• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone's getting T7s, and I'm just sitting here like "Sup, RNG..."

*sits next to you*  

I'll keep you company.

2 people like this

Posted

On a totally different subject... all those people putting up donkeys on the horse market... please just stop! please! I can't take pages and pages of donkeys to sift through anymore....

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

On a totally different subject... all those people putting up donkeys on the horse market... please just stop! please! I can't take pages and pages of donkeys to sift through anymore....

But.. DONKEYS!! Everone needs one, right? And you can't get one any other way, right?!?!?!

(very well aware that you get one for free from black spirit and from various trade quests)

Edited by Bouwplan

Posted

What do you have against a little ass? 

in-case-you-dont-get-any-tonight-%E2%80%

4 people like this

Posted

But.. DONKEYS!! Everone needs one, right? And you can't get one any other way, right?!?!?!

(very well aware that you get one for free from black spirit and from various trade quests)

Oh inorite? I get the thought process here. "Donkey is a quest reward at lvl 15 (or something) but I KNOW mine's special, it will sell in no time!" 

What do you have against a little ass? 

Lol. Thank you,  I needed that.

(Actually I had no idea donkey babies were so cute)

Posted

Oh inorite? I get the thought process here. "Donkey is a quest reward at lvl 15 (or something) but I KNOW mine's special, it will sell in no time!" 

Lol. Thank you,  I needed that.

(Actually I had no idea donkey babies were so cute)

Baby-anything is adorable. Except for human babies. Those are gross.

9 people like this

Posted

rubber bands controller 

hold shift 

right mouse 

stick a quarter in the shift button 

but a rubber on the controller left bumper 

what you want to do /?

i know what i want to do , speed you old timers up a bit cause you keep getting in the way 

go on youtube

search for sweet lemonade my horse is amazing

61263984.jpg

I think you lost me xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Got two T5 Females from the breeding. I'm tempted to give up, I'm 0/4 and nearly $20 in the hole. I want to exchange them but I don't think I'll get anything good....

Posted

Got two T5 Females from the breeding. I'm tempted to give up, I'm 0/4 and nearly $20 in the hole. I want to exchange them but I don't think I'll get anything good....

I can remember at least 2 people getting a T7 from their exchange. 

Posted

Are you me? lol I keep getting told that it's not normal for a woman to have zero interest in babies and children (unless they are fetching beer for me). I'll take dogs over children any day. Or horses.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I can remember at least 2 people getting a T7 from their exchange. 

Did the exchange, got T6 Female with no black stat at all. 0/5. I quit, this isn't fun any more.

g3slkoksaw2lvpapeo3l.gif

Edited by TsundereMaid
1 person likes this

Posted

Or all of those Tier 1, level 1 males!

Posted

Better get ready for Baby Elephants

For real.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Elderim

Posted

Are you me? lol I keep getting told that it's not normal for a woman to have zero interest in babies and children (unless they are fetching beer for me). I'll take dogs over children any day. Or horses.

Child free female, checking in! *high five*

For real.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Posted

Actually here is a nicer video:

Posted (edited)

I saw someone in this thread saying he was Artisan 3 or something in training, how the hell did you get to that level so fast ? Abusing the 500% EXP bug that was on training/fishing/etc ? I wish i knew about it when it happend holy molly..

Catching horses and registering them still give the same % at every level of your prof or not ?

What would you advice to get fast to Professional and more ? I'm skilled 6 and it already took for ever to get there

That's me

No I didn't abuse of the bug. By the way as far I know there are one on my server who was artisan 4, way ahead me because it was 2 weeks ago when i saw him for the last time.

The secret ? Taming horses in the right place and in the right time using the right gear, and lots and lots and lots of patience and effort.

That's it

About exp per horse

Once you hit artisan 1 you'll start to feel the pain. All I can say is that at Artisan 3 you get 1% once 4-5 horses with the costume that you get from professional 1.

