• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I did not know that the deaths did not count for the wagon! Even more confirmation for me to always afk level them on the wagon

Posted (edited)

Really happy with my latest breed, ANY tier is good! :)

Mum T3 30:

M6bFRom.png

DAD T5 20:

KGx8sEC.png

First try: T5 M

5iHsyTg.jpg

Second Try: T6 M

RwXY021.jpg

Exchange: T5 F

dRZahqn.jpg

Edited by Maximilious

Posted (edited)

Breeding these two in hope i'll get at least a t5 female or t6 male if i'm lucky ^_^ 

2016-04-15_27235716.JPG

2016-04-15_27241630.JPG

Edited by Kasi

Posted

Breeding these two in hope i'll get at least a t5 female or t6 male if i'm lucky ^_^ 

2016-04-15_27235716.JPG

2016-04-15_27241630.JPG

Pics not found :(

Posted

I will do the fancier pics later but I just finished breeding my last set of T1s (I think). Both parents were brown. T1M lvl 10 and a T1F lvl 13. Got a mustard colored T3M out of it and the same mustard T3M with the exchange as well. >.<

The good news is I got my wagon hooked up just in time for the xp boost to start. Man those things are so handy! The 4 are lvling nicely (2 pairs) and should be ready to breed after the weekend. I think I am going to try to get them all to lvl 30 since it is 2 T4 males and 2 T3 females so I have a better shot at my first T6. :)

Posted

My first T6 just learnt sprint. T__T I don't know how much I must've withdrawn from the karma bank to get this horse. 15 levels to go until I can stop being antsy over skill gain RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tthey prob lowered it intentionally hoping a bandit would finish it off with a scratch so they don't lose karma and you lose time.

But for the most part i have not seen any griefing aside from one person charging their horse around knocking people of horses outside of heidel which someone else and i killed their horse and scared them back into heidel.

I am on Edan and things seem pretty mellow here as far as griefing is concerned.

I know for sure I cant autopath for a 14 hour day. No way i wouldnt get killed at this point. On Uno Nox is toxic.

Posted

I know for sure I cant autopath for a 14 hour day. No way i wouldnt get killed at this point. On Uno Nox is toxic.

On Edan i think the biggest worry will be if the game randomly decides to crash lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Tthey prob lowered it intentionally hoping a bandit would finish it off with a scratch so they don't lose karma and you lose time.

But for the most part i have not seen any griefing aside from one person charging their horse around knocking people of horses outside of heidel which someone else and i killed their horse and scared them back into heidel.

I am on Edan and things seem pretty mellow here as far as griefing is concerned.

How cruel :( I'm on Edan as well, at least that's the only time I've seen/experienced it so far.

Posted

I'm in Edan too, it does crash quite frequently. Especially the lower channels.

Posted

On Edan i think the biggest worry will be if the game randomly decides to crash lol.

I died shortly after auto looping came out, near Trent. To a cyclops... Not sure if someone managed to block my path with one or what, but yeah. After that I just started looping to Behr instead of Trent to be safe.

Posted

This. Especially on Mediah - Valencia channels >_<

Posted

Has there been any confirmation on t7's on NA yet? Idk if I wanna risk my high lv t6's.. :C

Posted (edited)

Breeding data, cuz.. Fennel :x

T2F lvl30 KZMUFpB.png aka Fennel

T3M lvl23 Hp7xM43.pngaka Krebs (love of her life)

T4FvuV4beE.png

Submitted too quickly - but for me it's so hard to get to the T5 area, all i get is T4 girls >.<

Edited by Kithira

Posted

I'm in Edan too, it does crash quite frequently. Especially the lower channels.

I was crashing so often in the lower channels that I moved to the upper. They are slightly more stable but I crash a lot still. I was not happy when I came to the computer this morning and found my T1 horse had gained a whopping 1 lvl since I went to bed last night because I apparently crashed shortly after. :( 

Posted (edited)

This. Especially on Mediah - Valencia channels >_<

I just started auto yesterday. ...between H and C. ...haven't had any problems. By the time I get home from work though I've crashed. First night was relatively soon after I left it on auto. second night, I was able to get up to 22 on a two t2 females. ...have two more t2 females that I set on auto this morning. I'll be finished w/ t2's from that point hopefully. ...least for a bit. I can't help but go catch more...is addictive. only keep the females at this point though.

Velia seems fairly stable on Edan though. Least for the most part.

Edited by Ethetun

Posted

Pics not found :(

sorry they're up now. I'm not sure what happened.

Posted (edited)

There's no reason to autoloop long distances. Before if you were doing it manually then clicking on Alt from Trent gave you ~15-20 min before you had to click again. Autolooping does it for you.

The safest thing to do is find a relatively straight path inside a safe zone and autoloop that. No one can grief you then.

The wagon does spend a little time turning around but it slows down normally in curves between Trent and Altinova anyway. The XP gained per hour is going to be nearly identical and it is 100% safe.

Unless of course you are roleplaying and think your horses or character will get bored running back and forth in the same football length stretch of road for days at a time. :-P

Edited by Impulse

Posted

It's so hard being patient, especially when you're trying to get rid of mustard coloured breeds T3/T4's :(

2 people like this

Posted

I like auto-looping from Epheria Port and up just before a little bridge towards Oliva . Nice straight bit of road, no hostile mobs and as far as I've seen no hostile players :P

The scenic view is amazing as well xD

Posted (edited)

Hadnt seen any photos of people riding tandem.. so thought i would post mine

2016-04-15_267105167.JPG

Edited by idulfingz
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes you have the 7 points in black needed for the T7 black

how to check how many colours of black the horse has?

Posted

I like auto-looping from Epheria Port and up just before a little bridge towards Oliva . Nice straight bit of road, no hostile mobs and as far as I've seen no hostile players :P

The scenic view is amazing as well xD

This is the route I take aswell. I agree with the scenery, it is simply stunning! xD

Posted

http://imgur.com/KyG0kur

Posted

http://imgur.com/KyG0kur