through using and doing these mini games that you "train" the skill up to 100%

Yeah, but I can't even move the meter and I've tried at least fifteen times. I have trained fore chop etc. before on other horses before and not fail. Is it because this horse is a Tier 5?

Edited by Tjodd

Posted

I'm an idiot. Set the same autopath the same way I've done plenty of times, though "oh, I don't need to check it works, it always has", minimize game, go to sleep, come back to horses running into a wall, stuck on some barrel on the way. During the night horses went from lvl 4 to lvl 6 and wagon lost 1/4 of it's lifespan.

Hidden Content

Anyway some results:

dcnTZG7.png + dcnTZG7.png = JNuzzJ7.pngand DF8HScu.png

T3 lvl 16 pair                                       breed: T4 female               exchange: T4 male

LOL yup im guessing the fail wagon i saw was urs then.

Posted

Well, if the breeding of @cheers is right, all my colour theory is -----ed up :D 

Right if this breeding report is accurate, 3 0 1 + 3 0 1 -> 6 0 2  produced 0 0 4 wich should not be possible.

I know i will sound awfull but cheers, can you double check your post to tell us your T4 male foal is really the one you got ? please.

Posted

Well, if the breeding of @cheers is right, all my colour theory is -----ed up :D 

Take it with a grain of salt, I just grabbed the foals and exchanged one pair right away, might have gotten them mixed up. Looking at the color values it would make sense for the braid foal to come from the blue parents.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, but I can't even move the meter and I've tried at least fifteen times. I have trained fore chop etc. before on other horses before and not fail. Is it because this horse is a Tier 5?

Could be taking longer... if there's absolutely no improvement, try relogging and/or switch channels. Most of my in game issues are a result of the channel breaking >_<

Posted (edited)

Well. Training skilled 3.

FML.

Tier 4 stallion, level 30.

Tier 3 mare, level 30.

Results:

3x tier 5, all stallions :|

Guess it's time to auto-loop some lower tiers.

Edited by Ozbaab

Posted

Is there anything wrong with breeding horses that are two tiers apart? Going to breed a t6 with a t4 in the morning so i just want to make sure since i saw some people post they wouldnt earlier in the thread.

Posted

Meanwhile i was checking the doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDQGkypCs86vHK4_mB4h3TOM21lH1cFWVRUbtBXnLEQ/edit#gid=700866937
And i found this line: 
f944ba7620a2db4d85a4ea28a56bafb7.png
This also should not be possible, maybe is really like failstacks? 

I read somewhere up here like a few pages earlier, that someone added a "last ditch color check" that says the color number can be fals by one and succeed anyway on some weird rng rolls.

Dont know the sources he used for that, dont know if the fail stack roll only apply to purebreed ...... dont know much infact :(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My T4 breeding results, I'm pretty happy with what I got :) (and I did end up spending money on resets)

22TtVA4.jpg

Edited by Quinntessa
Wrong teir information on image (sorry)

Posted

My T4 breeding results, I'm pretty happy with what I got :) (and I did end up spending money on resets)

1nmOp3o.jpg

Are you sure about the parents levels? T6 females seems to be kind of strange and i have never seen so many "false reports" regarding the calculator.

Posted

Is there anything wrong with breeding horses that are two tiers apart? Going to breed a t6 with a t4 in the morning so i just want to make sure since i saw some people post they wouldnt earlier in the thread.

Not really, as far as I know. The only thing is that there haven't been too many of those breedings so there probably isn't a lot of data to rely on, you might want to be a little more wary of whatever the calculator suggests, maybe give a little more room for error if you really want to be cautious.

Posted (edited)

Are you sure about the parents levels? T6 females seems to be kind of strange and i have never seen so many "false reports" regarding the calculator.

Sorry half asleep its suposed to be lvl 25 :$ I fixed the image :)

Edited by Quinntessa

Posted

hey guys quick question: you can buy a horse only 1 per 1 hour - but if you change your character you also have to wait 1 hour? Or is that 1 hour waiting after buying horse is bond to account?

Posted (edited)

Same problem here

2016-03-25_11820620.JPG

@Markof

Hey, I might have found a solution.

When I talked to the OTHER stable master in Heidel (the one that goes home at night), the issue seemed resolved. I believe that the second stable master is no longer realizing we have purchased upgrades to the stable. Please test this out and let me know. 

hey guys quick question: you can buy a horse only 1 per 1 hour - but if you change your character you also have to wait 1 hour? Or is that 1 hour waiting after buying horse is bond to account?

Once per hour per account. Switching around does not bypass this. :) 

Also, for those that missed it: 

@CM_Jouska is supposedly going to be addressing the T5 horse "concerns". And by concerns, I mean dishonesty. *cough*

Edited by Novel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just breeded t3 lvl30 stallion and t4 lvl28 mare. Also exchanged them after. Got 2x t5 mare. That's pretty much over for me. I really don't feel like catching new low tier ones from the wild and breed them higher in a chance of t3-t4 stallion. Gonna probably just level these 2 mares and hope either of them gets sprint. Happy with the results(!) it's just that I'm probably out from doing more breeding stuff.

Remember that post? Oh well... 
c38RFXB.jpg

Edited by Shaga
4 people like this

Posted

Anyone experienced this?

Sprint is a bit more challenging than the rest because you're already jammng on W. Try letting go W sooner