• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

nbCSOPz.png t6 m l26 + nbCSOPz.png  t6 f l30 = nbCSOPz.png t6 m
nbCSOPz.png t6 m l26 + nbCSOPz.png t6 f l30 = NGGDhAx.png t5 f
nbCSOPz.png t6 m l28 + HtSsTfR.png t6 f l27 = fi88tJZ.png t5 f
nbCSOPz.png t6 m l28 + HtSsTfR.png t6 f l27 = v2PCb19.png t6 m
nbCSOPz.png t6 m l28 + HtSsTfR.png t6 f l27 = oCGYFCV.png t5 f

NGGDhAx.png t5 m l29 + CiVmLIz.png t5 f l29 = N4yNWhR.png t5 f
NGGDhAx.png t5 m l29 + CiVmLIz.png t5 f l29 = iP8SvQq.png t6 m
NGGDhAx.png t5 m l29 + CiVmLIz.png t5 f l30 = fi88tJZ.png t5 f
NGGDhAx.png t5 m l29 + CiVmLIz.png t5 f l30 = pzK63nR.png t6 m

Gane really seems to want me to have a T6 male or a T5 female.

rip :( sorry to see no T7s out of all those breed attempts. I wish you better luck in future attempts!

Posted

MOM lvl 30: mlrWooQ.png  + DAD lvl 28:  a14JK6i.png  = FOAL #1 YAmBFBt.png Female

Both had 0 deaths. Im prof 3 training and had stacked luck. 

Reset and put them back in the oven. Will get new foal in the morning. Im too tired to wait a couple hours tonight for another foal. >.<

Posted

Do you have screen shots? As far as we've been able to determine there's no mythical +1. Most of the time someone has reported something like this after reviewing the screen shots it turns out that one of the skins had been accidentally misidentified.

Meh I didn't expect the result and parents are turned to glue as this was exchange :( Now I guess this will go as troll post then. Fair enough. I guess it can go under my first assumption, that the game rolled either white or red and result was 0, so any possibility for black and other color was open but still. What I said was true, the parents are correct as was the foal, I did exchange minutes before posting. But no screenshot proof so eh, I can't prove it. Taking screen of the foal in the stable now does nothing as parents are non existent at this point.

Posted

Yeah, it's pretty tough to mistake those two horses(cloudy and greenbeast). I'm sure you didn't mistake them for something else. This is fascinating. I know you're not a troll, but it's too bad there's no screens. I completely understand though because I didn't take screens when doing my exchange not too long ago today either. 

Posted

Caution is a good skill.. It is meant to save you. And I appreciate when it does. Very much.

But when you are trying to run a horse off of a rock which is only 2 inches off the ground and the horse goes "NOO TOO SCARY" .. over and over again.. that is frustrating. Or if you're trying to navigate down a cliff/rocky hill or what have you and your horse refuses to budge and you have to force it to jump. That is so tedious and annoying.

xD It is pretty funny admittedly. My guild has adopted the name "Cancer" in place of Caution. "I sure hope my horse doesn't get Cancer!"

I love Caution. It's really a great skill.

The one time I actively rode a Horse without Caution, and was a bit tired, and started to microsleep.... I was just within safety one second, and falling into my doom the other.....

The lesson? Don't drive ride when you're tired! But also: Caution would've saved me back then. Which I'd appreciated a lot.

On the other hand, when I actively ride around in uneven terrain, I don't have troubles with caution - I just jump at any ledge or over every stone. It's more fun anyway and I never run into problems.

.....admititly, I also happened to jump risky-high ledges, but I miracously never died from that.... when... I was awake.... 

Never drive ride when you're tired!!!

and thanks for all the congratulations :3

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's pretty tough to mistake those two horses(cloudy and greenbeast). I'm sure you didn't mistake them for something else. This is fascinating. I know you're not a troll, but it's too bad there's no screens. I completely understand though because I didn't take screens when doing my exchange not too long ago today either. 

I tripple checked. Hell, even more to be honest. I checked before exchange because I was very curious what I can get from the exchange. Basically I was expecting everything but the pure breds. In all honesty, I was hoping for T5 E or M, even though the range was, well, everything and anything. So I was checking icons even before, while I had models of the parents showing at the stable. Suits me right. Next time screen first - breeding/exchange second.

Just to add, as you said, both skins are pretty unique for their tier. There's one sky only, and there's one tier 5 green chirokee horse in tier 5. Quite hard to mix.