My wife is professional 9 and with the same gears I just get about 15-20 xp points more than her. Totally not worth the effort.

Yeah..it's cool to see most of the times the golden horse icon on your head...but that's it.

I am not after the e-peen meter at all. 

Edited by Redox

Posted

For real.

But he named it Poop. However it seems like that's all this person names anything.

Posted

Actually here is a nicer video:

I basically went full white girl, and now I can't even :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Breeding Data:

T4M - lvl25 - (D) 2/2/2   +  T3F - lvl23- (D) 1/1/2

Result =  T4M (I) 0/0/4

T4(I).thumb.JPG.65ad342b871caba74ce0662a

Guess I'm going for black purebreds

1 person likes this

Posted

My last results from Breeding....

breed.thumb.JPG.2b08bbfc8f57826498a92df9

Waiting for the last exchange (tomorrow) even thought not expecting anything good from that.

I am now preparing a double T7 Purebreed (Red and Black) attempt with 28% chance. Will take me 2 more days of leveling though...

futurebreed.thumb.JPG.fb4b0fbaa41a2285b9

Posted

That's me

No I didn't abuse of the bug. By the way as far I know there are one on my server who was artisan 4, way ahead me because it was 2 weeks ago when i saw him for the last time.

The secret ? Taming horses in the right place and in the right time using the right gear, and lots and lots and lots of patience and effort.

That's it

About exp per horse

Once you hit artisan 1 you'll start to feel the pain. All I can say is that at Artisan 3 you get 1% once 4-5 horses with the costume that you get from professional 1.

My wife is professional 9 and with the same gears I just get about 15-20 xp points more than her. Totally not worth the effort.

Yeah..it's cool to see most of the times the golden horse icon on your head...but that's it.

I am not after the e-peen meter at all. 

Thanks for answer.

Well highter prof you have, highter EXP tick on horse you get right ? Can't wait to reach professional 1 at least

Posted

Well, some results.

T3 lvl 25 male MhyLn6n.png+ T3 Lvl 18 female 3D3xqPI.png= T4 male Q0tNwAd.png

Exchange T3 lvl 25 male MhyLn6n.png + T3 lvl 19 female dcnTZG7.png= T4 male gDdOcIS.png

T3 lvl 24 male dcnTZG7.png + T3 lvl 19 female 3D3xqPI.png= T4 male DF8HScu.png

T3 lvl 24 male dcnTZG7.png+ T3 lvl 19 female dcnTZG7.png= T4 female DF8HScu.png

Exchange T3 lvl 24 male dcnTZG7.png + T3 lvl 19 female 3D3xqPI.png= T4 female JKnhabK.png

Little sausage heavy, but had females from prior breeds, so doing ok :) I am a huge fan of any of the Clydesdales so worked out.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for answer.

Well highter prof you have, highter EXP tick on horse you get right ? Can't wait to reach professional 1 at least

In theory yes but it's not worth the effort, atleast to me.

13 points of difference per thick between Professional 8 and Artisan 3 are totally nothing.

If you want a suggestion, once you hit Artisan 1 just do something else...if you are not after the scoreboard.

Edited by Redox

Posted

Has anyone tried to be tactical with their skill changes for horses? At level 24 my horse has 11 skills. I just traded 'caution' for streak jump because I figured caution appears to be a high probability skill for the horse to learn and I am bound to get it again while leveling, and got 1 hope in insta accel (the skill trade coupon was free from an achievement reward). I'm currently missing sideways step, insta accel, roar and two-seater (as well as caution).

My plan was to trade caution every time my horse learns it, basically eliminating all the 'poor skills' at a chance for a low chance skill. I just want my horse to learn as many skills as possible so that the 'roll pool' of remaining skills gets as small as possible. But I've read that the skill change system is very dodgy and seems rigged. Does anyone have experiences they may want to share before I put any money into this gamble? :D