• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Now we just need a method for t4 females ;) Going to try WildAce`s T4 male level 11+ T3 female level 15 method in a few hours.

T3 and T2 with levels 21 and 20 would be another combo you could try. Both I and a friend got our T4 females that way

Posted

Yeah, I am sure. I still have two breedings available. I figure it probably started the cooldown even though I didn't have the cash on me.

Perhaps, I did click the button to "register to market" by accident, but did not press Enter when I noticed it was trying to sell it, lol.

Not Sale Market, that doesn't effect it at all. The Breeding Market. You can only list a horse one time every 5(I think it's 5?) hours on the breeding market.

Posted

Not Sale Market, that doesn't effect it at all. The Breeding Market. You can only list a horse one time every 5(I think it's 5?) hours on the breeding market.

Well I am guessing it used the cooldown when I tried to post on the breeding market without the cash in my invintory. Not really a big deal I guess, I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Posted

Uff, finally a Tier 4 Female.

Bred a Tier 16  (3F) Braided tail T3 Male with a female T3 Level 11 (3E)Golden horse, got a T4 male White horse with black mane (4A). 

Bred the same T3 level 16 male (3F) with a T3 Level 11 (3D) and got a T4 Male (4P)

Then I exchanged the T3 Level 16 male 3F with the Golden female level 11 3E and got a T4 Female 4B.

Was worried there for a bit about taking the gamble at too low a level but luckily exchange came through for me :)

Not sure what to do with the leftover female with no breeds left though.

(reference chart)

Posted

Did anyone get the two-seater skill yet?

Posted

omg this is why I need a 3ds now.. O.o:S

you gonna be runnin your horses and your pokemon back and forth at the same time (and still watching netflix) xD multitask to the max

Yes that is more than likely going to happen.

Posted

havent seen it...  Did just get drift as the first skill on my T6 tho!

Posted

That is supposed to be in a later update i believe

Posted

So do we know when T7+ is planned?

Posted

That is supposed to be in a later update i believe

What will that skill be? Will a friend be able to ride with you on your mount? :o I havn't heard of it before.

Posted

So do we know when T7+ is planned?

Sure it is, we just need the other regions or an update that adds them.

We will get them at some point.

Posted

I am still curious about that Proffessional Trainer costume. Does anyone have an Exp/second value for those?

The prof1 Trainer's Clothes seem to yield aprox. +15% horse xp.

Velia -> Trent with prof1 armor: 19325 xp per horse (noble wagon)

Velia -> Trent with +2 crafted costume (15%): 19339 xp per horse

Posted

Alright, I got my tier 3 pair 20+20 today. I was stupid and climbed to a node surrounded by mobs on my stallion to take care of some contribution point business and well.. The horse got stuck, mobs killed me in my trainer gear and now the dad has 1 death. ;_;

Mother:

2016-03-22_376990134.thumb.JPG.2e21abdb4

Father (bought from the market, i didn't name him..):

2016-03-22_376985707.thumb.JPG.6f70e621f

Foal #1 is this grey with red mane and light tail stallion. Tier 4. I will update with results of exchange once the day turns  I'm hoping for a tier 4 mare since I already have a tier 5 stallion waiting for a mate.

2016-03-22_377045531.thumb.JPG.c33d59093

Posted

Thanks! I have no luck with that +2 costume so i am probably better off by just leveling/taming horses and get that prof. costume instead.

Posted

How, though, if it says 10% in the tooltip? :/

Posted

Alright, I got my tier 3 pair 20+20 today. I was stupid and climbed to a node surrounded by mobs on my stallion to take care of some contribution point business and well.. The horse got stuck, mobs killed me in my trainer gear and now the dad has 1 death. ;_;

Mother:

Hidden Content

Father (bought from the market, i didn't name him..):

Hidden Content

Foal #1 is this grey with red mane and light tail stallion. Tier 4. I will update with results of exchange once the day turns  I'm hoping for a tier 4 mare since I already have a tier 5 stallion waiting for a mate.

Hidden Content

Dont feel bad, i lost my first horse today as well...

Riding past an idle Dastard Bheg world boss is not the smartest move. lol

Posted

could you please explain how the enchanting works?  I have a basic silver thread costume i got off the AH.

Can i enchant it myself to +1,+2 etc, or are those randomly assigned when the item is first  made and unable to upgrade?

Posted (edited)

How, though, if it says 10% in the tooltip? :/

It says +10% training-profession xp, but apparently it also increases horse xp gains by +15%.

could you please explain how the enchanting works?  I have a basic silver thread costume i got off the AH.

Can i enchant it myself to +1,+2 etc, or are those randomly assigned when the item is first  made and unable to upgrade?

You can upgrade it yourself, but it's a rather painful process since the game treats these costumes like accessories.

Edited by Toy

Posted

WildAces trick with the rubberband is good .. but guyz you can change your Key config  :  W to numpad 8      / Sprint to numpad 7   .. Push both  and turn numlock off .. horse will keep runing , 2x key 7 for sprinting .. you just need to mowe ur mouse .. this is for people who dont have a controler

If you want to use auto run again .. push 7/8 and after that T ... its easy try it out :)

Posted

Two-seater skill? Never heard of this but I think KR has some gear or something which allows two riders on a horse.

Dont feel bad, i lost my first horse today as well...

Riding past an idle Dastard Bheg world boss is not the smartest move. lol

Ouch! Well at least I learnt not to use my horse in risky spots like that again. I just hope RNGesus won't punish me too much when I exchange the pair ;_;

Posted

Thanks! I have no luck with that +2 costume so i am probably better off by just leveling/taming horses and get that prof. costume instead.

My +2 turned to dust after attempting +3, with 20 failstacks *sigh*

Posted

Good day of breeding:

T3 male (30) + T1 female (30) x2

Results: T4 female and T4 male

2016-03-21_996808418.thumb.JPG.8c17f8391

2016-03-21_996934619.thumb.JPG.bec4c1ba2

Combined T1 female (30) + T2 male (10)

Results: T4 male

2016-03-21_997050220.thumb.JPG.54e147699 

Posted (edited)

Two-seater skill? Never heard of this but I think KR has some gear or something which allows two riders on a horse.

Ouch! Well at least I learnt not to use my horse in risky spots like that again. I just hope RNGesus won't punish me too much when I exchange the pair ;_;

It isn't the gear that gives it two-seater ability. It is an actual skill that is only learnable by Tier 6 and higher. You can also earn the skill with horse racing tokens.

What will that skill be? Will a friend be able to ride with you on your mount? :o I havn't heard of it before.

Yes the horse can carry two players instead of just one.

Edited by Eleski

Posted (edited)

It says +10% training-profession xp, but apparently it also increases horse xp gains by +15%.

You can upgrade it yourself, but it's a rather painful process since the game treats these costumes like accessories.

so you actually enchant using rings right?  You need to find a +1 ring or better and then use that to enchant the clothes?  And if it fails the clothes go poof?

Edited by Snarf

Posted (edited)

so you actually enchant using rings right?  You need to find a +1 ring or better and then use that to enchant the clothes?  And if it fails the clothes go poof?

Nah, you're using a second costume =)

Edit: and if it fails both go poof ;)

Edited by Toy