• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Edit:

Finally, within the game, we are directly told that a parent's colors impact the foal's colors.

We are? Where? I'm genuinely curious.

Posted

Black value of 8 in total got me T6G.thumb.png.6c8ae48f0e79c63fa61ec1795f andT5O.thumb.png.5d890b28386d12af7c28e85097 and a tier 7 female Loy T7C.thumb.png.3ee0bc968137519d3a8149004c! Super happy ^^

Big gratz! I have the same pair,what level were the parents please?

2 people like this

Posted

Why do i get the feeling that every horse I buy from the market is a potato.
They never learn good skills.....

Posted (edited)

We are? Where? I'm genuinely curious.

The stable keeper in Calpheon that's to the south.. I believe his name is Ashrouge. And before people dismiss this as just npc dialogue, stable masters also tell us the location of wild horses  and that higher level parents produce better foals etc.

Edited by Novel

Posted

I've recently started breeding and got a female T4 - she's the green colour with a grey mane and a white tail.

I have the male Explorer's Package horse also (the black and white one).

Now I'm in a quandary. According to the colour chart I've seen, the parents add up to 1,4,4, so I have no idea what kind of foal I'll get from a 30/30 pairing as it doesn't match to any colour code. Would I be taking a risk breeding those horses if I want a chance at a T6 foal?

Thanks for any help. :)

Posted

I've recently started breeding and got a female T4 - she's the green colour with a grey mane and a white tail.

Now I'm in a quandary. According to the colour chart I've seen, the parents add up to 1,4,4, so I have no idea what kind of foal I'll get from a 30/30 pairing as it doesn't match to any colour code. Would I be taking a risk breeding those horses if I want a chance at a T6 foal?

Any horse from female t4 to female t6 with varying degrees of probability. The colors are not enough for t5 or t6 purebreeds but if you re unlucky and get the worst roll- a t4 female- you have a chance at getting the 4 point black horse. (black braidtail)

Anyway, you have a 33% chance at a T6. Good luck!  http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=3&ml=30&md=0&ft=4&fl=30&fd=0&mcl=26&fcl=22&xpt=500

Posted

The result of the breeding isn't the addition of the parents. This addition give you the max of red/white/black. With 1,4,4 you can get any horse who have either 1 in red, 4 or less in white, 4 or less in black. Also, use the calculator : http://www.blackd.de/horse/ to know to what lvl it's best to breed your horses.

Posted

The result of the breeding isn't the addition of the parents. This addition give you the max of red/white/black. With 1,4,4 you can get any horse who have either 1 in red, 4 or less in white, 4 or less in black. Also, use the calculator : http://www.blackd.de/horse/ to know to what lvl it's best to breed your horses.

Ah, thanks Harp! I didn't know it worked that way. I've been working with the calculator but am not versed in the colour stuff.

In that case, I'll cross my fingers and hope for the blue T6 with the black and white tail. :)

Posted

Why do i get the feeling that every horse I buy from the market is a potato.
They never learn good skills.....

The skills they learn is based not just on the tier "higher tier = more skills by 30" . The primary source of skills is your training lvl, atleast that seems to be how it works for me. I made it to skilled 9 so far and if its a tier 6 i end up with almost every skill by the time i breed them and exchange or sell... lvl 26/27

Posted

My T6 female is level 4 and has only learned 2 skills... sigh.

Anyone know if there's any truth to the pearl shop costume rumor? That if you equip your horse with the pearl shop armors they learn more skills?

Posted

x_x the final stretch is certainly the longest stretch.

finalstretch.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah, thanks Harp! I didn't know it worked that way. I've been working with the calculator but am not versed in the colour stuff.

In that case, I'll cross my fingers and hope for the blue T6 with the black and white tail. :)

Np :)

Blue T6 with black and white tail ? Which one is that ? If you mean T6 R, it isn't available in our version yet :o

Posted (edited)

My T6 female is level 4 and has only learned 2 skills... sigh.

Anyone know if there's any truth to the pearl shop costume rumor? That if you equip your horse with the pearl shop armors they learn more skills?

there are only 16 available skills.. at that rate you will only be missing 

one by max lvl

Edited by idulfingz

Posted

The skills they learn is based not just on the tier "higher tier = more skills by 30" . The primary source of skills is your training lvl, atleast that seems to be how it works for me. I made it to skilled 9 so far and if its a tier 6 i end up with almost every skill by the time i breed them and exchange or sell... lvl 26/27

I'm pro 4 ... so ... they're potato's ......... It's probably the color too .. it's a potato mustard horse.... (Fem t3 with breeding i snatched off the market yesterday)

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I am being superstitious here, but does the theory of "max level horse decides the gender" strike true? I've done 3 pairings of T4 lvl 25/26, where the male was either same level or high level (1 pairings same level, 2 pairings male 1 level above). I've only had males. 3 T6 males and 6 T5 males.