Edited by Ratnica

Posted (edited)

Meh I didn't expect the result and parents are turned to glue as this was exchange :( Now I guess this will go as troll post then. Fair enough. I guess it can go under my first assumption, that the game rolled either white or red and result was 0, so any possibility for black and other color was open but still. What I said was true, the parents are correct as was the foal, I did exchange minutes before posting. But no screenshot proof so eh, I can't prove it. Taking screen of the foal in the stable now does nothing as parents are non existent at this point.

Not saying it is a troll post, just that out of 2000 now you'd be the first confirmed case that didn't pass color theory. There have been 4-5 other cases reported but either from old data or the reporter corrected it after they were asked to clarify.

The true point is that if this happens it happens at rate that of less than 0.05% so it really shouldn't be considered in terms of trying to come up with how color theory is calculated or to help people plan breedings.

Grats on your purebred 0/0/5 ... may it lead you to a T7.

Edit: Random thought. Check your stables and make sure you exchanged the horses you thought. I remember one case where someone misclicked and didn't exchange the horses they thought they did.

Edited by Impulse

Posted

Not saying it is a troll post, just that out of 2000 now you'd be the first confirmed case that didn't pass color theory. There have been 4-5 other cases reported but either from old data or the reporter corrected it after they were asked to clarify.

The true point is that if this happens it happens at rate that of less than 0.05% so it really shouldn't be considered in terms of trying to come up with how color theory is calculated or to help people plan breedings.

Grats on your purebred 0/0/5 ... may it lead you to a T7.

Edit: Random thought. Check your stables and make sure you exchanged the horses you thought. I remember one case where someone misclicked and didn't exchange the horses they thought they did.

Well, thanks and hopefully it will.

Posted (edited)

Again, would appriciate a response. What are you using to keep track of all your horses?

I just started breeding and I would love to contribute and help everyone out, as this thread have helped me alot.

Edit: Currently lvling up 2 T5M, 1 male 1 female.

Will post results in 8-12 hours

Edited by RedRuby

Posted

Some people have made spread sheets and shared them in this thread. You'd have to do a search unless someone else has a link handy. I don't.

Posted

Again, would appriciate a response. What are you using to keep track of all your horses?

Keep track like what stables each horse is in? I try to use a simple spreadsheet, it quickly gets outdated, and I fall back to having a good memory.

In terms of tracking breedings...I report them in this thread and dont save them myself.

Some people have fancy spreadsheets that keep track of every breeding they have ever done. Personally I can't be bothered.

Posted

I use a small whiteboard for the stables, on the wall next to comp - easy to erase and write in the new mount/s, tier lvl, color code and #skills.  Tried a spreadsheet, but this is faster.  (am constantly moving things)

Posted (edited)

Well unfortunately without proof this just becomes another "I got a T3 in the wild!" data point (before T3s were made available). The scientific thing to do is to note this might be a possibility and the look to see if it happens again. If it does then great. If it doesn't then also good. :)

These anomalies happen so rarely they really don't affect trying to come up with formulas or calculators. I mean it is possible than when enhancing a weapon with a black weapon stone you get a crit and it jumps up 5 levels with one stone. They could code anything they want. But I would find a claim that this happens suspicious. :)

Rukh is referring to my chart about the anomaly. It turned out to be a disappointing misidentification as I looked through my old screencaps when I found the parents, I originally though the mother was a T4i; turns out she's a T4H... opps.
I usually play on optimization mode and it might have been dark while I identified the parents.

The parents are on the front while I was taking photos of this pricey wagon.
Female T4H (left) + Male T5i (right) totals to 2/6/3 which makes sense for a T5K 0/5/0 foal.

Sorry for the troubles. :D:D:D

2016-04-18_6736722.thumb.jpg.6e42a5f64d1

Edited by Fancier
1 person likes this

Posted

Some people have made spread sheets and shared them in this thread. You'd have to do a search unless someone else has a link handy. I don't.

Was thinking about making my own. I've read through most of the latest pages in this thread.

Keep track like what stables each horse is in? I try to use a simple spreadsheet, it quickly gets outdated, and I fall back to having a good memory.

In terms of tracking breedings...I report them in this thread and dont save them myself.

Some people have fancy spreadsheets that keep track of every breeding they have ever done. Personally I can't be bothered.

I also have a good memory and I'm using Simple Spreadsheet right now. But I don't like that I can't put in any colors and stuff.
I want to put in some effort into it because I find this fun and satisfying to do on the side. My main profession is Cooking.

