• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg so I purchaes two T3 level 25 before bed time. Left them running at night. Exchanged today and

7xQiHla.png

yyyyyyik <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone know what the threshold for a purebred is? I have a horse that is 3 Red, 2 White, 2 Black and a horse thats 3 Red, 1 White and 2 Black. Both T6.

Posted

I can tell you from my own experience the level of the breeding town does matter

Posted

Does anyone know what the threshold for a purebred is? I have a horse that is 3 Red, 2 White, 2 Black and a horse thats 3 Red, 1 White and 2 Black. Both T6.

Basicly the same as the Tier they are part of ^^

T4 4points, T5 5points, ect.

Posted

4 1920x1080 pictures to show 3 skills easily done in a 300x300 box :( (one of which displays no HUD :( )

30s to 2 minutes to crop and edit the images together depending on how used to making crops they are versus 1s of your time to keep scrolling.

You didn't really think things through before having your little cry, did you?

1 person likes this

Posted

I can tell you from my own experience the level of the breeding town does matter

For the sake of next breeds, as a test, I will invest my hard earned 800 energy to city (it will be probably 2 times more since i have to lvlup my t5 from 1 to ~18-20 again).

At least... it's a female? :/ 

I'll be cruel to her and force her to breed with her DAD after what he did to me! :/

I feel like this gif perfectly sums up this entire thread.

This gif was perfect when i saw t7 horse, and now it's perfect when i haven't got t6 (again).

So yea.. mulipurpose gif :/

Posted

I think Fennels owner should start  a new thread called Horse Legends of BDO - a place where we can put images and details about our special horses - those with skills, those buttugly but whom we love and those with no redeeming skills except they love to dance and eat daises ie) Fennel.  Please do so, I have only one horse who might qualify, was a T2 blonde who started life with Sprint as a level one and then decided he was done, didnt learn another skill til lvl 12, made it to thirty with nothing else remotely near that first skill.  Obviously sat at the back of the class and goofed around despite being a genious...so much wasted potential......

Anyway, Fennels proud owner, you should do the first honours because I have never met a horse so non gifted...LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Fennels owner should start  a new thread called Horse Legends of BDO - a place where we can put images and details about our special horses - those with skills, those buttugly but whom we love and those with no redeeming skills except they love to dance and eat daises ie) Fennel.  Please do so, I have only one horse who might qualify, was a T2 blonde who started life with Sprint as a level one and then decided he was done, didnt learn another skill til lvl 12, made it to thirty with nothing else remotely near that first skill.  Obviously sat at the back of the class and goofed around despite being a genious...so much wasted potential......

Anyway, Fennels proud owner, you should do the first honours because I have never met a horse so non gifted...LOL

I thought I had Fennel's sister. Dumb as a stump that horse. Two whole skills at lvl 25 (then again this female could have been getting back at me for naming it John).

And then she made a pure white baby. They might be dumb in skills but that doesn't mean they can't be good in other areas ;).

2 people like this

Posted

Hi there guys n gals.. done some breeding now and then, before I stumbled across this thread; which is filled with so much knowledge, information and maths.. *head explodes
So, here are my latest breeding results.. nothing special sadly :/

T1 30W3xni87.png + T1 30 W3xni87.png =  T5Mfi88tJZ.png

T1 30 W3xni87.png + T1 26 W3xni87.png = T4M bpWmrNP.png

T1 30 W3xni87.png + T1 26 W3xni87.png =  T4MDF8HScu.png

T2 18 KZMUFpB.png + T2 19 pfUuWkh.png =  T3F MhyLn6n.png

T2 18 KZMUFpB.png + T2 19 pfUuWkh.png = T4M vuV4beE.png

T2 18 KZMUFpB.png+ T2 18 pfUuWkh.png = T4F 4GDscFp.png

T3 12 vuV4beE.png + T3 12 MhyLn6n.png = T4M x2gDdOcIS.png(Got this horse twice with a reset -.-)

T3 12 vuV4beE.png + T3 12 MhyLn6n.png= T4F AU4cAiQ.png

Still have plenty of males sitting in my stable, plus the one Tier 1 Female at Level 30.. *sigh
Right now I'm leveling two pairs of Tier 4s - aiming to get a few more T5 (wouldn't mind a Tier 6 too)

Posted

Hi there guys n gals.. done some breeding now and then, before I stumbled across this thread; which is filled with so much knowledge, information and maths.. *head explodes
So, here are my latest breeding results.. nothing special sadly :/

Hidden Content

Sigh, makes me question my tier by tier approach lol. Some nice results there.

Posted

so are we all in consensus that leveling your horses with a wagon decreases chance of getting skills?

I have exactly this feeling. 3 of my horses wear armor on a wagon. till 20 2-6 skills. Without wagon always 6-12

Posted (edited)

I have exactly this feeling. 3 of my horses wear armor on a wagon. till 20 2-6 skills. Without wagon always 6-12

I have this feeling too, but I don't know. My guildmate got drift on his T5 on a wagon. I had my first T6 be real intelligent the first 4 level (got 4 skills in a row) but from level 5-13 he's had nothing, and I've ridden him manually from 1-10. 3 levels last night on wagon and no skills. Hoping this horse will pick it up later because I love his looks. :(

Edited by Argentha

Posted

All my horses get drift on the wagon, last 11/12 XD... My conclusion will be: Horses that I want to keep better level manually, just be to sure and wait for more data. these are all "just T7 breeding bodies", so it's fine.

Posted

Hmm, that is a thing I have not seen speculation on. Does investment in the town you breed in affect results?

doubtful.

I have none invested in towns and seem to get the expected results.

