• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Grats for your T7! :D I thought you missed a level at first (29+28) but that must be wrong cause you actually got a female.

You were correct. It was a typo. I fixed it. They were both 29's.  Thank you for catching that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, i thought there was some combo with drift that resets cool down of one of the two and you go stupid fast

yes u are correct that combo is the fastest but u have to keep repeating it so if i were u i'll just go with sprint and intant

Posted (edited)

Tonight's Breeding/Exchange

T4 lvl 25 female 4GDscFp.png + T4 lvl 25 male ZLOPQHa.png=

Breeding: T6 male kDrwxoE.png

Exchange: T6 male 9q55bmJ.png

I have the start of high level sausage fest

200.gif

Edited by Merana
4 people like this

Posted

yeah there is a vid out there that compares Drift + Instant to Sprint + Instant and Drift + Instant won.

lets see if i can find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77FgSDzl3g

they are using tier 8 horse arent they? tier 8 has an instant accel thats twice as good

Posted

Today's (rather half-hearted) failed attempt at the red t7:

iP8SvQq.png  oCGYFCV.png   7xQiHla.png

t6m lvl 22        +          t5f lvl 18            =           t6m

Lucky thats the horse I need for a chance on the white T7.

Posted

they are using tier 8 horse arent they? tier 8 has an instant accel thats twice as good

probably, But as you can see. Drift + Instant is not that much better then Sprint + Instant. Even with better Instant accel. 

soo your like putting in 3x the work for a slightly better outcome if you have good FPS.

Posted

I am seeing a huge influx of t2f on the market; there are times with up to 10 of them for sale at once, all with breeds still available. Very possibly due to the fact that everyone's out taming in search of a t3 - or not. Seeing a good number of t3f for sale as well.

After I posted, I tamed another female and two male T3s. Twelve tames with four of those being females? That's twice as many female horses caught compared to pre-patch! I'm now leaning more toward the ratios being adjusted. I have noticed some more female T1/T2s on the market, but I put that down to people going out taming since a lot of the spots clear quickly. That being said, they're not being instantly snatched up like they were pre-patch. If the ratios were buffed, this is a much appreciated change as my stables look like the deli section of a supermarket.

Going back on my previous answer, it's beginning to look like they did buff it. Thanks for your observations regarding the market!

1 person likes this

Posted

So... I'm at my first attempt at a T7 :o

Mother "Spot", Lv 25 HtSsTfR.png, Father "Domeus", Lv 30 7xQiHla.png

Results will come "tomorrow" (I'm going to sleep after writing this), wish me luck! :o

Posted

Male T6 lvl 30 - PQdPVSt.png

Female T6 lvl 30 - nbCSOPz.png

Breed female T6 (2 Seater) - PQdPVSt.png

Exchange female t5 (Streak Jump) - N4yNWhR.png

Fcking bullshit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Breed female T6 (2 Seater) - PQdPVSt.png

Srsly? O_O

Posted (edited)

Srsly? O_O

BJONfOP.jpg

Damn buttplug :/

Edited by Yaceek

Posted

BJONfOP.jpg

Damn buttplug :/

Dat 2-seater tho!

Posted

Dat 2-seater tho!

It could have Sprint/Accel/2seater/Sideways/drift all together. It's still buttplug! Ehh.. i want Valencia already and those epic looking super sayian horses...

Posted

You know you are an out of control horse breeder when you look at your stables and find the following and have no idea where to start.  You then decide to go fishing:

a) one T2 male level 30 with sprint, cant get rid of him, first horse with sprint and it was fun. Has two breeds.

b) 7 T3 females ( 022x5, 121,211)      3 T3 males (121, 211, 112) note: no T3 brown braids

c)  5 T4 females (212, 022, 032, 113, 212)    and 2 others for exchange only or sell due to good skills       17 T4 males  (no typo, yes 17)  (121x2, 311x6, 220x5, 212 ,222, 400, 113)

d) 5 T5 females (222x3, 411, 114)   9 T5 males (033x2, 005 L model, 114x2, 212, 402, 222, 211)

e)  3 T6 females (2x322, 205 plus 2 for exchange, keeping or maybe sell ltr due to skills:033,340)   4 T6 males (403, 033 ,332 ,223) plus one 340 Im keeping

f) 1 T7 female  the white, who may not be the brightest bulb.  At level 20 she has ten skills, inc instant accel, drift and good others, but needs sprint.  She has not learned a thing since lvl 15 tho and I am worried she is on strike because she wants to go play with Fennel.

