• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, for those that missed it: 

@CM_Jouska is supposedly going to be addressing the T5 horse "concerns". And by concerns, I mean dishonesty. *cough*

What is this about? Bots buying horses or something?

Posted

What is this about? Bots buying horses or something?

Probably that the headstart T5 is T2-T3 when breeding and you cant exchange them.

Posted

Probably that the headstart T5 is T2-T3 when breeding and you cant exchange them.

Ohh. Yes. That would make sense.

Posted

This is gonna be fun. Hope I get something nice from these 4 today. (top 2 in brown are the stallions)

Horse_Set_1.thumb.PNG.3daf2e1b7df0036a99

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OK, I only have 3 T4 females for my 7 T4 males ....

Levelling to 25/25 and if RNGesus doesn't reward me a bit better, on this next round, I'm gonna be one salty grumpbag :P

Others had far better sucess with T3 pairings levelled lower than my last attempt (and even T2/T3 pairings) and i just get a bunch of males o.O

For my T4s I am definitely NOT going to cave in and only go to 20/20 ... with a 38% chance of another T4 (sideways tier-move only) RNGesus will almost certainly give me those and point at me like a giggling schoolkid.

Edited by PhlangePhace

Posted

2 T5 Lv 18s 2 Breeds 1 Exchange

2016-04-12_499709645.JPG

2016-04-12_499701825.JPG

2016-04-12_499694562.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, but I gotta say that the T5M came from a smart female - she had the Charge and some other good skills.

On a side note I'm leveling a T2F to get some more mares and, I have a list of alphabetical names I use for my horses, I was down on F at some point and out of fruits (which i've been using to kinda organize my horses and breeding) and nothing came up but Fennel, so I named her Fennel. She's one sad-sad vegetable - lvl 12 and only one skill.

"Hiiiiii guuuyyyisss.. I'm Fennel!!! Lets haf a partyyyy!!"9_9

she's now 16.. and yep! Still only one skill. She's somekind of speshul.

Posted

she's now 16.. and yep! Still only one skill. She's somekind of speshul.

She better breed the best damn foals ever lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

So if you are on NA server, this was in announcements:

Greetings Adventurers,

As you saw, last weekend we ran a Bonus Combat EXP Event following the emergency maintenance.  Unfortunately the event did not go as planned as players from the EU Servers got the benefit of additional EXP for Fishing, Trading, and Training. This was due to a mistake on our end and the effect was active for the whole weekend.  To remedy this gap we will be running the same event for the NA Servers this coming weekend.  We are aware that this was not announced beforehand for the EU Servers, but we believe this is the best way to preserve the leveling curve between the 2 regions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in the matter.

-The BDO Team

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

As you saw, last weekend we ran a Bonus Combat EXP Event following the emergency maintenance.  Unfortunately the event did not go as planned as players from the EU Servers got the benefit of additional EXP for Fishing, Trading, and Training. This was due to a mistake on our end and the effect was active for the whole weekend.  To remedy this gap we will be running the same event for the NA Servers this coming weekend.  We are aware that this was not announced beforehand for the EU Servers, but we believe this is the best way to preserve the leveling curve between the 2 regions.

-The BDO Team

So basically.... Get your lassos ready? 

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

-The BDO Team

Yes! Any help we can get with leveling T6s is great! xD Thanks for the update, Kyarra.

Or is it strictly the profession training? Either way is really nice!

Btw - I think it takes something like 150 (300 for a pair) hours with the wagon method from level 1 - 30 ?

Edit: I haven't actually been actively leveling up my Training skill since I started leveling T5+, but just from leveling horses I suddenly realize I am 93% into Prof2. Isn't that a nice surprise. :) I'll be sure to get in some horse captures for the +Training EXP weekend. 

Edited by Andromedas

Posted

Argh so finally other people get the same bug i had :( for me it's Heidle that is not working properly, tried every thing but to no avail, i have a huge post burried under the forum montage by now .... for a long time i thought it was due to max horse population / horses on my alts, but with time i'm not so sure anymore, since without any help or support i just learned to live with the bug; I dont register new horses in Heidle anymore, it's just a place where i park horses registered at other stables. from time to time the registration bug move to other stables but never for long and it allways seems that if i delete one horse from the stable i can register the new one. Except for Heidle wich is really screwed up, as we talk my heidle stable is at max (7) i have only 2 resident horses and i had to go to velia to register a horse i tamed at the cow farm :(

No offense but it's not a bug, just do maths on your stable size + the mount or wagon you are riding. If it equals total stable size or more then you cannot register more. Yes, having a 4 horse wagon out makes this frustrating.

Posted

Okay! I have a question, but there are so many pages in this thread I am not even sure if anyone's addressed it yet!

So~

Maybe I am just not lucky with RNG, but this is getting really frustrating to me and I wanted to know if anyone else has had similar issues.

Before auto-looping was added, I was able to breed T5s at level 18 and make 3 Tier 6s and some Tier 5s. (I did this by having two T5 females and one male, which I reset both times for each, and then exchanged two of them)

I've been trying the same thing since auto-looping was added and so far I have bred 3 sets of T5s (two females and one male) which I have reset every time (twice for females, once for males) and then exchanged one male and one female. Each time they were level 18, and this has taken me a week just to breed this many sets

I have gotten T5s every single time.

