• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On a side note, why does black&white cow horse with black mane have color value of 020, while the same variant with white mane is 022? Not only does the first one have black, it has more black than the other. 

I don't know anymore if it's outdated or not, but https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iNZxInZcRKs0yAQds8nkGMX05lh2G1OUWjV6nu43M4k/edit#gid=1942817306 says they are both 022.

Edited by Lisha
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh snap!

I have cdCBeTB.png and CiVmLIz.png, Does that mean I have a chance at a T7 Black?

1 person likes this

Posted

and is this model a pure breed ??

t5 female785×5600.png

No. Actually this model is "a-little-bit-of-everything" horse. 2/2/2. I have it too. I can see you got that image from the chart so I guess you already knew that part. If you're confused about what makes up a purebred, it's 0/0/4, or 0/5/0, or 7/0/0. Whenever a horse ONLY has one color in the color combination, and everything else is 0.

Posted

Been lurking a while and just got a positive RNG finally.

I just have to share

From a T2M lvl29 + T1F lvl27

lkKxxuU.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Ya it's possible, though with a 9% chance of actually scoring a T7 you're better off replacing that T4 with a T5 or T6 with red score of at least 3.

yeah it was more or less a theoretical question. i do have some white braided t4's too for an 8 in pure white, but that's a bit too uh... yeah. far fetched i think. the 9% is awfully low and with my luck not even having a T6 i won't even go near that T7. xD  ... Rngeesus hates me.

Posted

Oh snap!

I have cdCBeTB.png and CiVmLIz.png, Does that mean I have a chance at a T7 Black?

Yes. They have sum of 1/3/8.

Posted

My first (and second) T6. I'm really happy :)

T6Fx2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes. They have sum of 1/3/8.

*Salivates profusely...

Posted

As you can see here, each horse has it's own score of colors: http://origin.webcdn.theblackdesertonline.net/forum/service_live/monthly_04_2016/horsechart.png.d46cf496510d7efebb0ebe90fbda33d7.png

Example: X horse has 3/2/4 which mean 3 red 2 white 4 black color score.

To get a chance at one of the avaliable t7 horses, you need to get at least the score 7 of either red or white or black. Less than 7 will not grant you the chance at the avaliable t7s.

Yes, if you wait, you will be able to get a t7 eventually, when they add the other t7s that are not pure bred.

how is this proven? it looks like something pulled our ur behind..

Posted

Was actually about ot present 1.02 ;)

http://imgur.com/H5ceTz4

1.02:

- Fixed Black Value of T3-B

Hey, for every update you seem to upload a new picture which makes the URL different every time. In a lively thread like this, it often gets lost when people bookmark stuff. May I suggest splitting the image in two or making each tier their own image, this way you could make an imgur album that always has the same URL but you could change the pics to updated ones when needed. That way people need to bookmark it once and will find the updated version under the same static URL. To modify albums you will need to have an imgur account though.

Posted

I had stables full of T2s and got a merchant wagon. Three runs of 4 horses each got me 12 T2s to level 17/18. Here are the results of breedings and exchanges:

M1: 18
F1: 18
F2: 18
F3: 18

M2: 17
M3: 18
F4: 18
F5: 18

M4: 18
F6: 18
F7: 18
F8: 17

B: M1 + F1 --> T4M
B: M1 + F2 --> T4M
E: M1 + F1 --> T4M
B: M2 + F4 --> T4M
B: M2 + F5 --> T4M
E: M2 + F4 --> T4F
B: M3 + F3 --> T3F
B: M3 + F6 --> T3F
E: M3 + F6 --> T4F
B: M4 + F7 --> T4M
B: M4 + F8 --> T4M

Hopefully my shorthand notes are understandable. M is male, F is female. The first parts shows the level of the horse and assigns it an index: M1, M2, M3, etc. The last part shows the breedings (B) and exchanges (E).

1 person likes this

Posted

This just out.. screen of the new Tier 10 horsie! (Notice the multi-color mane/tail combo just like many have now)

arab8.thumb.png.b8eae4a075d09105aadff2e6

(just kidding! This is actually an Arabian from a horse show but made me feel better about the multi-colored mane/tails on my horses in game.)