Posted

It would be cool if skills would make sense: You sprint a lot -> sprint. You run around in circles, curves a lot -> drift etc... ^^

Posted

doubtful.

I have none invested in towns and seem to get the expected results.

Might fall into the category "It couldn't hurt" since energy is a renewable resource, not locked up like a CP. Speaking of CP, I need more or to cut some nodes and get working to get a wagon shop going I think.

1 person likes this

Posted

It would be cool if skills would make sense: You sprint a lot -> sprint. You run around in circles, curves a lot -> drift etc... ^^

if it was like that it'd be too easy to get the skill u want, random RNG is teh way to go so ppl cant compalin.

Posted

Agreed I have suspected for a while T7's were in fact available, people just weren't trying the right combo. This was already linked but I am currently leveling horses to breed for the red and white T7 in hopes to prove they are real (now I have been beat to it :P) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygwAO03jSHGUTv3Zveokz22htoC8NqkkxjbRAs6bPBw/edit#gid=5418221

Here is another link for the KR version with colors/results that I linked before http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4168&l=24944

Keep in mind theres only 3 kinds of T7 that would be available, the rest of the T7's (and the draft T6) will come later, you can tell because the horse model matches the T8+ that arent out yet!

Wow, Im only hearing about color combos for the first time around the forums myself, and Ive done some digging/ researching on horses >.<  I guess its mostly because it will affect t6/7/8 more importantly then below, so its not been super publicized (or I just missed it...probably). Anyways, this seems like a big deal though if you want to aim for certain types (which I find is awesome you can do, I thought it was pure rng). Thanks for that doc as well, really helpful to see results like that!

Kind of want to find out more on how the color grading works, Ive found this great link (http://imgur.com/KyG0kur) so far though. Time for more research *o*

Posted

Wow, Im only hearing about color combos for the first time around the forums myself, and Ive done some digging/ researching on horses >.<  I guess its mostly because it will affect t6/7/8 more importantly then below, so its not been super publicized (or I just missed it...probably). Anyways, this seems like a big deal though if you want to aim for certain types (which I find is awesome you can do, I thought it was pure rng). Thanks for that doc as well, really helpful to see results like that!

Kind of want to find out more on how the color grading works, Ive found this great link (http://imgur.com/KyG0kur) so far though. Time for more research *o*

It has been knocked around in this thread quite often. Also welcome to the thread and breeding, the fulltime, pastime.

Posted (edited)

Well, here are my latest results:

Ux1LffQ.png?1

I really wanted a 5B from this, but had to settle with the following:

All Lvl 25 
From Breeding
4Q-m (222) w/ 4F-f (212)= 5E-m (033) 
4Q-m (222) w/ 4Q-f (222)= 5E-f (033) 
From Exchange
4Q-m (222) w/ 4Q-f (222)= 6L-f (033)

BDOhorses.jpg.3e1bb1fdf2fc099f4c36bc132f

Have two more sets to breed then will decide a course of action once over.  So 2 weeks...lol.

Damn, I named them wrong! just noticed...oh well

Also wanted to share some AFK Auto Loop Notes:

Merchant Wagon: ~400 exp tick with Prof 1 costume.

Merchant Wagon will last you 61.875 hours

avg 16/k hour (distance traveled) 

@Jinxed It

Change 101 Horses Guide

to Horses Guide 101

or Horses Guide v1.0 (then you can 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 when you update)

what else can I add here since it's merging all my post...oh yeah, congrats on the T7 to the breeder hella pages ago.  Sorry @Nanette37, no T7...and that's it

Happy hunting and good breeding!

Edited by LittleBrownMan

Posted

My latest round:

T1 Female (30) + T3 Male (30) = T5 Female

2016-04-15_660171118.thumb.JPG.0d6317de4

T1 Female (30) + T3 Male (30) = T4 Male

2016-04-15_659781696.thumb.JPG.cd8ac5280 

T1 (30) Female + T3 (30) Male = T4 Male       -combine-

2016-04-15_659700903.thumb.JPG.09f238a71 

T1 Female (30) + T2 Male (30) = T5 Male       -Combine-

2016-04-15_659868314.thumb.JPG.9132694fa 

Aside from the strange colors, not a bad lot for T1s, 2s, and 3s. 

Posted

Female T3 Lv 28

e5874cf25fe80b42c968c28c0a8f71bf.jpg

Male T4 Lv 27

d600b58107f9eea7eccb20bfe314efe0.jpg

Results

Breed 1: T5 Male

5f9380c359589e0c27404fd51a1c641f.jpg

Breed 2: T6 Male

0fb873f88f18d288211cd3c43d96dae1.jpg

Exchange: T5 Female

b654e191c1fa2cafc59fe347d3bdf93f.jpg

Kinda glad with the results. Not the best T6, but at least I got 1 Female to continue working on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Breed 2: T6 Male

0fb873f88f18d288211cd3c43d96dae1.jpg

Kinda glad with the results. Not the best T6, but at least I got 1 Female to continue working on.

But it's a gorgeous T6!

Posted (edited)

But it's a gorgeous T6!

Yeah it's very pretty especially in-game it looks amazing.

I will try to use him with another white colored T5 - T6 when they are lvl 30 with the ultimate goal one of these little beauties...

87548114e9bae63d496482da9ffc6a77.jpgd26ada157297097fe093b0004a72fd06.jpg

Edited by Xandour

Posted

Yeah it's very pretty especially in-game it looks amazing.

I will try to use him with another white colored T5 - T6 when they are lvl 30 with the ultimate goal one of these little beauties...

87548114e9bae63d496482da9ffc6a77.jpgd26ada157297097fe093b0004a72fd06.jpg

The 2nd white horse is not in game yet, that is a horse model that comes out later (probably valencia)