• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

My latest results. All lvl 14 lowest threshold for T5.  Was hoping RNG in my favor to get a T5 or just another color T4 well, got one back...lol

Bravo89144212
4b2726dc63744898f34dc5fad09ddb59.jpg?ref
2fdea9bfffd5babd676f655ff2d5eb81.jpg?ref
4af2daec6b89a4efe310c266d14ceee7.jpg?ref
MB
Bravo90144212
FB
Bravo91144212
4af2daec6b89a4efe310c266d14ceee7.jpg?ref
FE

Posted (edited)

I don't keep track of skills, as there's been no evidence that the skills of the parents have any effect on the foal. So, I don't recall his father at all. But his mum, I happen to have kept because she's a beautiful T4 gold shire horse that learned sprint, roar, and prolly like at least 5-6 other skills. My alt is using her as a personal mount because she was too cool to sell or exchange. So he does come from SOME good stock, at least. Maybe I should just blame his dad. Though he does get his looks from his mum... ;)

:) was just curious. One of the stablemasters says something to the effect of "extraordinary parents produce extraordinary foals" occasionally. Considering one of the stable masters,  ... Ashrogue?... in Calpheon said that parent's colors influence offspring colors and another one tells you about the wild horses near Olvia, I was just curious if extraordinary was referencing skill potential. 

Edited by Novel
Phone typos galore

Posted

This is the only picture I managed to snap before the person with it disappeared but I think that's a red T7 right? (the the one you can see the back/mane of)

Taken on Edan

69uuscM.png

Saw them too, and considering the rest of the horses  in the wagon are T4s, i'm going to take a guess and say that the red is also the T4 purebred cousin of the T7:mlrWooQ.png

Posted

Saw them too, and considering the rest of the horses  in the wagon are T4s, i'm going to take a guess and say that the red is also the T4 purebred cousin of the T7:mlrWooQ.png

got a better shot of it

4Dhyjlk.png

it doesn't look as muscular so yeah probably t4

Posted

got a better shot of it

4Dhyjlk.png

That is definitely the T4 version. The T7 is much more...neon...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

got a better shot of it

4Dhyjlk.png

Are you stalking this poor soul and their wagon? x'D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are you stalking this poor soul and their wagon? x'D

I'm not I swear ;-;

they're on a similar path as I am auto looping and I pass by them every now and again >_<

But I may have slightly stalked a bit for the pic :D

Edited by Kurve
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

EDIT: After some gentle in game teasing, I feel I must promise my normal breeding graphs and records aren't this sloppy. I use MS paint and the wonderful chart provided by @Bouwplan to act as a visual "war board" sort of thing since I can easily select and drag and drop pictures as I breed more and make tentative plans as the results roll in. :3 

I said "----- it" and bred at 24 and 26 since I didn't feel like signing up for another 2 hour bit of pointless misery. 

Two t4 white braidtails resulted in two t5 males and one t6 female <3 

breedingplans.png

I have had bad luck with getting t5 females but I pleased with the t5 4-red factor male I received today. I have to debate if I want to breed my PomPom tail with him instead of all-inning on 5 attempts at a T7 Black. 

Now that I have my T6s locked down, I'm going to breed my t4s at lower levels and stop trying to tier skip. 

t4sbreedingplans.png

These are all my t5s and all are males. I got rid of one duplicate T5 male already, another yellow fluffyfoot, by leveling him to 5, shooting his loads and exchanging. Ended up with a T4 I gave to a guildmate and the black with a white mane male T5. That yellow horse is such a bad horse- bad color, bad stats... Really only good for unloading in a T4/T3 female. >_>

t5s.png

Edited by Novel
4 people like this

Posted

Anyone breeded T5s on lvl 18? Results?

Posted

Anyone breeded T5s on lvl 18? Results?

I did

oCGYFCV.thumb.jpg.068d572cd04f69bd12ffdc lvl 18 + oCGYFCV.thumb.jpg.068d572cd04f69bd12ffdc lvl 18 = N4yNWhR.thumb.jpg.3b0cfa681e027bf299da38 T5M 7xQiHla.thumb.jpg.5f11bbd2a72119d45c3487 T6M CiVmLIz.thumb.jpg.9d26db8c5042b8ec94aa23 T5M (Exchange)

Posted (edited)

http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ is now updated (1.04)!

1.04:
This is now accurate according to the Datamined files i now possess. (Thank you, @Lolaturface )
T7-F however, remains a mysterious horse.