Posted

I have a couple T3 lvl 16's breeding atm, as well as T4 lvl 5 male and T3 lvl 16 female, the second set was an accident lmao the T4 looked alot like the first set of T3's so i started that breed by mistake, so had to switch channels to start the breed of the T3's i wanted to originally breed.

Its not that big of a mistake tho as that T4 was a sacrifice i was just going to level it to 8 and nuke it with one of the spare females from the T3's

Leveling up a couple of my spare T2 females now i guess to just breed with those males and use each of their final breed attempts.

T3 Male lvl 16 + T3 Female lvl 16
dcnTZG7.png+MhyLn6n.png

T4 Male lvl 5 + T3 Female lvl 16

AU4cAiQ.png+dcnTZG7.png

Damnit that T4 looked so similar in the stable, i just woke up and was not paying much attention lol.

Posted

How are you guys doing the color maths?

Posted

(just kidding! This is actually an Arabian from a horse show but made me feel better about the multi-colored mane/tails on my horses in game.)

x) there surely are some crazy color combinations ingame. (the cucumber horse or the blueberry-pie one ...) but never underestimate nature!.  

The weirdest horse i've seen real life belonged to a friend of my dad. It was huge but not a draft, and white with .. light reddish/rusty (?) patches that were so speckled with white hairs that they looked baby pink. to top it off he had a gray mane and tail. .. and a pink nose ofc that was prone to sunburns in summer. :D

Posted

My first (and second) T6. I'm really happy :)

T6Fx2.jpg

Congratz ... sure beats my triple T5 on my similar breed combo

Posted

How are you guys doing the color maths?

Id like to know how this is veried correct. unless it was datamined information it looks completely farfetched to believe something like that

Posted

Id like to know how this is veried correct. unless it was datamined information it looks completely farfetched to believe something like that

The color values used in the color theory were datamined.

Posted

Bred two T6s for the hell of it, 

T6 M Level 30               +               T6 F Level 25              =                      T6F

6a77bfd31118da9726c43c365e5ec70a.jpg?ref            0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?ref                  1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg?ref
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

when you think i cant get any more females 

I GET MORE FEMALES AND GROSS LOOKING ONES TO 

pro 2 0 deaths lvl 18 mum and dad, will exchange tomorrow its cooled down

mum.jpg

dad.jpg

and cos colors dark aff 

CiVmLIz.pngoCGYFCV.pngmum and dad = 

baby 1 aka cancer female t5 N4yNWhR.png

and baby two t5 looks like conq femaleNGGDhAx.png

Edited by Haiimbelle

Posted

I had stables full of T2s and got a merchant wagon. Three runs of 4 horses each got me 12 T2s to level 17/18. Here are the results of breedings and exchanges:

M1: 18
F1: 18
F2: 18
F3: 18

M2: 17
M3: 18
F4: 18
F5: 18

M4: 18
F6: 18
F7: 18
F8: 17

B: M1 + F1 --> T4M
B: M1 + F2 --> T4M
E: M1 + F1 --> T4M
B: M2 + F4 --> T4M
B: M2 + F5 --> T4M
E: M2 + F4 --> T4F
B: M3 + F3 --> T3F
B: M3 + F6 --> T3F
E: M3 + F6 --> T4F
B: M4 + F7 --> T4M
B: M4 + F8 --> T4M

Hopefully my shorthand notes are understandable. M is male, F is female. The first parts shows the level of the horse and assigns it an index: M1, M2, M3, etc. The last part shows the breedings (B) and exchanges (E).

Great notes, I think I need to do something similar. When you said 'three runs of', do you mean 3 nights/work days (~8,9 hours ish)? :)

Posted

Bred two T6s for the hell of it, 

T6 M Level 30               +               T6 F Level 25              =                      T6F

6a77bfd31118da9726c43c365e5ec70a.jpg?ref            0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?ref                  1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg?ref

oh jesus i feel for you 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

grrr

Edited by Senbonzakura