• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Purebreeds cannot learn two-seater. None of the current T7s can learn two-seater either.

Yep. That's what I said xD that's why I made that post about it; because it seems silly

Edited by Ekoyuhale

Posted

Bit the bullet. I'm probably never getting resets again so might as well melt my male.

EXCHANGE:

wJPENIj.pngM L29 x N4yNWhR.pngF L 29 = v2PCb19.png F

Posted

But hey, it's a female! 

Hidden Content

Back to the wagon 9_9 

grats and goodluck 

Posted

Thanks @OMi! Didnt get the "first attempt luck" that a little people got but hey... And i was a little harsh with her for giving that name, but I promise i will name the next T5/T6s to come from failed T7 attempts with love :$

Posted

New foals/fails in :P (at least it didn't result purely in T5 this time)

T6 lvl 22 male and female = T5 female and T6 female 

7xQiHla.pngdbdOOSp.pngCiVmLIz.pngYAmBFBt.png

T4 lvl 30 female, T6 lvl 28 male = T5 female and T6 male

4GDscFp.pngdbdOOSp.png7wq9xH7.pngv2PCb19.png

I don't want to smash up the T6 parents since they're rather smart both of them, probably going to keep the female for myself. She has 12 skills including drift, inst acc, sprint, sideway and still 8 lvls to go.

Posted

And here is Ombra. After two red tier 7, now I got my first black. It was an exchange, so I don't have pictures of the parents, but it came from T5M + T5H.

So happy. She looks so much better than the red ones :D Now I need a black stud, and then I move to the whites :D

2016-05-16_255886098.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Was off whole week end ! Managed to keep my horses run some hours tho :D

12th try :

036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg + 036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg = 0fb873f88f18d288211cd3c43d96dae1.jpg

Disappointed T5 lv 29              Hate T5 lv 29                   Croquette T6

I'm loosing hope :(

Lowest tiers results :

e5874cf25fe80b42c968c28c0a8f71bf.jpg + b654e191c1fa2cafc59fe347d3bdf93f.jpg = bffd7d93d1826a796529d0359681704d.jpg

Tequila T4 lv 21                     Sad T5 lv 22                       Oly T5

e5874cf25fe80b42c968c28c0a8f71bf.jpg + b654e191c1fa2cafc59fe347d3bdf93f.jpg = c6dc51f2cc7c052cd66352aaf6bb65ae.jpg

Tequila T4 lv 21                     Sad T5 lv 22                      Star T5      [Exchange]

Errrr....

Posted

Hooray!!!  A T8!!!!

1aReO9k.jpgB8tjU15.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Got my first T7 just now. Red one. Parents in the stable. T5 lvl 26 and T6 lvl 25. Color combination 7 red.

2016-05-16_418759589.thumb.JPG.4a3ab2a2e

2016-05-16_418585972.JPG

Edited by Beornin
8 people like this

Posted

Hooray!!!  A T8!!!!

Omfg that horse is so beautiful!! I can't wait to have them here. 

How hard was getting a t8 compared to t7?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hooray!!!  A T8!!!!

1aReO9k.jpgB8tjU15.jpg

Umh wait what? is this even the North American/Euro servers? I thought T8 wasn't available, and your screenshot shows a T7H, which is also supposedly unavailable in our servers?

Posted

Umh wait what? is this even the North American/Euro servers? I thought T8 wasn't available, and your screenshot shows a T7H, which is also supposedly unavailable in our servers?

I think they play on JP server

Posted

Ah phew. I was starting to be afraid of having to restart the cycle again. Thanks.

Posted

Yea i was like wtf aswell and i went back to read the last 20 pages to see if i missed something rofl

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by Chama
Was on the wrong page xD

Posted

Ah phew. I was starting to be afraid of having to restart the cycle again. Thanks.

think it was kind of obvious from all these skins in stable noone ever bred here yet x'D

Posted (edited)

Oh yes this is really from JP. I doubt it's available on NA/EU yet. Sorry for the lack of clarification!
It did take around 11 lvl 30 T7+T7 matings/exchanges before I got a T8 though. Sometimes I even get T5s from T7+T7. This is my #151 bred/exchanged horse attempt (I actually named all my bred horses pokemon from #1 Bulbasaur #2 Ivysaur onwards for easy reference and because I got lazy to give them unique names. And it so happened that my T8 was Mew - if you check my stables its parents were Dragonite and Mewtwo)

Edited by FrizFroz
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Stuff and pictures and stuff. 

