• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

lvl 30 T5F 37d8cd7249.png + lvl 25 T4M f78aee49c9.png = T6F 195bd934b7.png

the 8th t6 female.. only have 2 males

1 person likes this

Posted

Any 1 have a hands on the colour/tier calc, cause i lost it ;-;

Posted

d9bad16db0.png T6F x4 

5c0c38fcc2.png T6M x1

195bd934b7.png T6Fx1

b779a83114.png T6Mx1

c7f5edb313.pngT4Fx1

1fe712dc66.pngT5Fx2

what do i do with these horses?????????

1 person likes this

Posted

You could level this http://puu.sh/ozORg/b779a83114.png (3/3/2) + 1fe712dc66.png (4/1/1) to go for a T7 red if you want.

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally!!!

So 37a69f18105648c89a7785ace1221e9b.jpg?ref male lvl 22 and 298febc780dcfc4f6eaf4ba96bd3099d.jpg?reffemale lvl 22  first born female5f9380c359589e0c27404fd51a1c641f.jpg?ref and after reset

BOOOM  88eac4a9cd39a788197d5c5603c011f9.jpg?reffemale

3 people like this

Posted

Agreed.  It will be interesting to see how, or indeed if, it changes as more data rolls in.  It should only be 50% of the breeding calculator T7 probability vs 33% of the breeding calculator T7 probability with three color parents though, right?

This is true only if your theory of how the foal selection process deals with 0 colour values is correct. Which it may very well not be. All we know for reasonably sure is that you apparently can't use a 0 in the parents to roll a 0 in the foal. What exactly the algorithm in the game does when it encounters a 0 is unknown, AFAIK. If it simply selects another colour channel but doesn't re-roll the tier and sex, your theory is correct. If it re-rolls the whole process, your theory is shot.

In any case, we definitely need a bigger sample size.

Posted

I reacently started breeding :-)

Started with some exchanges from market and breeding myself but i only get female... currently sitting on

2xT4 female 1 male

6xT5 female 1 male...

Um doing something wrong :-(

Nah... if only we could pinpoint what you're doing. I have 6 T5 males, and 15 T4 males. With only 1 T5 Female and 6 T4 females. Others have a worse ratio of female/male. 

Posted (edited)

First post.

Breeding:

T4M G(lvl25) + T4F E(lvl25) = T4F Q

T4M G(lvl25) + T1F A(lvl30) = T4F M

Exchange:

T4M G(lvl25) + T4F E(lvl25) = T6M D

Edited by numberlock

Posted

Couple questions:

1. Does horse breeding net any profit worth noting, or should I just breed until I get a horse I want then go back fishing? Trying to decide the value of that horse riding costume, as it's not QUITE my witch's style but could be useful for secondary money making while I'm AFK with work IRL. 

2. Currently I have a male T4 and female T4 I need to level up, should I get a wagon to level them both up, and does the horse riding costume still affect their exp on a wagon? Or solo ride?

3. Are resets efficient, or should I try and just exchange kill them off after I'm done with them?

Posted

d9bad16db0.png T6F x4 

5c0c38fcc2.png T6M x1

195bd934b7.png T6Fx1

b779a83114.png T6Mx1

c7f5edb313.pngT4Fx1

1fe712dc66.pngT5Fx2

what do i do with these horses?????????

You could sell the 6D, if you are playing on Jordine

Posted (edited)

Finally!!!

Congratz! :D

Couple questions:

1. Does horse breeding net any profit worth noting, or should I just breed until I get a horse I want then go back fishing?

Prices sucks. For amount of time lost in leveling/breeding, prices are lackluster.

Edited by Skaven Zverov

Posted

Couple questions:

1. Does horse breeding net any profit worth noting, or should I just breed until I get a horse I want then go back fishing? Trying to decide the value of that horse riding costume, as it's not QUITE my witch's style but could be useful for secondary money making while I'm AFK with work IRL. 

2. Currently I have a male T4 and female T4 I need to level up, should I get a wagon to level them both up, and does the horse riding costume still affect their exp on a wagon? Or solo ride?

3. Are resets efficient, or should I try and just exchange kill them off after I'm done with them?

1. If you're not really into breeding (ie: an addict), you probably should just breed until you get the horse you want. It's not a real silver-making endeavor. 

2. If you're leveling only two horses, solo-riding is probably quickest if you ride fast and utilize night hours efficiently. The horse riding costume does affect exp on a wagon.

3. Resets are kind of a personal choice issue, dependent on how much pearls you want to buy/spend. You can also reset and exchange to get three foals total out of a pair.

Posted

This comment is EXACTLY why I tell people like you to go away and leave our thread. You are the problem.

