• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Forgot to post my results from a few days ago. 

Results: Order was Breed 1, 2 Exchanged cheaper T3, sold other...thanks who bought them :D 

Pair A: 4C: Lvl-13Male w/ Two 3E:Lvl-11Female

2OUdk8W.png?1

Pair B: 4K: Lvl-13Male w/ Two 3E:Lvl-11Female

U6Ardmh.png?1

Source (Click to see codes)

[If you noticed Bravo78 is missing, it was a wild (I label them Whiskey) breed I caught trying to make a paint and testing the multi-breed at different stables and changing channels. It was mentioned you can breed in different stables in an earlier post, confirmed works, as long as different channel]

Posted (edited)

AAAHHHH!! Those lovely shiny black horses. I'd love that jackpot too.. currently waiting patiently my black t4 pair to level to try to get some of this deliciousness.

Kilae.. oh you :P

^_~

Edited by Kilae

Posted

Those are some beautiful T6's right there guys! Congrats :D 

I sold Ruth to a nice person too, I'm happy because he was cheap and fast and the person who bought it is really happy! 

Now i can have a little space for my future T4 females :x

2 people like this

Posted

I'm stuck at work, my horses are AFK leveling at home... want to see what level they are already! So impatient 9_9

Posted

I'm stuck at work, my horses are AFK leveling at home... want to see what level they are already! So impatient 9_9

You mean you are afk standing in the middle of the road, i knocked you off your horse.

Posted (edited)

At last got my first T6, after all the pain of high level T5's breeding. Love this one! Now, let's go for another one! :)

Parents:

M T5 lvl 21 RedBlack
F T5 lvl 19 Orange Symbiote

Foal:

T6 M Brown white 121% all stats.2016_04_12_87494333_by_skavenzverov-d9yt

Gorgeus horse :) 2nd best for me after this one - nbCSOPz.png

Edited by Yaceek
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You mean you are afk standing in the middle of the road, i knocked you off your horse.

WAT! Nuuuuu.. bad bad *cries*

Lies - I remoted to my home computer - they're still happily running back and forth!

Edited by Kithira
Big fat lies
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Got this gorgeous man from a lvl 30 T4 male and a level 24 T2 Female:

edit: hes a T6

iz1R97j.jpg

Edited by Thimself
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

WAT! Nuuuuu.. bad bad *cries*

Someone was doing that outside heidel last night, they would ride their horse around with sprint and charging into afk horse riders to knock them off, i used my Heilang Upward Claw and 100% black spirit rage to pretty much 1 shot knock him off his horse and killed his horse while he was flagged lol.

Someone else was with me and  we scared him back to heidel with his tail between his legs

Edited by WildAce
11 people like this

Posted

Gorgeus horse :) 2nd best for me after this one - nbCSOPz.png

YES! That is my 1st too! :D

Posted

Someone was doing that outside heidel last night, they would ride their horse around with sprint and charging into afk horse riders to knock them off, i used my Heilang Upward Claw and 100% black spirit rage to pretty much 1 shot knock him off his horse and killed his horse while he was flagged lol.

Someone else was with me and  we scared him back to heidel with his tail between his legs

<3 You're the best.

Posted

You mean his screen is frozen mid run cuz the game crashed...

Posted

You mean his screen is frozen mid run cuz the game crashed...

Actually happened today, that's why i had to check. It crashed at some point and all i could think was - noooo, my horses.

I think i need help O.o

Posted (edited)

Tier_4_blue_and_white_with_yellow_mane.tLvl 25 female with aTier_4_green_with_white_mane.thumb.png.c Lvl 25 Male

This resulted in....

Tier_6_white_and_black_with_black_braid_ and Tier_6_white_and_brown_spots_short_white Both Males

I finally broke into T6 and while they weren't the absolute best I love the little stubby tail horse. I'm working on leveling another female to breed with my reset male. I really want a purebred but I'm not 100% on how I could get it at this point. I'm still looking through posts trying to find that short explanation on color theory.