- Added "only" to the T6-O note to avoid confusion to whether it could be bred or not.
- Fixed White Value of T3-D
- Fixed White Value of T5-G
- Fixed White and Black Value of T8-A

So from the datamined files i have, the HP and "MP" of the horses are inconsistent with the in-game data (I compared it to the HP and Stamina of the level 1 horses on the market)

So if anyone notices anything different in HP and Stamina pool, please send me a screenshot of a level 1 source for correction!

Enjoy, and thank you for the support!

Edited by Bouwplan
12 people like this

Posted

Results from latest breed:

vuV4beE.pngxHIF2VYd.png=ZVzAdly.pngEuz0Cxa.pngHtSsTfR.png

T4 F- level 20 (2/2/2)        T4 M- level 19 (0/3/2)     Foal 1-T4 F (3/1/1)       Foal 2- T4F (0/0/4)      Foal 3 - T6 M (0/3/3)

Posted

http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ is now updated (1.04)!

1.04:
This is now accurate according to the Datamined files i now posses.
T7-F however, remains a mysterious horse.

- Added "only" to the T6-O note to avoid confusion to whether it could be bred or not.
- Fixed White Value of T3-D
- Fixed White Value of T5-G
- Fixed White and Black Value of T8-A

So from the datamined files i have, the HP and "MP" of the horses are inconsistent with the in-game data (I compared it to the HP and Stamina of the level 1 horses on the market)

So if anyone notices anything different in HP and Stamina pool, please send me a screenshot of a level 1 source for correction!

Enjoy, and thank you for the support!

You are doing the horse-lord's work! Thank you for keeping it updated for us! ^.^

1 person likes this

Posted

So I noticed (thanks to bonus exp I think) that leveling a horse by riding it gives a lot more training exp than leveling one by hooking it up to a wagon. I got 5% at Skilled3 pushing a tier 3 horse from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3, but when that horse went 3 to 4 while on a 4 horse wagon, I only got 2% for it (and that may have been just over 1% rounded up).

I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to train all horses to like level 5 by riding then hook them up to a wagon for the other levels or if it's just too much hassle? (I'm having a lot of issues parking my wagon due to the stable limitations and it taking up 5 spots.) Currently I have upgraded capacity in Heidel and Glish since they seemed to be closest together and the loop around Heidel has been fairly reliable.

Posted

TIER 3T3M/21 + T3F/22dcnTZG7.png=T4M  4GDscFp.pngSame Pair Exchange = T4M GeJyVEp.png

TIER 3T3M/21 + T3F/11dcnTZG7.png=T4M 4GDscFp.png

gDdOcIS.pngT4M/22 + T3F/25 dcnTZG7.png=T5M oOC6Pmg.pngand T5M JQvipJ3.png

Weekend sausage fest. 

Posted

All right, who else out there HATES the tier 3 brown braids?  I sell them.  they are a blight in horse breeding imo.....ofc I have some bias here based on past breeding history LOL

They are the most boring horse, but a male like that was the papa of my first T5 female, (mother was only T2) so I chill. And it was the really nice T5-A too, and got all the best skills. Still my only T5, while I'm swimming in tier 4s.

Posted

To breed or not to breed, that is the question.

Level 29 Tier 6 Male and level 20 (will get a bit higher before breeding) Female. I really want to shoot for a tier 7 but I'm so worried it will fail D: 

2016-04-18_36195750.thumb.JPG.607bc67918

Posted

Question, does the color system is confirmed from any datamined info' ?

Posted

I expected more...

T5_T5.thumb.jpg.4001fc7162b45acb3ec1b052

But...

T5_T4_T5_T6.thumb.jpg.b13a0a70a5c2fffcd8

So now I have a male for my two T6 females and a two T5 with 2-2-8 :)

Posted

Just bred a tier 6 Lvl 30 Female + Tier 6 Lvl 29 Male2016-04-18_287534429.thumb.JPG.e25a05c182016-04-18_287492914.thumb.JPG.c22d993ca2016-04-18_287422590.thumb.JPG.3f90a540d

Tier 7 female!

23 people like this

Posted

Just bred a tier 6 Lvl 30 Female + Tier 6 Lvl 29 Male2016-04-18_287534429.thumb.JPG.e25a05c182016-04-18_287492914.thumb.JPG.c22d993ca2016-04-18_287422590.thumb.JPG.3f90a540d

Tier 7 female!

wow! Gratz man :D Shes a beauty! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Tier 7 female!

Grats! What a cutie <3

Was it the 1st, 2nd breed or exchange?

Posted

Grats! What a cutie <3

First breed- you can tell based off the time of day and the breed attempts in the parent pics = the lack of stamina :P 

Posted

WANT ;~;

Posted

Grats! What a cutie <3

First breeding! :D