Wait a minute, the entry requirements for participating in this thread are to be unnecessarily unpleasant whilst wielding a superiority complex? People are actually offended by players wanting to purchase horses outright? I was extremely grateful to finally break T7 this morning, and I've ranked on my server since about a week after launch, and I still don't think I'm the only one entitled to a decent horse. There's plenty of stuff I buy that I can't be bothered doing myself, and I'm willing to bet a lot of breeders don't actually make their own horse gear. Time to jump off the pedestal perhaps?

Posted (edited)

This comment is EXACTLY why I tell people like you to go away and leave our thread. You are the problem.

I assume this reply isn't sour either and that the person it was addressed to didn't take it as such.

You really have an attitude problem. People don't need to cater to you or share your opinions and interests, there's no reason they should leave as this isn't your personal thread.

Edited by wire
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ive noticed people are running

well ive noticed im the only one doing this , 

Hold shift 

now click and hold right mouse button or left xbox bumper button

you can also hold F too if you got instant acceleration but the horse eat too many carrots lol

you sprint in auto loop just hold on to them as long as you can before you fall asleep :D

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
1 person likes this

Posted

Just to confirm, last two days of breeding T1 lvl 11, T2 lvl 10, I have received dcnTZG7.pngdcnTZG7.pngMhyLn6n.pngand sz7RiBP.pngall female

One aberration was an accident on lvls, T2 lvl 10 + T2 lvl 14 got me AU4cAiQ.pngT4 male. I really need females, so I'm sticking rigidly to the formula :$ 

Posted

YES!! I can't thank enough all on here for the knowledge you've provided. I've been trying for a Tier 7 since they were released, can't count how many failed attempts I've had, until I read this thread and figured out the right combo! Although it may not have helped, I also equipped all luck gear and maxed my luck first.

Results...

Tier 6 I LVL 30 Male & Tier 5 H LVL 26 Female, first attempt = Tier 7 C Female

Second attempt = Tier 5 D Female (yuck, named it Fugly)

Exchange = Tier 6 L Female (Ugly, but good for another go at a 7)

Screenshot 2016-04-29 20.51.40.jpg

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I wish ppl stoped naimg theyr horses Ugly, Eww, Fmlplz...etc lol I was happy to buy one T4 female from market and she was named "WTF" :'D felt kinda bad for da horse haha she gave me nice T5 0/2/4 too >.>
Ah well thats just me xD I will stick to my naming policy lol

Edited by Silvite

Posted

I wish ppl stoped naimg theyr horses Ugly, Eww, Fmlplz...etc lol I was happy to buy one T4 female from market and she was named "WTF" :'D felt kinda bad for da horse haha she gave me nice T5 0/2/4 too >.>
Ah well thats just me xD I will keep to my naming policy lol

I'll be selling Gonads soon :D

Posted

Ah well thats just me xD I will keep to my naming policy lol

But sometimes it can be funny. I bought LameSauce at Lvl 1, apparently a reject. At 19 she has 9 skills including sprint. She is also my only available female for a T7 attempt.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sigh, the one time I decide to loop my wagon overnight, I wake up to the "This file is corrupted" notice. :| I'm still repatching the launcher so hopefully my losses aren't too great.

edit: Looks like I got about 400k exp on each of my horses, so it's not that bad. :)

Edited by Xillia

Posted

Latest breeding results, I´m not disappointed at all this time even though I still did not get a T7.
Far better results than my previous "Maxed out" ones, This time I only took the T5 pair to Lvl 24 each.

Parents:
T5 Lvl 24, Male ebbdeb12d391abec51f2318c084420d5.jpg?ref Female c6dc51f2cc7c052cd66352aaf6bb65ae.jpg?ref

Foal 1:
T6 Male 298febc780dcfc4f6eaf4ba96bd3099d.jpg?ref

Foal 2:
T5 Female a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg?ref

Exchange:
T6 Female 32442ae245550b34355e46770db89f18.jpg?ref

I got a pure T6 and the T6 Female started out with Sideways move. :D 

4 people like this

Posted

I am curently lvling Two pairs for a chance at T7 x.x its taking forewer really...they just around lvl 15 too x'D ah well 
I am doing some trading now with these pairs
1ce3a0ce8cb1fb7ff6f314b13c80380b.jpg?ref+1ce3a0ce8cb1fb7ff6f314b13c80380b.jpg?ref thought I would try for that pure T4 x'D

Posted (edited)

Finally!!!

So 37a69f18105648c89a7785ace1221e9b.jpg?ref male lvl 22 and 298febc780dcfc4f6eaf4ba96bd3099d.jpg?reffemale lvl 22  first born female5f9380c359589e0c27404fd51a1c641f.jpg?ref and after reset

BOOOM  88eac4a9cd39a788197d5c5603c011f9.jpg?reffemale

congrats! Did you breed your T7 just a bit ago or last night?

Edited by Starling