• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Latest attempt to get my hands on a tier 7 ponie

Hidden Content

Gratz dearie!!!

Posted

dtzUZ0Z.png         +             JKnhabK.png            =          7xQiHla.png

T4M LVL 26                                                         T4F LVL 26                                                           T6M

bCD3NZo.jpg

ch8tRwk.jpg

Posted (edited)

Now I understand!! My Ebony, my one skill wonder whom I love, gave up all his skills so deotrip's horse would be super awesome!!!!  Nice horse there, will be interesting to see how many skills he learns at 30, if you are taking him that far!  I love those T6Ns :)

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

Now I understand!! My Ebony, my one skill wonder whom I love, gave up all his skills so deotrip's horse would be super awesome!!!!  Nice horse there, will be interesting to see how many skills she learns at 30, if you are taking her that far!

thx ramblinrose. finally lucky in this game haha! i even named it T5 cause i thought it will never happen...
yeah im going lvl 30 with this one. really want that 2 seater skill. 

good luck with ur future breedings :/

Posted

So.....beauty with no brains LOL, this one will be leveled for his color stats, T5J 005...and will be a great test of my theory that smarter horses make better foals...LOL, may I introduce to you....Ebony! who just turned 12, edit 13 now, and still has one skill....

Don't lose hope, my purebred t5 had 1 skill until 15, then it was two epic skills in a row!

... :/ 

ec4f37547e0d42821fe62adb5a55612c.thumb.p

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations!!! So happy for you <3

Thank you! <3

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Congrats!

Posted (edited)

Today's Breeding/Exchange:

T3 female lvl 26 dcnTZG7.png+ T4 male lvl 23 0fQF7sH.png=

Breeding: T5 female fi88tJZ.png

(sold second breed of male)

Exchange: T4 female Q0tNwAd.png

Edited by Merana

Posted

Threw this exchange together today, was definitely hoping for at last a T6 lol oh well horses were potatoes anyway.
3c51796a93d0ab3460869df43a30347f.jpg?refT6/lvl30 M + be9f3e9b1413a56bcfc9736399787bc2.jpg?refT6/lvl30 F = a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg?refT5 F

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

gratz. I bred the exact same parents and got no T7~

ah well, back to afk looping all over again.

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Grats!

Posted

Breed Result this weekend.

T6M Lv.28 + T6F Lv.27

iP8SvQq.thumb.png.0c557741c4fa97eb10c4939q55bmJ.thumb.png.e28a020d2cd5108a1b1336

1st Foal

PQdPVSt.thumb.png.fc35551da8ab8c837eda90T6M

2nd Foal

dbdOOSp.thumb.png.34f4bb51d3dd806489e947T6M

Reset Male

T6M Lv.28 + T4 Lv30

iP8SvQq.thumb.png.0c557741c4fa97eb10c493mlrWooQ.thumb.png.8908a19cc0e05566c81bd6

1st Foal

78SK5XU.thumb.png.3e67c91c00c6e61d11c45aT7M

2nd Foal

78SK5XU.thumb.png.3e67c91c00c6e61d11c45aT7F

2016-05-15_178123195.thumb.JPG.d68dc7a892016-05-15_998369.thumb.JPG.76c0059da6632016-05-15_1006693.thumb.JPG.7935a1d0a502016-05-15_1565175.thumb.JPG.653d81b7a362016-05-15_1573589.thumb.JPG.d58dbb5f420

Finally got the pair T7 Horse

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

-snip-

She's currently sleeping so I'll get an in-game screenshot of both the horse and the parents later if she's okay with sending them my way, as well as details like luck, training level and where she bred him for the theorycrafters.

-snip-

As promised, here are some more details!

Onyx (T7 C) was bred at Heidel, with a level 2 city node.
My sister had 2 luck, from titles.
Her training level is Professional 2.

Onyx was born with the skill Streak Jump and by Level 18 has learned 7 skills. 

2LKmKUy.png

I blurred my sister's name in the daylight screenshot for privacy, as well as the names of those in Channel chat. The images of the horses in the stable were provided by her.

Onyx's parents are Level 30 T5 J male and Level 28 T5 D female, aka Deadpool horse. The male was on his second breed and the female was on her first breed. These details have already breen provided for the Colour Theory records. Apologies for low quality pictures, I save them as optimised for web so it doesn't take a month of Sundays for me to upload.

Image of Onyx in daylight:

WxVxuwd.png

Stable image of father:

UOfeqX8.png

Stable image of mother: 

u0Lpe0z.png 

Stable image of T7 C: 

GaD6iTn.png

Congratulations to all those who have bred T7 horses, and best wishes to those who are working towards one! 

Edited by Omen
5 people like this

Posted

Out of likes so grats to all the folks that got T7's! xD

Posted

I was going to give my first try at T7 red tomorrow, but after @OMi's post im afraid Rngesus is out of stock O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

Grats to the newest T7 owners!