I have a T4 female at lvl 23 so I'm leveling a T5 male for her as well, I think I'll level her up past 25 and get the T5 male to 18.

Edited by Argentha

Posted (edited)

Round 2.

wJPENIj.pngL26 x 7xQiHla.pngL25 = wJPENIj.pngMale

----- this game with a stick. Now what do I do? All I wanted was two new T6s.... maybe I've fallen under the threshold? They do have one death...

Edited by Othoro

Posted

Np :)

Blue T6 with black and white tail ? Which one is that ? If you mean T6 R, it isn't available in our version yet :o

This one? 

Wait here while I throw my dummy out of the pram. >:I 

Any horse from female t4 to female t6 with varying degrees of probability. The colors are not enough for t5 or t6 purebreeds but if you re unlucky and get the worst roll- a t4 female- you have a chance at getting the 4 point black horse. (black braidtail)

Anyway, you have a 33% chance at a T6. Good luck!  http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=3&ml=30&md=0&ft=4&fl=30&fd=0&mcl=26&fcl=22&xpt=500

Thanks, Novel. :) Getting to T7 seems to be very difficult, so if I can get a T6 foal, I'll be happy. 

bluet6.PNG

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I am being superstitious here, but does the theory of "max level horse decides the gender" strike true? I've done 3 pairings of T4 lvl 25/26, where the male was either same level or high level (1 pairings same level, 2 pairings male 1 level above). I've only had males. 3 T6 males and 6 T5 males.

I have a T4 female at lvl 23 so I'm leveling a T5 male for her as well, I think I'll level her up past 25 and get the T5 male to 18.

I think it's just because males outcomes have higher percentage than female outcomes, in general.

This one? 

Wait here while I throw my dummy out of the pram. >:I 

Thanks, Novel. :) Getting to T7 seems to be very difficult, so if I can get a T6 foal, I'll be happy. 

bluet6.PNG

Yep, this one is unavailable.

Edit : Use this : http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ

Edited by Harp

Posted

I've noticed that the RNG in this is like feast or famine. You have the "haves" and the "Have nots." You either go 0/12 on T7 or 3/5 on it. You won't see people going like 1/6. So for the people with bad rng luck, it is going to take 15+ attempts to get that T7. Say goodbye to the rest of the game for awhile while you watch others breed T5s and get a T7 on the first breeding set.

Posted

I've noticed that the RNG in this is like feast or famine. You have the "haves" and the "Have nots." You either go 0/12 on T7 or 3/5 on it. You won't see people going like 1/6. So for the people with bad rng luck, it is going to take 15+ attempts to get that T7. Say goodbye to the rest of the game for awhile while you watch others breed T5s and get a T7 on the first breeding set.

I got my T7 on first try...Got extra lucky, definitely.

Posted

I got my T7 on first try...Got extra lucky, definitely.

Congratulations on the T7 Skaven :D I must have missed it. Which colour?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Congratulations on the T7 Skaven :D I must have missed it. Which colour?

Thanks! Black, male, from T5 F lvl 30 005 and T6 M lvl 24 205. I didn't even give a thought of having T7, but....POOF! :D

Edited by Skaven Zverov

Posted (edited)

Thanks! Black, male, from T5 F lvl 30 005 and T6 M lvl 24 205. I didn't even give a thought of having T7, but....POOF! :D

That´s awesome xD I´m hoping for a black aswell. Going to use 2 pure T5 in the upcoming days. Trying for a red again tonight or tomorrow. RNG-Senpai plz be gentle Q_Q

Edited by Tikzi

Posted

a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg + 3ade94264d975b1bcb4124142aba3532.jpg = ?_?

Red T5 lv 29 with Ketchup T5 lv 29

It's happening tonight boys, in 10 hours to start the breeding, result in 12h30 o/

God of T7 please be on my side tonight.

3 people like this

Posted

1daacdb0abd198eacc31f5e91ceaaa62.jpg[T1B Lv 30 Male] + 1daacdb0abd198eacc31f5e91ceaaa62.jpg[T1B Lv 30 Female] = e5874cf25fe80b42c968c28c0a8f71bf.jpg[T4D Male]

Exchange: 2fdea9bfffd5babd676f655ff2d5eb81.jpg[T4E Male]

Currently at 9 T4 males and 1 female... Someone doesn't want me to get a girl. :|