Grats! Now show us more pictures of T7s! Non-pure breeds in particular. :)

Edit: Or just a screen of your buddy Dragonite there would be okay too.

Edited by Askavi
1 person likes this

Posted

Hooray!!!  A T8!!!!

Dang you got me all excited there for a few minutes. I am not ready!

But grats to you :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Todays random exchange with horses form market (starting to feel like its easier to get horses just throwing money on market since lot of higher tier horses there now x_x)
Added prices just to show...thats like 3 times trip actively fishing for me hummm...well I still lvl my own durning night.
But now I just wanna get rich lol
bffd7d93d1826a796529d0359681704d.jpg?refT5M/LvL22 [2.300.000] + 26a69b49588d456f1d24826eec6f90ee.jpg?refT4F/LvL26 [560.000] = 495f0183086c55b542571b940d6fb814.jpg?refT6 M

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Todays random exchange with horses form market (starting to feel like its easier to get horses just throwing money on market since lot of higher tier horses there now x_x)
Added prices just to show...thats like 3 times trip actively fishing for me hummm...well I still lvl my own durning night.
But now I just wanna get rich lol
bffd7d93d1826a796529d0359681704d.jpg?refT5M/LvL22 [2.300.000] + 26a69b49588d456f1d24826eec6f90ee.jpg?refT4F/LvL26 [560.000] = 495f0183086c55b542571b940d6fb814.jpg?refTL M

Gratz on awesome horsey, I'm jelly, it's the skin I really want :D Btw, everyone here is talking about numerous tier 4+ horses on markets, but on Alustin they're not as common, I mean from time to time I'll see bred out tier 6, a bit rarer tier 5, and very occasionally tier 4. You can't just go there like this and buy horses :( I did manage to get a few leveled tier 4s and even a couple of tier 5, but that's like 4-5 horses total in the span of 2-3 weeks.

Posted

Gratz on awesome horsey, I'm jelly, it's the skin I really want :D Btw, everyone here is talking about numerous tier 4+ horses on markets, but on Alustin they're not as common, I mean from time to time I'll see bred out tier 6, a bit rarer tier 5, and very occasionally tier 4. You can't just go there like this and buy horses :( I did manage to get a few leveled tier 4s and even a couple of tier 5, but that's like 4-5 horses total in the span of 2-3 weeks.

Actualy its first time I have this skin too and its one of my favorites ^^ so I am really happy with this exchange 
Also I do some processing next to horse auction now checking every few minutes for horses lol I saw lot of bred out females on market 
T4s mostly and some T5s I was kind of surprised
Males seem actualy more rare or at least from these last few days that I was actualy checking market P: I am on Croxus btw :)
Well ppl going for two females one exchange, would explain lack of males P:

1 person likes this

Posted

On Alustin there's an increasing number of horses being sold now, but they are only up for a minute or two. Often bought within seconds. If you have the money you can usually buy some exchange horses t4-6 though by checking market everytime you pass a major stable.

Posted

Seeing people get 2-3 t7 already is starting to aggravate me lol.

Well, here are my failures today....

nbCSOPz.png+nbCSOPz.png=PLTahbx.png

T6 22 Male 1 death              T6  23 F                                    T5 Female

nbCSOPz.png+nbCSOPz.png=v2PCb19.png

T6 22 Male 1 death              T6  23 F                                   T6 Female

nbCSOPz.png+HtSsTfR.png=7wq9xH7.png

T6 22 Male 1 death            T6   23 F                                T5 Female

nbCSOPz.png+HtSsTfR.png=               ?

Waiting on cooldown for my last shot at t7 black.

Running out of horses here, could use some rng...... Lost count on the number of failures, I have to be somewhere in the 20s by now.....