• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know which 2 tier 3s are in the wild?

Posted

Good luck to me I guess... :/

d6Ki9nV.jpg

Posted (edited)

T3female.thumb.JPG.feb779df0f64123713cbdDoes anyone know which 2 tier 3s are in the wild?

Just got T3 Female, Screen comming soon

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

Does anyone know which 2 tier 3s are in the wild?

sz7RiBP.png and pjxQ1TB.png

Posted (edited)

Thanks team

Was hoping A or B but D isn't awful.

Edited by Alanowen

Posted

Feelin' like a creep for going through @Stillheart's post history to find the combo they use for T3 females... :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Hely grats! I am curious about something though. How do you know it's a female? I never know if it's a female or a male from that window, but maybe I'm blind? D:

Posted (edited)

Today's (rather half-hearted) failed attempt at the red t7:

iP8SvQq.png  oCGYFCV.png   7xQiHla.png

t6m lvl 22        +          t5f lvl 18            =           t6m

Bought the male on the market with one breed at lvl 19, was going to do a legit attempt at the t7, then decided I don't care for it enough to endure another few days of leveling. There was that 9% chance but I am not at all displeased with the results; will gladly take the male version of the t6 speedboat (just got the female last night), especially considering its high white value.

Feelin' like a creep for going through @Stillheart's post history to find the combo they use for T3 females... :ph34r:

Hah. t3m lvl 3, t2f lvl 4.

Edited by Stillheart
3 people like this

Posted

Did they increase Wild Female spawn....?

Tamed 6, 4 Female.... Friend just tamed 2, both Female.....

Probably just luck? If they did increase the wild female spawns, I'm not noticing much of a change. Of the 9 wild T2/T3 horses, I've tamed since the patch, only 3 were female and that's one of my best male:female ratios. Normally it's 5-6 males to 1 female. xD

Posted

Probably just luck? If they did increase the wild female spawns, I'm not noticing much of a change. Of the 9 wild T2/T3 horses, I've tamed since the patch, only 3 were female and that's one of my best male:female ratios. Normally it's 5-6 males to 1 female. xD

I am seeing a huge influx of t2f on the market; there are times with up to 10 of them for sale at once, all with breeds still available. Very possibly due to the fact that everyone's out taming in search of a t3 - or not. Seeing a good number of t3f for sale as well.

Posted

I've noticed an increase in females. Seems like it's 50/50 now O.o Good for me 'cause I'm still hunting silvers for another rare T2 coat.

And a shitton of those brown T3s. xD

Posted

Yeah. Okay, so there goes that theory. It's just that no other model is so visually different from its color values' representation - but then again, it's a completely unique skin/model, so who knows.

Either way, it looks like this last reported white t7 came from 6G/4H which makes sense.

that is korea stats? , - there are tier 8 and 7 in there 

chances for a T7 may be reduced as long as there are only purebreds in the game. As soon as all T7 horses become available this shouldn't be the case anymore.

Posted

I've got a question guys. My Heidel stable is at 3/7 but for some reason, when I want buy a horse from market, it says "you cannot register anymore". Which is weird considering I have free space. Could it be there's a limit on how many horses you can have total?

Posted

I've got a question guys. My Heidel stable is at 3/7 but for some reason, when I want buy a horse from market, it says "you cannot register anymore". Which is weird considering I have free space. Could it be there's a limit on how many horses you can have total?

Most likely you have your wagon out.

Posted (edited)

Just as more anecdotal evidence on colors and t7's. I figured since I kept checking and reading the thread I should at least contribute something.

I bred 2 T6s Red/yellow horses.  Both were level 28. They added up to 6 red and I didn't get a T7.

I Bred 2 T5's Red/yellow horses. Female was 29, male was 29. They added up to 8 red and I got a T7 red female.

t7_red.thumb.jpg.8983706f140ed5d5e876d44

So still not sure if the "need 7 color for a chance at a t7" is really something true, but I am going to be careful about pairs I use to try to get to T7 until the other mixed colors are available. 

It has taken a long time this week to get to 29 which is holding back other breeding pair leveling, but since it is my first T7 I am determined to have it at 30.

Edited by slipstreme
Someone pointed out my type for levels The t5's were both 29.

Posted

Most likely you have your wagon out.

I actually had a wagon out with my alt.Damn... this explains everything. Thank you haha!

Posted

Has anyone tried enchanting horse armors that gives DP?  Which one scales the best per enchant does anyone know? I am going to started getting that DP up :D

Posted

that is korea stats? , - there are tier 8 and 7 in there 

chances for a T7 may be reduced as long as there are only purebreds in the game. As soon as all T7 horses become available this shouldn't be the case anymore.

Huh? I am deeply confused by what you're trying to say here. We weren't talking about stats, only the fact that the buttplug t6 seems to have weird color values in relation to its appearance.

Posted (edited)

I Bred 2 T5's Red/yellow horses. Female was 29, male was 28. They added up to 8 red and I got a T7 red female.

Grats for your T7! :D I thought you missed a level at first (29+28) but that must be wrong cause you actually got a female.

Edited by Roads

Posted

Ok so my horse has Drift, Instant Accel, and Sprint.  What's the most efficient combo to keep up a super high amount of speed?

Posted

Ok so my horse has Drift, Instant Accel, and Sprint.  What's the most efficient combo to keep up a super high amount of speed?

just sprint + accel and drift corners

Posted

That's what I do too, sprint->accel->sprint->accel, I havent got a horse with those 3 all fully learned so I don't know how to mix drift in there.

Posted (edited)

Update on my quest for a pure black or white.

First 3 try's at a T7 black

cdCBeTB.png level 28 F Blacky + level 23 M Batman pzK63nR.png

First

kjxUWcV.png Female that I named Nightly

Reset

a14JK6i.pngFemale that I named Lady

Exchange

PgFd1LP.pngFemale that I named Dawn.

I like what I got the only thing that would have made this better is if I got a black male for the reset. But I got some vary nice pure black females. Even though Nightly would be good for a attempt in the future I think I am going to use her to get some males. I am going to pair her up with bleach who is a T4 H that I already have at level 22. so i hope to get males that are black and white mix, or just a T5 male of what Nightly is would make me happy.

As for Lady I think in the long run i will pair her with Blondie who is a T6 B. Or i guess i could pair her with amber my T7 red for more red... but i think black and white is where it is at. since they have pure black and white higher tier purebreds. 

I should have Nightly & Bleachs outcomes in the next 24 hours.

Edited by Craussus

Posted

Ok, i thought there was some combo with drift that resets cool down of one of the two and you go stupid fast

Posted (edited)

Ok, i thought there was some combo with drift that resets cool down of one of the two and you go stupid fast

yeah there is a vid out there that compares Drift + Instant to Sprint + Instant and Drift + Instant won.

lets see if i can find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77FgSDzl3g

Edited by Craussus
Found it!