Sorry to miss WildAce's foal in channel but I had a lot of RL errands and shopping etc to catch up on today. Just got home. >.<

Failed my attempt this morning for a white one but am currently lvling another female to pair with my male in hopes for a T7 white. Dont know that I will bother wasting the money on resets tho right now. I have 3 Bdays in the next 2 weeks to deal with so just not sure I want to waste any extra money on something virtual. >.<

Posted

This helped a ton, thank you. I have most of my Contribution Points invested in horse ranches, I think I'm going to have to ditch some horse ranches to get the Altinova wagon shop and all the nodes for required materials.

How do you store all your horses, do you use the remote collection to go over the capacity of the stable?

I don't have a ton of horses so I use the stables in each city: Velia, Heidel, Altanova & Calpheon. I've expanded all but Calpheon (working on it) to max capacity & often remote collect my wagon to switch horses if one happens to be close to full. That's it though. I'm sure the folks with a ton of horses have other stables maxed (?). I'm unsure how they do it, honestly. I can barely keep track of my ragtag group, can't imagine having dozens to organize. O.o

To hell with 20% more time spent leveling to get half of the results, guess if I refuse to be milked my money on top of what I already paid to the game that promised never to be P2W, I am not serious breeder 9_9

Sure, grasp onto one thing I said simply to make a point. Sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities. 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Pretty happy with the other breed / exchange.

T6 Lv.22 Male (2/2/3) + T5 Lv.29 Female (0/2/4) = T6 Female (3/3/2)
v2PCb19.png+CiVmLIz.png=a14JK6i.png

Exchange

T6 Lv.22 Male (2/2/3) + T5 Lv.29 Female (0/2/4) = T5 Female (4/1/0)
v2PCb19.png+CiVmLIz.png=Do05Pfw.png

I would almost say both breeds and the exchange gave better results than i could have hoped for.. got the T7 i was aiming for, as well as 2 females which are both ideal candidates for my T6N's

I have a T6N which will breed for White T7's (just waiting on the T6N to hit lvl 28) and a second T6N that will be able to breed with these 2 new females for a chance at white/red T7's.

Tho i could choose to reset the first T6N, have not decided on that. (most likely will now that i think about it)

Edited by WildAce

Posted

-----ing finally...

a14JK6i.png 4GDscFp.png 0ewCSbT.png

Exchange:  t6m lvl 28      +          t4f lvl 30          =         t7m

For all the breeding I've done since the headstart, apparently all I needed to do was stop and buy already leveled horses off the market instead. Regardless, feels good:)

37 people like this

Posted

Come on now!! Screenshot it for us, congrats :D, so happy for you!

1 person likes this

Posted

-----ing finally...

a14JK6i.png 4GDscFp.png 0ewCSbT.png

Exchange:  t6m lvl 28      +          t4f lvl 30          =         t7m

For all the breeding I've done since the headstart, apparently all I needed to do was stop and buy already leveled horses off the market instead. Regardless, feels good:)

First off Grats!!!

Secondly, rats lol. I just saw that second dang horse on the market already lvl 27 with breeding intact. I didnt buy because I had full stables. :( And I have 2 of those first horses, both a male and a female so that would have given me another shot at a white T7. 

Oh well lol. Hopefully I will get lucky with this last pair I have since I dont want to pay for resets atm. If not it is back to breeding lower tiers to get better higher ones AGAIN. >.<

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OK...  It looks like the test you are describing is meant to discern whether or not there are different tables for each individual pairing, instead of tables for the bins of a given parent color/level/tier that reach the same grades.  Is that correct?  If so, I agree that with a sufficiently large sample size you could tell the difference between a new table for each specific combination versus a table for each bin, if the odds are slightly different between each grouping -- though I'm not sure why they would be.

However, if there is no difference, and the results would appear to be consistent with tables for each bin of parents, how can this be distinguished from the reroll hypothesis?  If the odds of getting a T4 offspring from a given T3/T3 pairing are distributed equally among the potential foals such that the total odds of T4 are the same as a pair with different color values, how can this be distinguished from the odds of any T4 being equal, with the reroll redistributing the chances of unacceptable T4 foals randomly to the acceptable ones?

As to the complexity -- no worries about sharing your table :)  Tables are very small compared to images or meshes, even complex tables like we're discussing.

That's the problem with the restart hypothesis. You cannot empirically determine if it's true. Basically, how do you know a restart even happened? My table theory can be tested. You can determine if there are different tables. Given the inability to empirically test the restart theory, my table theory could stand in it's place and there would be no way to prove it wrong. Restart theory -> if no match found, restart, gives roughly the same chances. Table theory -> always finds a pair so has reproduce-able chances, which would show in data as roughly the same chances.

Now, as for it using a "bin" for a given grade range, that can still be possible with the table theory. What I'm suggesting is that there is possibly more granularity to the table than we think there is and that would explain why some pairings have better chances (at least, with our current sample size) than others even given the same horses (but different levels). For a small, incomplete list of ways it could be structured: color pairings at grade tier (700-749.9, 750-799.9), color pairings at general grade (Think 700-704.9, 705-709.9...), color pairings at specific grade (700, 700.1, 700.2... would be a ridiculous table, but can still be a possibility), or specific horse pairings at ... You get the idea.