Edit... Evidently my pictures don't want to say... what jerks.

Edited by GidgetSirvat
Picture disappearing act?

Posted

After all the bad RNG (got many, many T4 Males) the tables have turned.

After the First T6 Male out of T5 Male (lvl 22) and T4 Female (lvl 23) i bred again and exchanged them and here are the results.

-> BlackStar T6 Male (the second bred with reset for female) 

-> Kami T6 Female

woot :)

2016-04-12_112946585.JPG

2016-04-12_112954333.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

You kinda off'd yourself from getting anything good like that. Results would of been:

• ~20.83% Tier 4 ♀ Female
  • ~20.83% Tier 5 ♂ Male
  • ~24.31% Tier 5 ♀ Female
  • ~20.83% Tier 6 ♂ Male
  • ~13.19% Tier 6 ♀ Female

Had you done lvl 30s for each you would of gotten this:

• ~6.45% Tier 4 ♀ Female
  • ~19.35% Tier 5 ♂ Male
  • ~22.58% Tier 5 ♀ Female
  • ~19.35% Tier 6 ♂ Male
  • ~22.58% Tier 6 ♀ Female
  • ~9.68% Tier 7 ♂ Male

Maybe even likely gotten a T6 Female if RNG liked you over the T5 female. Hell, planets aligned and maybe that T7 lol But I notice that breeding lower lvl horses usually gets you what your laziness offered: shit results.

EDIT: Also, deaths do factor in pretty heavily. Were they both 0 deaths?

You realize that's a ~1% difference? His levels were more than fine, he just got unlucky results. A lot of times going all the way up to level 30 isn't even worth it because 20-30 higher tiers is like 1-20 and it only gives you 0-3% more chance. Even in KR a lot of breeders only go 20-25 instead of all the way to 30. He definitely wasn't lazy...

1 person likes this

Posted

Lies - I remoted to my home computer - they're still happily running back and forth!

Can you give me a screen shot of your location and server channel so i can make sure you are "safe"

Muahahahaha...

tumblr_lr1z5n2xRh1r1rvcno1_500.gif

Posted

And wow, such luck, Yaceek mentioned the most beautiful for us, i got it lol! At last! Beautiful horse, deserve to wear best tamer's outfit for this shot, so in sync now! :D

Thanks Yaceek for good fortune telling there :D

2016_04_12_101639696_by_skavenzverov-d9y

6 people like this

Posted

Just received the male and female version of this horse from the same parents. Is this species considered one of those purebreeds? 

ZS4gseo.pngJyBk547.png

Is there anything worthwhile obtainable atm by breeding this pair? Or should I save em for when t7/t8 hits for maximum potential? thanks in advance :)

Posted

Is there anything worthwhile obtainable atm by breeding this pair? Or should I save em for when t7/t8 hits for maximum potential? thanks in advance :)

You might get this T6

TIER 6

Posted

And wow, such luck, Yaceek mentioned the most beautiful for us, i got it lol! At last! Beautiful horse, deserve to wear best tamer's outfit for this shot, so in sync now! :D

Thanks Yaceek for good fortune telling there :D

2016_04_12_101639696_by_skavenzverov-d9y

WOW! Grats! It's my main horse right now too :) so beautiful

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you give me a screen shot of your location and server channel so i can make sure you are "safe"

Muahahahaha...

Hidden Content

Riiiiteeee.. i don't trust your good intentions!

225px-Fry_meme.png

Posted

WOW! Grats! It's my main horse right now too :) so beautiful

Thanks! My main T6 definitely, such color of it!

Posted

finally i started breeding above middrange :Capture111.thumb.PNG.3daebd5f8903abc2785

parents above result is the T6 female, i'm happy :)

next step is resset the female and breed again

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone know a sweet spot level for a T3 females? i keep getting T4 males with my T2 parents! Its so vexing.