• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think you lost me xD

Quick guide for auto sprint run, although be warned to find a good spot so the horse does not get stuck.

1. set up auto loop.

2. go to settings, and auto bind right mouse attack to number 8.

3. start riding with the w button, hold down number 8 then press number lock at same time, take finger of mouse button and horse should carry on running, hit your sprint button and then T for auto run. Remember to tick for auto carrots and when you finish hit number lock to stop and  rebind your keys back to secondary attack.

You should hopefully if I explained that right be auto sprinting without steering or holding down any buttons, no bands or weights needed.

P.S, thanks to the two people that told me how to do this, there were two different answers and combined is the above result (sorry I cannot remember who you both are this thread is huge).

P.P.S, you cannot do anything else with your computer whilst doing this, so only really good if your afk watching telly or whatever.

Edited by Tazmin

Posted

Only 17 more hours :(  to get my T4 females to level 28 and T5 males to level 26, then the magic can happen :D

I'm expecting ketchup and mustard tho :/

Posted

Is there a reason for not leveling T4's up to 30, but to level 25 instead? My first T4 is about to hit level 25 and I wouldn't want to do 5 more levels when they don't matter.

Posted

Is there a reason for not leveling T4's up to 30, but to level 25 instead? My first T4 is about to hit level 25 and I wouldn't want to do 5 more levels when they don't matter.

Your reached the next level at 25/25, so going higher does not obtain higher percentages, some breeders will go higher though as they have had better results within the given range, everyone has their own preference.

Posted

As Tazmin said, by breeding your horses at 25/25 you are at the best threshold for T4, and you can't get higher percentages in their breeding results, aside by changing parents' tiers. Btw, you need around 7m8 exp to up 2 T4 lvl 25 both, and around 12m4 to lvl them to 30, so around 4m6 more.

Posted

Results from the latest breeding: 
T5 Male Lvl 27 036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg?ref T6 Female Lvl 24 3c51796a93d0ab3460869df43a30347f.jpg?ref
Foal 1 - T5 Female 8600a0f755c95ca8f053d41fdae9f3b6.jpg?ref
Foal 2 - T6 Male 7f2ba90bd364ed4e2a77c3fe1f7c0b5a.jpg?ref
Exchange - T6 Female 1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg?ref

No luck with the T7 this time either. -_- Next pair will be ready in roughly 2 days.

Posted

New results in ^^ Very happy with the outcome... I obtained my first T6!

Congratulations, yours is so pretty. 

Congratz :) I actualy like that one :') to me its pretty and I would like to have it xP

thank you :x  well... it's mustardy....Ofc its pretty to you *ducks and hides*   :D

I feel so unlucky recently, got my 3rd night in row disconect. My horses didnt get anywhere again lol
Am sitting at T4 m+f lvl 23...just twooo more lvls
Migh just solo ride them to finish as I did yesterday with other females T5/4 
Saaaad panda....

great. And there i am running the map in search of the hotdog wagon :D and it's dc'd ...
(maybe reset your router? I get dc'd around 00:48 every day, probably the same thing?)

btw am I the only one who thinks the skin change horses look a bit like ...

32203-Shetland_pony_World_Of_Horses_UK.j

a shetlands pony... ?  :S  I mean that mane....It's fabulous but... you know.

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel so unlucky recently, got my 3rd night in row disconect. My horses didnt get anywhere again lol
Am sitting at T4 m+f lvl 23...just twooo more lvls
Migh just solo ride them to finish as I did yesterday with other females T5/4 
Saaaad panda....

Maybe try another channel, worked for me to fix some bad xp nights.

Posted

i was really hoping price for this gonna be 28+m

but it was only 21m =| 

hor.jpg

Posted

thank you :x  well... it's mustardy....Ofc its pretty to you *ducks and hides*   :D

great. And there i am running the map in search of the hotdog wagon :D and it's dc'd ...
(maybe reset your router? I get dc'd around 00:48 every day, probably the same thing?)

lmao well I actualy reallyl ike its dark mane and tail with that dark splater on body idk seem to make nice combination with that yellow lol

Hahaha sorry!! Blame my net! And true I sometimes get dcs around 1am or 2am...if any after that idk becouse about that time I already kicked by butt to sleep lol
I will definitely reset today and see if it helps :'D I really hope so :')

Posted

Its more important for the horse to learn more skills. This is affected by your training level and the horse costume.