As it is right now, my T7A attempt is going to shoot for T5A @ Level 30 + T6G @ Level 23 specifically to test outside the normal range, on a whole number (711 grade), with strange level distribution. Instead of going the typical, optimum route of T5A @ Level 26 + T6G @ Level 25 (702 grade).

Edited by Manny White

Posted

Come on now!! Screenshot it for us, congrats :D, so happy for you!

TY much, and everyone else who's throwing congrats my way. If you're still working toward a t7, I really really wish you the best of luck.

2016-05-15_2085957046.thumb.PNG.927dc6a1

I bred the sire to a t6N female before I exchanged him with the t4h (to get this t7) and the result was the mustard t5f whom I named WTF and threw on the market in disgust. I was so disappointed and just weary of the whole business that when I did the exchange -  right after WTF - I didn't even bother to come up with a good name for a potential t7, sure I wouldn't get one. Thus my first t7 is is named Wish; I suppose that works well enough.:)

8 people like this

Posted

I bred the sire to a t6N female before I exchanged him with the t4h (to get this t7) and the result was the mustard t5f whom I named WTF and threw on the market in disgust. I was so disappointed and just weary of the whole business that when I did the exchange -  right after WTF - I didn't even bother to come up with a good name for a potential t7, sure I wouldn't get one. Thus my first t7 is is named Wish; I suppose that works well enough.:)

That's a heck of a lot better than my last fail attempt at a black T7. My exchange ended up being a T5 pink nightmare named Noir. -_-

Grats on your Wish, it finally came true :D

Posted (edited)

Here is some information on my current horse..

I got mine a little while ago... just never saw this thread.

I used a Tier 6F, and 6L

Base Stats:

R: 0 W: 0 B: 7

Level: 1
# of skills: 1 (Hind Kick)

Speed: 127.3
Accel: 127.3
Turn: 131.5
Brake: 131.5

Curret Stats:

Level: 17
# of skills: 6 (Drift, Chop, Start Accel, Quick Stop, Quick Back)

Speed: 139.9 (12.6) (Gain Per LvL 0.65-1.00)
Accel: 137.4 (10.1) (Gain Per LvL 0.44-1.00)
Turn:  142.8 (11.3) (Gain Per LvL 0.63-1.00)
Brake: 141.4 (9.9)  (Gain Per LvL 0.51-1.00)

Level: 18
# of skills: 6 (No new ones)

Speed: 140.4 (.5) (Gain Per LvL 0.5-1.00)
Accel: 138.1 (.7) (Gain Per LvL 0.5-1.00)
Turn:  143.2 (.4) (Gain Per LvL 0.4-1.00)
Brake: 142.3 (.9) (Gain Per LvL 0.7-1.00)

Level: 19
# of skills: 6 (No new ones)

Speed: 141.1 (.7) 
Accel: 138.3 (.2) 
Turn:  143.3 (.1) 
Brake: 142.5 (.2) 

Level: 20
# of skills: 7 (Sprint)

Speed: 141.9 (.8) 
Accel: 138.6 (.3) 
Turn:  143.5 (.2)
Brake: 142.7 (.2)

Level: 22
# of skills: 8(Caution)

Speed: 142.7 (.8) 
Accel: 139.7 (1.1)
Turn:  144.6 (1.1)
Brake: 144.8 (2.1)

Level: 23
# of skills: 8

Speed: 143.2 (.5) 
Accel: 140.1 (.4)
Turn:  145.5 (.9)
Brake: 145.7 (.9)

Level: 24
# of skills: 8

Speed: 144.2 (1.0)
Accel: 140.7 (.6)
Turn:  146.3 (.8)
Brake: 145.8 (.1)

Level: 26
# of skills: 9 (Roar)

Speed: 146.1 (1.9)
Accel: 142.5 (1.8)
Turn:  148.4 (2.1)
Brake: 146.9 (1.1)

Level: 27
# of skills: 9

Speed: 147.2 (1.1)
Accel: 142.6 (.1)
Turn:  149.1 (.7)
Brake: 147.8 (.9)

Level: 28
# of skills: 10 (Sideways Move)

Speed: 147.4 (.2)
Accel: 142.9 (.3)
Turn:  149.3 (.2)
Brake: 148.0 (.2)

Level: 30
# of skills: 11 (Charge)

Speed: 151.7 (1.3)
Accel: 149.7 (1.8)
Turn:  150.0 (.7)
Brake: 150.1 (2.1)

Final Skills: Hind Kick, Drift, Sprint, High Jump, Quick Stop, Instant Accel, Charge, Sideways Move, Quick Back, Roar, Quick Ride.

Skill exchange: 

1st exchange: Caution --> Instant Accel

2nd exchange: Forechop --> High Jump

Edited by Catch

Posted

That's a heck of a lot better than my last fail attempt at a black T7. My exchange ended up being a T5 pink nightmare named Noir. -_-

Grats on your Wish, it finally came true :D

Out of likes, sadly, so have to thank you this way. The pink nightmare is real (though in all fairness I haven't had one in a while, hmm). I hope the next one works out for you.