• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1242891312

This is my breeding and stable sheet. A modified version of another player for my needs and more details.

In the breeding I normally copy  the horse images from the stats tab, else I just change the color of Foal#1/#2 / exchange the rest is copy paste.

In the stable tab you see every horse with tier, level, which skills it has, max speed and where it is stabled. I have no drops down etc cause tbh, typing is faster. ^^ The only automation that I added is, that is adds up the number of skills that a horse has when you put an x in a box. ^^ Also I color coded my horses to see if they can still breed, are already having a partner or are waiting for one, makes my life easier. :)

Edited by Jinxed It
2 people like this

Posted

You also need the cash shop outfit to reach 1,000 i believe.

I had above 1k and I dont have the cs outfit tho I have a +4 trainer's outfit

Btw are you guys sure that the skills of parent's don't influence the skills of the foals? I breeded and exchanged today 2 horses that had "roar" and both babies the breed and the exchange had "roar" as their skill they were born with. Or is that just a -----ing big coincidence?

Posted (edited)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132FYm6Q4qMcQt1gyyVTFd8ZHHf5DKI_LH_GOFUecsGI/edit#gid=1242891312

This is my breeding and stable sheet. A modified version of another player for my needs and more details.

In the breeding I normally copy  the horse images from the stats tab, else I just change the color of Foal#1/#2 / exchange the rest is copy paste.

In the stable tab you see every horse with tier, level, which skills it has, max speed and where it is stabled. I have no drops down etc cause tbh, typing is faster. ^^ The only automation that I added is, that is adds up the number of skills that a horse has when you put an x in a box. ^^ Also I color coded my horses to see if they can still breed, are already having a partner or are waiting for one, makes my life easier. :)

Here's mine: Manny's Black Desert Stable (Excel)

I've mentioned it before but I'll mention it again: If you have any input or suggestions for this, please send me a personal message and I'll see what I can do.

Now, this is a work in progress. I plan on embedding the horse pictures eventually so you can actually see the horse similar to these google docs. I have to manually embed all the pictures due to an excel limitation. Plus, I'll add some fancy calculations so you will not have to do anything to get the picture. Select the Tier and Type and I will have it auto-select the picture. ;)

Edited by Manny White
Grammar. :P

Posted

When you want em but you broke :']
It was first time I saw T4 girls on market too.

2016-04-21_160472838.JPG

Posted

there are plenty of T4 and even T5 on market you just have to sit there and check every second for about 2-3hours

Posted

Breed_result.thumb.png.124000588db31a2b4

Here my today breeding result.

T4 M is x/3/2 + T4 F is x/4/1

Foals is same  T6 M x/2/5 and Exchange is T6 M 3/2/2

Hoping  for this T5 K x/5/0x

Bad thing is I did not get a Female.

Posted

there are plenty of T4 and even T5 on market you just have to sit there and check every second for about 2-3hours

Well sitting on market for hours isnt really my thing :') I check it nows n then but I would rather lvl horses or my witch :'D
I also saw T6 there yesterday male for 6mil breedable only lvl 10 was a bit surprised haha

Posted (edited)

----- my T5 horse is to good to exchange him :( He has sprint, instant accel and drift and he's only 18lvl so far... I think I need to lvl other man to exchange, hope he will be a dumbass

btw another breeding in progress - I wish I hit into that 13% chance at T6 female xD

T5 M lvl 18 CiVmLIz.png + T5 F lvl 18 CiVmLIz.png = ???

Recently I got ugly T6 M from that pair: iP8SvQq.png

Edited by Icywind

Posted

2016-04-21_160472838.JPG

HOLY SH..... is this your mustard-specific stable or.... is it really that bad?

Posted

HOLY SH..... is this your mustard-specific stable or.... is it really that bad?

Hahaha I hoped ppl would just ignore that part x)) 
But yes, I was at my "mustard" specific stable when I was checking market lmao :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you have any calc behind exchange thing? I am only breeding now but do not know if there is any idea behing exhange (taking into account tier and lvl).

Is there any way to breed tier 8? Calculations show that even t7 30 cannot give tier 8.... maybe it is fault of DE calculator, do not know.

Do color or stats influence the result maybe?

Posted

2016-04-21_160472838.JPG

oh god not again
WE tv crying emotions emo in your feelings

3 people like this

Posted

lv 26 m nbCSOPz.png + lv 25 f oOC6Pmg.png = f TIER 5

not sure if im resetting or not

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else notice that the T7F icon is missing from the BDO Horse Icons?

Edit: Also missing from source google doc.

Edited by Manny White

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else notice that the T7F icon is missing from the BDO Horse Icons?

Edit: Also missing from source google doc.

Indeed, T7-F shows up on the Korean chart with stats and all. That is why the horse is so mysterious. xD

Edit: Sauce: http://i.imgur.com/9XRU9Hh.jpg

Edited by Bouwplan

Posted

Indeed, T7-F shows up on the Korean chart with stats and all. That is why the horse is so mysterious. xD

Edit: Sauce: http://i.imgur.com/9XRU9Hh.jpg

Thank you.

Posted

wait wait wait.. this was the T7 I was going for once they're all released. Don't make it disappear! D:

Posted

Awww wish we had these punk and emo horses already :') really like some of them

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I follow this mega post but I have some questions and I can't find the answer:

1- If you wear the professional clothes/silver trainer clothes, does it affect to the horses xp when they are connected to a wagon?

2- If horses connected to a wagon have horseshoes, does this affect to the speed? Or only the wagon wheels does it?

3- Exchange resets after 24h or at X hour?

Thank you :)

Edited by Nevyah

Posted

Awww wish we had these punk and emo horses already :') really like some of them

But how? They're not even your color......

:D

Posted

2016-04-21_160472838.JPG

Looking at your stable I feel sorry for you. Yellow power.

1 person likes this

Posted

1- If you wear the professional clothes/silver trainer clothes, does it affect to the horses xp when they are connected to a wagon?

2- If horses connected to a wagon have horseshoes, does this affect to the speed? Or only the wagon wheels does it?

3- Exchange resets after 24h or at X hour?

1. Yes.

2. No on horseshoes.

3. 24 hours.

Posted

1. Yes.

2. No on horseshoes.

3. 24 hours.

last one is incorrect. It's at 00:00 UTC not 24h. ^^

Posted

1. Yes.

2. No on horseshoes.

3. 24 hours.

3. Not true

Posted

Hahaha I hoped ppl would just ignore that part x)) But yes, I was at my "mustard" specific stable when I was checking market lmao :D

At least yours is Tier 5. ^_^

YellowStable.JPG

2 people like this