Anyway, I am going to afk wagon level these while I am sleeping, probably starting with the T4s and moving up.  I want to build a boat and explore islands while I am active ingame......:D

You know you're a horse breeder when you can't make that list without a spreadsheet in front of you, coloured fonts and a look of befuddlement at where to breed next :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This was different. I had a T6F L23 lying around with no breeds/resets and no males to exchange. I had a random mustard male so I leveled him to 6 and did an exchange.

pzK63nR.pngL23 + N4yNWhR.pngL6 = NGGDhAx.pngT5F 0/0/5

About as good as a salvage as I could have hoped for.

Edited by Impulse
3 people like this

Posted

OPxokAE.png T6 lvl 25 male + NGGDhAx.pngT5 lvl 26 female = 7wq9xH7.pngT5 Female

2nd breed = kjxUWcV.pngT5 female

Back to the wagon we go

Posted

I want some pho now

1 person likes this

Posted

For the sheet overnight results

05.05.16_on.thumb.JPG.cf00ca45b90c76631c

Posted (edited)

This was different. I had a T6F L23 lying around with no breeds/resets and no males to exchange. I had a random mustard male so I leveled him to 6 and did an exchange.

L23 + L6 = T5F 0/0/5

About as good as a salvage as I could have hoped for.

I got the mustard male the other day from a breeding and also a red t5 purebred male. I can't even look at t5 males without twitching anymore and have tons of red and little interest in it, so I leveled them both to 5. No good skills. In a rage I bred them both to lvl 1 t3fs (yes, 4 of those) and got a few t4fs. I still have both males sitting around at lvl 5 with no breeds left, worth about 300k each (so there's no way I am dumping them on the market). This gives me some hope, thank you:)

Edited by Stillheart

Posted (edited)

Feelin' like a creep for going through @Stillheart's post history to find the combo they use for T3 females... :ph34r:

lol i have a not pad file of teir and lv combos ppl said that give them females

Hah. t3m lvl 3, t2f lvl 4.

::adds to above said list::

question. do i have a chance at t7 if i breed the following 

t5'M' female (black value 4) CiVmLIz.png with a t6'F' (black value 5) male pzK63nR.png?

oh opps the cal has been updated with color theory matches.
may rng favor the person or ppl going through all the trouble to make that cal so great

Edited by Shimoyaki
new info

Posted

lol i have a not pad file of teir and lv combos ppl said that give them females

::adds to above said list::

question. do i have a chance at t7 if i breed the following 

t5'M' female (black value 4)  with a t6'F' (black value 5) male ?

Yep. Combined 9 in one color is more than enough (all you need is a combined 7 for a t7)

Posted

Just small breeding between leveling T6 horses. 

Bought the T3 male lvl 19 and the breedingless T2 lvl24 female from horse market. 

MhyLn6n.thumb.jpg.60400ec1b2ffe587372eac male T3 lvl19 + sz7RiBP.thumb.jpg.fdc33f39ca72452d472524 female T3 lvl1 = ZVzAdly.thumb.jpg.c8279ae59503a5836ea08f T4 female

MhyLn6n.thumb.jpg.60400ec1b2ffe587372eac male T3 lvl19 + KZMUFpB.thumb.jpg.ed1d5137c4bd64f5e56ece female T2 lvl24 = 4GDscFp.thumb.jpg.99b71d3dd0bca7227eb87d T4 female from exchange (born with sprint!)

Posted

Yep. Combined 9 in one color is more than enough (all you need is a combined 7 for a t7)

thx

Posted

Looked through tons of pages, but couldn't find. I might be blind or didn't go far enough but is there anyone that has gotten T7 White with these parents?

7xQiHla.png7wq9xH7.png

Posted (edited)

no one took korean tier 7 results compare the tier 6 they got,  and keep or save for breeding later , mind boggles me

this is somewhere on the internet , wonder how many more we can collect 

it be good to know what tier 6 tier 6 makes what tier 7 

sDYPVHy.jpg

Looked through tons of pages, but couldn't find. I might be blind or didn't go far enough but is there anyone that has gotten T7 White with these parents?

7xQiHla.png7wq9xH7.png

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
1 person likes this