I use a small whiteboard for the stables, on the wall next to comp - easy to erase and write in the new mount/s, tier lvl, color code and #skills.  Tried a spreadsheet, but this is faster.  (am constantly moving things)

Alright but Whiteboard is not gonna happen lol :P

Was thinking more of something like this:

Untitled.png
Could anyone tell me what this program is and where to download it?

Posted (edited)

T5M Level 29                +        T5F Level 29         =                  T5F                  Exchange        =         T6M

36612b45d30dd9cd8f9dac32f0c58706.jpg?ref  36612b45d30dd9cd8f9dac32f0c58706.jpg?ref         a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg?ref                                         32442ae245550b34355e46770db89f18.jpg?ref
Er where art thou T7

2016-05-10_617237156.JPG

Edited by KingBun

Posted (edited)

I just started breeding and I would love to contribute and help everyone out, as this thread have helped me alot.

Edit: Currently lvling up 2 T5M, 1 male 1 female.

Will post results in 8-12 hours

This is my old shared one, last tab has a template, feel free to make a copy for yourself, I don't use that one now, i went over to excel and I don't know a way to share that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/146DXdEzleoiytvhRjrh0I11lxFD9FKQc4VMYWkI0KOI/edit#gid=257459012

And this one I used for the images, although there is an imgur one too

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZqvOSOBT38wLrij1AIfq_WOFzRo_SvzWwg_5L4f-h4Q/edit#gid=1549967017

P.S some of that data on second one may be slightly out of date

Edit again just to say they were made using google sheets, so can be accessed via your google account on google drive.

Edited by Tazmin

Posted (edited)

T5 Lv.29 Male (4/1/0) + T5 Female Lv.29 (4/0/2) = T6 Male (4/0/3)

Do05Pfw.png+AcooHmE.png=iP8SvQq.png

T5 Lv.29 Male (4/1/0) + T5 Female Lv.29 (4/0/2) = T5 Female (1/1/4)

Do05Pfw.png+AcooHmE.png=cdCBeTB.png

The negative is no T7....

The positive is i at least got a second black female, so i can now level them up for a black T7 attempt heh. Already have the T6 male for them at lvl 12 so far. and just added both black females to the wagon.

Edited by WildAce

Posted (edited)

Newest addition to my stables! Parents: Male Level 30 T6A, Female Level 25 T5L. So, values were 0/0/11. My first try at the T7 black, I was absolutely expecting it to take many, many attempts. Have a few more horses I was planning to breed this week, so I'll update my spreadsheet results and post later. 

2016-05-10_1832157491.thumb.JPG.ea1b8226

Welp, I had to edit, because....

2016-05-10_1833166207.thumb.JPG.9e56e655

I just got a 2nd one, from the same pair. I can't believe my luck tonight.

Edited by Blu
RNGesus
13 people like this

Posted

::saves gif::

"dreaded"???? really thats the t6 i want 

It's a shame we can't trade then. :) I have no pairings for them, though I can see them being useful for a T7 black with the 3 in black. 

Posted

Thanks alot, very much appriciated.
Will try to contribute as much as I can.

I've made a decent one that does not require an internet connection. If you have Excel or OpenOffice you should be able to use it:
Manny's Black Desert Stable

I've not made any revisions as of late due to my work schedule. Shiftwork is painful.

Posted

Newest addition to my stables! Parents: Male Level 30 T6A, Female Level 25 T5L. So, values were 0/0/11. My first try at the T7 black, I was absolutely expecting it to take many, many attempts. Have a few more horses I was planning to breed this week, so I'll update my spreadsheet results and post later. 

2016-05-10_1832157491.thumb.JPG.ea1b8226

Welp, I had to edit, because....

2016-05-10_1833166207.thumb.JPG.9e56e655

I just got a 2nd one, from the same pair. I can't believe my luck tonight.

Out of curiosity, what level of Luck does your character have? :) Congrats!

Posted

Out of curiosity, what level of Luck does your character have? :) Congrats!

Thanks! Just level 2, from titles.

Posted

T7C Level 30 + T6A Level 30 = T6D Female.

Pretty disapponting that 13 black still manages to produce a foal that only has 3 black.

Posted

a few more breeding results:

breeding T6 N (male) lvl 28 + T6 G (female) lvl 27 = T6 I (male)

6a77bfd31118da9726c43c365e5ec70a.jpg + 9q55bmJ.png = nbCSOPz.png

exchange T6 N (male) lvl 28 + T6 H (female) lvl 28 = T6 B (male)

6a77bfd31118da9726c43c365e5ec70a.jpg + a14JK6i.png = OPxokAE.png