Every time

And I even got a T4 from exchange, even though they were level 18 T5s (though I am not sure how level affects exchange outcomes).

Can anyone else confirm they've had the same problems?

At this point I've spent at least 60 dollars just on resets, and it's starting to make me very concerned.

If breeding rates were changed after auto looping was added, I feel like Daum should have said something about it so that people at least can spend their money wisely. 

i.e I would have still spent the same amount of money, but I would have spent more time leveling them if the rate got changed. I could just be really unlucky, but I feel like after THIS many breeds and resets I should have at least got one T6 :<. Not to mention this is a huge waste of time. I've been doing this straight for a week instead of leveling or something, because I wanted to get some T6s (not saying that is bad) it would be nice to have some actual results, and to know I am not just wasting my time with this.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

-The BDO Team

So do we just get another weekend of combat exp like the event was suppose to be? Or do we get the additional exp for fishing, trading, and training? 

Posted

So do we just get another weekend of combat exp like the event was suppose to be? Or do we get the additional exp for fishing, trading, and training? 

From what I read it is for life skills only, so Training xp (which includes taming, and leveling horses to get Training XP).

Posted

I had been skimming this thread the other day and saw a small and brief break down of how colors worked (what you can't get from certain color combinations) but didn't have the time to actually read the post and now it has unfortunately vanished amidst all the great information this thread produces. Is there a thread or webpage somewhere that I can book mark to read when I have the time?

Posted (edited)

No offense but it's not a bug, just do maths on your stable size + the mount or wagon you are riding. If it equals total stable size or more then you cannot register more. Yes, having a 4 horse wagon out makes this frustrating.

No offense, but when i'm ridding a horse (1 horse value ) and try to register a new horse to a stable where i already have 2 horse (2/3) i can do it, according to your line of thought i should not be able  to.

but let's pretend you're not a troll and you are geniunlly tring to help, the BUG also happen when you have  a 2 horse wagon, 2 horse in stable and a total avalable space, do the math 2/7 + 3 +1 = 6/7  you should be able to do it but you can not !!!.

once you enconter the bug, you're screwed wether you are ridding a horse, a wagon, or even on foot with no horses out !!!!

so yes this is a BUG !

not to mention that it happens only on some specific stables not all of them, it even happened once while my heidle stable was empty ......... EMPTY 0/7 i have so far not encontered a 6 horse wagon !

Edited by Markof
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

-The BDO Team

Yay!

Here is to hoping my stupid computer stops acting up so I can actually level something. Lately every time I set up a horse to autoloop and go to sleep I come back to find my computer froze up or crashed and my horse gained a whopping 1 lvl all night. :( Or like last night just as I get ready to set up to go to bed the internet kicks out. Get up this morning and it is fine again. Missed another night of lvling my horses. *sigh*

Posted (edited)

Yay!

Here is to hoping my stupid computer stops acting up so I can actually level something. Lately every time I set up a horse to autoloop and go to sleep I come back to find my computer froze up or crashed and my horse gained a whopping 1 lvl all night. :( Or like last night just as I get ready to set up to go to bed the internet kicks out. Get up this morning and it is fine again. Missed another night of lvling my horses

I was having the same problem, I changed 3 different things yesterday morning before going to work and I haven't frozen yet. I switched to windowed mode (1600 x 900) and turned off the depth of field option under graphics quality. I had been running down through the abandoned quarry as well and most of my freezing seemed to be there so I changed my loop to Heidel > Just before the bridge where the red orcs are -> Olvia -> Velia -> back to heidel. Fingers crossed that it works for you as well, it was incredibly frustrating.

Edited by GidgetSirvat
1 person likes this

Posted

Yay!

Here is to hoping my stupid computer stops acting up so I can actually level something. Lately every time I set up a horse to autoloop and go to sleep I come back to find my computer froze up or crashed and my horse gained a whopping 1 lvl all night. :( Or like last night just as I get ready to set up to go to bed the internet kicks out. Get up this morning and it is fine again. Missed another night of lvling my horses. *sigh*

Yea, my computer froze while I was afk looping yesterday while I was at work. Just glad it wasn't in a hostile area :P I think Daum is wrong about having a catch up event though. It was wrong for them to screw up in the EU region, why not fix that instead of doing the same in NA region?

Posted (edited)

Yea, my computer froze while I was afk looping yesterday while I was at work. Just glad it wasn't in a hostile area :P I think Daum is wrong about having a catch up event though. It was wrong for them to screw up in the EU region, why not fix that instead of doing the same in NA region?

They probably have no idea how to handle those things.... I am from EU and i basically did not profit of any of those boni. Those people are now basically just screwed. NA people now can just prepare and everyone has the same chance to get some bonus exp = no big gap between players. But in EU that gap is there and as it appears will be just left as it is.... PS: that bonus affects only training skill, not horse exp. So there is no advantage for leveling horses faster.

Edited by Alcorius

Posted

that butt

c0e06575a3b56d60ea745321120e95cd.gif

3 people like this

Posted

that butt

c0e06575a3b56d60ea745321120e95cd.gif

hahaha. That horse tail looks like my bun. I must breed this horse :D

Posted

Yay!

Sounds like stocking up on T1's will be a good idea, can level them fast to like 10 or so for xp.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would somebody mind posting that spreadsheet with horse color codes pls?
Greatly appreciated