The same horse can have a total of 10 skills at level 30 and another same horse can have 15.  

I know, this wasn't at all what I was talking about :) I am using horse costume armor. What I was talking about was trading high probability skills for low probability skills by getting as many skills as I possibly can through skill change coupons.

Posted

lmao well I actualy reallyl ike its dark mane and tail with that dark splater on body idk seem to make nice combination with that yellow lol
Hahaha sorry!! Blame my net! And true I sometimes get dcs around 1am or 2am...if any after that idk becouse about that time I already kicked by butt to sleep lol
I will definitely reset today and see if it helps :'D I really hope so :')

it definitely doesn't look as bad as the braided one.. now that i see it in daylight. maybe because the mustard portion is larger than the ketchup. and the dark mane and tail really work well with it.

I hoep reset helps :D after all YOU need to breed the mustards i make fun of.. not myself. that's kinda meh. xD

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, do you know if riding a dead wagon give less horse exp?

I made a noble wagon and it got to 0 life but i can still ride it, does it affect the exp rate? And how much?

Noble wagons are such a hassle to make ¬¬ if the exp rate is not too far from a healthy wagon, i might keep it.

Edited by Loupaile

Posted

I made a noble wagon and it got to 0 life but i can still ride it, does it affect the exp rate? And how much?

Noble wagons are such a hassle to make ¬¬ if the exp rate is not too far from a healthy wagon, i might keep it.

Just ride it for some seconds until your exp changes on the horses, and see if it's the same.

Posted

well .. it does affect exp. a broken wagon is slower than a healthy one, so you get less exp for the amount of time you spend on the road, therefor leveling slower. can't say how much though, I'm not a math guy x)  .. if it's just for horse leveling i'd recommend getting a merchant wagon, they're cheaper to build and a bit faster too.

Posted

I swear, if I don't get a male T5 or T6 with 3 red points soon I'm gonna ship all my horses off to the glue factory.

Why must T4 females and unwanted coloured males rain from the sky?

Posted

Just got two seater on one of my new t6's so im happy even if I havent managed a t7 yet rofl

2016-04-22_638562007.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Latest breeding results. Finally got theT4s I was leveling to 25 after getting disconnected quiet a few times this time around

pLUCGQu.jpg

Still have one exchange to go with them

I'm now leveling these two pairs up for a try at a black T7 and a red T7

T5 female 0/2/4CiVmLIz.png+ T6 male 0/3/3 HtSsTfR.png

T5 male 4/0/2AcooHmE.png+ T6 female 4/0/3 iP8SvQq.png

It's going to take a while untill I breed them though as the first pair has only just been hooked up to my wagon and the second pair are only lvl 11 lol

Posted

Congratulations, yours is so pretty. 

btw am I the only one who thinks the skin change horses look a bit like ...

32203-Shetland_pony_World_Of_Horses_UK.j

a shetlands pony... ?  :S  I mean that mane....It's fabulous but... you know.

Nah! the locked T7's look much more like them ^^ (And there is a T6 like that too)

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4168&p=4&name=subject&keyword=7Ƽ&l=23136 (Pretty pictures!) 

Posted

Whoever solves the mystery behind the premium skin / how to obtain those coupons wins a golden potato*. :P 

* You will not recieve an actual real golden potato

02_golden_potato_2009.jpg

Posted

Whoever solves the mystery behind the premium skin / how to obtain those coupons wins a golden potato*. :P 

lol :D

Posted

Just a guess, but I think you can get it from the GM boxes, maybe someone has gotten it as compensation from customer support.

Posted

Just a guess, but I think you can get it from the GM boxes, maybe someone has gotten it as compensation from customer support.

This has been my theory so far aswell. Altough I must admit I do not approve of giving out compensation items that is not obtainable by others. If the coupons were released it would be different.